Fm Tease-Spank Game Instructional

Story Info
A fun game to play with your sub. Work both Mf and Fm enjoy.
1k words
4.09
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers

Note: I have experienced this. In skilled hands, it is very difficult to hold still and not moan.

My mistress is nude and sitting comfortably with a glass of wine and a pad of paper on the table. I am standing nude and of course erect. Mistress has cuffed my wrists behind my back and attached a chain that is affixed to my collar. I cannot move my hands more than an inch.

"Slave, stand here. Don't move or make a noise. If you move or flinch, I mark down two strikes If you moan, speak, or whimper I mark down one strike. After, you will be over my knee and you will receive a spank for each strike. Do you understand, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress." She puts a mark on the pad.

I gasp as she draws a single finger along the underside of my cock. She puts another mark on the pad.

"You aren't doing so good, Slave." I stay silent and still.

She raises a hand and swats my cock. I flinch. She makes two more marks.

She raises a hand and says, "Practice makes perfect." I steel myself to stay steady as she swats my cock again.

She uses both hands and dances her fingers on the head of my cock. She spreads her legs, giving me an eyeful of her pussy. She dips her finger into my pre-cum and uses it to lube my cock head. I strive to stay still and quiet as she continues the tease. My cock hardens; my balls swell. I so want to beg her to grab my cock, hold it tight.Maddeningly, she continues to circle the head of my cock then she flicks the ridge.

"I think twenty flicks will do," and she starts to count.

She spreads her legs further apart and asks, "How would you like your cock sliding in and out of me, feeling my vagina muscle clamp down?" I struggle to stay still and quiet. She squeezes my cock hard between her fingers. I gasp and fidget, melting into her grip.

"Bad boy." That earned me three marks on the pad.

While squeezing my cock, mistress puts her other hand near her pussy. She presses two fingers into the folds and opens herself, spreading her lips into a V. She inserts a finger and I hear a slight pop as she removes it, now well lubricated. She reaches up and wipes her juices under my nose while stroking my cock. I go into sensory overload.

"Uhhhh." I involuntarily thrust my penis into her clenched fist.

"Tsk-tsk." Three more marks. "How do you expect to maintain control by not coming when I am sitting on your face and stroking you?"

I gasp at the thought and Mistress puts down yet another mark.

Her middle and forefinger plunge into her pussy, then she holds them up in a V. "Would you like your cock where these fingers have been? It's tight and slippery, perfect for sliding all the way in." Mistress proceeds to run the two finger V up and down my penis.

'How much longer?' I wonder. As if she had read my mind, Mistress looks at me and giggles. "This is so comfortable sitting here with a glass of wine and your desperate need to cum amuses me. I could go on for quite awhile like this."

**********************

After my spanking, Mistress had me kneel. Meanwhile, she stood and moved toward me, so her pussy was just inches from my face.

She instructs, "I have strict rules that you better obey. Number one, just because my pussy is close to your mouth, you better not move to touch it. It is my prerogative to control when contact is made. If you do so without permission, I will slap your penis. Number two, when I sit on your face, or in any other way create contact, you are not to kiss or lick without my asking. If you do, you will receive three penis slaps. Do you understand, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now stand up." Mistress unclips the cuffs that keep my hands behind me. "Bring them forward and cross your chest." I do so.

Mistress clips them together and moves my collar, so the chain is dangling in front of me. She attaches it, so I cannot lower my lower my hands.

"Nice. I know you like to fondle your nipples; show me how you do it."

I do as she says and caress my nipples. After a minute, Mistress is running a single finger around and under my shaft. As my pre-cum wells up, Mistress takes some on the tip of her finger and lubes my nipples.

"Continue to tease them," she orders

"Alright, on the bed, face up. Continue touching your nipples. We will now see how well you obey, or whether I will have the pleasure of slapping your cock."

I lie as directed and Mistress straddles my face with her knees on each side of my head. I feel the warmth of her presence and her amazing pussy just a foot from my mouth. Mistress reaches to fondle my penis. She first teases, then she strokes it.

As my heat builds to the point of boiling over, I blurt out, "Mistress, this is too much. I could come so easily."

"You better not. You expected you to warn me. I want you on the edge, not over it."

A lighter tease now on my shaft and then she lowers her pussy closer. I moan and she chuckles. I am sure she is enjoying the knowledge of how her pussy is so able to completely control me. The presence of her pussy so close supercharges my need for contact. A need that is close to the need to cum when Mistress has me on the edge but won't allow my release. Only fear of Mistress' penis slaps keep me from kissing her hovering pussy.

Her pussy drops further, to about an inch away. "Don't you dare move your head, Slave. I decide when your face gets the pleasure of me sitting on it."

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers