Fluffer in Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt herself blushing even more under the kind words of her teacher. "You think this outfit looks that good? I wasn't sure I'd be able to carry it off. I'm not really used to walking in shoes like these." She nodded down as she turned her foot sideways, showing off the heel that had her standing taller than she was used to.

"I think those shoes look perfect. I thought you walked just fine when you came into my classroom." Mr. Dexter paused as he gestured to the clear space on the floor beside his desk. "Why don't you walk to the other side of the room and back again so I can see how you do in those shoes?"

"Okay, I can use the practice," Rachel said, sliding her buxom form out of the chair and walking towards one of the side walls. She concentrated on walking gracefully, placing one foot in front of the other, like she'd seen models walk on the catwalk.

Fuck me, Mr. Dexter said to himself as the plump young girl walked away from him, the back of her kilt swaying seductively as her big curvy bum moved from side to side, the creamy smooth skin on the backs of her thighs drawing his gaze like a magnet. He was glad his classroom was on the second floor of the school with the windows overlooking the sports field below, giving them total privacy. He definitely didn't want anyone inadvertently observing what was going on in his classroom.

Rachel reached the wall and turned slowly, making sure of her footing. She then walked back, making sure to keep her head held high, moving one foot gracefully in front of the other, just like the models she'd seen.

Oh sweet Jesus, Mr. Dexter thought as his eyes focussed on those huge tits, shifting seductively as she moved. His eyes were drawn down to her legs again, the short kilt hitting her high on those full lush thighs, making his mouth water. All of this at the same time she had an innocent—yet wickedly alluring—smile on that gorgeous young face of hers. He felt his prick start to stiffen, the tube of flesh filling and extending down the leg of his khakis as he sat on the edge of his desk and stared at her, totally awestruck.

"Mr. Dexter, are you okay?" Rachel asked with concern, seeing a different look on her teacher's face than she'd ever seen before.

"Yes, Rachel," Mr. Dexter said, breaking out of the trance the young girl had put him in simply by walking back and forth across the room. He knew that now was the crucial moment to put his plan into effect. Would the naïve young girl go for it, or would he end up going home and jacking off a night's worth of loads thinking what might have been? He hung his head, his face shrouded with sadness. "I'm sorry, Rachel. It's just that you're such a beautiful young woman, and things have never been the same with me since...since Mrs. Dexter passed away." He dropped his hands over his lap, hiding his stiff cock as he sighed loudly and hung his head...waiting.

"Oh Mr. Dexter, I'm so sorry about everything that's happened to you," Rachel said, standing right in front of him. He flicked his eyes up just slightly, the impressive shelf of her round heavy tits just inches away. "It must be so hard for you now."

Was it ever hard, he thought to himself, the back of his hand resting against the steely bar beneath his pant leg. "Rachel, I'm sorry for acting this way, but it's just that I...I miss Mrs. Dexter so much...I...shouldn't..." He stood in front of his desk and turned away, dropping his head. Not only was he hoping to appeal to the young girl's kind and sympathetic nature, but it helped to hide the stiff protrusion running down his pant leg.

"Mr. Dexter, please don't feel like that," Rachel said. She stepped past him and threw her arms around his shoulders, hugging him. "It'll be all right."

It feels all right, that's for sure, he said to himself, feeling the warmth of her full breasts pressing against him. He reached forward and slid his arms around her, returning her hug, but being careful to keep the stiff bar of flesh inside his pants from pressing against her. "That's so kind of you, Rachel. I just miss her so much."

"I know, I know," the young girl said soothingly, her hands rubbing in slow circles over his shoulder blades. "If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know."

Those were the words he was waiting for. Now to see if she'd go along with his plan. "Rachel, that's so sweet of you. There is one thing," he said as she pulled back slightly from the hug, her face flushed. "Just a couple of minutes ago we talked about how we shouldn't be talking about some things between a teacher and their student—like how beautiful you are and how gorgeous you look in that outfit. Remember when you said that was okay, and we'd just keep it between ourselves?"

"Yes."

"Well, since we're talking freely between the two us, and the special relationship the two of us can have together, I think there's something personal I can say to you, and trust that you'll keep it between you and me. Can I...can I do that, Rachel? Can I trust you like that?"

"Yes, of course, Mr. Dexter," Rachel responded instantly, her heart going out to the man.

"Rachel, I think you know that a man has needs, and things haven't been the same since Mrs. Dexter passed, of course. And seeing you in class since the start of the term has brought back some of those feelings, and then seeing how grown up and sexy you look in that outfit today...I...I can't help what I'm feeling."

Rachel felt overwhelmed by what Mr. Dexter said, but she felt a tingling of excitement at the same time. He'd just said she looked 'sexy' in her new outfit, and it made him think of the way things had been with his wife, and he'd talked about his needs. Rachel knew what he meant, but she was unsure of what to say or do. "I...I...," she muttered.

He took a step back. "This is what you do to me, Rachel," he said, nodding downwards.

Rachel's eyes followed his until they alighted on his midsection, where her gaze zeroed in on a large cylindrical bulge running down the inside of one pant leg. "Oh my," she gasped, her hand covering her mouth as she continued to look at the throbbing protrusion, the engorged crown seeming to throb with each beat of his pulsing heart. "I...I did that?"

"Yes, Rachel. You are so beautiful, I couldn't help what was happening inside me. It's been so long since I...since I..."

Rachel had looked back into his sad eyes, filled with grief, but the size of his erection drew her gaze like a magnet. She felt mesmerized, his swollen cock drawing her eyes like a hypnotist's watch. She looked at it hungrily, and for some reason, felt her mouth start to water as a nagging itch started deep inside her pussy. "I understand. What do you want me to do?"

Now that was exactly the next thing he'd hoped she'd say. "Rachel, I think you understand how inappropriate it would be for a teacher and his student to have actual sexual relations, but I think there is something else that you could do to help me out." He let his words hang there, seeing what she'd say. At the same time, he flexed his stomach muscles slightly, feeling his turgid prick lift and press against the taut material of his pants.

Oh my, Rachel thought to herself a she looked at the front of his pants, the enormous cock trying to free itself from the confining material restricting it. It was so big. Bigger than the couple of boys she'd had sex with this year. But Mr. Dexter was a man—a real man—not a boy. She found herself longing to reach out and touch it, to feel that stiffness beneath her fingers, to feel the heat she knew would warm her hands like nothing else. "What...what would you like me to do?"

There now, that's the perfect response, he thought. "I think it would be okay if maybe you were to start by taking it out and stroking it. Even though we wouldn't really be having sexual relations by doing that—which we both know would be wrong—I'm sure it would give me some relief. Why don't you start by getting down on your knees and taking my pants off?"

"Okay," Rachel said, stepping forward as if in a trance, and then dropping to her knees right in front of him. Her eyes were focussed on the massive bulge down his pant leg as she started to undo his belt. Once she had that open, she undid the button and then drew down his zipper.

Mr. Dexter could hear her breathing raggedly as she unzipped his pants. He looked down at the girl's chest, seeing those massive swells heaving with excitement as she grabbed the waistband of his pants and boxers at the same time. He shifted slightly as she pulled downwards, the pants clearing his hips and tumbling to the floor. Once it cleared the elasticized waistband, his stiff prick lurched upwards, almost hitting her in the face as it pointed skywards.

"Oh my God," Rachel muttered, her eyes staring intently at the throbbing prick mere inches in front of her, the veiny cylinder of flesh pulsing and stiffening even more right before her eyes. The circumcised head was huge, engorged to a dark crimson with a thick rope-like corona separating the enflamed crown from the stiff projecting shaft, the protruding veins running upwards feeding blood to the throbbing cockhead.

Mr. Dexter looked down, seeing the wanton look of desire in the young girl's eyes as she stared at his erection, her eyes glassy and unmoving. He knew his cock was bigger than normal, having heard his wife complain numerous times about the pain it had caused when he fucked her, or how it had stretched her lips almost to the tearing point when he'd asked her to suck him off. But Rachel, Rachel had a fuller mouth. Wider, bigger, with the sweetest set of soft pillowy cocksucking lips he'd ever seen. He knew his big cock and her full sexy teenage mouth were just made for each other.

"It won't hurt you, Rachel," he said in a warm lulling voice. "Why don't you just wrap your hand around it to start?"

