Flying with Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

Rachel re-checked the flight departure monitor and saw that her connecting flight to Houston, number 2351, was now listed, running on-time and would be departing out of Gate C-23. With still over two and a half hours to kill, Rachel strolled casually down the concourse until she reached Gate 23, then turned on her heel and began strolling back up the concourse just to people watch. About half way through her third lap around the concourse, Rachel caught the enticing aroma of food being cooked, and looking to her right, saw that she was passing the food court. Having not eaten since early that morning, and having been so intrigued by the lady pilot, Rachel had forgotten how hungry she was until just now. Quickly scanning the shopping mall size food court, Rachel found what appealed to her and entered the five person deep line to order. When it came down to just two people left in front of her, Rachel once again caught the intoxicating fragrance of sweet peach and vanilla; her heart raced wildly as her body and privates began to tingle again with excitement and arousal.

"So, who won the race this year?" The lady pilot asked.

Rachel turned slowly to find the woman standing directly behind her in the line with her hand resting on the raised handle of her flight case and luggage.

"Okay, are you stalking me or what?" Rachel asked sarcastically.

They both laughed then Rachel extended her hand.

"I'm Rachel."

"Lisa."

They shook hands and Rachel's large hand almost completely engulfed Lisa's. Her skin was incredibly soft but her grip was firm and Rachel definitely felt a powerful spark.

"No, I'm not stalking you." Lisa said.

"Damn!" Rachel replied.

"Really?" Lisa replied, almost seeming intrigued. "Do you like having other women stalking you?"

"Not really, but I certainly wouldn't mind it if you were." Rachel said.

"Thanks. I think." Lisa said incredulously.

"Don't mention it." Rachel replied.

"Seriously now, who won the race this year? I didn't get a chance to see it." Lisa asked.

"Scott Dixon." Rachel answered.

"Scott Dixon? Never heard of him." Lisa said. "Oh well, just as long as it wasn't that spoiled little brat Danica Patrick."

"What, you don't like Danica?" Rachel asked.

"She's a bitch!" Lisa snarled. "If a woman is ever going to win that race, I'd much rather see Sarah Fisher do it."

"Or Milka Duno." Rachel replied, as she growled and howled.

"You like her, huh? Lisa asked with a smile.

"Oh God, she is so gorgeous. What I wouldn't give for one night alone in the garage with her." Rachel said.

"I see. So, I take it that you're ..ahh," Lisa stammered.

Lisa struggled and babbled to try and find the words, all the while motioning with her arms and hands absentmindedly.

"Gay?" Rachel finished Lisa's question.

"Yeah." Lisa said.

"Yes, I am. Hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable." Rachel continued.

"No." Lisa replied. "Just makes me feel sorry for the males of our species."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rachel asked almost defensively.

"Just that you're a very beautiful woman." Lisa said.

"Well thank you." Rachel replied.

"And I'm sure that most men would be extremely disappointed not to be able to be with you." Lisa said.

Rachel glanced at Lisa's left hand that was resting on the raised handle of her flight case. She wasn't wearing a ring.

"Oh, I don't know about that. They've still got you." Rachel said as she smiled and winked.

Lisa smiled and appeared to blush.

"So, I guess you're heading back home now?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Rachel replied.

"And where pray-tell might that be?" Lisa queried.

"Houston." Rachel replied.

"You're kidding!" Lisa said. "You wouldn't by chance be on Flight 2351, would you?"

"As a matter of fact I am." Rachel said.

"Me too." Lisa said with an almost seductive smile.

"As the Captain I take it?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, that's what they pay me for." Lisa said.

"Well then I guess you leave me no choice but to buy you dinner." Rachel said.

"Oh, I couldn't let you do that." Lisa replied.

"How you gonna stop me?" Rachel asked.

"Well, I could just walk away for one thing." Lisa snapped.

"And just where would you go? I mean it's true you're flying tonight, but do you have a plane to fly right now?" Rachel whipped.

"That's pretty good." Lisa smiled.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" A broken English voice bellowed from behind the counter.

"Madam." Rachel said, as she motioned Lisa to go in front of her.

"I really shouldn't." Lisa said.

"Lisa, just because I want to buy you dinner, doesn't mean I'm gonna try and get you in the sack. Hell, even a man can buy a woman dinner without expecting a fuck in return, can't he?" Rachel whispered.

"Excellent point." Lisa said, as she smiled and then stepped up to the counter to order.

Rachel and Lisa each ordered a chef salad and an ice tea. They sat together at a table by the window and engaged in very enjoyable conversation for the next hour and a half. What Rachel had feared would be a tedious and agonizingly long layover, turned out to be the most enjoyable time in her life since she had first met Wendy almost seven years ago. Listening to Lisa's story, Rachel became more and more captivated by the woman with almost every word. Captain Lisa Chaszar was forty-four years old; six years older than Rachel and had been flying since she was ten. She had been with the airline for seventeen years, was recently divorced and the mother of an eleven year old son who spent most of his time with his father. Lisa was extremely intelligent, witty and inquisitive; not to mention incredibly beautiful, sexy and was almost complete irritable in her pilot uniform. She had a wonderful sense of humor, she was warm, passionate and vibrant, and it wasn't long before Rachel couldn't keep from staring at her.

The time went by far too fast for Rachel and Lisa was soon leaving the table, heading to the pilots briefing room as departure time was approaching. They shook hands once again and Rachel felt another invigorating spark. Lisa smiled warmly and winked as she took hold of the handle on her flight case and left. Did she feel it too? Rachel felt a flash of lustful heat and a chill of thrill pass through her body as her heart again thumped.

Half an hour later, Rachel stepped aboard another Boeing 737-700; Flight 2351 from Nashville to Houston Hobby airport. Glancing quickly into the flight deck as she came on board, Rachel caught sight of Lisa sitting in the left hand flight captain's seat, flipping a few switches on the instrument panel as she looked over some computer printouts. The First Officer sitting beside her was a fairly handsome young man, and for a split second, Rachel felt a slight surge of jealousy. Rachel immediately shook it off, continued down the aisle and again took the window seat in the emergency exit row over the wing. As she slid her carry-on bag under the seat in front of her, Lisa's soft and sensual voice came over the public address system, welcoming everyone aboard.

Within a few minutes, the aircraft was backing slowly away from the gate and the engine on the wing just outside the window was roaring to life. With nobody in the seat directly beside her and without the slightest thought of Wendy anywhere in her conscious mind, Rachel raised the arm rest and stretched herself out comfortably over the two seats, shutting her eyes. Rachel barely heard the pre-flight safety instructions for she was drifting slowly off to sleep. Rachel felt the powerful vibrations of the engines in her chest and then heard the mechanical gears whirring as the wing flaps lowered into takeoff position just out the window. The engines were suddenly gunned and the aircraft sprang forth with surprising thrust as it lumbered out to the runway. A few moments later, Rachel wearily felt the g-forces pushing her body firmly back into her seat as the airplane raced down the runway toward takeoff. Lifting smoothly into the air, the landing gear thumped up and away below her feet and the last thing Rachel sensed was the powerful jet banking to the right.

Rachel slept soundly the entire flight and awoke with a start as the landing gear brushed the runway of Houston's William P. Hobby airport. Glancing out the window, Rachel heard the engines roaring at full power as the reverse thrusters slowed the speeding aircraft down to a taxiing crawl. Rubbing her sleep filled eyes, Rachel then checked her watch: It was 9:45pm. They were arriving a full twenty minutes early; almost unheard of in the airline industry. The aircraft taxied up to the gate, the fasten seatbelt sign dinged as it shut off and the engines fell quiet. It was a slow procession as the passengers in front of her deplaned and Rachel was anxiously awaiting her chance to see Lisa at the flight deck door; but when she arrived, Lisa was nowhere to be found. Stepping off the aircraft and into the jet way, Rachel sighed despairingly as she saw no sign of the lovely flight Captain. Proceeding on up the jet way and into the terminal, which was virtually deserted at this time of the night, there was still no sign of Lisa anywhere. Rachel hurried to the nearest ladies room to respond to yet another call of nature. As Rachel buttoned up her jeans, flushed the toilet and picked up her bag, her nostrils again filled with the hypnotically wondrous scent of sweet peach and vanilla. Opening the stall door, Rachel's heart skipped two beats and her stomach leapt into her throat as Lisa was standing just outside the stall.

"So, do you live around here?" Lisa asked with a smile.

Rachel and Lisa walked together out of the ladies room and down the concourse. They passed the security checkpoints, rode down the escalators to baggage claim and then out the automatic doors into the warm and muggy Houston night. The smell of exhaust fumes and fresh cigarette smoke hung heavy in the air as they crossed the sidewalk toward the parking garage. Rental car buses, taxis, limos and private cars crawled past the curbside passenger pick up areas.

"So, where'd you park?" Lisa asked.

"Right over there in the garage." Rachel replied.

"Cool. Let's go." Lisa said almost blatantly.

"Oh! Did you need a ride?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah." Lisa said. "Be kind of hard for us to have sex if you're at your place and I'm at mine."

Rachel's eyes bulged so wide that the eyeballs might easily have fallen out of the sockets. Her stomach filled with what felt like a swarm of killer bees, her heart raced and all the air evacuated her lungs with the speed and force of a sudden cabin decompression.

