Flying with Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat and wetness of Lisa's folds and slit was immense, and Rachel sucked her middle finger and then slowly slid it inside her. Lisa's head rolled from side to side in sheer ecstasy as she squeezed her breasts while Rachel gently pumped her middle finger in and out of her tight slit. Pressing her thumb against Lisa's already throbbing clit, Rachel heard Lisa's moaning intensify and her breathing turn to deep and heavy panting as she stimulated it. Rachel slid her finger out of Lisa's pulsating pussy, wrapped her lips around her throbbing clit, sucking it hard and then flicking it wildly with her tongue. Lisa's panting turned to deep gasps and short periods of no breathing at all as her body strained against the enormous orgasmic pressure building up inside her. Seizing handfuls of the bed sheets, Lisa felt Rachel slide her middle finger back inside her slit as she sucked and tongued her throbbing clit. In an instant, Lisa let out a bloodcurdling scream, her entire body convulsed and her back arched toward the ceiling as she came hard all over Rachel's lips and finger. As her body collapsed back down on the mattress, Rachel rolled Lisa on her side and ran her tongue from her pussy up to her asshole, rimming it all around.

***

Rachel had fallen asleep replaying this incredible night in her mind and she awoke now to the faint sound of water running in the distance. As her eyes opened, the room was full of soft light. Glancing over to the bedroom window, it was evident that morning had come, for the bright Houston sun was pouring through the closed mini-blinds. Attempting to get her bearings, Rachel felt a rush of warm spirit pass gently through her body and it whispered one thing:

"Lisa."

With the mere thought of her beautiful name, Rachel felt her heart begin to race while images of Lisa's beautiful face and her gorgeous body flooded her mind and warmed her soul. Inhaling deeply, Rachel picked up her scent like a Saint Bernard and could smell the sweet peach and vanilla all over her skin. Instantly Rachel's whole body began to tingle and despite the fact that she felt completely drained and that her head was throbbing for lack of nourishment, she wanted Lisa again, so she rolled over to take her:

But, Lisa wasn't there!

Adrenaline surged through every inch of Rachel's body and she was gripped with fear. Feeling a violent chill settle deep into her bones as her heart went from a million beats a minute to zero instantly and she suddenly couldn't breathe. Had it all been a dream? Being still only half awake, Rachel's eyes darted around the room trying to find some sort of bearing. That's when she once again heard the distant water running that had awoken her in the first place. Whirling her head toward the bathroom door, Rachel saw light and steam coming from underneath it. Rachel leapt out of bed and bounded in two steps to the door to find it just slightly ajar. The shower was running and the room was filled with steam. Slipping her now very icky and sticky naked body quietly through the doorway, Rachel then heard a melody more beautiful than any other that has ever passed through her ear: Lisa cleared her throat. It hadn't been a dream!

Taking another step forward, Rachel could make out Lisa's heavenly feminine figure on the other side of the fogged up shower stall door. Slowly and ever so sensually running her hands through her hair under the running water. Rachel stood motionless from her vantage point just beyond the shower door and worshipped her beautiful lover from afar.

Lisa cleared her throat again and that snapped Rachel out of her trance. Carnal desire was consuming Rachel once again and she must have more Lisa. Stepping quietly forward, Rachel carefully and gently opened the shower stall door to find Lisa leaning forward with both her palms pressed firmly against the tile wall, gently swaying her lowered head from side to side under the water between her outstretched arms. Her nipples were rock hard, protruding out like fresh pencil erasers and the soft tender moans escaping her lips were hypnotic.

With Lisa still unaware of her presence, Rachel's hungry eyes slowly caressed every inch of Lisa's wondrous and glistening naked body. Despite the unbridled sexual frenzy they had shared the night before, Rachel still couldn't get over how beautiful Lisa was. With a deep sigh of relief and contentment escaping Rachel's lips, Lisa then knew that she was not alone and her head slowly rolled in Rachel's direction and her eyes opened to reveal a seductive gaze of the deepest want and desire Rachel had ever seen. Lisa's stare was so intense that Rachel literally felt the woman's desire for her piercing her body like a volley of bullets fired from a battle line and Rachel's knees suddenly felt weak. Never taking her gaze off Rachel, Lisa raised her head up slightly and teasingly ran her tongue up her arm to her elbow and back. Rachel slipped into the stall, pulling the door shut behind her and slid directly behind Lisa, pressing her spasming mound firmly against Lisa's scrumptious ass.

Rachel slid her arms around Lisa's waist, gently running her hands across her soft but flat abdomen and then up her slender torso to her divine chest. Massaging Lisa's soaking wet and supple C-cups and teasing her probing nipples with the tips of her fingernails, Lisa let her arms and hands fall to her sides as she stood straight up and slowly leaned backward, molding into Rachel's body, allowing the front of Rachel's body to press up firmly against her back. Slipping her right arm backward, Rachel felt Lisa's right hand clamp firmly onto her right ass cheek, pushing her grinding pussy more solidly against Lisa's ass. Rachel could feel Lisa's fingernails grazing the wet skin as she firmly kneaded Rachel's right cheek. Tilting her head up slightly, Lisa turned it over her shoulder and her wanting mouth and tongue were devoured by Rachel's in another deep and passionate kiss.

Holding Lisa's head gently and deeply in their kiss for what was a divine eternity, Rachel finally slid her succulent tongue out of Lisa's mouth and teasingly ran it down the side of her neck, over the top of her shoulder and around to her back. Molding Lisa's left breast firmly in her left hand, Rachel slid her right down the front of Lisa's wet body, slowly and sensually until she felt the wet bushel of pubic hair coursing through her fingers. Rachel felt another rush of erotic tingling invade her body as she curved her hand slowly down over Lisa's beautiful mound and to her succulent fleshy folds. Lisa's left hand cupped over Rachel's on her supple breast, squeezing it firmer as her grip on Rachel's ass cheek tightened and Lisa felt every muscle in her body stiffen with carnal desire as Rachel teased the sensitive surface of her pulsing slit with her middle and index fingers. Deep and sensual moans that drove Rachel wild began to pour out of Lisa's mouth as her breathing deepened and accelerated. Rachel slid her left arm down and wrapped it tightly around Lisa's slender torso as Lisa continued massaging and teasing her left breast and nipple. Rachel slipped her middle finger into Lisa's quivering slit, mashing her palm firmly against Lisa's beautiful mound and rotating it in a clockwise direction.

With her respiration increasing to a heavy pant and her moans growing louder and deeper, Lisa's head dropped backward onto Rachel's muscled shoulder and Rachel wrapped her lips around Lisa's soft earlobe; biting and sucking it like a famished vampire. Lisa's fingernails dug deeper and deeper into the skin on Rachel's ass and she pulled Rachel's grinding mound harder against her. Feeling Lisa's gorging clit pressing against her palm Rachel slipped her middle finger out and then with teasing hesitation, jammed both her middle and index finger inside her as one. Lisa gasped deeply as they entered her and she threw her left arm around Rachel's head, grabbing a handful of her soaking wet long hair. Feeling Lisa's swollen folds spasming and her hot juices beginning to flow, Rachel increased the velocity of her circular palm motion and finger-fucking. Holding Lisa tightly against her and with every muscle strained to its limit, Rachel felt Lisa's body convulse wildly.

"Oh yeah! Oh God! Oh baby!" Lisa squealed between very strained gasps.

Grunting and groaning suddenly in very deep tones, almost baboon like syllables, Lisa tugged violently on Rachel's hair as her shower slick body tumbled wildly in Rachel's powerful grip. Shrieking Rachel's name at the top of her lungs, Lisa exploded with orgasm and saturated Rachel's hand in her sizzling hot love juices. Lisa suddenly slumped forward, her head and upper body mashing up against the tile wall of the shower stall.

