Flyin the Friendly Skies Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Meilani and Michael land; their passion is sky high.
2.7k words
4.58
7.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

Part 3

It had been over 10 years since Meilani had been in San Diego and she was surprised at how much the city had expanded. As a teen, she had already started her career in the fashion industry and her photo shoot had Sea World and Mission Beach for the setting. It was a whirlwind contract shoot for a launch of a high-end Spanish apparel company which wanted to develop a line of beach and summer fashion for 20 somethings.

She was one of seven models hired and she quickly learned that sometimes her agent didn't do as thorough a job at screening her employers as necessary. The photographer thought he and his group could 'sneak by' as tourists and not secure the appropriate (and mandatory) permits to use the amusement park's setting. They may have gone unnoticed if not for the antics of one of the models who leaned a bit too far over the wall of the dolphin tank. After she fell in, the entire group was escorted out, but worse, the apparel house was sued by Sea World as the dyes used in its 'all natural' dress were improperly fixed, and the water in the dolphin tank suddenly had a very unnatural purple hue.

"So, where do you live, Michael?" she asked as she looked around at the highrises near downtown. "That one.. or there.. that one?" she wondered, as she pointed at a number of 10 to 20 story condominium towers.

Michael smiled and enjoyed seeing her sitting next to her. The look on her face warmed her, her innocent curiosity and happiness was such a welcome surprise- after all, they both had slept very little on the overnight flight, and as it was just now 6am and sunrise was just casting a golden glow across the western sky.

"Well... love.." he started as he downshifted to skirt around the already hectic early morning traffic. With the top down, the cool ocean air refreshed them and served to jar him to full alert status. "When I said I lived in San Diego, I wasn't being exactly honest..." his voice trailed off as he continued his trek home. He expected the drive to become more relaxing as soon as they escaped north a bit on Interstate 5.

"Meilani, look over that way" he said as he pointed to the northwest. "See those cliffs? Well, we're heading over that and about 12 miles further".

"You live on a boat?" she laughed, trying to muffle her mirth; jabbing Michael gently in his side added to her humorous accent.

"Well, actually it's a submarine" he replied, reaching over with his right hand to tickle her.

She grabbed his hand and rested it on her thigh, softly stroking it in quiet peace.

Michael looked over at her and squeezed her thigh gently, both feeling so special and amazed at how they were in each other's company- and so much more.

Six uneventful miles passed and Michael looked at the surrounding traffic. "I want to get off" he said. He looked at her, a playful smile on his face.

"What.. here? While you're driving?" she asked. They both broke out in laughter.

Meilani reached into her purse and freshened her lipstick as Michael brought his car to a stop at the end of the offramp. As he looked to oncoming traffic from the left, she leaned over, anticipating that he would turn to look to the right. He did, and she kissed him softly. He knew there were no cars behind him; he didn't care if there were, he was savoring her passion and the creaminess of her lips.

Finally ending their kiss, Michael recomposed himself as Meilani again applied more lipstick and styled her wind-blown hair. A short jaunt west and they were now traveling on Pacific Coast Highway. The air was fresh with the scent of salty spray from the waves breaking along the Pacific coast. Shifting into 6th gear, Michael reached over to again hold her hand. This time, he brought her hand to his lap. She caressed his thigh and traced her finger along his leg. She hoped she was causing more than tickling tingles on his body.

Three miles passed and Michael pointed to a modest beach house situated on a point, nestled among a stand of large coastal, wind-shaped pine trees. Most of the driveway was covered with sand, one of the repercussions of living at the ocean's door. With the garage door opened, he pulled in, turned off the engine and exhaled deeply. It had been a long trip in and of itself; the trip home, the drive home, this chance encounter with a goddess, and the pending stress of his project all turned into a large mental rush.

Meilani looked at him and saw a change in him. "Is everything OK?" she asked. "You don't have, like a wife, or something, here, do you?" she added. She held his warm hand and he reached over with his other hand to touch her.

"O, darling, no... just a long trip is all. That's all. No wife. No dog or cat. Not even a goldfish. Come on, let's get into the house and get out of these clothes" he said. She squeezed his hands and, with his explanation, smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek, and then his mouth, again, deeply.

Inside the house, Michael escorted her in to show her around. The house had been thoroughly closed up to minimize the infiltration of ocean mist. One other negative of living at the beach was that nothing ever seemed to dry- everything remained damp from the perennial ocean spray. He had accepted that 'challenge' even before he had moved in. Opening up the drapes and windows, Meilani was immediately exposed to an unfettered view of the ocean. It was now her turn to take a deep breath in awe.

"Wow, Michael, it's.. this view... it's just so beautiful! I could get real used to seeing this every single day!" she exclaimed.

"And I could get real used to seeing this view of you- every single day as well" he blurted out. He wasn't one to just fall for someone, not since his first year in college. He felt he was pretty level-headed and controlled when it came to emotional issues. Was he being, then, immature with how he was viewing her? Was he moving too fast- well, all that happened on the plane definitely confirmed that! But, just because he was so attracted to her and that they were definitely feeling 'something special' didn't mean they were in love, or that he loved her. Or.. did it? He didn't throw that word around freely. And after the breakup with his ex, he was determined to focus on work and not let sexual needs or emotions distract him. But he knew there was something special here, with her. And he wasn't going to be stupid and deny it, just to regret that loss later. And he knew that Meilani was a world traveler and not just someone who he could catch up with at his convenience. He didn't want to lose that- to lose her.

"Come on, love. I'll show you to the bathroom" he said as he placed his arm around her. 'I hope I remembered to clean it before I left.. darn!' he thought to himself. Walking down the hallway, he took a bath towel and wash cloth from the linen closet and then grabbed his house robe from his bedroom. "Here" he pointed to the bedroom, "I'll go get our bags, Meilani. You can change in here and I'll start the shower.. or would you like a bath?" he asked.

"Hmmmm... bath or shower? Which would you like?" she replied. The implied invitation to join her was wonderful.

"It was a long trip; a bath would be great, but I did just remodel the shower; there's like 8 different shower heads in there!" he bragged. "It's like being in a waterfall and several of the heads have pulsing settings which feel sooo good on sore muscles."

"That sounds perfect. I want you to give me a massage in there" she said.

"Deal" he called back as he ran back into the garage. Moments later, back with their luggage into the bedroom, he found Meilani wrapped in his robe.

"Let's get naked" she said as she reached to unbutton his shirt.

"Deal" he replied, an anxious gasp, as he watched her undress him.

Part 4

He looked at her as she methodically undressed him. From his vantage point, he had an unhindered view of her abundant cleavage. As she sat up, resting on her knees to reach his shirt, the belt of the robe began to fail, allowing the robe to open, prompting a full view of her breasts. With just a few buttons left, Meilani diverted her view from his garments to his tight chest, then down to his briefs, now showing signs of life, and then drifting upwards to his face.

She sat up even more and put her arms around him; the robe was now completely open and her breasts pressed against him. He moved forward and, moving his arms inside the robe, put his arms around her soft, warm waist. Up until now, his chance to touch or caress her was restricted or compromised by her clothing- or by the risk of prying eyes as they snuggled on the plane. Now, finally, he held her to him and inhaled deeply her essence, her subtle perfume and scent. He let the aromas saturate his mind, this heavenly fragrance that he wanted to remember forever.

He pulled her to him and kissed her neck and then moved his lips up to her ear, kissing, sucking and licking her ear lobe and its surrounding flesh. He heard her gasp of pleasure and felt his own body stirring with arousal. Meilani ran her long nails along his flesh, over his nipples and down.. down... to the top of his briefs, and then pressing them down. She felt his cock released, open, erect and hard.

And he felt his cock, throbbing, hard, alive, and as he moved, its first contact with her own gurl clit. At first a slight surprise, but then finding their way together to move both upwards and encased together as their bodies became one. They kissed fully as he removed her robe. As it fell to the floor, he lifted her up and she wrapped her arms around him. He carried her into the shower, a large enclosure meant to provide relief of the senses with the cascading shower heads above and the six pulsing shower jets surrounding them. Within seconds, they were both saturated, their lips still melting together, her wet lipstick holding them tight as their tongues danced in unison.

With the multitude of water streams splashing them, it truly did feel like their own private grotto and waterfall. He looked at the water splashing and pooling around her large breasts and leaned down to place his face onto her nipples, licking and sucking each with abandon. Meilani hadn't enjoyed such intimacy in years; for as sensuous, attractive and erotic as she was, her own focus on her fashion profession left little time for personal desires. That, and she just was tired of shallow, self-centered people. Michael was someone she thought would always 'be with someone else'; always the one that 'some lucky gal had as her boyfriend or lover ... or husband.

His hands ran all over her body as he brought her to her feet. The water continued splashing over their bodies as he reached to touch her. She shivered as he touched her shaft with one hand, her gorgeous, full round ass with his other. Taking a large loofa sponge from the shower rack, he doused it with shower gel and began to bathe every inch of her flesh. As the water washed away the copious bubbles, he followed with a caress and then his soft kisses. He didn't think he spent too much time on her breasts, though he now had memorized the unique, subtle differences in each- the right breast's contour was just slightly higher, the nipple pierced while the left was untouched; both seemed to be the gateway to driving Meilani to goosebumps of arousal and micro-orgasms.

Downwards, he took each foot onto his knee and then kissed and licked each toe. Her ankles were beyond description- beautiful and shapely. Her calves were defined and tone; very few models, or individuals, for that matter, had calves which showed the correct proportions- hers were perfect and he let her know it.

As he continued to wash her, his hands drifted up to her thighs and then, before him, the choice of which to savor first- to touch her beautiful round ass or her delicious gurl cock. Could he decide?

"God, Michael, you are soo amazing, darling" she said, her voice echoing in the confines of the shower. "I want you... I want you so!" She struggled with being only a recipient of so much attention and stimulation. But she didn't want him to stop... ever! "Yes, yes baby, lick me please, your fingers, your tongue..." she moaned, struggling to say words as she felt herself building up with pleasure, stimulation and desire. "Lick me.. god, suck me baby.. DO IT" her words finishing as a passionate scream.

Michael would not disappoint. He wrapped his lips around her tip and then around her shaft, slowly working his way, feeling her cock sliding further down his throat. He couldn't believe that he was able to do this, to take her so deep into his mouth; this truly was his first time with a transgender woman. With the water inundating him, he showed slight caution as he took deep breaths as he felt her filling his mouth with warm, erotic, 'forbidden' flesh. He loved it.

Michael moved his hands to her fondle her ass as he began to explore her nether regions. Fully coated with bubbles, he used the lubrication to help slide his finger into her. He herd her gasp and stopped, he didn't want to hurt her.

"No... do it more, baby" she moaned. She spread her legs slightly and then pressed her gurl cock into his mouth, her hands resting on the back of his head. "You're turning me on.. I'm not sure I can hold off" she whispered. "I'm soo close, soo close baby".

He moved his finger back to her ass and began to tease the opening and then slid in. He felt her relaxing as her muscles taunted him, drawing and pulling his finger in. He slid in further and felt wicked pleasure. Flashbacks to several of his girlfriends of year's past hit him; all turned out to be prudes or outright afraid of any type of anal sex. Their negativity and anxiety eventually pushed him away, and now he was glad that they were out of his life. Meilani was what he coveted, what made him alive and aching.

With his finger now deep inside her, he felt her gyrating her hips, pressing her cock into his mouth as she moved forward, and then taking his finger into her ass as she pressed back. His own state of arousal was off the charts. He loved giving pleasure, without question. But here, he was being stimulated and turned on in every possible way. He watched her as her breathing quickened, her breasts lifting and her nipples rock hard.

He reached up with his free hand and touched her nipple, squeezing it firmly.

"GOD YESSSSSSS" she screamed with delight.. "YESSSSSSSSS LOVER, GOD YESSSS!!" And she began to pulse, filling his mouth with delicious warm cream, pressing in further as more cream poured out, hitting the back of his throat. Michael fought to control his breathing, to not interrupt her climax.. to ADD to her climax. He slid his finger deeper into her ass as he squeezed her nipple. Meilani bucked and thrust her hips into his face as she screamed with pleasure even more.

Finally, the swells of her orgasm subsided and Michael was able to take a slow, deep breath. He savored her taste, the salty sweet taste of her cum... her.. cock cum. He wanted it. He loved it. He loved her. As he stood, she reached to touch him and he came immediately, covering her with his own cock cum. She smiled and kissed him deeply.

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers