Fluffernutter Ch. 01: The Gift

Story Info
Savannah had given up hope, but then a gift arrived for her.
13.7k words
4
14.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phfina
phfina
18 Followers

Savannah heard the footfalls of the guys coming to collect her, so she got up from her desk and spread her legs apart and placed her hands against the wall. She had been a prisoner for over a month now, she guessed, so she had this routine down.

The cell door slid open with a bang. Joe gave the clipped order: "Strip." So she removed her cami and panties and laid them neatly on the bed. She left her socks on: the concrete cellar floor was cold. She didn't have any shame about her nakedness. Not any more. But at least these days she had clothes, such as they were, to wear. Better than the first week. Way better.

The guys grabbed her, roughly, by the arms and hustled her out of her cell and up the stairs to the blindingly bright lights of the studio.

Larry had the cameras already set up, but not by the bed. No, a girl was strapped down to an exam table, her eyes covered in a blindfold, a big red ball gag forced her mouth open wide, her arms beneath her, her legs strapped in and spread. Her full bush prevalent, her skin a mocha color.

Larry nodded to the girl. "You know her?" he said.

"Yes," Savannah whispered.

Savannah knew her. She was Sarah's roommate, Sameera. Savannah didn't dare lie to Larry. She didn't know how much he knew, and she guessed what happened. Sarah probably brought Sameera to the studio under some pretext, and then betrayed her, just like she did to Savannah, over a month ago.

Larry grunted. "Yeah, some Indian girl. Dots, not feathers."

Paki girl, Savannah corrected Larry, but not out loud.

Larry didn't take to back-talk. He never had, only now, backtalk was punished, instantly and hard.

"Not gonna lie," Larry said. "Your gf could've done better. View counts are lower with foreigners, but, eh, so you have to spice this up a bit. This is gonna be a bit of a training vid. Shave her smooth then bring her off with your mouth. Make her watch the whole thing. Make her beg for it. If it's good, you get to have her eat you out. If it's not, ..."

Larry shrugged and left that hanging, but he didn't like doing retakes. He had shit to do. Managing HotTeens-dot-com was a bitch, and editing a film always took way longer than he wanted. Bad takes put him in a bad mood.

And you don't want Larry in a bad mood, Savannah had learned that the hard way, too.

Larry eyed Savannah balefully. "Well, the day's not getting any longer... ACTION!" he shouted, and the crew trained a camera on Savannah.

Savannah pulled off her socks and tip-toed up to the bound girl, as the balls of her feet could take the cold of the floor better, and it also made her a little bit taller. Savannah was a small girl in every respect, just barely cresting five feet, but not even close to one hundred pounds, thin arms, thin legs, thin waist, ... no tits. None. She had two bumps on her chest but that was it. If she cut her hair short, she could pass for a boy, ... a ten year old boy.

Now that Savannah saw Sameera naked for the first time, she saw that she was ... beautiful. Sameera was just a super-sweet, shy girl at school, having come from Pakistan to study, so she had the language, which she owned whenever she said just a few words so softly you had to strain to hear them, but she had long, flowing, pitch-black wavy hair, eyes, two dark pools, but she had curves, and, unlike Savanna, more like Sarah, she had a pair of generous tits that made boys stare. They weren't huge, or out there, but, like the rest of her, the were beautiful and girlish and feminine. Sameera tried to struggle on the exam table, but she was firmly bound in place: a strap across her forehead, one across her shoulders, hands bound at the wrists, and, of course her legs were strapped in. Sameera could hump, but how would that help her? Savannah worried that she might hurt herself if Sameera struggled while Savannah shaved her with that wicked straight-edge razor.

Savannah approached Sameera's head and began to undo the blindfold. Sameera started screaming into the gag. The sounds she made were terrified and pitiful. Savannah bent over by Sameera's ear and whispered, "Sameera, it's me, Savannah. Look ..."

"CUT!" Larry hollered. Savannah snapped up, chalk-white, holding the blindfold in her hand. Sameera whined, confused, blinded by the spotlights focused on her and Savannah.

"Hey, you!" Larry shouted. "Did I tell you I could talk to the sammi?"

"No, sir!" Savannah said quickly. "I just ..."

"Taze her, Ralph," Larry snapped.

Bizzt.

And Savannah seized up and crumpled to the floor, unconscious, right by the exam table.

"Shit!" Larry cursed. Take 1 and things were already going to shit. He knew this was going to be a bad day. "Get her the fuck off the floor. Take ... eh, twenty, everybody!"

