Flowers in the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I mean, anyone at school know?" Scott asked. "I mean, like Jenna and April? Do they know?"

"Yeah right!" Fauna laughed out loud. "Like Jenna could ever keep a secret! Especially one like that!"

"That's kind of what I thought too," Scott admitted.

"So, still want to take Fauna to the Sweethearts Dance?" Harriet asked.

"Only if she wants to go with me," Scott smiled across the table.

"With all my heart and soul," Fauna sighed.

At the door, Fauna held Scott tightly, just holding him and feeling him close to her.

Finally, she looked up into his eyes.

"Thank you,"

she whispered, then released him and scampered away.

"Guess it's 'good night' then," Harriet said and patted Scott's shoulder.

"Yes ma'am," Scott agreed.

"I love you!" Fauna called from the hallway.

----

"That is perfect!" Jenna shrilled as Miss Bobbi did the final pins on the dress and showed Grandmother and Jenna the desired results.

"And it'll be ready by..." Helen Jordan asked.

"I can have it ready by Friday," Bobbi promised. "I only have three other prom dresses, one of them hasn't even gotten me the material yet, though. Can you believe? And of course she's going to be like 'oh, but I have to have it now!' you know?"

"All for the Sweethearts Dance? At St. Thomas?" Jenna asked as she carefully shimmied out of the dress.

"Yep; that's where I went to school," Bobbi said. "Can you believe that? Of course, classes were held in caves back then."

"Yeah right," Jenna laughed.

"And then my Candy went there, class of 2002," Bobbi continued.

"It's a fine school," Helen agreed. "That's why my favorite granddaughter goes there. Her mother, can you believe this? Her mother was going to send her to Northside! I said 'over my dead body' and got her enrolled at St. Thomas Aquinas the very next day."

"Thank you, Grandmother," Jenna said.

Chapter 5

The two brothers stood together, posing and mugging for their mother's digital camera.

Linda snapped another shot of the two in their tuxedoes and smiled. She hadn't asked, but the two boys put their arms over each other's shoulders and smiled a happy brotherly smile.

"Come on, I got someone waiting for the most handsome man in the world, and you got someone waiting for, for, well, whatever you are," Scott teased.

"Oh, Jenna's waiting for the most handsome man in the world," Glen said smugly.

"She is? Why's she waiting for me?" Scott said, initiating a playful scuffle between the two.

----

Jenna sat, watching the street intently.

"That fucking fruit loop coming here picks you up?" Rusty sneered.

"He's not a fruit loop!" Jenna screamed.

"He pops your fucking cherry yet?" Rusty challenged.

"God! Mom!" Jenna screamed.

"Fucking faggot he ain't even fucked you yet," Rusty sneered.

"Rusty, please," Marie pleaded.

"What? What kind of fruit loop doesn't knock the back out of a slut like her, huh?" Rusty challenged.

"Rusty, please! This is a special day for her; be nice," Marie begged.

"Sometimes the fucking truth hurts, you know?" Rusty sneered and drained his can of beer.

"He's here; thank God," Jenna said and did not wait for the limousine to come to a halt before she was yanking the front door open.

"Someone's in a hurry," Scott observed.

"Look at this fucking pussy," Rusty sneered as a smiling Glen got out of the limousine.

"I'm sure he's a fine young man," Marie tried.

"He's a fucking cock sucking pussy," Rusty yelled.

"Hi Beautiful," Glen smiled as Jenna strode to him.

"Hey," she said and hugged him tightly.

----

Fauna was practically shaking with nervous energy as she and her mother waited.

"Good God, Fauna, really!" Harriet laughed.

"I can't help it!" Fauna wailed. "Do you think he'll like the new wig? Oh God, I hope he likes it; I loved it in the store but now I just don't know, oh God! They're here! You think I got time to change?"

"No, you do not have time to change," Harriet said forcefully. "You do, however, have time to go wait and make your grand entrance like we practiced."

Scott fought down his erection before the driver opened the door; a movement that both Glen and Jenna caught. Both of them smirked at him but did not say anything.

He was fighting against an erection that had been an almost constant factor since their date the previous evening.

(As always, she wanted to go to Clark's for dinner ("It's our place," Fauna had declared.)

Then she just wanted to go straight to the Basin.

"We've already seen all the movies," she shrugged.

Again, once they arrived at the Basin, she wasted no time at all; just clambered into the back seat of the car, urging Scott to hurry and join her.

"Okay, Scotty," she said after several long moments of kissing and groping. "I'm going to try to satisfy you, but I'm not going to use my hands, okay? I can't use my hands at all. I use my hands, I lose and you get to give me a spanking, okay? But not too hard, all right?"

