FNN Charity Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Shaq attacked her neck and shoulder and as she fucked his cock, he turned her face towards his and latched on to her puffy lips and her tongue immediately drove into his mouth. He combed his long fingers though her locks and forced her mouth harder against his.

On the bed, Kobe pulled Patti Ann off his cock which was covered in an exorbitant amount of saliva. When she pumped his cock with her tiny hand, saliva flew all over the place. He wanted to fuck her, but she wanted something else. Sliding higher she enveloped his saliva covered cock with her huge tits and began fucking his cock with her large pillow soft melons. She let out a large gob of saliva and it floated down to her cleavage and her tits felt as great as any pussy he had fucked before. He knew if he didn't stop her soon he would be painting her chest and face with his cum. He liked the idea of that, but wanted to fuck this gorgeous woman. Mustering up as much energy as possible, he pulled a reluctant Patti Ann off his cock, rolling her over he easily guided his cock into her pussy. She let out a grunt arching her hips against him, in doing this drove him all the way into her cunt, his pubic bone was crushed against her stiff clit. This was all it took to make her cum and cum she did. Drenching his stiff black cock with her creamy white cum, covering his cock and balls, he picked up the pace. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. Everyone was moaning and the room reeked of sex.

One by one the men started cumming, filling the gorgeous women with their hot seed. Duane was the first to fill Chrissy Ann with his cum. When he did this it triggered an explosive orgasm in the twin and she sucked harder on LeBron's cock.

When he saw Duane fill Chrissy Ann's cunt with his cum and watched her shake through an orgasm, he pulled his cock from her active mouth and shot his huge load all over her face, tits and into her gorgeous hair.

She rolled off of Duane's cock and lying next to her sister Patti Ann rolled over to meet her. She licked the cum from her twin and they swapped his cum back and forth.

When Shaq, who was fucking Heidi faster and deeper then before saw the erotic scene before him, lost it. Gripping Heidi's sensitive tits began letting loose another huge load into her opened cervix.

When Heidi felt him let go his load in her, and seeing the five fucking to climax on the bed, she like the others lost it and started cumming too. As Heidi started cumming down from the intense orgasm she leaned back against Shaq and the entire room was quiet except for the heavy breathing and the continued sounds of cum squishing out of holes and an occasional moan and groan.

The party continued late into the night and as dawn approached nearly every combination connected in that suite. The women even got together and sucked each other to orgasm and in doing this got the men hard once again for another round of sucking and fucking.

As the ladies dressed and staggered out of the room, bowlegged the four NBA stars were heard saying; "That was without a doubt the best four million dollars ever spent!"

Heidi turned as she left the suite and smiling weakly replied; "Anytime you guys are in New York, look us up and we'll do it again, and this time for free!"

As the door closed they were whooping it up, checking out their schedule to see when they'll be back in New York to play the Knicks.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers