Flowers in the Family

Story Info
Krissy finds out about Paul's hobbies.
1.7k words
4.32
69.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All events, characters, and descriptions are purely the product of the Author's fevered imagination, and are in no way intended to represent real persons, events, or activities. My advice? Relax and enjoy.

************************

The Characters:

-Karin Flowers, 39, divorced, mother of two. Real Estate agent with many successful clients throughout the greater Shelbyville area.

-Kelli Flowers, 39, Karin's twin sister, never married. No visible means of support, known as a "seeker" and "free spirit".

-Paul Flowers, 19, Karin's son. Graduated senior at Grover Cleveland High School, Honor Roll student and swim team captain.

-Krissy Flowers, 18, Karin's daughter. Rising senior at GCHS. Main interests involve popular "jam" bands and getting high.

-Jim Douglas, 19, Paul's teammate on the GCHS swim team and best friend. Spends almost all free time at the Flowers' house.

-Mary Douglas, 18, Jim's sister. Honor Roll student and newly elected Senior Class Treasurer at GCHS.

Chapter 1

The sun had mostly set, and only a dim light lit the cabin. Paul was stretched across his bunk, halfway between consciousness and sleep. He was naked except for his trunks, having just come from the lake. After a quick shower, he hoped to catch some rest before everyone was expected at dinner.

His thoughts, however, wouldn't let him rest. His mind was filled with the thoughts of what the last couple of weeks had brought. For one thing, he and his sister Krissy had become very close that spring and summer. Actually, that was an understatement. Krissy and he had done much more than a brother and sister ever should. But the thing was, he couldn't stop. In fact, he didn't want to stop. Even now, the thought of Krissy's full soft ass and perfect tits, her luxurious mouth and dirty mind, all had him getting semi-erect, despite his sleepiness.

Krissy had been the instigator of the whole scene. A few weeks before the end of the school year, she had become aware that Paul was in the habit of jacking off every night in the den upstairs over the garage, after he thought everyone was asleep. He would say he was working on homework if anyone questioned him about his late night use of the computer, and was careful to erase his internet tracks from the rest of the family. But one night, Krissy got up to use the bathroom, and realized that there was no toilet paper. Silently, she crept down the hall barefoot to the hall closet at the foot of the stairs leading to the den. Looking up the steps, she noticed that the door to the den was slightly ajar, and there was flickering light coming from the gap. Intrigued, she tip-toed up the steps to the door. Only a sliver was visible through the doorframe, and she moved closer and peered through. What she saw took her breath.

Paul was stretched out in the chair in front of the computer, completely naked. On the computer screen, two women, both brunette and of similar features, were eagerly stroking and sucking on a fully hard cock. With wicked smiles on their faces, they were eagerly pleading with the owner of the cock to cum for them, to let them taste his cum.

Now, Krissy had seen porn before, and even liked it. Although only eighteen, she loved sex and was easily aroused. She had tried almost everything sexual she could imagine, and liked most all of it. She especially loved giving head, loved the power and thrill she felt when she sucked and stroked a guy's cock to the point where all he could do was whimper and beg to cum. She even loved cum itself, not so much for the taste, but the heat and the sheer nastiness of it. Since she had discovered how much she loved sex, she often would hook up with a guy she thought was cute, usually after a show. When she did, as often as not, she ended up making the guy come in her mouth rather than her pussy. She kept taking her pills, though, just to be sure.

So it wasn't the sight off the porn that shocked her. And she really wasn't that surprised to see Paul, with his hand wrapped around his slick and rigid dick. In an abstract way, she had always figured that he was a normal young man, and if she had thought about it, she would have guessed that he probably enjoyed stroking himself as much as the next guy. So she wasn't surprised to have the fact confirmed.

What she wasn't ready for, though, was the immediate and complete rush of lust that ran through her body at the sight of Paul's body, fit from swim training, and sporting the most beautiful prick she had ever seen. In her rational mind, she knew that this guy she was now drooling over was her brother, the same boy who had been living in her house her whole life. Plus, she knew that it was wrong to feel this way about him. The thing was, though, she just didn't care.