She knelt on the seat and put her mouth to his ear.

"You don't want to hurt me, do you?" she whispered hotly into his ear, then sucked the earlobe into her mouth.

"No, no, I don't want to hurt you," he agreed as she knelt down and took his cock into her mouth.

She nuzzled his cock for a moment, then let it slip out of her mouth and gave his cock a long, loving lick. She lay her head on his lap and licked several times up and down his cock.

His testicles also received long, forceful licks, as did the underside of his scrotum.

"Oh God," Scott moaned as she again began the maddening long up and down licks of his cock.

"Like it?" she asked needlessly and again captured the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, shit, oh Baby, oh damn it!" Scott groaned and almost yelled in frustration as Fauna let his cock slip out of her mouth again.

She tortured his testicles again with her tongue, jiggling them back and forth with swipes of her tongue.

When he was writhing in agony, she finally took the head of his cock back into her mouth and gave it a forceful suck as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Ah!" Scott yelled out as his semen finally spurted into Fauna's mouth.

She sucked and sucked, until he sagged down, then let his cock slip out of her mouth again.

"Yay, I win," she giggled. "I didn't use my hands at all!"

"Yay, you win," he mumbled, spent after such a hard climax.

"But if I had used my hands, how hard would you have spanked me?" Fauna asked and turned, pushing her buttocks into his face.

"Don't think I would have spanked you," Scott said.

"Really?" Fauna asked, disappointed.

"Nope, would have bit you," Scott said and sank his teeth into her round backside.

"Oh!" Fauna giggled. "Ow! Well, it's a good thing I won, huh?"

"Yeah baby, good thing you won," Scott said and turned her back around.

He looked into her eyes.

"Baby, you always doing all this stuff for me; when do I get to do something, anything for you?" he asked her.

"Tomorrow night," she whispered into his ear. "Tomorrow night, you can do something for me. You can take me dancing, and tell me I'm beautiful, and hug me and kiss me and tell me you love me. Okay?"

"No, Fauna, I'm always getting all this love and you go home and..." Scott argued.

"Look," Fauna said, pulling away from him and unzipping her jeans.

"Look, all right? My panties are soaked. I came, I always come, pleasing you always pleases me, Scotty, making love to you always makes me feel good," she insisted.

She pulled her pink bikini panties down, showing him that her small cock was shiny with her sticky semen. She pulled her jeans back up and zipped them.

"God Scotty, when you come, I know; I know right then and there, I'm a woman, I'm your woman, and I'm pleasing my man. You tell me, what could you possibly do that could be any better than that?" Fauna asked.)

Scott pursed his lips at Glen and Jenna and got out of the limousine.

Harriet opened the door and smiled at him.

"Well, Scotty, don't you look dashing and dapper," she lightly teased.

"Thank you Miss Harriet," Scott smiled.

"Fauna, Prince Charming is here," Harriet yelled.

Fauna counted to ten and then swept into the living room.

"Fuck!" Scott said, then covered his mouth, hoping Miss Harriet hadn't heard him.

"I've heard the word before, Scotty," Harriet said. "Hope you don't use it all the time."

"No, but, um, she doesn't look like that all the time either," Scott defended.

"No, no she doesn't, does she?" Harriet asked, smiling.

The new wig was slightly shorter than her normal wig, and framed her face in soft brown curls. Her make-up was a little darker, a little heavier than she normally wore it, bringing out her soft lips and large eyes all the more.

The dress was snug, accenting her slim waist, and giving more definition to her small breasts and nicely rounded backside.

The soft ivory color of the dress also seemed to make her pale skin glow. The ivory pumps, while not giving her much more height, did give her legs more shapeliness, as did the stockings.

She picked up a faux fur wrap and smiled at him.

"Shall we go, my love?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, um, God, Fauna, you've always been beautiful, but..." Scott stammered."

"I think the word you're looking for is 'fuck,'" Harriet teased.

"Exactly," Scott smiled at Miss Harriet.

"Okay, a couple of pictures, please," Harriet demanded and snapped off a few.

"Can I have copies of those, please?" Scott asked and Harriet nodded her agreement.

"God damn it, Fauna!" Jenna complained when her best friend settled into the limousine.

"What?" Fauna asked, alarmed.

"God, with you looking like that, no one's even going to be looking at me!" Jenna complained.

"Who you want looking at you?" Glen asked her.

"You," Jenna demanded.

"You got it," Glen said and kissed her.

"You're going to mess up my make-up," Jenna whined but returned his kiss.

"Okay, there's this Indian restaurant in Kimble; we've got reservations for three of us," Scott said.

"Three?" Jenna and Fauna asked.

"Yeah, first one says 'ew, I don't like Indian food' has to wait in the limousine while the rest of us go eat," Glen said.

Jenna and Fauna looked at each other and giggled.

"God, really, you look great and where'd you get your hair done?" Jenna complimented her friend.

"Miss Helena's fantastic, isn't she?" Fauna asked, side-stepping the question.

"Yeah, my grandmother took me there once. One hundred and forty bucks!" Jenna said.

"You spent a hundred and forty bucks on that?" Glen asked Fauna.

"And worth every penny," Scott interrupted.

Fauna smiled up at him and patted his leg, very high up on his thigh.

Actually, the wig had cost Daddy six hundred and eighty dollars.

"What kind of fruitcake is taking my son to a Sweethearts Dance?" David had grumbled to Cindy.

"Sweethearts, St. Thomas Aquinas?" Cindy had looked up, interested.

"Yeah, why?" David asked.

"I was the queen of that, my junior year," Cindy said smugly.

"No fucking queen now, that's for sure," David grumbled but licked the envelope with the fifteen hundred dollar check Sean had requested.

The dress had been on sale at Babbage's; Fauna almost picked up a pink dress when Momma had spotted the ivory one. The shoes, hose, and lingerie had been another two hundred dollars and Momma said she could buy herself a cell phone with the three hundred dollars she had left over out of Daddy's fifteen hundred dollars.

"See?" Fauna whispered into Scott's ear. "What could you possibly do that could be any better than that? You make me feel so beautiful, so loved."

"Because you are so beautiful and you are so loved," Scott smiled down at her.

----

Ronnie had to admit, Megan looked great. Her blonde tresses were done into several long coils that hung down. Her dress matched her ice blue eyes perfectly. Her make-up was flawless.

"Son of a bitch," he said as Hashim seated two couples to their left.

"What?" Megan smiled up and then frowned; he wasn't looking at her.

She looked over at the new arrivals and did a double take. That little shrimp was sitting there with her former boyfriend and the little shrimp looked as close to perfect as she possibly could.

Even that ugly tit monster, Jenna Jordan, looked very attractive in a pale yellow dress that accented her blonde hair and brown eyes.

The delicious Lamb dish suddenly lost any flavor in Megan's mouth.

"You ready?" Megan snapped. "Where's the check?"

"Hold your horses; I ain't finished yet," Ronnie snapped and continued to eat, in between gawking at Fauna.

Megan seethed while her boyfriend openly admired that little simpering, whispering girl.

Megan's mouth tightened into a mean little scowl. She would definitely make that little bitch pay. Come Monday morning, the 'make Fauna cry' campaign would start.

"What's good here?" Fauna asked, looking at the unusual names on the menu.

"Well, you like that Snow pea chicken, right?" Scott said.

"Yeah, love that," Fauna agreed.

"Then you'd probably like this, Scott said and pointed out a chicken dish.

"Cooked in yogurt?" Fauna asked as she read the description, wrinkling up her nose.

"It's not like the yogurt you get at Early's," Scott laughed.

"What you get?" Jenna asked Glen.

"I usually get this over here; the Lamb Boona," Glen said. "See, it's cooked in this thick curry with tomatoes and peppers and..."

"It hot?" Jenna asked.

She looked over at Fauna.

"He always gets the hottest stuff in the world, then acts all surprised when I can't eat it," she complained.

"Well, yeah, it's hot," Glen agreed.

"Gentlemen, thank you so much for bringing such beautiful women to see me," Hashim smiled. "Here, here are two tickets for the lunch buffet tomorrow; half off, okay? Now, what can I get you to drink?"

Fauna looked at the two buffet tickets, then at Scott.

"You um, there ain't no football game on tomorrow, huh?" she asked.

"No, Fauna, remember? You and Jenna came over and watched the Saints kick some serious ass? Super Bowl?" he laughed.

"Yeah, whatever," she shrugged.

"Yeah whatever?" Scott asked. "Fauna, really! Yeah whatever?"

He turned to Ronnie.

"Hey Ronnie, Saints," he said.

"Yeah, Baby!" Ronnie loudly agreed. "Dude, that On-side kick? And when Porter ran that interception back all the way? Shit, man, I knew that game was O.V.E.R.!"

Scott looked at Fauna, as if the little conversation proved his point. She looked into his eyes and shook her head.

"So? Is there any stupid game on tomorrow, or can we come back here for the buffet?" Fauna asked.

"Yeah, we can come back for the buffet, even if you don't care about the Saints," Scott agreed.

"Though I don't see any reason why," Glen commented.

"Because I said," Jenna said, kicking him under the table.

----

"Glen, you are the biggest butt hole in the whole world," Jenna complained, fanning her face.

