Fluff Transformation

Story Info
A woman faces a surprisingly cute transformation...
5.3k words
4.35
17.7k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Umoko grunted softly as she hefted up the large cardboard box, weighed down with computer equipment that was yet to be uncovered. A new monitor for her little office or was it the new printer that she needed to install? Only the opening of the box itself would tell, each and every one marked from the same company, one as alike as the next. She could only be grateful, however, as the sun heated up and she heaved the boxes up the narrow staircase to her rented space, her long-sleeved shirt pushed back to the elbows. Her jeans caught around her hips as she struggled, the box really too unwieldy for her short stature, even though she was more than capable of actually lifting the weight for herself, and she swallowed down words that she wouldn't have wanted to hear herself saying, let alone anyone else.

One step and then another. She puffed her cheeks out, dark brown hair clinging damply to the back of her neck. Was she actually sweating? No, she couldn't stop, not now that she was halfway there and it was with a great effort of will that she hauled what she very sincerely hoped was the heaviest of all the boxes all the way up to the top of the stairs. Puffing and pausing for a moment, Umoko regained what was to be had of her breath before shoving open the door with her shoulder, eyebrows knitting nearly together as her brow furrowed.

I didn't really expect physical labour today...

Whereas some delivery drivers would ham up the process of carrying boxes for a 'little, helpless woman', the one that had been assigned to her route, evidently, had had no such qualms about dumping everything on the pavement and leaving it at that. He couldn't get her to sign off quickly enough on it before she'd even had a chance to really look through everything properly just to make sure that all was in good order, no scuffs or dents obviously on the packaging itself, racing away in the white van as if the hounds of hell, quite literally were on his heels.

She shook her head at the stairs, already dreading the rest of the boxes, although they would not be so bad if they were lighter. And, if she had the worst of them, she could always start unpacking that too to give herself a bit of a break. There were options and she had to remember that, as she didn't have to keep trucking on mindlessly.

Ah, but it wasn't that good of a neighbourhood, the three-storey building still somehow managing to feel squashed and claustrophobic as people passed by quickly. There was no telling just what would

Oh... Unpacking just the one wouldn't hurt and it would surely be easier on her shoulders. Biting her lip, Umoko sighed inwardly and hastened on to get the job done -- surely that would make everything else seem easier if she bit off a larger chunk of the work -- ripping open the woefully inadequate tape that sealed the box shut. Now that she was kneeling beside it, it seemed even bigger than it had been before and a twinge of embarrassment sweltered in her stomach, curling through. Why had she done that all by herself? Was she really just trying to hurt herself?

It was not her voice in her head but the words didn't have to be her own to cut deep and she scowled, slicing deeper with the box cutter, ripping open the cardboard with undue force. Darn it. It was silly, just silly, not worth thinking about. And yet the knowledge that she may very well have just done something ever so slightly 'wrong' in her own mind coloured her perception as she flipped open the box flaps to reveal...

...something that most certainly was not a printer or a monitor. Blinking, she peered into it, poking at a swathe of pink and white that seemed to bob and shift before her very eyes. Were those very strange packing peanuts? Was the equipment underneath all of that? She scoffed, lips pressed together and a muscle jumping in the corner of her jaw. Oh, she didn't have the time for this!

Umoko frowned as she pushed down through the strange fluff, pressing deeper and deeper, striving to simply find what she had ordered in the first place. Yet where was it? Was the box just filled entirely with fluff? And what was all that about too? The time for questions had passed, however, and she sat back on her heels, surveying the strange mess before her with a duly critical eye. If they'd sent her some crazy package as a gag then there would be a riot and a half to be paid for!

But the reality of it was something far stranger than anything that Umoko could ever have imagined or come up with for herself.

"What in all hell..."

She never got to complete the utterance as she tumbled back with a shriek, the fluff exploding from the box and coating her from head to toe. Umoko coughed and spluttered and frantically tried to wipe it off -- what would anyone say if they caught her looking like that? -- but it stuck to her like glue, the fluff covering her all over, seeming to shift shades as it puffed out, thick and growing in volume.

Wait a second...

And yet it was far too late for her to cry for any sort of help as her skin tingled and prickled with an otherworldly force, flinging a hand out as white fur raced down it as if it was under starter's orders. Umoko gasped and scrambled but there was no way to stop it as her arm fluffed up entirely, the shreds of her clothing simply falling away from her as if they had never existed. And just when had they fallen to shreds anyway? She whined and pushed back but it was hard to feel as if she was wearing nothing at all as a thick fuzz of fluff covered her swiftly from head to toe, everything in a race against time to show her to be what the little surprise box (well, it wasn't so little, in all fairness) had brought to her doorstep just for her and her alone.

Umoko's chest tightened, falling back onto her buttocks with a grunt, lips parted even though she could not seem to drag enough breath into her lungs. The fur was thick and heavy -- heavy enough that she felt as if she was weighed down by it, her chest swelling out and out, although any semblance of her breasts was quick to disappear beneath it. Trying to wriggle free proved, yet again, unfeasible, her chest rounding out and out and out -- the feature of a much larger creature than what and who she actually was.

Yet what was it? What was happening to her? Her heart leapt and, if she'd been in her right mind, she would have wondered just why the thoughts were so instantly swept away on a wave of euphoria. Excitement, pounding, driving, pulsating excitement filled her, her cup full and the brim spilling over with more, always more. It was all she could do to stop a continuous stream of squeaks from spilling from her lips, one hastily jostling to follow the other as if there was a time limit on when their expression could be made heard. Her glasses fell up and she could not help but laugh for the sheer hell of it, head falling back as she practically hopped about, the movement seeming more natural for her. Yet when had she actually gotten up on two feet?

No two scenes seemed to fit together as she wavered before the window, watching with a deluded smile as her face fluffed up -- how interesting her day had become! Her hair seemed to meld into the fluff, the stylishly cut brown locks disappearing, but that was okay, all okay, as long as she had some fun and some play out of it. Because that was what things and life itself was about too -- not all work. And maybe she'd been engaged with the seriousness of life for a little too long, worrying about boxes that could be moved later as if someone was going to steal boxes of packing peanuts and fluff from her!

Umoko's giggles couldn't be restrained and she doubled over, ears itching terribly, although it was impossible to see what was happening up there in her position. Her chest thickened out with a ruff of fur around her neck that was a darker shade of pink, even though it was still very much a pleasing one. She panted softly for breath between her laughter, one blending awkwardly into the other as if they were forever destined to go hand in hand. Yet not even her hands looked like her own anymore as she held them out before her, fingertips stretched down to her feet and nails stretching out and out. They didn't go far though, becoming something that looked more like claws, the feel of them being manipulated, however, running through her like the scrape of actual fingernails on a chalkboard. Groaning under her breath, she shuddered away from the notion, clenching and unclenching her hands to and from fists. Ugh! Who wanted that?

The claws settled, but they could hardly be seen in the massively thickly luscious fluff that covered her paws, draping down her arms as if she was wearing arm warmers or something like that. She knew they had been fashionable at some point but that was by the by when she flexed her paws, showing off the claws only by straining and stretching with her fingers to put them on show. They weren't retractable but they still made her giggle in a strangely childish sort of glee, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she toyed with and tested the limits of her changing, shifting body. Her T-shirt strained as the fluff pulsed and thickened, struggling to keep up with the sheer pace of her changes. Whereas it could have been, at least somewhat, stretchy, there was only so much that that particular kind of fabric could do, the elasticised cotton tighter and tighter with every passing second.

What she was soon to learn, however, was that the limits no longer existed. Her feet swelled and grew, larger than human ones -- but the rest of her body was still growing too! Her shirt strained and strained, the seams popping and tearing, pricking along each and every stitch as they gave up, bit by bit. She rose, standing taller than ever before, but there seemed to be no limit to how much her body was going to grow, each pulse of her heart making her larger than ever before. Her shirt dangled, the neckline strained and half-choking her before that gave up too, the relief from its popping coming with a flush of hot blood rushing to her throat.