Mesmerized by the throbbing erection just inches away, Rachel slowly reached forward as if in a trance, her fingers reaching out to circle the broad girth of the trunk-like shaft just above the base. "Aaahh..." She let out a soft gasp as her fingers closed down on the rigid cock, her hand wrapping around the velvety-soft, yet incredibly hard, shaft. She couldn't believe that something could be so powerfully hard, and yet so luxuriously soft at the same time. And the heat of it. It was so hot against the soft young skin of her hand that she felt like she was gripping a branding iron. And yet it felt so good...so deliciously, wickedly good in her hand. She noticed her fingertips didn't come close to touching the base of her palm—his cock was that big.

"That feels so good, Rachel," Mr. Dexter continued, a soft lulling tone to his voice. "Why don't you try stroking it a little bit?"

With her eyes glued to his rigid member, Rachel could only nod. She moved her hand upwards, feeling the loose outer sheath slide smoothly over the stiff rigidity beneath. "So hard," she unconsciously muttered under her breath, feeling more excited than she'd ever felt in her life. She got near the top, her hand encountering the thick rope-like coronal ridge, where she instinctively stopped, and then reversed the direction of her hand. When the heel of her hand bumped up against his neatly-trimmed midsection, she pumped upwards again.

"Oh yeah, that's it...that's perfect," Mr. Dexter muttered, his voice lush with praise before taking on a more pained tone. "It's been such a long time since Mrs. Dexter passed away. I'm sorry, Rachel, but I really need this." Little did Rachel know that just last night he'd pumped out three loads all over her face using the laminated pictures he'd creeped off of her Facebook page. The girl was so sexy and her hot young hand felt so good that he knew it wasn't going to take him long to get this first load off.

"I'm so sorry about Mrs. Dexter, and I understand how it must be for you. I'll do whatever I can to help," the young girl said, her heart going out to her teacher. She continued to pump her hand back and forth, loving the feel of his big hard cock filling her hand. She saw a bead of clear liquid fill the pursed red eye at the tip, and then the glistening strand of precum started to distend downwards as she kept pumping, the shiny web of cock-sap looking teasingly erotic as it swayed lower and lower, the shimmering dewdrop at the end finally hitting the top of her hand.

"Aaahh," she gasped as the slimy fluid clung to her skin, feeling her oozing pussy twitch and pulsate as the excitement of what was happening overwhelmed her. She could feel that her panties were soaked, but she couldn't take her eyes off the older man's gorgeous cock, the engorged head looking almost ready to burst.

Hearing her excited gasp was all it took to send Mr. Dexter over the edge. "I'm almost there, Rachel. Just a little more...just a little...oh my God...here it comes," he warned, feeling the tell-tale contractions in his midsection as cum sped up the shaft of his cock. As her hand continued to pump back and forth, they both watched as the yawning red eye at the tip turned a milky-white for a split second before a glistening white ribbon of cum shot forth, rifling through the air before splatting forcefully against her upturned face.

"Aaaahh," she gasped again, and Mr. Dexter could tell by the tone of the gasp that it was more from excitement than surprise. He looked down at the girl's face as he continued to shoot his spunk all over it, her eyes glassy and full of desire, her wide full mouth open as she breathed raggedly. The second and third shot had landed in long white ropes on her face as well, the pearly cum crisscrossing her skin in an obscene mosaic. Even amidst the throes of orgasm, he smiled to himself as he saw her hot pink tongue slip out from between her lips and circle around her mouth, wetting her pouty lips lewdly. Her hand kept pumping, and he kept shooting, flooding her face with cum as he totally unloaded.

Rachel was excited beyond belief when Mr. Dexter started to come, and when the strands of semen landed on her face, she felt her body start to tingle as a climax shot through her. "Unnhh...unhhh...unhhh," Rachel moaned deep in her throat as an orgasm started deep in her hot itchy pussy and shot throughout her young body like an exploding bomb. She was trembling and shaking as her climax swept over her, her plump meaty pussy gushing into her panties. But she kept pumping, jerking Mr. Dexter's big cock as it continued to spit out rope after rope of hot sticky cum, the milky deluge raining down upon her pretty face.

Mr. Dexter couldn't believe his luck. The naïve young girl had totally fallen for his ruse, and now he was reaping the benefits big time. He was shocked to see that she'd become excited by what she was doing to the point she started to climax, and when she'd started moaning and shaking through her orgasm, it had fired his libido even more. She was jacking his spurting prick enthusiastically, her face a mask of wanton lust as he plastered it with spunk. "That's it...that's it. Pump it all out...get every last drop," he moaned as her hot young hand kept jerking, strands and gobs of cum shooting and landing on her eagerly-waiting face. The luxurious sensations within him slowly dwindled, and Rachel instinctively slowed her pumping hand until, finally, he stopped, the last pearly wad of man-juice drizzling lewdly onto her working hand.

In the final stages of his shattering climax, Mr. Dexter had closed his eyes, surrendering to the blissful sensations coursing through his body. Now he opened his eyes and looked down at the young girl kneeling before him, her hand wrapped around the base of his still-hard cock. "Oh fuck," he muttered under his breath as he took in the swirling mess of thick white cum almost totally covering Rachel's face. The stuff was everywhere, with thick white gobs in her jet-black hair shining boldly, while other milky strands hung lewdly off her chin and cheeks, with one errant strand dangling obscenely from one earlobe. He knew he'd shot a massive load, but he couldn't believe how much of her face was covered. The stuff was everywhere. Even though it was only one load, it reminded him of some bukkake movies he'd seen, where a number of guys all came over the same girl's face at the same time.

"Mmmm..." He heard Rachel moan softly as her tongue slipped out from between her full red lips and took a leisurely swipe in a slow circle around her open mouth. He watched his sperm-laden cum get gathered up on the surface of her tongue as she licked, finally completing her circle and drawing her spunk-coated tongue back into her mouth. She moved the warm thick cream around in her mouth, and then swallowed, her eyes closing in bliss as the muscles in her neck contracted, drawing the thick rich semen deep into her waiting stomach. "Mmmm," she moaned again, only louder this time.

Oh fuck, she loves it, Mr. Dexter thought to himself as she continued to moan and whimper, wanting more. He knew what he wanted from her now, so he reached forward as he spoke to her. "That's a good girl, Rachel. It's nice that you like my cum. It's all for you. Let me help you get every single drop." He put his index finger on her forehead and scooped up a sizable gob of his jizz, moving the cummy digit down until the tip was poised right in front of her gorgeous wet mouth. "Here's some more. Open that mouth into a nice round 'O' for me and I'll feed it to you."

He smiled to himself as Rachel compliantly did as he asked, ovalling her mouth into a welcoming 'O', giving him an enticing vision of what he wanted to do with her next. "That's my girl, that's perfect. Now suck my finger clean." He slid his dripping finger into the opening and she immediately closed down on the intruder, welcoming it into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred as she started sucking, her tongue laving all over his cum-covered finger as she licked it clean. Mr. Dexter was thrilled at the girl's lewd behavior as she enthusiastically sucked at his finger. He slid his finger back slowly, the smile on his face growing as she followed it, sucking harder to keep it in her mouth.

"That's the way, that's a good girl," he said in that same lulling tone as he sawed his finger slowly back and forth, loving the way her lips pursed forward as he drew it back, reluctant to let it go. He finally pulled it right out of her mouth, her sucking lips making an audible "POP!" as it came free. "Would you like me to feed you the rest, Rachel?"

"Yes, please," she replied eagerly, her cum-covered face bobbing up and down as she nodded.

"That's good," Mr. Dexter said as he scraped the side of his finger across her cheek, gathering up more of his silky man-juice. He traced the tip of his finger around the opening she eagerly formed again with her mouth, teasing her by waiting until she whined with desire before sliding his finger home.

Rachel purred again as she sucked and licked, over the moon with the taste of her teacher's semen. She didn't know what had come over her, but once she tasted his cum, she felt like an addict who could never get enough. It had felt so luxuriously dirty when he'd shot all over her face that it had triggered a climax within her, the delicious sensations wracking her plump young body as she kneeled before him. And now he was feeding her his seed, his long thick finger feeling teasingly wicked as he slid it back and forth between her sucking lips. She loved the texture of his semen, so thick and warm, so different than anything else. She was hooked from that first taste, and she wanted more of it—she wanted as much as she could get.

"That's the way. Lick it all up," Mr. Dexter said as he continued to feed her, pushing fingerfuls of milky cum into her eagerly-waiting mouth. Soon, all that was left on the young girl's face was a glistening sheen, the final traces of his cum slowly drying on her smooth skin. The rest of his load had already found a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. But he was still hard as a rock, his big prick refusing to go down as he looked down at the plump young girl kneeling before him.