Flowers in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelli sets her plan in motion.
2.6k words
4.63
46.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All events, characters, and descriptions are purely the product of the Author's fevered imagination, and are in no way intended to represent real persons, events, or activities. My advice? Relax and enjoy.

************

The Characters:

-Karin Flowers, 39, divorced, mother of two. Real Estate agent with many successful clients throughout the greater Shelbyville area.

-Kelli Flowers, 39, Karin's twin sister, never married. No visible means of support, known as a "seeker" and "free spirit".

-Paul Flowers, 19, Karin's son. Graduated senior at Grover Cleveland High School, Honor Roll student and swim team captain.

-Krissy Flowers, 18, Karin's daughter. Rising senior at GCHS. Main interests involve popular "jam" bands and getting high.

-Jim Douglas, 19, Paul's teammate on the GCHS swim team and best friend. Spends almost all free time at the Flowers' house.

-Mary Douglas, 18, Jim's sister. Honor Roll student and newly elected Senior Class Treasurer at GCHS.

Chapter 2

The next few days were frantic for Krissy. Once she became aware of Paul's secret, she began to make sure she spied on him every chance she could get.

And when she was alone, she compulsively touched herself and thought of how she was going to seduce her brother. One night, she quickly slipped down the steps and hid in the hall closet after she watched Paul stroke his cock and come. Soon, he quietly went back to his room, and she snuck into the room after him. She went over to the computer and began to search for the site he had been jacking to, but then she noticed something.

There on the chair where Paul had been sitting just moments before, she spotted a drop of what she instantly knew was Paul's cum. Quickly, and without thinking, she reached out with her finger, scooped up the small drop, and put her finger in her mouth. The sweet bitterness drove her wild with desire, and she resolved to have him the next night.

After dinner the next evening, Krissy asked if Paul could take some time to do some research with her on the computer after he finished his homework. With a slight hesitation, Paul agreed, disappointed that he wouldn't be having any fun tonight. Krissy noticed this, and the knowledge of what she intended to do with him sent a wave of pleasure straight through her already damp cunt and put a sly smile on her lips.

Krissy waited for what seemed like forever, while Paul did the actual homework he needed to do. Then, she made sure that Mom had settled in to bed for the night. She quickly changed her clothes and sprinted up to the den.

As she walked in the room, Paul was startled to see that Krissy was only wearing a short t-shirt and panties. Her nipples clearly stood out from the fabric of the shirt, and her ass cheeks peeked out from the hem. Unfazed by his stare, Krissy tried to play it cool, and happily settled down at the computer. Paul pulled up the extra chair next to her.

"So what do you need to work on?" Paul asked.

"Oh, some stupid assignment for Health class" she replied. "I really don't know where to begin".

"Well, what is the subject?"

"Human sexuality" Krissy replied, and turned to look directly into Paul's eyes.

"W-well..." Paul stammered, slightly unnerved by her look, "I guess you could try a science website."

"Actually, it's really more about sexual...mmm...excitement."

Paul wasn't sure what to make of this. It seemed that Krissy had sort of leaned in toward him when she said that last word, and he couldn't help but notice that she smelled great. He began to feel an odd confusion, not sure what to make of Krissy's attitude, or his own excitement. Was she coming on to him? Really?

She continued to look at him, almost expectantly. Paul realized that he probably should say something.

"Uh, okay...do you think maybe, uh, well..." He trailed off and looked down sheepishly.

"What's the matter?" Krissy asked, knowing she had touched a nerve.

"Well, uh, its just that...well...you know."

"No, I don't. What do you mean?" Krissy noticed a blush across Paul's cheeks. She also was sure she could see his cock starting to swell.

Krissy felt a brief hesitation, and almost backed off. This was crazy, she thought. I can't do this! But the sight of Paul's hardon in his pants was too inviting. "Really, Paul, what are you talking about?"

"It's just, you know, kind of embarrassing."

"What is?"

"Talking about, you know, sex." He whispered.

"Why?" Krissy was about to burst. She had dreamed about this moment, and now was barely able to contain her excitement. Paul shifted in his chair to hide his growing erection, as Krissy continued to look him directly in the eye. "Why can't you talk about sex with me?"

"Well, you're my sister, and ..." he trailed off.

"Yes, I am your sister" Krissy replied. As she said it, she almost passed out from the intense heat in her veins. Her entire body seemed on fire. "But this is important."

