Fluffy the Attorney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy pulls out and a third cock takes his place right away as you feel cum shooting on your face. The cock lands on your lips and with a larger voice we hear "Sorry sir for my colleagues taking all of your money." I have to smile a little for I now know you feel more comfortable as they use you.

You can smell cigar smoke as you know we must be relaxing like in a gentlemen's club and you are just a piece of furniture to be used. The cock is pounding away and you're sure your inner thighs are going to be black and blue after this. As you moan with each pounding of the cock you hear me whisper to you, "Fluffy you know you love so much cock, I know you love it but. Yes there is stipulation, which is you can only cum with me. These cock can have all the fun they wish but you must wait for me."

Aaa "Yes" Aaaa as the cock hits bottom once more "Master".

"Patrick I have an idea. What would you think about this seeing how fluffy is an attorney why don't you open your own law firm, a firm that only caters to divorcing men? The mission statement can be is if I lose you can still spank me so you feel like a winner."

We all laugh very loudly as you're still being fuck, "it is not a bad idea but where would the office be? Hay what I like is my clients can take me out golfing as fluffy works on the case." A little personnel chuckle escapes me. All the while you are being fuck hearing how excited and happy I would be if this would come true.

"Patrick I have office space that I will lease you for a year if you lend fluffy to me once a month for a year as payment for rent." You know it is JC saying that for his cock in now pounding in you and it does feel good.

"JC that sounds good as long as in the contract it states you can only fuck her pussy and mouth but not her ass for that is my private hole."

"Deal but I want it also in the contact she will eat any pussy I have around for I love watching lesbian sex and do not worry Patrick the only cock she will feel is mine."

"Fluffy what do you think about this?"

"Master I will do as you command and if you wish I will find other female attorneys to help."

Everyone cheers, "That is my fluffy it is a deal. Tom type up her letter of resignation." All the while you are being continually fucked as this going on.

By now you're finding it hard to breath for your face is covered with so much cum. It is running in your nostrils, a thin coat is covering your lips and with every breath you cannot help but suck in cum. There is no way you can open your eyes for the salty cum covers each eye.

"God it is so big, shit go slow please sir." You do not have to open your eyes to know Tom is now fucking you.

My cunt seemed raw with the other nine cocks that had their way but this feel like Tom is ripping you apart. Lucky Tom pushed in and stopped so that my cunt can relax after a while to allow him to continue. "Fluffy I jacked off three times so it is going to take me a while to cum again." A slow group of laugher follows.

"Patrick your not going to even feel that cunt once Tom is done."

"Jim do not worry I have my way to make me happy."

Tom pounds you very slowly sliding in and out taking his time to enjoy every second of this. You still feel cum landing on you as accept the fact you are a cock hungry slut. Soon we see your legs wrapping themselves around Tom as they try to pull him in more. You seem to be moaning louder with each thrust and the feel of warm cum covering your face.

Tom picks up speed, as he cannot seem to take much more. Soon he pulls out leaving a gaping hole and a hug load of cum shoots out.

"Dam Patrick I have never had a cunt pulling in my cock like that. Most are pushing me away."

"Patrick are you ever afraid that fluffy will fuck others behind your back?

"No John and tell him why fluffy."

"I fuck but only one cock Master, the only cock that matters YOURS. All the rest are just incidental. Just intermission, between the times I can fuck yours and yours alone. Please Master god please fuck your most private hole I need your cock in the ass I wear so badly."

"See boys I have no worry."

I look down to one of the most beautiful sites I can ever see. A face full of cum so much cum it is hard to even recognize my slave, just below is the black collar of ownership that I know you love to wear so much. I run my eyes down that red rope that binds my slave, each nipple poking through the rope that holds them so tight. I know by now those nipples must be rubbed raw yet they seem to be standing out like two peddles, rock hard and yearning for my attention. Looking down farther that flat tummy that is held tightly by the rope that is opening the rope down to my cunt. As I see my cunt I see this red raw cunt that is still open from Tom. I know it will close and become tight again but for now it is stretched.

I put each leg on my shoulders with the two five inch black spiked heels pointing straight up and reach down opening the red rope that is lodged in the crack of my ass. I can see you pulling on the cuff that hold each wrist for I know how much you wish to wrap your arms around me. With no need for lubricant I aim little master and with a quick push I shove in all the way.

Being bent in half with your legs on my shoulders we all hear you screaming, "Fuck me Master fuck your slave please, please fuck me hard."

I know you are yelling partially for show but also for love of being my slave and allowing you to have your fantasies full filled. Your body is pushing back as much as you can knowing the ten other men are watching just how much of a true slave slut you are having a cock so deep in my asshole.

"May I please cum with you Master please let your slave cum or I will die!!!"

I am pounding you very hard enjoying how you keep pulling on the cuffs, a face full of cum and a beautiful sight of submission that only a true Master can feel. "CUM bitch CUM with me!!!!"

We cum together with my seed shooting in the deepest part of your bowels to your surprise you feel my lips on you kissing you. We tongue kiss as my cock is going soft in my asshole.

"Patrick the janitors will be here in ten minutes should we wait for them?"

"No un-cuff her but leave the rope and collar on."

Once un-cuff you roll over as someone whips the cum out of your eyes. Once kneeling on the floor you see the letter Tom typed giving your two-week notice. I hand you a pen and though your arms are still so num you manage to sign it. We all mange to clean up the place as if nothing just happened as you rest in a heap on the floor.

Once completed you feel a piece of the rope being ties to your collar. "Crawly fluffy." You know I am making that demand to get the blood back in each arm. You still have a face full of cum and hair that now looks like someone dumped a gallon of grease on it. The red rope has wigged itself back in the crack of my ass and you are so thank full I have not wigged the rope through the cunt lips for by now your thighs and lips hurt like hell with every movement..

I set the alarm followed by the eleven of us and my bitch dog makes our way to the elevator. You almost loose one of the heels but manage to keep it on as you crawl down the hallway We make our way in the elevator as the door of the second elevator opens with the janitor crew. Curling up at my feet on the ride down to the garage and you barely make it in the car. You must have passed out for the next thing you feel is some ice being applied to my cunt and my soft words.

"Fluffy you did good tonight and congratulation you now have your own firm and I am sure endless clients." I kiss you softly as you close your eyes not even having the strength so saying thank you.

Your loving Master

12