Fluffer in Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Dexter, I...I...," Rachel said, unsure of what to say.

"It's all right, Rachel. What happened here today is just between the two of us. No one will ever know. And like we talked about earlier, we never did have sexual relations—in the biblical sense, that is—right?"

"I...I guess," the young girl responded, Mr. Dexter's calm voice convincing her.

"Well, all right then. Why don't you head home now? We can talk again after school tomorrow. Would you like that?" He gave her a conspiratorial wink as he looked her buxom form up and down.

The look in his eye made Rachel feel all squishy inside again. "Yes, I'd like that," she responded, smiling back at him. As Mr. Dexter moved back behind his desk, she gathered up her things and made her way to the door. She was just reaching for the handle when his voice brought her up short.

"Rachel, I'm going to talk to Janine tomorrow and have you switch seats with her." Rachel looked over to Janine's desk, the one right in front of his own desk. "So, starting tomorrow, you'll be sitting there." She nodded in agreement. "And Rachel, it would be nice if you could wear another short skirt and a tight sweater or blouse tomorrow. Do you think you could do that for me?"

"Yes, Mr. Dexter. I can." Rachel replied, feeling that itchiness deep within her pussy again. She turned and left. She felt like she could barely wait for school to be over tomorrow.

*

The next day Rachel wore the short skirt and tight sweater as Mr. Dexter had asked. On that very first day of sitting at her new desk, when Mr. Dexter gave the class some work to do on their own and sat behind his own desk, his eyes met Rachel's, and he gave a slight nod towards her legs. She casually glanced around to make sure no one was looking, and then slowly let her plump legs roll open, giving him a perfect view right up to her cockpit. She saw him reach down with one hand beneath his own desk, knowing he was feeling his cock. She spread her legs even wider, feeling her panties getting wetter by the second. He fed her three loads again that day, much to her delight.

Rachel and Mr. Dexter continued their encounters every day after class. Over the whole term, not once did they have 'sexual relations', as Mr. Dexter called it, nor did he try to kiss her—not even once. Rachel quickly accepted that that was the nature of their relationship and never questioned Mr. Dexter about it. As soon as the last class of the day was over, Mr. Dexter would lock the door and they'd begin by Rachel taking down his pants and blowing him. He liked to get the first load off quickly, and then he'd usually open her blouse or reach beneath one of the tight sweaters she'd taken to wearing, and openly grope her big heavy tits. While he did, Rachel would be busy using her own hand between her legs, the excitement of sucking his cock and having him feel her up always making her come. She'd then either jerk him off or suck him off a second time before they'd finish. He loved to shoot on her face or her tits, and they usually ended up with him feeding her his cum from his fingers before sending her on her way.

Rachel finished the term at the top of class, earning straight A's on every assignment. Mr. Dexter's letters of support had been appended to her university applications, helping to get her into UCLA.

As she thought about Mr. Dexter and all he had taught her, both in class and afterwards, Rachel smiled to herself as she turned from the bus stop and headed towards the Starlite Films studio. She wondered what this first day of work was going to be like.