Replacing all of those feelings was a hot surge in her pussy. As she continued to stare at Paul, she felt herself getting damp, and felt the nub of her clit get hard against the material of her panties. As if in a dream, she reached down between her legs, pushed the crotch of her panties aside, and began slowly but firmly stroking her clit, sliding a finger onto her wetness and then back up to stroke herself more quickly. She moaned under her breath, and quickened her pace.

As she watched, the movie on the computer progressed, as the two women, almost twins themselves, increased their urgent pleas and began to hold their mouths open in anticipation. The one on the left began to kiss the other, and then looked up into the eyes of the guy. "Go ahead" she urged, "give her all of your cum!"

"Mmmhh!" said her partner, alternating between sucking on the head of the cock and holding her mouth open and tongue out.

"That's it, go on and cum. She wants to taste it. She wants to swallow all of your cum. Cum for her. Cum for her!"

Paul was obviously getting close himself. He was stroking more firmly, not as fast but with a determined rhythm. A steady stream of clear fluid was dripping from the tip of his dick, and he began to arch his back.

Krissy was transfixed. The sight of Paul's sex, hard and straining for release, consumed all other thoughts. She held one of her nipples in her left hand, slowly massaging and lightly pinching herself. With her right hand, she was rapidly bringing herself to the edge, a now familiar tension building in her. Her knees became weak and she leaned softly against the door frame, her eyes fixed on her brother's turgid cock. She began to think, "My God, what am I doing? ", but she didn't stop. In fact, she only wanted one thing...to see him come. At that moment, her entire being was centered on the desire to watch her brother shoot his cum. And she was certain, when she saw that, she was going to come herself. She knew it, and the thought filled her with an almost supernatural excitement.

"Oh, God, that is so fucking hot!" said the stroker on the screen, guiding the slippery cock in and out of the mouth of her partner. "That's it, make him cum!"

"Mmhhh!" she agreed

"Don't you swallow until I say so!" commanded the stroker, "I want to taste it in your mouth. I want to lick that cum off your lips!"

Paul was visibly shaking now. Krissy felt as if she had left her body, and seemed to be floating above herself looking down on the whole scene. Her wetness soaked her hand and the insides of her thighs. Her clit felt solid, radiating deep waves of heat and pleasure up through her tummy and deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, that's it" the stroker squealed. "Oh, fuck yes, cum for us!" Several shots of cum streamed out and across her partner's face, in her mouth, and down her chin.

"Oooh, yeah, baby, do it. Oooh...that's a good boy...yeah, cum for her. Give her all of your hot fucking cum! Yesss!"

As the stroker began to eagerly lick up what had run down her friend's chin, the other, moaning with pleasure, pursed her lips and showed the camera the reward for her efforts.

"Ooh, yes, let me have that cum" descending with her full mouth and kissing noisily.

Paul took his eyes off the screen, and looked down at his cock in his hand. His tongue lolled out, as his breathing became ragged and a deep groan came from his throat. With a grunt, he began to cum. Four, five, six jets of semen pulsed from his cock, spattering his chest and thighs.

Krissy, already overwhelmed by the entire series if events, was nonetheless unprepared for the next feeling that took her. She suddenly was overcome by a totally new desire, one that made her young mind reel with the sheer insanity of it. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to lick up all that cum, and to suck Paul's cock as he came! The very thought filled her with shame, but also with a flaming lust she had never felt before. Her mouth opened uncontrollably, and she unconsciously began to make small licking motions with her tongue. She imagined the taste of his hot seed, how slick and smooth it would feel on her lips. She imagined feeling his cock pulse in her mouth, and strong rushes of feverish heat ran through her body. At that moment, watching Paul come and stroking her clit, was when Krissy first knew without a doubt that she was going to fuck her brother.

With that thought, as she watched Paul's cock twitch and spurt the last of his spunk, her own orgasm moved through her. She shook with pleasure, and felt a warm wet rush of her own wash across her fingers.