"Oh God!" Lisa wailed breathlessly.

Rachel slipped her hand up from Lisa's spasming honey pot and inhaled the intoxicating fragrance of her divine sex deeply into her nostrils before gluttonously sucking the delicious remnants from her fingers.

"Oh God." Lisa panted again after a few deep, gasping breaths.

Still reeling from the colossal orgasms that had just ravaged her heavenly being, Lisa could only speak in one or two word sentences.

"Oh Rachel." She uttered a few breaths later. "Oh baby. You're incredible."

"You're welcome." Rachel purred as she slid her arms back around Lisa's waist and rested her head and breasts on Lisa's upper back, still pressing her mound against her ass.

"I love you so much!" Lisa panted.

"And I love you." Rachel said as she kissed and licked all over Lisa's upper back.

Lisa moaned tenderly as the warm water of the shower continued to pour all over her body. With the added heat of the intense passion inflaming their seething bodies, the steam engulfing the two women was as thick as smoke. Listening to Lisa moan and purr, all the while gently grinding her pussy on her ass, Rachel just couldn't help herself. She wanted more. Slipping her right hand back from around Lisa's waist, Rachel slid it in between her mound and Lisa's ass. Lisa's body soon jolted in a pleasure filled tremor and a loud chirp of ecstasy escaped her mouth as Rachel teased Lisa's asshole with the tip of her fingernail. Lisa's hands slapped firmly back on to the tile wall and her body tensed as Rachel slowly probed the tip of her finger into her asshole.

Lisa sucked in a deep, gasping breath, followed by a long and sensual moan as Rachel sank to her knees behind her. Spreading Lisa's legs, Rachel positioned her now sitting body between them and ran the flat of her tongue over Lisa's slit as she slid her middle finger deeper into Lisa's asshole. Lisa lowered her body slightly to allow Rachel easier access and Rachel was soon ravenously devouring Lisa's sex as she pumped her middle finger in and out of her tight little asshole. Reveling in the harmonious sounds of Lisa's continuous gasping and sensual moaning, it wasn't long before Rachel could sense another tsunami force wave of orgasms building up inside Lisa's body. Barely able to breathe, Lisa's body arched violently back from the tile wall and she sucked in a final gasp as every muscle in her body was straining to its breaking point.

"Oh God!" Lisa finally managed to squeal. "Oh baby!"

Ramming her middle finger ferociously in and out of Lisa's asshole, Rachel heard herself growl like a caged beast as she continued to gorge herself on the sizzling hot and swollen fleshy folds of the gorgeous aviator. Lisa's legs shook violently and buckled under her weight as she deposited another scrumptious serving of her sexual juices all over Rachel's mouth and chin.

Lisa wailed at the top of her lungs as the orgasmic eruption tore through her body. For a moment, Rachel thought that the ravaging orgasms had driven Lisa to tears for the lovely aviator's intense shrieking sounded just like cries of agonizing pain. Gasping and straining desperately for air, Lisa stumbled back into the opposite wall of the shower stall and her body slid down the slippery wall to the floor where she curled up in a ball. With her eyes reeling and her body still trembling, Lisa grabbed her chest and Rachel feared that she might be having a heart attack.

"Lisa? Lisa, are you all right?" Rachel asked as she tried desperately not to sound panicked.

Not responding to her question, but continuing to pant uncontrollably and pawing at her chest, Rachel jumped to her feet.

"Oh my God! I'm calling 911!" Rachel screamed.

Rachel turned to open the shower stall door when Lisa suddenly reached up and grabbed Rachel's wrist.

"No!" Lisa gasped. "No, it's okay. I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Rachel asked, still not convinced.

"Oh Yeah." Lisa said and she smiled. "I don't think I've ever been better in my entire life."

Upon seeing Lisa smile, Rachel felt relief and gently squeezed Lisa's hand.

"Come back down here." Lisa continued.

Lisa pulled Rachel down as she sat up and leaned against the wall. Sitting right beside Lisa and also sitting up against the wall, Rachel soon had Lisa straddling her lap and wrapped her soft, willowy arms tightly around Rachel's powerful body. Mashing C-cup to C-cup, Rachel and Lisa gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

"I've never had anybody love me so much before in my whole life." Lisa whispered.

"What can I say? I just can't get enough of you." Rachel whispered back.

"Yeah, I noticed." Lisa smiled and she kissed Rachel on the forehead and then on the nose.

"I love you so much." Rachel told her. "I know this may sound crazy, but I think you're who I've been looking for all my life."

"It's not crazy at all; and do you wanna know why?" Lisa asked. "Cause I think I've been looking for you all my life too. And I'll bet you I love you more." Lisa replied.

They both giggled softly and pressed their foreheads gently against each other as they softly caressed each other's body.

"I love you." Rachel whispered.

"I love you too. Kiss me." Lisa whispered back.

Their lips came together, their mouths opened and sealed airlock tight around each other as their tongues explored the deep recesses of the other. Rachel's large embrace engulfed Lisa's smaller and delicate frame protectively like a warm security blanket and Lisa reveled in the wondrous feel of Rachel's divine encirclement as she reciprocated Rachel's unbridled desire for her. Again their kiss was so deep that they could literally taste and partake in the divine treasure of the other's precious soul.

As their bodies cooled and the water turned cold, the two women got out of the shower and dried each other off. Rachel then swept Lisa up into her arms and carried her back into the bedroom. Laying Lisa's soft and delicate body back on to the bed, the two women spent the remainder of the day making sweet and tender love to each other over and over. Finally succumbing to utter exhaustion in the late afternoon, they again cuddled closely together with Lisa's smaller body again cradled in Rachel's larger and powerful embrace.

"Can I ask you something, Lisa?" Rachel asked.

"Sure." Lisa replied.

"Do you do this sort of thing very often?" Rachel asked.

"You mean pick a passenger up off a flight, have them take me to their home and fuck the shit out of them?" Lisa giggled.

"Something to that effect." Rachel said.

Lisa snuggled even closer up against Rachel, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Actually, you're the first." Lisa said.

"Really? First woman or first person period?" Rachel asked.

"Both." Lisa replied. "In fact, you're the first I've been with since my ex-husband; and that's been almost two and a half years ago." Lisa offered.

"You're kidding." Rachel said.

"No." Lisa said almost solemnly.

Rachel was taken completely aback upon learning that she was the first person to make love to this beautiful lady since her husband.

"You haven't had anybody make love to you since your husband?" Rachel asked.

"Nope." Lisa sighed.

"Wow!!" Rachel proclaimed.

"Thank you." Lisa said.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just so honored that you chose me." Rachel said.

"You're honored?" Lisa scoffed. "Don't you think that's a bit over the top to describe me?" Lisa asked.

"Not in the least. Lisa, you are without a doubt the most passionate lover I've ever had. Your sexuality is divine. You make love from your soul. And I got to taste it." Rachel complemented.

"You're not so bad yourself, my love." Lisa snapped.

"So, is this the reason why we arrived in Houston twenty minutes early?" Rachel asked.

"You noticed that, huh?"

"As a matter of fact I did." Rachel said. "That was you?"

"No, it was you." Lisa replied.

"But you were the Captain, right?" Rachel asked. "One very horny captain apparently."

"Like I said, it's been nearly two and a half years. I needed this really bad!" Lisa said.

Rachel laughed and Lisa grabbed her by the chin and kissed her. The kiss quickly became very deep. Lisa rolled up on top of Rachel and pressed her body firmly down against her. They gently caressed each other's faces as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"So, why did you pick me?" Rachel asked humbly.

"I don't know. Just something about you seemed very special." Lisa said.

"Thank you." Rachel whispered.

"No. Thank you." Lisa whispered back.

They fell into a deep kiss again.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
We'll be home for Christmas Natalie meets her soul mate on the way home for Christmas.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories