Flowers in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Things start to move more quickly.
1.3k words
4.52
32.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All events, characters, and descriptions are purely the product of the Author's fevered imagination, and are in no way intended to represent real persons, events, or activities. My advice? Relax and enjoy.

************

See Chapters 1 & 2 for who these characters are any why you should care about them.

After that night, things moved rapidly in the Flowers home. Paul and Krissy stayed up late that first night. Krissy produced some weed, and they stayed in the den, getting high and talking about what had happened. Krissy confessed how she had been spying on Paul, and how she had become fixated on seducing him.

Paul, for his part, began to see Krissy in a new light, her sweet sexy body and devilish mind a revelation to him. One thing they both agreed on was that they didn't want to stop what they had begun, despite what others might think. They knew that this would have to be their secret, although, as it turned out, it wouldn't be completely a secret for very long.

Later, Krissy made Paul come for her again, kneeling between his legs as he stroked his slippery shaft. When he came this time, slightly less but still several small spurts, Krissy scooped it all up with her fingers and ate it while Paul watched.

"Mmmm...delicious!" Krissy proclaimed.

"Do I get a taste?" Paul asked, feigning hurt.

"Oh, of course, where are my manners?" Krissy stood, and placed one leg on the edge of the chair. She slowly held her pussy open with one hand and swirled two fingers from her other hand around and deep inside. Drawing them out, she then dragged them through the last drops of his cum on his belly, and held them up to Paul's mouth. Paul opened wide and sucked her fingers in, drunk with abandon.

"Oooh, Paul, I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

Paul could only nod, his mouth still sucking Krissy's slick fingers.

*************

Their "research" continued early the next day, when Paul was in the shower. Krissy waited until Mom left for work, and headed straight up to the bathroom. She quickly undressed and slipped into the shower behind Paul. She reached around and grabbed his soapy cock, and kissed him on the neck.

"Hey, big brother" The words drove them both crazy. Paul turned around.

"That's right, I am your big brother"

"Oooh, so big. God, I love your dick!" Krissy kept stroking as Paul got hard in her hands.

"Oh yeah? What do you want to do with it?"

Despite everything that had passed between them, Paul wasn't ready for what he heard next.

"I want to fuck it. I want you to fuck my pussy and make me come. I want to come on your dick and make you come!"

Paul hadn't really thought everything all the way through. Hell, twelve hours before, he wouldn't have thought he would be standing in a shower with his sister, while she stroked his erection. But the thought of actually fucking her, the reality of it, made him nearly swoon.

"Ummmph!" he grunted, and began moving his hips in time with her stroking. "Oh, fuck yeah!"

Krissy was dying, holding Paul by the cock and feeling him thrust. She imagined him thrusting like that into her pussy, filling her with his cock.

"Cmon, let's go." Krissy pulled Paul out of the shower, and led him by the dick out into her room. As she approached the bed, she turned and pulled him down on top of her onto the sheets. They began to kiss, their hands moving over each other. Krissy drew her knees up, and Paul slid into her like he had never been anywhere else.

"Oh, God Kris. Oh God that's so good!"

Immediately, Paul began a steady rhythm, lost in pleasure beyond comprehension. "Oh your fucking pussy is so good!"

"Yeah, that's it, fuck me! Give me that dick!" Krissy wrapped her legs around Paul and ground herself against him. She could feel the rain coming again, static electricity making her hairs stand on end, knowing the downpour was imminent. Her cunt was surging, swollen with desire.

Paul leaned back, and lifted Krissy's legs up to his shoulders. He began to drive his cock deeply into his sister, hard and fast. Krissy nearly passed out with the force of his fucking, and threw her head back as she clutched at the sheets.

"Oh, fuck! Aahhh!" Krissy wailed, and tried desperately to push her ass up to meet Paul's thrusts. She looked up at her brother, looked directly into his eyes. "Oh fuck! Holy fuck that is so good! Oh, you fuck me so good! Cmon, fuck me, fuck your little sister! Fuck your little slut! Fuck me!"

Paul did just that, inflamed by his sister's dirty talk. Grabbing her thighs, he drove repeatedly into her. His strokes became slower and more determined, feeling Krissy's cunt swallow his cock completely each time he sank into her. "Oh, Kris, your pussy is so hot! You make my cock feel so good! Uhh, uhh, uhh, oohh, oh!"

Paul began to shake, and sensed his orgasm approaching. Krissy sensed it too. With all of her strength, she pushed against Paul, and he fell back across the bed. Krissy scrambled around, and sat herself across his chest.

"Not yet, no, not yet" she said.

Paul's erection stood straight up, wet and twitching. Krissy reached behind her and wrapped her hand around it. Sliding back down his torso, she slowly moved herself against him, and guided his slippery dick to the lips of her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her pussy several times, and then sank down on top of him.

She held still for a second, and looked down at her brother. "Oh, Paul, that is so fucking fantastic! Do you like the way that feels?"

"Oh, Kris...aahhh...."

"Tell me how good it is" Krissy demanded.

"So...fucking...good...aaahhh" Paul was nearly out of his mind. He could barely form the words. "Fffuuuuck...so...uhhh...so...fffffuuuuuuck!"

"Do you like having your sister sit on your dick?"

"Yyyeeesssss....aahhhh"

Krissy started slowly grinding her hips, squeezing Paul's dick with her pussy. She rubbed her hard clit against the base of his dick, sending small explosions across the sky. Now it was Paul's turn to try and move, as Krissy held him down and fucked him. He tried to thrust his hips, but Krissy held him firm and wouldn't let him build any momentum.

"That's right, you like it when I fuck you. You like fucking your little sister. I'm your fucking slut. Your hot little slut sister. Your little slut who loves fucking her brother!"

Now Krissy began moving faster, up and down Paul's cock. She fell across Paul's chest and kissed him, her tongue wild in his mouth.

Krissy felt the clouds begin to burst, her downpour gushed out and across her brother's rigid cock. She kissed him as she came, kissed him hard, moaning fervently.

Lost in her orgasm, Krissy relaxed her hold on her brother's hips. Set free, Paul grabbed her hips and began driving his cock into Krissy, straining upwards with the intensity of his own approaching climax. Krissy could not resist, and wrapped her arms around him, her face buried in his neck as he fucked her.

"Oooohhhh....Goddd....aaaahhhh!" she cried.

Paul bit Krissy's shoulder, as his cock began to pump his cum into his sister's cunt. With a ferocious intensity, he drove deeply and held there, his spasming cock emptying its load deep inside Krissy's pussy. He let out a guttural growl, an animal sound past all control.

As she felt her brother coming inside her, Krissy felt absolutely depraved, both thrilled and degraded beyond belief. She held him tightly, feeling her muscles squeeze his prick as it emptied itself into her. She pulled her head up enough to look into Paul's face, seeing the lust and heat in his eyes. She kissed him, deeply at first, and then drawing back slightly to kiss his lips.

She sat up and stretched, luxuriating in the feel of Paul's body underneath her. "Well, big brother, what do you want to do today? We've got the whole day to ourselves."