With that, she dropped her voice and looked straight into Paul's eyes. "So what I really need from you right now...is for you to help me learn all I can about sexual excitement." She leaned closer as she said this, her voice almost a whisper.

Paul didn't know what to do. He knew that he shouldn't have thoughts like these about his sister, but the sight of her hard nipples poking her shirt burned into his eyes. He couldn't help staring, and began to feel like he didn't want to stop. Inside his pants, his growing erection was becoming almost uncomfortable.

"Like, how do you think I can help you study that?" He managed to say, his throat dry.

"Well," Krissy began. She knew she had him now, and moved on to the next stage of her fantasy plan. "Aren't there some websites that show people having sex?"

"You mean like sex manuals?" Paul asked. For a second, he thought it was all in his head, that he had misinterpreted the whole thing. Of course! Krissy just wanted his help finding a good source of information, and that was all. But that wasn't all.

"No, silly. Like porno! You must know where to find that, don't you?"

Krissy's tone of voice told Paul that she definitely knew more than she was saying. Now, Paul's head was spinning. As if he was being controlled by some magic force, Paul said "Well I guess I do know some."

"I thought so! Show me."

"Now?"

"Absolutely. I really want to see."

"Well, okay, I guess"

Paul was too flustered to wonder why his sister would have a school assignment to look at porn. The whole situation was too much for his hormonally-challenged brain to rationally comprehend. Instead, after a few seconds, he typed the address of a site he had visited many times. It was one Krissy also hoped he would go to. She had watched him jerk off to the site several times.

"Cool!" Krissy squealed when the page had loaded. As they scrolled through the images and watched the videos, Krissy began asking questions immediately. "Have you ever done that?" She asked Paul, pointing to a young girl riding her lucky stud reverse-cowgirl. "That looks like fun!"

"I guess..." Paul stammered. He couldn't hide his obvious erection, which was becoming more uncomfortable each second. They continued to scan the site, with Krissy offering enthusiastic comments for each scene.

"Doesn't this get you hot?" Krissy asked Paul directly, looking away from the screen and into his eyes. Paul looked away and blushed furiously.

"Geez, Kris. What are you trying to do to me?" Paul couldn't look at his sister, and he moved to try and cover his crotch.

"Nothing bad, I promise" Krissy giggled. "Cmon, Paul, let me see."

"Let you see what?"

"Oh, don't play dumb!" Krissy teased. "I'll show you mine".

"You mean...my..." Paul was lost in a trance. Here was his kid sister, apparently all grown up, asking if she could see his...his...he couldn't even believe it himself. But there she was, looking at him with smoldering eyes and squirming closer towards him on her chair. Somewhere far away, he tried to remind himself that this was wrong, that he should get away.

But that voice seemed to be fading into the distance, and he was surprised to hear his own voice say "You want to see...my...penis?"

The word seemed silly to him, and he almost laughed. But the next thing he knew, Krissy reached over and slid her hand directly up his thigh.

"Yeah, I want to see your dick. I want to see it get hard."

"But..." Paul was definitely way out of his depth now, and Krissy knew she was really going to get what she had been craving. "Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure. I can see that you're already getting stiff." She ran her hands closer towards his fly. "Cmon, Paul, take it out and let me see. Oooh!" She began to purr like a cat, and ground her visibly damp crotch against the corner of her chair.

Krissy began to stroke his thigh with one hand, and reached up with the other to squeeze and pinch her nipple. Paul's cock began to throb, straining to get out. Krissy leaned closer to Paul and began to breathe close to his ear, moaning and mewling. All traces of resistance melted away, and Paul reached for his fly and began to undo his pants.

"Oh, yeah, come on, let me see. Mmm, I can't wait!"

Paul undid his belt and zipper, and Krissy reached out and began to pull at his pants. Paul's cock was straining at the waistband of his shorts. Krissy reached up and pulled back the fabric to reveal the head, swollen and red, a glistening drop at the tip. With a deep moan, she pulled his pants down, Paul obligingly lifting his ass to allow the pants and shorts to slide to his ankles. She pulled his shirt up over his head, and threw it across the room.

"Wow! Oh, God that's sweet" Krissy said, reaching her hand down towards the crotch of her panties. She began to rub the thin cotton panel firmly, keeping her eyes fixed on Paul's cock. "Oh, Paul, cmon, show me how you do it. Show me how you jack off. Show me how you make your dick come. I want to see you come. I want you to come for me."

The filthy words coming from his sister's mouth were like hot bolts of electricity through Paul's blood. He reached down and wrapped his hand around his erection, and slowly began to stroke it, up and down. The thick wetness at the tip smeared generously around his cock, making soft squishy noises. Krissy groaned deeply, and moved her panties aside. She was dripping wet, hot and quivering. She spread her hand across her cunt, dipping one finger into hey honey. Then she began rubbing her swollen clit, slowly but firmly, along the sides. She continued to squeeze her nipple, and leaned closer to whisper in Paul's ear.

"Oh, fuck, that's hot. You have such a beautiful prick. Yeah, that's it, stroke it for me!"

Paul was sweating, his eyes unfocussed. Krissy's breath on his neck was like flame, and he could smell her pussy, sweet and musky. He though of how she might taste, how he would like to taste her sweetness. As if reading his mind, Krissy stood, removed her shirt and panties in one motion, and moved herself so Paul was directly facing her pussy, the light fuzz gently tickling his nose.

"Oooh, Paul, that looks so good. Your cock is making me so hot. Can you feel how hot I am?"

To emphasize her point, she ran her fingers through her pussy, making a soft wet sound. She brought her fingers to Paul's lips and spread her sweet nectar across them. Paul opened his mouth and sucked her fingers, as he quickened his stroking. He moaned deeply and began to move his hips off the chair.

"Oh, jeez, Kris...oh jeez" Paul's cock was swelling, and his balls were tight against his body.

Krissy could see he was going to come, going to come just for her. She pushed her hot pussy against Paul's mouth, and furiously began stroking her clit, as she urged Paul on.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Cmon, shoot that cum. Shoot it just for me. Let me see it. I want to see you come. Oh, God, your cock is so beautiful, so big and hard, just for me. Oh, this is so nasty, so hot!"

Paul was temporarily slowed by having Krissy's hot, wet pussy pushed into his face. Without thinking, he stuck his tongue into her wetness, feeling her silky flesh and stiff clit. He moaned deeply with pleasure, and then quickened his strokes.

Krissy thrilled at the feeling of Paul's tongue and his moaning, and a warm delicious pressure began to gather strength, like a summer storm, across her body. In a few seconds, she began to come, wave upon wave crashing down across her flesh. The little dam burst, the flood came down, soaking Paul's face. Surprised at first, he quickly began to drink her in, the taste and sheer eroticism of the moment pushing him beyond all restraint.

"Oh God, Kris...oh God... I'm gonna...hmmm...hmmm...ohhhmmmmnn!" He clamped his eyes shut, his voice coming as a deep moan which changed to a throaty growl.

Krissy, her knees weak from her orgasm, quickly slid down to the side of Paul's chair, her face inches from Paul's cock. Paul felt her move, opened his eyes and looked down at his sister. Her eyes were glassy, deep black with desire. He watched her face as he began to come. His cock pulsed and thick shots of cum spurted across his belly. Krissy's face flashed with delight.

"Oh yesss....oh that's it. Yes, come for me. Oh, that's so beautiful! Oh, you come so good!"

Before he could react, Krissy slid across his lap and swallowed his still-pulsing cock, moaning deeply and sucking hard. Paul's voice was only a choking sound, as his sister drew his cum from him and down her throat. She swallowed him deeply, so her nose was pressed against his thigh. She drew back, and sucked at the head, holding it in her mouth and savoring the last drops.

"Oh, Kris...oh my God..." Paul was suddenly aware of the situation. He looked down as his little sister licked and sucked his still twitching cock, swallowing noisily. What the fuck is going on, he thought. This is crazy! But Paul was too far gone to stop himself.

Krissy moved up and began to slurp up the spattered cum on Paul's chest, and then, without warning, moved directly to his mouth and kissed him, deeply and wetly, pushing her cum-coated tongue into his mouth. Paul was too surprised to react, as Krissy slid her taut young body across his slippery torso while she continued to share his cum with him. Paul could taste his bittersweet cum on her tongue, mixed with Krissy's juices. Instinctively, he swallowed and was lost completely with the depravity, feeling like a bold explorer beginning an epic journey of discovery.

"Kris...that was so...so fucking...you ..." Paul wrapped his arms around Krissy, gasping for breath.

"Mmm, yeah" Krissy agreed. She slid back down to his lap, and began alternately licking his cum off his skin and sucking his softening dick. After a minute or so, she lifted her face and turned to her brother.

"Well, I think that is a good start. But I think that we will definitely need to do some more research."

Paul could only wonder what that meant.