More... Her eyes grew hazy as her trousers stilled motion, tighter and tighter. There was no way either that they could contain her thighs, muscle rising through the thick fluff, and she gasped as they tore straight down the front -- not even at the seams! It was probably more telling where the weakest point in the fabric was, truly, but it was hard to spare too much thought on that as she kicked off her shoes with a delirious little giggle in the moments before they split, at least saving the majority of them from destruction even if they would not fit her new feet in the form that she appeared to be destined to take.

What shreds of clothes hung from her were flung aside as her being grew to a size that had her head pressing against the ceiling, narrowly avoiding the annoying rotating fan that she'd been well enough looking forward to replacing during the course of her lease. Muttering under her breath, it was a good thing that the exaltation of the transformation itself swamped her annoyance, towing her very gently back to exhilaration, her good mood impossible to push down.

Her chest grew strong and broad and she stretched out her fluffy fingertips to either side of her body, shoulders pushing back. There was so much fluff on those already that she could not truly tell whether it was fur or muscle that could be found there and groaned in the back of her throat as it rippled, shifting as if stirred up by some manner of unseen wind. But the window was closed and it could not be that as she rolled her shoulders back, testing what her new, growing and changing body felt like, every nerve-ending tingling as if she was subject to an electric charge. Yet her fur did not stand on end even though the ruff of fur thickened up around her neck, nice and warm if it had been during the time of the winter months, but not quite so appealing with the warmth of spring and summer tickling at her fur. Huffing, she shook herself off, fluff flying off in all directions, and hissed through her teeth as it grew and grew, looking quite a bit like a fashion accessory that she had seen in history textbooks from Victorian England. Even when it was placed on her, however, she couldn't quite understand just why, back then, they had been so fashionable, even if hers was entirely natural (if you counted a transformation natural, of course) and those had been woven together by human hands for the rich and 'nobles' of the time.

Spinning, she left her arms flung out, fingers pointing as if she was a spinning top, turning and turning and turning with the rhythm and wiles of time. Umoko giggled, staring down at her feet with a wiggle and a waggle of her toes. There was no part of her body that was not covered with fur and fluff but her feet would have most certainly have put a hobbit to shame, the fluff even reaching between her toes in a ticklish sensation that had her laughing even more against her will. But what laughter, derived as a result of tickling, was ever truly consensual?

It was not the time for such musing and she pushed up onto the very tips of her toes, balancing there as the weight of her body shifted. It would have been impossible for her to hold at the best of times, she was neither a ballerina nor someone who was in any particular condition of physical fitness, but the push of new claws from her toes too shoved her off balance, thumping back onto her thick and solid heels with a solid 'clunk' of her body connecting with the bare floorboards. Shuddering, she wiggled her toes again as if that little act along would hasten the sprout of her claws, thicker and chunkier than those on her fingers, although she would have said that both hands and feet were about as wieldy as the other. The true dexterity of human fingers was lost to her but it was not something that seemed to matter on the moment as she rocked between her soles and her heels, testing her balance as something sprouted from her face.

Perhaps that was her fault for not paying enough attention to her face but she peered in the window, blinking rapidly, although it was not a clear image that she could discern there still. A nose pushed out, a bright pink nuance in a face that was pale, but that paleness was swiftly to be covered by blue stripes, the slashes and curves adding discernible notes to her features that meant that she could never again be mistaken for someone else. You know -- if there were two giant fluff monsters towering over everyone else running about. With the way that the world seemed to be going, it was not entirely a possibility that could not happen at all.

A mouse-like face. She ran her fingers over her nose and snout as they plumped out into the right sort of shape, a shape that felt like it settled over her, a mask blended into her so that she could not tell where her skin began and the mouse-face took over. But that was not how it was supposed to be as the whiskers joined up with her nerve-endings, muscles under her control with a million little twitches and expressions available to her at the brush of, well, quite literally a whisker. Her eyes took a less dominant position on her face, growing larger and rounder and seeming to set off the hues of her fur by turning to a soft aquamarine shade that, by far, could not have ever before been seen on a human.

Umoko smiled. But she wasn't human anymore and that was the crux of it. Now...regardless of what had happened or was going to happen...she could be anything or anyone that she wanted to be. And maybe that was the beauty of a true transformation when one was presented with such a divine opportunity. One never knew, after all, just when it would come around.

Her ears took a walk, migrating up with a tingling itch, up to the top of her ear, pulling into rounded lobes and twitching back and forth anxiously as if her body was priming itself for every last little sound that could be present in the room. But there was little there to capture her attention as she whistled and squeaked, her excitement getting the better of her as she hopped before the window, feet together and arms spread as if she was thinking about taking flight. Her whiskers quivered and she grinned at her reflection, human teeth slightly shifting into incisors that would be better capable of what her new diet would entail. The other teeth retracted with a squeak into her jaw, gum sealing over them -- thankfully still it's natural, fleshy pink -- as if they had never been present.

Her glasses pushed up and up and up her head, terribly small for her, and it was a wonder that the bulk of her new face didn't send them toppling to the floor but Umoko had just enough time to catch them in her obscenely large paws and, giggling, place them to one side on top of the many piles of boxes that were already in there. That was what she'd been doing before, wasn't it? Moving boxes? Well, everything seemed a lot more interesting and even funnier still with the daintiness of her glasses clasped oh so very delicately between one forefinger and her thumb, her new claws allowing a small sort of 'hook' in which to rest them.

There was still the issue of her tail to come, however, the first indication of it appearing coming in a thick, dull throb at the very base of her spine, although she could not have said that it was painful in the slightest. Nothing at all was sore or painful, in fact, not even as her bones grew and lengthened, which should not have been naturally possible. But what was natural anymore or within the realm of the possibility that she had before considered now that she was a cuddly fluff monster or at least well on her way to being such?

Out and out it pushed from her spine, already clad in pink and white fur, which was struck through with jagged rings of blue in the same shade as what was on her face. Everything was cute and she could not help but giggle, turning in a circle over and over again as her growing tail whipped out and followed her, much thicker and fuller than the tail of a feline but perhaps something of the same shape. Even though she had a mouse-like face, it was hardly as if it was skinny or rat-like in any sense, shape or form, however, Umoko screwing up her face in concentration as she tried to discern just what it reminded her of. A little thicker at the tip, it could have been more like the tail of a monkey, if she thought about it for a little longer, but there was so much more for her to do: even grabbing playfully for the long, flexible appendage did not amuse her for too long.

A tail! She had a tail! Umoko leapt for pure joy and settled down on the balls of her feet, feeling as if she was sinking the fabric of her being down and down and down into the ground, rooting herself. Yet her changes were not yet finalised and she had so much more to learn about her new form, the strength and the flexibility that came with it. Although her thighs appeared to thicken and round out with muscle, it was mostly fluff there too and it was that feather-light fur that would allow her to float and fly, webbing stretching softly between her underarms and the spot just in front of her elbow, taut when she spread her arms out, although it did limit the reach of them just a little.

But that was no matter. There were options and her nose twitched constantly as she stumbled over a box, landing with her legs kicked up over a box and her back on the floor, bursting into giggles. Was that what it felt like to be light and free? That was a nice feeling, a very good feeling indeed! In a way, her thoughts trimmed down and simplified, cutting out the noise, the background that churned away in her head day in and day out. In a world prone to over-thinking, she was perhaps the most self-critical of them all -- or, at least, that was what her frenzied and frantic mind would have her believe. She had a lot to criticise, even in the course of starting her own business, but she didn't have to worry about anything like that anymore when she now, at the very least, had a unique selling point that would draw customers to her like butterflies to freshly scented flowers!

12