Flu Shot

Story Info
He gave something more than just a flu shot.
1.4k words
4.23
55.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua drove his beat up Nissan Sentra into the drug store parking lot and pulled around to the back, where he parked. Climbing out of the car, he pulled on his white pharmacy coat, checked his appearance in the reflections in the side window, straightened his name tag and then walked toward the store.

Normally he'd enter through the back of the store, but he wanted to see how bad the line was for flu shots, so instead, he walked to the front of the store and came in the main entrance. The parking lot was fairly empty, so he wasn't surprised when the store seemed absolutely dead when he walked in.

"Hey Josh," the main cashier said, glancing up from a paperback book, "slow day today."

"I see that," he responded, craning his neck to see if there was a line at the pharmacy. "Many people here for flu shots?"

"Nah, a couple of grandmaws maybe."

"Well, I guess I better head on back," Joshua said, heading to the pharmacy with a bounce in his step. The past few days had been really nuts as several of the retirement homes in the area bussed in their residents for flu shots. He was happy to finally catch a slow day.

When he reached the pharmacy, he noticed two women, both probably in their late sixties, maybe early seventies, in line. He looked up at Charlie who held the door open for the first lady.

Charlie saw Joshua and said, "Oh good Josh, I'll give Mrs. Chambers her shot and then you can take care of Mrs. Callison."

"Okay boss, just give me a minute to get set up," he said, and then turning to the lady in line he said, "Why Mrs. Callison, you're looking well today. I'll just be a minute, okay?"

"Why surely Joshua," she replied, watching him open the half door into the pharmacy.

Joshua stepped into the pharmacy and then opened the door to one of the two small offices they used when giving shots. The rooms were small, but provided the privacy that many of their older customers preferred. He straightened up the desk, checked his supplies, and then peeked back out the door.

Charley had finished Mrs. Chambers' shot and was heading for the back door. Joshua stepped out and said, "See you tomorrow boss, drive safely."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Have a nice weekend," he said, stepped through the back door.

After Charley left Joshua walked over to the half door and said, "I'm ready Mrs. Callison."

Joshua held open the door while she passed through and then pointed over to the office saying, "Right into my office there."

"Why you have an office Joshua? You must be doing good here."

Not wanting to admit the office wasn't really "his" office, he replied, "Why thank you Mrs. Callison." Closing the door he continued, "No go ahead and remove your blouse for me please."

Once she removed her blouse, Joshua said, "You know, you better remove that bra too, just in case."

Completely trusting him, she removed her bra. Joshua looked at her, letting his eyes move down to her breasts. They had sagged down onto her stomach when she had taken off the bra and Joshua noted how they narrowed a bit where they hung from her chest, but expanded out into nicely rounded flab near the nipples.

Mesmerized, he cupped his hands under the two large, but soft balloons of her breasts, lifting them up. In his hands the grey blue color of her skin contrasted against his tan skin, and looking closer, he could see the blue spidering of veins all through the breasts.

"They must have been something back in your college days," he said.

"Yes, all the boys wanted to touch them, and hussy that I was, I used to let them," she said, suppressing a giggle.

Gently kneading them, he asked, "Did they used to squeeze them like this?"

"Oh yes, they loved squeezing them," she said with a sigh, "used to want to kiss them."

"Did you let them?"

"I was a hussy, of course I let them."

"Like this?" he asked, bending over and running his lips over her nipples, feeling them grow against them. He opened his mouth and sucked one nipple in, toying it with his tongue.

Breathing harder she said, "Yes, they did that too."

"Did they want to get in your panties?"

"Oh yes, they all wanted in my panties," she replied.

"And did you let them?" he asked, reaching to her pants and unfastening them.

"Oh yes she said, but only to touch with their fingers, I was a hussy, not a... a whore."

Pulling her pants down he noticed she was wearing some bladder control rubber pants. He asked, "If I get in your panties you won't pee on me will you?"

"No, I just wear those in case I go on a long trip."

He gently removed the panties and then ran his hand down through her sparse pubic hair, sliding them over her pussy lips. "Did the boys touch you like this?"

"Oh yes," she moaned.

Joshua then moved his hands to her sides saying, "Okay, I need you to sit on the table okay?"

"Sure... like this?"

"Perfect," he said, kneeling in front of her. "Tell me Mrs. Callison, did the boys put their tongues in you."

"No, I never let them," she said, leaning back and opening her legs wider.

"Did anyone ever put their tongue in you?"

"Just my Johnny, oh he made it feel so good. He passed two years ago."

"I remember, Mrs. Callison, did it feel kind of like this?" asked, pushing his tongue deep inside her, tasting the sharp, tartness of her. He then ran his tongue up her slit and onto her clit.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "just like Johnny."

While still tonguing her clit, Joshua grabbed his bottle of lubricant and covered his middle and index finger. Once he was well lubed, he slid it into her cunt, working the lubricant around the walls of her pussy. He could feel her hips moving as she got closer and closer...

"Oh Johnny, yes... yes Johnny," she moaned, spreading her legs wider.

Joshua could feel her cum as her pussy convulsed on his fingers. When she finished coming, he stood up, letting her catch her breath. As she recovered, he pulled down his pants and worked the lubricant over his cock.

When his cock was well lubed and Mrs. Callison had calmed some he asked her, "Did any of the boys fuck you?"

"No, I wouldn't let them."

"Well who have you let fuck you then?"

"Just my Johnny," she said, sighing.

"Would you like Johnny to fuck you now?"

"Oh yes, yes Johnny, fuck me. Please fuck me Johnny," she said deliriously.

Helping her lie back on the desk, he moved forward and slowly slid his cock into her. Even with the lubricant he had to be careful as their skin stuck together where it was dry in a few areas, but slowly he got them both well lubricated.

He then slowly pushed his cock into her, feeling muscles of her pussy yield to him. The loose feel of her teased his cock marvelously as he pulled back and thrust again and again. As he got closer and closer to coming, the leaned forward and whispered, "It's Johnny here, fucking you. A Johnny fuck, do you love it?"

She'd just sigh and nod, her eyes glazed as tears ran down her cheek. "Oh Johnny fuck me."

He then moaned, "I'm gonna cum inside you," arching his back and spurting his cum deep into her pussy. He thrust several more times and then rested his head on her breasts.

"Oh thank you Johnny, thank you."

Joshua let his cock slip out of her and then helped her stand up. He kneeled, helping her pull on her panties and pants and then he pulled up his own pants. Once he was fully dressed he grabbed the needle and gave her the flu shot.

"Okay, Mrs. Callison, you can put on your bra and blouse now," he said, putting a small band aid where the needle had penetrated her. Once she was dressed he opened the door and led her back out into the store, where he said, "Goodbye Mrs. Callison."

"Goodbye Johnny," she whispered before turning and walking down one of the aisles.

One of the pharmacy assistants asked him, "What took you so long?"

"Oh you know these ladies, they love to talk. She told me all about her college days and her husband Johnny?"

"Johnny, I thought her husband's name was Edward, yes, it's Edward," she confirmed, looking at her chart. "Yeah, he was in for a shot last week. She didn't come with him because she had a cold at the time."

Joshua shrugged his shoulders, wondering who that Johnny was.