Flying High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you will, David, you'll never get any hornier, hotter women that we are, even if one of us is your own sister," Bethanne said.

"I've just totally forgotten that she's my sister. Right now she's the hottest woman on the face of the earth," I panted as Deb scissored up and down over me.

Bethanne moved closer and slid her hand up under my sister to play with my balls while Brenda dropped a nipple to my lips. This was simply heavenly.

All three of these beautiful women were in excellent physical shape and they each seemed to just love fucking up over me enjoying being in control of our sex and being the aggressor. It was something I'd never even thought about, that a woman might want to be the dominant one but, since those first times with my sister and her two friends, I've learned a lot about sex and, especially, about women.

The rest of my stay with Deb was just a continuation of happy, ecstatic sex with these three beauties. When Deb took me to the airport and kissed me goodbye, not in a brother/sister way, either, but in a hot, groping fashion, I was crying, yes, I just never wanted to leave her arms again. But I had to.

I did Skype with my sister and each of her friends after that, masturbating on camera for them while each would get off for me. It wasn't what I wanted but, look, it was all there was.

The next time I saw Deb was when she came home for vacation and, thankfully, our parents both worked so we spent all day in bed together renewing our love affair.

We even went on video cam with Bethanne in Chicago letting her watch us fucking with Deb on top, the way my sister so loved us together.

I did go visit my sister again over the holidays and was again so wonderfully entertained by my sister and her two friends.

So, my eighteenth year, a disaster for some teens, was the peak of my life so far. I'm now nineteen, in college at a small university near Chicago and spend every weekend with my sister, in her bed or, if she's on a flight assignment, in the bed of Brenda or Bethanne or Susan.

Who's Susan? Oh, that's Bethanne's younger sister who also is a flight attendant for the same airline. And she's wilder and hornier than Bethanne. Talk about lucky.