"Did you just say what I think you did?" Rachel finally managed to stammer.

"What? About us having sex? Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" Lisa replied.

Rachel couldn't bring herself to speak, but managed to shake her head in the negative.

"Look, I realize I'm being a little forward." Lisa said.

"Nah!" Rachel said.

"But like I told you earlier." Lisa continued. "I'm forty-four years old, I'm divorced, and I'm an airline pilot. So, if there's one thing I don't do its play games. If I see something, or somebody I want, I go for it. Life's too short to fuck around with all the dumb shit!"

"You ever ridden on a motorcycle before?" Rachel asked.

Twenty minutes later, Rachel was cruising up Interstate 45 toward downtown Houston on her suede blue pearl 2007 FLHRS Road King Custom Harley Davidson. Lisa was snuggled up behind her with her arms wrapped tightly around Rachel's lean and slender torso. As they rode through the humid night air, Rachel reveled in the feeling of Lisa's breasts squashed against her back. Lisa shut her eyes as she held tightly to this captivating young woman. With her heart pounding wildly, Lisa ran the scenario of what she was about to do over and over in her mind. Though she had thought and fantasized about being with another woman all her adult life, far more often now since her divorce, Lisa had still never found the courage to actually go through with it. And even despite the fact that she was about to have sex with a woman, Lisa couldn't believe how spontaneous she was being. In her entire life, she had never even considered going to bed with a man just a mere few hours after first laying eyes on him. Trying to be rational while she still could, Lisa acknowledged that she had no idea who this woman really was; but something deep down in her soul told her that Rachel was very special.

With her arms wrapped snuggly around Rachel's powerful and sexy body, Lisa rested her head on the back of Rachel's shoulder. Lisa's stomach had been somersaulting ever since she had pushed the throttles forward on the takeoff roll in Nashville; the moment she had decided to do this. But now, all of the sudden, her stomach was calm and she felt a comforting rush of warmth flow through her body. Lisa suddenly felt Rachel's gloved hand place itself on top of her own on Rachel's rock hard abdomen and squeeze it ever so comfortingly. Lisa kissed the back of Rachel's shoulder as her grip around her tightened; this was right. Perhaps even more right than either woman knew.

With her riding gloves still on her hands, Rachel pushed open the door to her apartment on the Northwest side of Houston and motioned for Lisa to enter ahead of her. With her own bag slung over her shoulder, Rachel carried Lisa's flight case and luggage in her other hand. Watching Rachel carry her heavy gear without using the rollers and seeing the muscles in her arm bulge under its weight excited Lisa greatly. She felt her whole body flash with a fiery heat and felt her pussy begin to tingle as it flushed warm fluid into the soft fabric of her panties. Rachel's eyes hungrily caressed the dark outline of Lisa's divinely feminine figure as she walked just ahead of her into the dark living room of her apartment.

Rachel's heart was racing and she too, felt a fiery heat coursing through her veins as every cell in her body was tingling with unbridled passion and desire for the lovely lady pilot. Kicking the door shut with her leg, Rachel dropped Lisa's luggage and let her own bag slide off her shoulder and drop to the floor. With her eyes never coming off of Lisa, Rachel ripped the Velcro straps of her riding gloves loose and jerked them both off. Lisa's heart was pounding uncontrollably with desire as her chest was rising and falling rapidly with insatiable anticipation and still some remnants of apprehension. Rachel's riding gloves fell to the floor and she moved slowly toward Lisa.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Rachel asked.

Lisa gently raised her fingers to Rachel's lips.

"Don't speak." Lisa whispered, as she gently caressed Rachel's lips. "Oooh, soft."

Looking deep into Rachel's beautiful and compassionate brown eyes, Lisa wrapped her arms around Rachel's powerful body. Though she was clad with muscles and her body was as solid as steel, Lisa was pleasantly surprised to discover that Rachel possessed a delightful feminine softness. Raising her lips and shutting her eyes, Lisa felt a tremendous surge of illicit energy as her lips pressed against Rachel's; they were luscious and sweet beyond imagination. Rachel could feel Lisa body trembling as she pulled her snuggly up against her body and wrapped her arms tightly around her. With just some mild coaxing from Rachel's gently probing tongue, Lisa's lips parted and Rachel's tongue slid deeply into her mouth. Lisa's hands wrapped around Rachel's head, her fingers coursing through her silky soft long hair. As their kiss grew deeper and deeper, Rachel slid her powerful hands and arms down Lisa's back, over her voluptuous ass and grabbed the back of her thighs and lifting her off the floor. Still locked in the passion of their kiss, Lisa's legs reflexively wrapped themselves around Rachel's powerful body. Rachel returned her engulfing embrace firmly around Lisa's torso, their C-cups mashed firmly against each other and carried her into the bedroom.

Laying Lisa's body gently down on the soft mattress padding, Rachel gently caressed her forehead as she looked deep into her starlit eyes. Rachel could feel Lisa's body heat rising rapidly beneath her as she was gently caressing Rachel's cheek and lips with her soft fingers. Rachel kissed Lisa's fingers as they passed over her lips then began to suck on her neck. Lisa rolled her head to the side and her eyes reeled in their sockets. Her breathing was accelerating toward a pant and her heart thundered wildly in her chest. Rachel's body temperature was already at volcanic level and her pussy tingled as it flooded with her sexual juices; she could already feel the sweat beading beneath her hairline. Lisa's hands went down Rachel's back and she suddenly felt Lisa's fingernails dig slightly into her bare skin just above her belt line. Lisa gently grazed her fingernails along the skin of Rachel's back as she pulled her T-shirt up. Rachel raised herself up and Lisa pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her beautiful 36 C's cupped in an Indianapolis Colts sports bra.

Lisa then ran her hands and fingers back up Rachel's arms, around her shoulders and down over her breasts, gently squeezing them through the spandex fabric of the sports bra. Rachel slipped her fingers under the tight hem of the bra and pulled it up over her head and off as Lisa inhaled a deep, hissing breath as she laid her eyes on Rachel's beautiful bare breasts. Rachel undid Lisa's crossover tie, grabbed it in her teeth and yanked it off while Lisa gently massaged Rachel's supple breasts. Slowly unbuttoning Lisa's blouse as she sat up, Rachel kissed Lisa gently as she slipped her blouse down her arms and off. Lisa leaned down and took one of Rachel's nipples into her mouth.

In a flurry of sudden movement, Rachel found herself lying on her back on the mattress with Lisa straddling her. Rachel ran her hands slowly up the sides of Lisa's now bare torso toward her beautiful breasts, still cupped in a white lace bra. Lisa's skin was immaculately smooth and incredibly soft. Rachel wrapped her hands around her sponge-cake like breasts as Lisa unsnapped her bra from behind and Rachel pulled it slowly down her arms and off. Lisa's bright pink nipples were as big around as silver dollars, succulently plump and protruding out like large pencil erasers. Rachel kneaded Lisa's supple breasts as she slowly sat up and wrapped her lips around Lisa's right nipple, dancing her tongue all around it. Lisa's head rolled back and she let out a tender moan as she continued grinding herself down on Rachel's sex, coursing her fingers through her soft long hair. Rachel kneaded Lisa's breasts firmly as her warm mouth and powerful tongue went back and forth between her nipples. Lisa suddenly pulled Rachel's mouth off of her nipple, tilted her head up and plunged her tongue deep into her mouth. Rachel wrapped her arms tightly around Lisa and reveled in the erotic sensation of their breasts mashed together and grinding softly against each other.

Lisa suddenly broke from out of the kiss and pushed Rachel down firmly on her back on the mattress. Repositioning her body, Lisa quickly unfastened Rachel's belt and practically ripped apart her button-down fly. Rachel's entire body tensed as Lisa jerked her jeans and panties down and off her long and incredibly sexy, muscle defined legs. Lisa then stood at the foot of the bed and teasingly slipped out of her navy blue slacks, leaving only a white pair of soaking panties on her body. Sliding on her knees back onto the mattress and seductively crawling over Rachel's naked body, the larger woman sprang up suddenly and easily overpowered Lisa, who was smiling as she did as Rachel flipped her over onto her back.

"Oh no you don't!" Rachel commanded. "I'm the Captain of this flight!"

Rachel slipped her fingers under the delicate fabric of Lisa's panties and pulled them down her beautiful legs and off. Rachel repositioned herself on her knees between Lisa's now wide open legs and watched her run her fingers over and around her seething and soaking wet folds; her fire red fingernails fingering her dark lips. Rachel ran her hands up and down the front of Lisa's body, firmly massaging all over her breasts and torso. Rachel then lifted Lisa's left leg and slowly ran her tongue all the way down the inside of it, reveling in the delectable flavor of the woman's creamy skin until she was face to face with Lisa's glistening sex. With a perfectly trimmed triangle of dark brown pubic hair just above, Rachel gently grazed her tongue around the edges of Lisa's soaking wet, swollen folds. Rachel reveled in listening to Lisa's tender moans as she ran her tongue all around the inside of her creamy white thighs, then as she arched her back, Rachel spread Lisa's lips wide and ran her tongue all around the inside of them.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers