Fly United Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now who's the crazy one?"

He bent over her and licked the large areoles on her breasts. "Mmmm. You did say I could do this."

Gayle laughed and he kissed her. Her arms went around his neck to hold him so her tongue could play with his. He grabbed handfuls of her breasts and began to knead them. He kissed down to the blond triangle on her mons and licked the outer labia. His head went up her body again to kiss and tongue her breasts while he used a hand to massage her outer labia.

When he sensed her glaring at him he grinned and moved his mouth down again to the wet folds. He used long strokes the length of her slit. He nibbled on inner labia. He thrust a tongue into her, and she thrust her hips up. With another long, slow lap he reached her hood and sucked on it. His tongue slid under and teased the pearl beneath. Her hips moved up into his face, but he backed off to suck on individual labia, feeling the gushes of wetness that coated his tongue.

Hunter began to suck on the hood and then concentrated on the treasure beneath, sucking and tonguing. Two fingers plunged into her and curled rapidly. He alternated curling with rapid, hard in and out movements. Her hips gyrated and her legs began to kick in the air, her feet stamping on the bed. She writhed and moaned.

He paused to go back to a breast for more sucking, while keeping up the finger movement. He kissed down her body, pausing to tongue her navel, and resumed clit sucking. She bucked and cursed before she threw her legs around his head and ground her body up against his face.

Her fists pounded on the bed and she screamed as she came. He didn't let up until she died away, and then held still, waiting for her body to tell him when to move.

Her legs relaxed and he stretched out next to her and kissed her.

"Was it a fair trade?"

"Your tongue isn't Lori's, but yeah. It was a fair trade."

"What's that noise?"

"Huh?"

"Be quiet. Hear it?"

"Oh fuck. It's my phone. Where the hell is it? I swear I'll kill anyone who calls during the night like this." She rummaged under piles of clothes. "Aha! Here it is. It's a text."

He watched her read and a smile gradually break out.

"Something good?"

"Okay, I won't kill the sender. It's from Lori. She has an idea for something to do in the morning. Splendid!" She tapped out a reply and tossed the phone aside.

"Well Hunter, I'd planned to fuck all night, but things have changed. We apparently will need to be ready to go in the morning, so we'd better get some rest."

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. In the morning. Well, fuck. It is morning. You can never keep up with time in this place. Day and night are all the same. But...we'll sleep for a while and then let the party begin."

"Party? All right!"

Gayle and Hunter were awakened by knocking on the door. Gayle stumbled, naked, to the door and opened it to admit Lori and Rob. Lori put her hands on her hips. "No fair. You two have a head start."

Hunter mumbled "No we don't. You woke us up." He looked around for something to put on. "Shit all my clothes are in the other room. All except this stupid costume."

Lori pranced over and kissed him. "You don't need clothes. If fact, Rob and I will join you two in the nudists club."

By the time all clothing was off there was another knock. Lori, nearest the door, opened it to welcome Arnold and Kendra. Kendra clapped her hands. "Yay! It looks like everyone is ready so far. Let's get these duds off, Arnold."

Before they were finished Clark and Janice joined them and they all sprawled on the two king beds. Lori stood before the group.

"Is everyone having fun? If you're not having fun raise your hand...good, glad to see it. In the spirit of more fun I've cooked up something. We've switched partners constantly, but there's something we haven't done."

Clark said "Uh oh."

"Clark, do you doubt me?"

"No doubt's, just uh oh."

"You don't have to participate if you don't want."

"Oh, I want to participate. You have a fertile mind when it comes to sex. I assume this will have something to do with sex.'

"It does! Here's what I'm thinking. We've been paired up in our rooms doing...whatever. However, it has been suggested that certain things could be really hot to watch. So...here we are, all of us naked in one place. Are you beginning to get the picture?"

Hunter looked at her quizzically. "Are you suggesting some sort of orgy or something?"

"Or something! Didn't we have fun with our game last night? Well, here's another sort of game."

Clark shook his head. "As I said, uh oh. Here it comes."

Lori laughed "I hope everybody comes! I got to thinking about how much fun it was when we were all together last night. What about if we continued doing things all together? We can do all sorts of fucking and sucking. Surely even some girls together. I heard some guy say that would be hot. What about more than one guy to a girl? See where I'm going with this?"

"Uh, how would this be done? Who chooses what?"

"We all do! I got one of those little pads of paper from the table by the room telephone. How about we all take a couple of pieces of paper and on each one jot down what you'd like to see or do. Everybody give me two or three ideas. When you're finished you can fold them up and toss them in Gayle's bra over there."

"Why always mine?"

"Because we're in your room and your bra is the biggest."

Lori tore off sheets of paper and passed them out as well as some hotel pens she had rounded up from the various rooms. Everyone looked around and seemed to consider before scribbling something on the papers, folding them and dropping them into the bra.

Janice said "I don't know about everyone else, but I'm hungry. It sounds like Lori has some exercise planned, so I need something to eat. How about I order us some room service and we can eat while Lori does whatever she's going to do with our responses. I don't know how she'll figure anything out from everything we've suggested."

Lori brightened. "Yes! Food! We can eat while I tabulate the results."

Clark laughed "Bet the room service delivery guy see's something he can brag about."

Gayle said "My clothes are here. I'll throw on a tee shirt and shorts to answer the door. Everyone else wander through the connecting door to the next room."

Several room service carts arrived with a variety of eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, cheese, pastries, juices and several pots of coffee. They all dug in. Lori took a couple of pastries and a cup of coffee and sat at the room desk while she evaluated the responses on the papers.

The empty carts were pushed into the hall and everyone was in a much better mood once they had full stomachs.

Lori crumpled up the papers and tossed them in the trash. "There were some conflicting options, but I think I've got things worked out for starters, based on ideas with multiple requests. Do what you want after the first round, but I've got an arrangement to start that covers most of the responses. As I said, after the first round pair up or group up however you want. I think things will evolve naturally."

Everyone looked at her expectantly. "For some reason a lot of you want to see me eat Gayle. Imagine that. Kendra has a fantasy of having several partners and a few male responses indicated they'd like to try a two or three on one. For some reason most of the guys would like to watch a girl masturbate. I have a pocket rocket and just happened to bring it along when I came down to this room. Somebody likes my tits. So...here we go."

Lori arranged everyone to start. Gayle, on her back, was straddled by Lori backwards so they could get at one another. Arnold went on his knees behind Lori. Lori bent her head to lick Gayle and Arnold reached a hand around Lori to play with her tiny breasts and fingered her slit. "You're wet already."

"I got wet up just thinking of everything that's going to happen. Mmmm, I like how you're touching me." Arnold slid into her tight vagina and began long, slow movement. "Damn, I love how this feels."

"Me, too. Mmmmmmmm. The rest of you guys take the paper I left on the desk and go at it."

On the other bed Kendra faced the other three guys and they decided who would go where. The four of them kissed and fondled, rolling on the bed and laughing. Soon Rob was on his back with his feet dangling off the bed, and Kendra straddled him, leaning over so he could play with her breasts. Clark got the tube of lube Gayle had provided and used it to get Kendra ready for rear entry. While she rocked on Rob, Clark slowly pushed in from the rear. Hunter went on his knees near her head and she guided him to her mouth. Her rocking worked for all three of them.

Janice pulled a chair up between the beds so whoever wanted to could watch her. She put her feet up on the chair and opened, teasing her nipples and rubbing her outer folds. A finger slipped between them. All four guys watched as she rubbed and teased out her large clit. Fingers disappeared into her and the guys tried to imagine what she did with them in there, but she seemed to like it. Eventually the pocket rocket came out and she switched it on, teasing her nipples to hardness. She slid it between her labia, pulled it out and sucked on it.

Lori rocked under the thrusting from Arnold. Her tongue snaked out to tease Gayle. Gayle raised her head to suck on Lori's clit while Arnold rubbed circles on a puffy nipple. Gayle's tongue reached up to lick Arnold's shaft as it slid in and out of Lori.

On the other bed Kendra gasped "I can feel you both in there!"

"We can feel each other, too."

Kendra pulled Hunter into her mouth and sucked. She teased with her tongue and took him out to lick.

Clark asked "Is this too much for you?"

"No...I'm...good...oh shit...I never dreamed it would feel like this...you can pick it up some...I'm okay with it."

Clark thrust harder and she rocked faster on Rob. The rocking worked Hunter's penis around in her mouth.

Janice watched Kendra with the three guys and Lori lick Gayle as she worked her fingers and vibrator in concert, alternating between nipples, vagina and clit.

Lori attacked Gayle's vagina and thrust her long tongue in, pulled it out to lick the clit, and thrust it back in again. Lori let Arnold's thrusting be the force behind how she licked, sucked or tongued Gayle.

Hunter watched Janice, shifted his eyes to Lori tonguing Gayle while Gayle tongued Arnold and then back to watch two penises go in and out of Kendra. He began to thrust into Kendra's mouth and she used a hand to keep him from popping out. He thrust faster until he spewed. She held him in and swallowed as much as she could, but the rocking motion of the other two in her made it difficult to hold him still, and some dribbled out of her mouth. Clark exploded in her anus and he held her hips to keep himself inside until he was finished. Rob felt Clark's ejaculations as he emptied into her. Kendra came hard, squeezing all three penises. Her lips clamped tight around Hunter as he softened.

Janice watched and the two fingers in her vagina worked rapidly while she held the vibrator against her protruding clit. She threw her head back and her body convulsed time after time until she was finished.

Arnold went into a frenzy of thrusting hard and fast. He held onto a puffy nipple with one hand and one of her hips with the other. Lori came and squeezed Arnold hard. He came in strong pulses inside her. Gayle's legs began to kick in the air as Lori used her long tongue inside the vagina, wiggling. She withdrew it and sucked hard on the vagina and thrust her tongue in to wiggle it around again.

Everyone else rested, breathing hard as they watched Lori finish servicing Gayle. Gayle reached up, grabbed Lori's hips and pulled her down onto her face. She kissed, sucked and used her tongue.

When Lori had Gayle worked into a frenzy Gayle came and began to scream. Lori pressed her own pussy into Gayle's face to smother it. Gayle wrapped her legs around Lori's head and ground against her until she was finished.

Gayle's legs went limp and slipped off from Lori's head. Lori rolled off onto her back and blew out a deep breath. "Well, boys and girls, was that fun or what? That's all I have. If anyone figures out something else, have at it for round two, if you want a round two."

Hunter crawled over from the other bed and kissed Lori. "I like your body. I want to fuck you."

She smiled at him. "Sounds good to me. I'm ready for another round. How're ya doin' over there Kendra? How was your fantasy?"

"Different than I thought it would be, but it was certainly exciting. I'm a bit sore right now, though. I'm not sure what I could do for another round right now."

"Even if I eat you?"

Hunter said "Hey! I thought I was gonna fuck you."

Kendra said "Go ahead and let him. I'll find a way to ease my pain."

Janice rubbed her chin. "Here's an idea. I know Gayle likes to eat me."

"Because of that magnificent clit."

"Sooo...she can lay back and put her head on my thigh. I can put my head on somebody..."

Clark raised his hand "Me!"

"Okay, Clark. We'll let Kendra catch her breath a bit. Hunter, you fuck Lori."

"Ooh, ohh! While he does that I can suck Rob!"

"What about me?" Arnold whined.

"Oh for goodness sakes. Just find a place and someone will take care of you."

Lori said "I know! Hunter can fuck me and I'll take care of both Rob and Arnold!"

Arnold looked doubtful. "I don't see how that's possible."

"Use your imagination fella. I got a tongue and hands. I have skills."

Hunter had to laugh "Yes, you certainly do have skills."

"Anyone who wants to break off we can switch positions with someone else. Be spontaneous! That's what makes it fun."

Lori quickly took up position on her back on the side of the bed. Hunter put her legs over his shoulders and rubbed his stiffening erection on her bare vulva before sliding it between the lips. The wetness coating him told him she was already ready and he eased into her tight vagina. Since he wasn't fully hard yet the entry was easy.

"I like that you went in slow, Hunter. After the earlier activity I'm ready for nice and easy. Let me feel you slide in and out. Maybe come out sometimes and..."

"I know what to do when I take it out. I know what you like."

"Yeah, you do. I'm going to be concentrating on these other two, so you'll have to watch my body for signals."

Rob and Arnold got on their knees and sidled up to Lori. She grinned as she grasped each of them. "I've never done two at once like this, so it's kind of exciting. I hope you've recovered sufficiently."

Rob and Arnold laughed "We're ready!"

She smiled and began stroking them, tugging a bit to urge them closer. She turned her head and took in Rob, then repeated for Arnold, never letting go with her hands. Another turn of her head and she flicked out her tongue to wrap it around Rob. Arnold watched. "This is SO hot."

Lori grinned and turned to Arnold, repeating the tongue wrap. "Damn. I can't believe how long your tongue is. I never really noticed one-on-one."

Hunter began slow thrusting and reached for Lori's breasts. When he withdrew he slid his penis up to tease her hood and poke under it. He eased in again and resumed slow thrusting, watching Lori with Arnold and Rob.

Lori attended to Arnold and Rob by stroking, taking them in her mouth and licking. It wasn't long before they were both completely hard again. When she wrapped her tongue around the tip of Arnold his penis jerked. "Liked that, didn't you?"

Hunter watched and repeated his thrusting and withdrawal to poke at her clit. Once he rubbed it hard and her body arched. Rob was in her mouth at the time and she could only manage "Mmmmmm"

Both Rob and Arnold found the alternate attention even more arousing than if she tended to either one alone.

Hunter felt fully recovered from earlier and began to thrust faster. He held Lori's hips to keep her steady. Her hips rotated up and down and she arched several times. Her body spasmed and she came. Her vagina gripped Hunter tight and he came, thrusting slower until he was finished, but remaining inside while he watched the others.

Lori was skillful and had Rob and Arnold both ready at the same time. She paused, holding their throbbing erections in her hands. "Where do I want it? Oh, I know!"

She stroked them quickly and held them both over her open mouth, rubbing them together. Her tongue wrapped around both heads at the same time. They came at nearly the same time, spurting at first and then oozing while she caught what they offered in her mouth. Since this was the second time for each of them they didn't have as much volume or force and she handled it easily. She held them tight so they remained in position while she licked them until they finished dribbling.

Hunter withdrew and threw himself on the bed next to her. Rob and Arnold watched as Lori used her hands to 'milk' them. With a final lick she released them and they found room to lie down, also. Lori licked her lips and laughed "That was some experience! I might want to do it again someday. I've eaten a couple of girls at the same time, but this is my first time with guys. Is everybody satisfied?"

There was a chorus of "Uh huh's" and she said "Me too. You'd think I was a nympho or something, but it just seemed right to go wild in Vegas."

On the other bed Kendra rested. Clark stretched out and Janice lay on her side with her head on his thigh, and Gayle nestled her head on Janis. Clark observed "If Gayle scoots over I can complete the circle. It doesn't seem right that she gets left out." She laughed and wiggled around.

Janis took Clark in and began licking and sucking. Gayle used one hand to spread Janis open and the other to reach up and caress a breast. Gayle's tongue soon had Janis' large clit poking out at maximum and she licked and sucked on it while thrusting a finger into her. Clark shifted position slightly so he could take care of Gayle. All were aware of the grunting and slurping sounds coming from the other bed.

Gayle nibbled on labia and licked until her tongue was coated. When she went back to the clit Janis shuddered. Gayle's finger curled inside.

"Shit, Gayle, you know how to do me good. My vibrator gave me a good one, but one done by someone else is so much better. Ooooh."

Janis swirled her tongue over the tip of Clark's erection, alternating tongue massage and sucking. Clark plunged a tongue into Gayle and played with an ample breast

Gayle was skillful and soon had to hold Janis to keep her from writhing on the bed. Gayle tongued and sucked hard on the swollen clit. Her fingers worked furiously. Janis arched and shoved against Gayle's head. She let go of Clark and used both hands to shove Gayle's head down harder. Clark stopped what he was doing with Gayle and kneaded Janis' breasts. He leaned over and sucked a nipple. Janis let out a string of curse words as she came hard. Her body jerked and her eyes closed. When the spasms passed she lay gasping, almost passed out.

Clark said "Fuck this. I can't wait for her."

Gayle laughed and rolled onto her back. Clark slammed into her and pumped furiously. Gayle came with a loud moan, pulsing around him. She finished, but he was not. Sweat stood out on his brow as he slammed into her again and again. Finally he got the release he wanted. With each thrust he grunted. When he was finished he rolled off Gayle and threw am arm across his face, panting hard.

Gayle stroked his hair. "Guess you weren't fully recharged, huh?"

"I guess...not...but I...got there..."

"Yes you did. That was a proper fucking."

Another noise had everyone look over at Kendra. She had her eyes closed and a finger rubbing over her clit. After a long moan she dropped her hand and opened her eyes. "What's everyone looking at?"