"That was very nice," Fauna said to Scott. "I really liked that."

"What?" Glen protested.

"You knew that stuff was hot," Jenna complained.

"You knew it was too," Glen protested.

Both girls looked over as the limousine drove past the Acadiana Motel.

"Did you...?" Fauna whispered to Scott.

"Yes I did," Scott said, showing her the key card he'd gotten earlier that day.

"Did you...?" Jenna asked Glen quietly.

"Yeah, but since I'm a big old butt hole," Glen smiled.

"Uh huh, but you're MY big old butt hole," Jenna laughed and kissed him.

"Careful!" Glen complained. "You'll mess up my make-up!"

"Oh, shut up!" Jenna screamed at him, slapping him.

----

"I want some pictures," Scott told Fauna as they entered the gymnasium.

"I want some pictures," Jenna demanded as they entered the gymnasium.

The photographer was still fighting the erection Megan had given him but still managed to snap to attention as Glen and Scott made their way to his booth.

"I want one for my mom and my dad," Fauna whispered to Scott.

"And what about one for you?" Scot asked.

"And one for me, please," Fauna agreed.

"Okay, I want six of me and her," Scott smiled and slid a hundred dollar bill across the counter. "And I want one of those two together."

"Aw!" Jenna sighed as Scott pointed To Glen and herself.

Same for me," Glen smiled.

All right, seven at twelve apiece," the photographer mumbled, counting out the change.

"Come back in about an hour; see which one you like the best," he said as he snapped off three quick photographs of Scott and Fauna.

Glen and Jenna received the same treatment and then the two couples made their way to the desk where Tammy Fontenot was seated.

"Hi Tammy," Scott smiled, making sure to face Tammy and speak slowly and clearly so the girl could read his lips.

"Hi Scott," Tammy said in her guttural grunt. "Wow, Fauna, you look great!"

"Thank you," Fauna smiled happily.

"Be sure to vote for the king and queen," Tammy said needlessly as she showed Scott the ballot.

"Thank you," Scott said, again making sure to face her.

"Hi Jenna, who's the hot guy you got?" Tammy asked.

"This is my boyfriend, Glen," Jenna said proudly.

"The biggest butt hole in the whole world," Glen said.

"What?" Tammy asked, not comprehending Glen's comment.

"That's my brother, Glen," Scott repeated for Tammy's benefit.

"Oh!" Tammy brightened. "I thought I knew you! You used to go to school here."

Scott of course voted for himself and Fauna and put the ballot into the box.

"You better vote for me," Jenna threatened as Glen pretended to look around before writing down his vote for queen.

She then took his arm and looked at him as he dropped his ballot into the box.

"You do think I'm beautiful, right?" she asked, worried.

"I think you are the most beautiful girlfriend I've ever had in my whole life," Glen admitted.

"Really?" she squealed happily.

"Only girlfriend he's ever had in his whole life," Scott mumbled.

----

Neither Scott nor Glen danced very well, but then again, most of the students that milled about in the darkened gymnasium could claim to dance very well. Dancing wasn't really the point; trying was.

At 10:00, Brother Dominick put a quick stop to the music, made a few announcements, then announced the King and Queen of the Sweethearts Dance.

Very few were surprised when Ronnie and Megan were announced as King and Queen of the Sweethearts Dance. Very few clapped, though.

"You ready?" Fauna asked Scott.

"Uh yeah," Scott agreed.

"Now, we dropping Glen and Jenna off first, then we're..." she whispered.

"Uh, funny you should ask," Scott laughed. "Um, Glen and Jenna got a room at the Acadiana Motel too. We're in one twenty one; they're in one nineteen."

"Oh no!" Fauna gasped, worried expression on her small face.

She leaned close to Scott.

"Oh Scotty! They're going to think I'm a big old whore!" she whined.

"No they won't!" he laughed. "And what do you think they'll be doing in the room right next to ours?"

"Oh, yeah!" she giggled, relieved. "Okay, let me go potty, then we can go, okay?"

----

The limo ride to the motel was a quiet one. It was as if the two girls were afraid to admit what they were about to do, and the two boys were afraid if they said anything, the girls would change their minds.

Fauna looked again at the photograph of herself and Scott. It showed a beautiful young lady with a very handsome young man. She looked up from the photograph to him and he smiled down at her.

"Gentlemen," the driver politely said as Scott slipped him a twenty dollar bill.

"Thank you," the driver bowed slightly as Glen tipped him a twenty dollar bill as well.

"Well, um, uh," Jenna said as they approached their motel doors.

"Good night," Scott said, cutting short any awkward prolonging of the night's conclusion. "Fauna and I are going to go play tiddlywinks; I don't know what you two will be doing."

1...34567...9