The film crew quickly disbanded to the kitchenette to grab-n-go whatever as two of Larry's thugs man-handled Savannah off to the bed, where so much of the action in the studio took place. Not today, however. Larry towered over Sameera, frowning down at her.

"Welcome to the club," he said gruffly. "Here are the rules: you follow the rules, you don't get hurt ... maybe. You step out of line? You give me back-talk? You look at me funny? You even think something stupid? You get punished, and you'll keep getting punished until you fall back in line ... or until you're dead. I don't have time for this shit, so the second you decide you don't wanna lay on your back and make me money will be your last one, sugar-tits, got me?"

Larry didn't wait for an answer, and he didn't acknowledge Sameera's wide, scared, pleading eyes. He turned, looking down at his Apple Watch and cursed. "Fuck," he said. "Is this day ever going to end?" and he trudged off to the coffee table to feed his face with another fucking donut he didn't need.

...

"Okay," Larry shouted. "Let's try this, again. Places everybody."

Savannah had had a small plastic cup of water and a bathroom break to collect herself after she regained consciousness.

"Hot Peach Pie, take two!" Ralph called out and snapped the board.

"ACTION!" Larry called.

Savannah tip-toed up to Sameera, again, this time wordlessly removing the blindfold that had been replaced over Sameera's eyes. Savannah then cranked the headrest so that Sameera was looking down her own body. Savannah, still wordless, went to the sink and started running the water, waiting for the cold, cold water to warm some. She looked between Sameera's legs at her thick bush. Sameera whimpered softly, trying to turn her head away, but she couldn't.

"Oh," Savanna moaned hungrily, "what a pretty pussy you're gonna have when I shave you clean, baby!" Her voice thick with faux-desire.

Sameera grunted in surprise. Savannah tested the water: still cold, of course. She squatted down so that Sameera's thighs were now eye-level. "Oh," she moaned, "I'm gonna love eating you out until you cum, baby! You wanna cum in my mouth?"

"nnn!" Sameera grunted, flabbergasted.

"Ya gettin' all wet for me, are you, baby?" Savannah continued, her eyes hooded with lust, ignoring Sameera's protest.

"Nnnnn!" Sameera grunted again.

Savannah rested her hands on Sameera's thighs, who jerked hard, shocked. Savannah bit her lip apologetically, mouthing the word 'sorry!' Her tiny hands, normally cold, were like ice from the cold water and her own shock, recovering from the tazing. Undeterred, Savannah leaned in and kissed Sameera's inner thigh, a soft peck that barely registered.

Savannah got up, tested the water again and smiled. "Ooh, baby! Imma gonna shave you gooood!" She held her hands under the water to warm them, then, forming a cup, began to poor cup after cup of warm water all over Sameera's thick bush, the water tricking over her hips, between her legs, onto the table then down to the floor. Savannah seemed not to care, as she deluged Sameera's vagina with water, then just kept on pouring water. She then lathered up her hands with cream and applied it liberally over Sameera's thick thatch. Savannah then took the very wicked straight-edge that gleamed in the light and put her hand on Sameera's tummy.

"You see this thing?" she crooned. Sameera whimpered. "It can cut you bad, baby, so you press your sweet ass into the table, and if you get more scared, you press your ass harder into the table, and you don' git hurt. If you wanna turn this into a gore-fest, fight me, baby, but I guarantee you that it'll hurt like a mother-fucker! But if you keep your ass pressed into the table, I'll be sweet and gentle, got me?"

Sameera shifted her eyes away from Savannah as much as she could.

Savannah's eyes narrowed. She put the flat edge of cold steel against Sameera's nipple. Sameera screamed in utter terror, slamming her eyes back to Savannah.

"YOU GOT ME, BITCH?" Savannah screamed.

Sameera whimpered, scared.

Savannah smirked. That was 'yes' enough for her. She removed the cold steel from Sameera's nipple, and was about to set to work, but gave that a pause, instead, bending over Sameera and sucking her hard nipple into her mouth for a good long suck and lick.

"NEEEEEEEE?" Sameera screamed.

Savannah smiled into Sameera's tit, sucking hard, then biting down, softly, on Sameera's nipple before pulling her mouth away, sucking hard as she did. Sameera tit snapped back to her chest, and her face wore an utterly stunned expression.

"Good girl," Savannah purred.

The boom operator swallowed. Holy fuck! he thought. That was fucking hot! And he proved to himself yet again that his boner worked.

Savannah squatted back down between Sameera's legs resting one hand on her flesh to hold it still and stretch it away from the straight edge as she made her first pass.

Fuck! Savannah cursed inwardly, I should've used clippers to trim this hedge first!

...

There was a problem.

