Flowers of the Sapphire Moon Ch. 05

Story Info
Jennifer's adventure continues.
2.4k words
4.38
29.5k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jennifer woke, she felt the soft embrace of the bedding sheets which she had fallen asleep in. It was a relief to be in bed, safe, surrounded by familiarity. She had a fleeting moment of doubt, a thought of hope that perhaps she had simply had a nightmare, but soon realized that she was in the medical tent. She hoped that she'd had an allergic reaction and had experienced a seizure or hallucinatory event.

She sat up and looked around. The curtains were closed, but she could see the forms of the larger instruments through the mostly opaque fabric.

There was a bedside table with some food on it, what looked like apple sauce, bread, and some steamed vegetables. She was hungry, so she quickly ate it all. She felt, full, yet somehow still painfully hungry.

She decided that since she felt fine enough, it would be alright to get up, so she slid her legs off the bed and took a breath. Sliding onto her legs, she found that she was standing without issue. At least she knew that whatever had happened, it was nothing too debilitating.

Sliding the curtain out of the way, she could now see the whole wall of the medical tent. She had been there just before she had left for her expedition into the cave, and everything was arranged differently than it had been.

"Maybe it's just been a busy day?" She thought to herself.

Her hopes were dashed as she saw a calendar on the wall with shifts drawn out. It had been a week since she had ventured into the cave, which left large stretches of unconsciousness between then and now. In fact, she could only remember a few hours of what had happened in that time, a day at most.

She wandered around the tent for a few moments, gathering her bearings and testing her memory. She recognized the equipment: She saw sealed scalpels, a small fridge with temperature-sensitive medicines, some bandages and other supplies. All her knowledge from beyond the last week seemed to be clear in her mind, so she probably wasn't suffering from some sort of retrograde amnesia. Still, her questions about her condition remained unanswered.

"Ah, there you are" came a voice from the door.

Jennifer swung around and found herself met by Ken's friendly smile. "I'm glad that you seem to be sure on your feet. How do you feel?"

Jennifer had to think about how to answer that question. "I'm not sure. I feel fine physically, except for being really hungry...I'm mostly just really confused...and I have no idea what happened in the last week."

Ken looked concerned. "Why don't you have a seat and tell me what happened, from the beginning." He gestured back towards her bed.

"Alright" she said, and made her way over to the bed. She sat down as Ken grabbed a chair and some charts. He sat down beside her, and she began explaining.

"We went down to explore the caves, and what we found was spectacular. There was a whole ecosystem it seems, rather deep underground. In fact, I found a plant larger than anything I'd ever seen, and...that what made the hunger pain start."

Jen's gaze had been drifting down, and she now looked up at Ken.

"Do you mind..." she gestured at the curtains.

"Oh, of course" he said, getting up.

He closed the curtain so that he could have a little privacy to talk with his patient, his friend, about why she was in pain.

"I don't quite know how to put it without sounding crazy, but...I had sex with the plant" she said hesitantly.

Ken looked confused.

"You see, it had this really large stamen...and I don't know why, but I ended up letting it...you know..."

"You penetrated yourself with it?" Ken suggested.

"No...it penetrated me..." Jen said awkwardly. "I was inside the flower. The stamen reacted to my weight, I guess, and pushed up inside of me."

"Have you noticed any irritation in your pubic region?" Ken asked.

"No, nothing...except this weird moving feeling. But when I was inside the flower, that's when I started to get this hunger."

"Maybe there's something in your blood work that can explain that" he suggested hopefully.

"Maybe..." she said, though she doubted it. Thinking about what the plant had done to her, she felt unusually turned on. She wanted to tell him about how it had deposited some kind of fluid in her, but she couldn't focus enough to describe it. She felt wetness between her legs and a shot of pain in her stomach.

As Ken looked over the blood screening and other test charts, he caught a whiff of something in the air. He took a breath and lost his focus on the charts, putting them down on the bedside table. It was somehow familiar and yet completely unlike anything that he had smelled before.

The sweet scent lingered in the air and Kenneth felt his dick slightly twitch every few seconds. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about sex, his mind exploding with images of both memory and fantasy. It was completely unreasonable, he thought, because he was usually very controlled while on the job.

He regained some semblance of professionalism and looked back at Jen. When he saw how pale she was, he felt a powerful attraction to her.

She stood by her bed and looked at him with a curious expression. She felt his glance drop for a nearly unnoticeable second to her breasts, then draw back up to her face. Jennifer knew what would make the pain stop. She knew what would satisfy her hunger. His tests may not have been able to detect her need, but it was clear to her. She didn't need science to explain it.

Kenneth cleared his mind again, struggling to keep an ounce of control.

"I'm not sure what else to do. You've obviously eaten and I've given you that booster to raise your blood sugar and electrolyte levels -- in case your body isn't absorbing nutrients from your food. I think you should just rest at this point and we can take another reading tomorrow. The tests still aren't showing anything wrong with you. Your body just needs some time to recover from whatever happened."

Jennifer saw her chance.

"I need something else, and I'm sure I know what it is..."

Ken raised an eyebrow.

She somehow knew how crude he was feeling, so there was surely a large part of him which was hoping she was making an advance. He waited in anticipation for her next words, caught between reality and the fantasy that began pervading his mind.

"Ken, I need you inside of me. I haven't had a man in so long, and I just can't stand it anymore. Please, I'm begging you."

He stood a few seconds, not sure if he'd just misheard. But he was sure of what she had said, and there was not enough reason left in him at that moment to stop him from fulfilling her request. Wordlessly, Ken pulled his sweater and shirt off and threw them onto the ground. He wasn't a bodybuilder, but his torso was in good shape and women found his body quite attractive. Being a doctor, most didn't ask for anything more than a good physique and broad shoulders.

Jen responded in kind, reaching down and gripping her one-piece medical robe. She slid the gown slowly up her naked body and pulled it over her head, tossing it aside. By the time it hit the floor, she could already see a sizeable bulge in Ken's jeans. It didn't take a second before he was sliding them off his legs along with his boxers.

"Lie down and I'll make you all better" he mused.

She obediently lied down on her back on the bed, spreading her legs and bringing her knees up at angles.

Ken could barely help from losing it right there, her lower lips sticking together for a second and then sliding apart, revealing her dripping wet slit. He could see the muscles in her tight hole already flexing, ready to stretch to accommodate him and massage his dick.

Jennifer felt the familiar feeling of something deep in her pussy shifting, stimulating her as it moved.

He could feel his penis pulsing. It stuck out eight inches, its rock hard length twitching in the air as it longed for her depths. He pulled a condom out of his wallet and tore the wrapping off, then rolled it down to the base of his shaft.

In all circumstances, he was known as a passionate and considerate lover by the women who slept with him. In fact, he made a point that he should never 'have sex' but rather make love to his partners. This meant that he never rushed, never pushed, and always gave his whole attention and being to the girl who he was with.

His father had once told him that a single kiss from a man who was passionate about it could be as erotic to a woman as sex with a man who wasn't. He didn't know if that comparison was quite accurate, but he remained quite set in his belief that careful ministrations and loving caresses were an integral part of good sex.

As he lay down on top of Jen, he began gently stroking her skin up from her stomach, trailing up and dancing his fingers between her breasts. Lying on her back, they stood up in perfect domes, trembling gently as he caressed all around them. They ached for his touch, nearly as much as her sopping pussy ached to be filled.

Slowly, he began encircling her breasts and traced his fingertips up their slopes, tweaking their nibs before lowering his mouth to one and nibbling gently on the perky little nipple which now stood up straight from her chest.

He massaged her other globe with tender care and she felt steady waves of pleasure as he touched her soft skin.

Despite how enjoyable the experience was, Jen couldn't wait any longer for her nourishment. She had no idea how long he could hold out once he was inside her, but the sooner his dick was wet with her juices the sooner she'd be filled with his seed.

As he began kissing her stomach, she pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him. He gently caressed her lips with his tongue and plunged into her first orifice, tasting her saliva and rubbing his body against her with each kiss.

She bit his lip and he pulled back suddenly.

"That hurt, Jen. I think you cut me" he complained.

He began looking around at the room, as if he had just snapped out of a daze, and looked down at her naked body beneath him.

"What the hell am I doing? What are we doing? This isn't right. I should just..."

His voice trailed off and his eyes seemed to glaze over. She saw his penis jerk as he reanimated, bringing it to her dripping opening and no longer making an effort to please her. He looked down at the thin film of latex which coated his dick. He could imagine it inside her, the tip pressing against the entrance to her womb, swollen with his seed. He knew it wasn't enough. His semen had to flow freely into her.

Rapidly, he slid the condom up his penis and it popped off, bouncing off her ass cheek and falling to the ground.

He grunted as he slid the tip of his cock up and down between her nether lips, lubricating his naked flesh with her copious juices.

"Don't worry, I'll pull out" he assured her as his swollen head popped past the first ring of contracting muscles and into her passage.

As Ken pushed his shaft deeper into her pussy, the urge to invade her only climbed to a higher intensity. He had never felt such overwhelming urges in his life. They completely overrode his desire to be gentle or reserved. The only thing that he needed was to bury his dick deep inside her and fill her.

He pushed in another inch and couldn't go any farther. He felt the familiar sensation and recognized that her passage ended with him only seven inches in, a bit short for an average woman. Then again, she was a tight one and he didn't mind.

Ken got a nice rhythm going, pumping her and bumping the head of his penis against her womb with each thrust, while her pussy massaged his dick. He was shocked when on one push he felt the very tip drive slightly farther into her, her cervix loosening slightly. With such a strong impregnation fetish, Ken began pushing himself even harder with each thrust.

After five more motions, he felt his dick pop forward and penetrate her deeper opening. With the thought that he was now inside her womb with the crown of his shaft, about to shoot off inside, he didn't even feel the prick behind his mushroom head. He didn't dare move from that spot, not realizing that he was caught within her when his head swelled up just past her inner seal.

"Oh god Jen, I'm stuck in you. It's just too much; I don't think I'm going to be able to hold myself much longer." His balls squeezed tight, ready to release their load.

Jen gave a moan. She could actually pinpoint the sensation well enough now that she could feel the rim of his head swell inside her and wedge him in.

"But Ken, I'm ovulating and I'm not on anything" she said, consciously massaging his member with her pussy muscles as she felt it stiffening before the finale.

When he registered what Jennifer had said to him, his fantasies became too much and he felt his dick start convulsing deep within her. With each jerk, his balls twitched and a burning hot jet of semen splashed into her.

She felt her own muscles give out and began shuddering under him, jolting every time she felt a spurt of his seed fire into her.

The pressure built up and whatever he was filling was stretched to its maximum. He felt as her muscles squeezed him out, sealing up and not wasting a drop of his cum. She shifted under him and he pulled the rest of the way out of her passage, his penis falling limp against his leg. After he was out of her, she felt the same shifting inside and wondered what it was that was moving within her. They fell asleep together on the bed, cuddled together as Jen's body began absorbing the fluids that it had collected.