Flung Out of Space (and Time)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and I spend days just wandering the city, enjoying modernity and being able to be ourselves without having to hide. The bustling nature of it, people moving in large crowds as they go to work and to shop, reassures us. Soon the passion comes back and we retreat to our apartment, where we no longer have to pine for a quality strap on. Weeks pass as we recoup and recover from our ordeal. Then I get word that we have a mission, the Company trusts us to fly back out there.

"Lieutenant," I walk into the bedroom, Jenna is lounging in bed and is whittling a piece of soft plastic, and say, leaning against the doorframe. "We must go, as we speak supplies are being loaded up on the Elagabalus and they need to get to the Colonies. Once there we will swap those supplies out for a shipment of minerals."

"A mission?" She sits up and asks.

"Yes, a mission," I reply with a smile.

*********************************************

"Ok, Lieutenant Hwang, let's ease up and get this show on the road."

"Yes, Captain," Jenna turns to me and grins before turning back to her controls.

I sit in the Captain's chair and take stock. We have two new petty officers; Smol, a very green and very eager Arturian who will be working in the engine room, and Hedy, a strong woman with a buzz cut and a take no shit attitude. I feel like they're going to fit in well on this ship. On the bridge with me and Jenna are Nero and our new Sergeant: Frost. Frost is a middle aged man and is very much a company man. I don't feel as great about him as I do about my two new petty officers. I think some of the board installed him to watch us and report back on our behavior. That's unfounded as of now but I just plain don't trust the man.

As our ship enters deep space I feel at home, with my lover at my side and the universe in front of us. I take in a deep breath and when I exhale I feel a giant smile spread across my face.

1...456789