"Uh, Larry?" Savannah ventured.

"FUUUUCK!" Larry screamed: "CUT, for fuck's sake! CUT!"

Savannah stood, backing up against Sameera defensively. "Uh," she said quickly. "I think you really have to see this."

"Jesus fucking Christ! I need to see what?" Larry shouted.

It's not like he's never seen pussy before.

"Um," Savannah offered.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" He stormed up out of his chair, looking like he was going to back-hand Savannah. "What is so fucking important that you have to ruin another take?"

Savannah looked down at Sameera's pussy and then spread her lips open for Larry to see. "Look," she said.

Larry looked. "Holy fuck." His tone was entirely different now.

"She's a virgin," Savannah stated.

Larry's eyebrows knitted. "You've got to be kidding me. A virgin? Holy fuck. I thought they didn't exist anymore! Holy shit, man, this is fucking amazing! Fuck!"

He looked down at Sameera with new respect. "Fuck, honey, you look young, but are you, like, fuckin' twelve or something? Don't answer that. Fuck! This changes everything! We are going to make a killing of this little cunt!" He laughed a big belly laugh. "HA! Hahaha! And to think your gf didn't even know! She would've walked out with a shit-ton more money if she knew she was delivering me untouched goods."

Larry paused for a minute, thinking. "Okay, so ... huh."

The crew stood around waiting. Some sneaked peeks at the fresh pie on the table, but of course they didn't see nuthin' because Savannah had taken her hand away from Sameera, waiting on what Larry would decide.

"Okay," Larry said finally. "Well, we're going to go ahead with this shoot 'cuz it ain't gonna change her status, anyway, but then we have a whole new movie to go in the can tomorrow, right, Savvy? Somethin' like 'Savvy breaks in her bitch,' or ... something like that. Anyway. Guys! Photo shoot! Now! Let's get a bunch of picks of Darkie and her pink pie. Savvy, you hold her open and keep her motor warm during the shoot, then finish her off and fuck her face for the can."

Larry looked around angrily. "Well? Like NOW, everybody!"

The crew flew into motion, setting up cameras and flash, hoisting the table, with Sameera on it into a new position for the photo op, repositioning ancillary equipment. The film and camera crew were good, having years of experience in the industry, adjusting to new situations at a moment's notice.

You never knew what could come up during one of these shoots.

...

Flash.

"Okay, look up at the camera, Savvy, and smile!" Larry called.

Savannah obeyed. Flash! Flash-flash!

"Kiss'r clit."

Savannah bent down, pulled her long blonde hair away from obscuring the shot and sucked Sameera's clit into her mouth. Sameera grunted hard. Flash! Flash!

"Good. Spread her lips wide, toots."

Savannah obeyed. Flash! Flash! Flash!

You had to be a contortionist, Savannah reflected, to handle yourself, your body, and somebody else's to get these shots just right. That, or a big, bad-ass scrummer with big-ole tits in the girl's Rugby club, like Sarah was. That way, you could twist the other person up into a pretzel, and they could do fuck-all about it. Savannah knew this first-hand.

Everybody had bigger tits than Savannah, even Larry, for fuck's sake with his fucking man-tits.

"Pay fucking attention! This isn't fucking La-la Land! You're fucking into her, for fuck's sake!" Larry's shout brought Savannah back to the task at hand right quick. Flash! Flash!

"Okay," Larry said, slightly mollified, "now, listen: touch, very lightly, her cherry, okay? But just touch it. Tell me you got it."

"Got it, boss," Savannah ground out, and very slowly -- Flash! Flash! -- reached into Sameera's pussy and touched her hymen, rubbing, oh, so softly, the barrier there. Sameera's whole body shook from head to toe. Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash!

"Ooh, you like dat, bitch, dontcha!" Larry crowed. "Don' you worry, sweet piece, you'll get you a big ole hard cock rammed up your snatch, but tamorrow, not today!" And he cackled evilly at the thought of the mint of money the defloration of the sammi cunt would pull down for him.

"Okay," he said. "Back to business. Let's finish up the photo shoot with some real close-up and then, Savvy, you step out of the way, but keep her cunt spread open wide, we need to get her face in the final photos."

"Should I, like, squat down and spread her from underneath, so my arm's out of the way?" Savannah offered.

"You should, like, shut the fuck up and do what I say!" Larry shot back, seething.

Savannah bit her lip. So much for helping.

"Fucking bitch!" Larry muttered, put off that Savannah would dare to make suggestions to him in front of the crew. Who the fuck did she think she was? He was the fucking director, not her!

Fucking sex slaves. You get into human trafficking, and you think you got it made, but no, you've just inherited having to take care of this whole other person, feeding them, clothing them, having them knocked up, and fuck-all else, but do they follow your every whim all the time like they should? Fuck, no!

"Guys!" Larry barked. "Virgin cunt! Close-up! Now!"

The camera crew swarmed forward, then camera inches from Sameera's pussy. Flash! Flash! They snapped away at her pouting lips, focused on the treasure inside.

"Okay, final set!" Larry called. "Make'm good!"

Savannah did squat down out of the way, without direction. Larry wasn't going to give it, still pissed at her, but she knew, and he knew, she was right not to block the shot, so he allowed it.

The cameras flashed away, taking in all of Sameera and her shame. Savannah's white-white hands, above and below, spreading Sameera's pussy lips wide; Savannah's white-white arm against Sameera's hip. The stark contrast of their skin tones, somehow, strangely complemented each other.

It was like they were somehow made for each other, as much as one of the girls didn't even want to think about it. Or, perhaps, both girls were trying not to, one out of respect for the other's very sudden fall into this abyss.

"Okay, we good?"

"Yeah, man, we good," Joe called, backing off.

"Alright!" Larry clapped his hands, pleased that the sudden bonus photo shoot went off so well. "Take, uh, ten, and a water break for our starlets!"

Savannah ran off, as fast as she could, to the bathroom to pee. And one of the guys came up to Sameera, and loosened the ball gag, removing it from her.

"Please!" she shouted. "Please! I..."

"Hey!" Larry shouted and strode up to her. The guy jumped out of the way just in time as Larry smacked Sameera, hard, across the face.

Sameera blinked twice, stunned into silence.

"Ralph!" Larry called, and grabbed the taser from him.

He put onto Sameera's right nipple, the one that Savannah had sucked into her mouth.

"Say something; say anything! I dare you," Larry snarled.

Sameera turned chalky. "Ple-..." she whimpered.

She didn't finish her statement.

Bzzt!

And she was out. And she pissed on the floor.

Larry sighed tiredly. "Okay," he said, "take twenty, everyone. Savannah? Where the fuck are you? Get the fuckin' here ... NOW!"

Savannah came running, with the sound of the toilet flushing in the background.

Larry pointed at the puddle of pee on the floor. "Clean this goddamn mess."

She fell to her hands and knees and bent to suck it up immediately.

"No, bitch!" Larry shouted. "You have to keep your fucking mouth clean, you cunt-munching cunt! God! Do I have to tell you everything?" Disgusted, he grabbed a big wad of paper towels off the roll and threw them into the puddle of pee by Savannah face.

Savannah started wiping up the pee right away, not daring to think she got off lucky today.

Other days, she wasn't so lucky.

...

Sameera woke in a haze of pain and promptly vomited onto her chest.

"Fuck! She's gonna choke! Sit her up, for fuck's sake!" Larry shouted, and the crew moved in and inclined the exam table so Sameera was in a more upright position.

"Savannah, ..." Larry sighed.

"On it, boss!" Savannah jumped right to it, collecting Sameera's puke as best she could into wads of paper towels and then throwing the towels into a big plastic trash bag. It was disgusting work, and it stank to high heaven, but Savannah went about her business with an iron will while poor Sameera looked on helplessly.

Savannah looked at her handiwork. "I really have to give her a sponge-bath," she said to Larry apologetically.

Larry smirked. "Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Make it quick, babes. Time's a-wastin'"

"Yessir," Savannah said, and fussed about the toiletry tray for the sponge and the soap and got it all lathered up under the warm water."

Larry ambled up and watched Savannah sponging down Sameera, turning his attention to the latter who tried to look away. "Told'ja, din't I," he said snidely. "Fuck wid me, and it fuckin' hurts lots, sweet-cheeks, doesn't it?"

Sameera resolutely looked away. Savannah flinched as she sponged Sameera. She knew what was coming.

Larry grabbed the still-hurting nipple and twisted it.

Sameera screamed in agony.

"I SAID IT FUCKIN' HURTS, DOESN'T IT, BITCH!" Larry screamed right back as he twisted her nipple harder.

"Yes! Yes! It hurts! Aowww! It hurts! Please!" Sameera screamed.

Larry let go of her tit. "Well," he said, drawling, "wha da ya know? It speaks English!"

Larry smirked down at her, smug, then ambled back to the director's chair.

Sameera turned her attention to Savannah. "Please, Savannah, please! You know me! Please, ..."

Savannah continued sponging off Sameera, but stonily, and her eyes were now averted.

phfina
phfina
18 Followers