FNN Fuck News Network 11 AM.

Story Info
Bill Hemmer finally fucks Megyn Kelly.
2.5k words
4.49
52k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Megyn Kelly and Bill Hemmer were sitting on their chairs staring at the camera; neither could actually believe what they just saw.

Megyn started; "Well Bill that was some interview wasn't it?"

Bill was still in shock and excited because sitting in his chair with his legs spread Megyn could see the huge lump in his dress pants.

"Bill what do you think?"

He scooted his chair closer to hers and gently placed his left hand on her black stocking leg. "Well I got to tell you Megyn that was awesome. I was so turned on by Tony fucking Nancy Pelosi in the ass, how about you Megyn?"

She licked her full dark red shiny lips; "Well Bill I got to say it did get my juices flowing, but what really turns me on is your hand playing with my leg. Like what you are feeling?"

"I've got to say, this is the main reason I agreed to come onto the FNN channel. God I love the way you look today. You in those black thigh high, high heeled boots is such a turn on. Those black stockings are getting to me too. Are they stockings or pantyhose?"

Megyn laughed, "Why don't you see for yourself."

She tossed her long light blonde hair from her midnight black coat dress. It buttoned up the front with the bottom two already undone her thighs were exposed from knee to mid thigh. As she uncrossed and recrossed her legs the sound of the nylon turned Bill on even more.

"Okay Megyn I will." His left hand slid higher and Megyn caught her breath, her dark brown eyes locked with his and she smiled as his hand disappeared under her dress. She uncrossed her legs and his hand slipped higher.

"Ah shit Megyn, they are pantyhose. I guess I'll just have to tear them off of you. I really wanted you to keep them on."

Laughing Megyn said; "I guess I really read your mind then."

"I don't get it Megyn, what do you mean?"

She whispered huskily; "Try unbuttoning a few buttons and check them out."

Fumbling he got the bottom three undone and when she parted her legs the dress fell away exposing her long slender legs in those dark hose.

Bill's eyes nearly popped out of his head; "Oh my god Megyn, that's fantastic. I can't believe you're wearing crotchless pantyhose!"

"Alright now Bill, I believe we have a little news to report so here we go. The Secretary of State is in the Mid-east to try and broker a deal with Israel. President Bush is traveling to... Oh Bill, oh fuck I thought we were supposed to read the news before.... Oh god your tongue is driving me crazy. Oh fuck my pussy, oh shit this is too much too quickly."

Her head fell back and her hands gripped the arms of her chair. The camera panned out and Bill was in the process of placing Megyn's trim thighs on either arm rest. He had unbuttoned her dress to the waist and with Megyn wearing crotchless pantyhose her light blonde bush was peaking out at Bill and he was running his tongue up and down her dripping cunt. Bill had removed his coat and tie and was now removing his shirt. Megyn stared at his hairy chest and placed her boot covered calves on over his shoulders and dug into his naked back. At the rate he was going Megyn was only seconds from her first of many orgasms.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"; was her only reply as her head fell back and her glassy eyes tried to focus on the teleprompter.

Bill got up off of his knees and sat back in his chair, he was breathing heavily as he licked the cum from Megyn's pussy off his lips.

"Mmmmm Megyn very tasty, here have a taste."

He cupped the back of her head and kissed her hard on the lips. She darted her tongue along his lips and into his mouth. "I have to aggress Bill, I do taste very good, want some more?"

"Maybe later, but now for some more news. Dallas is being plummeted with heavy rains and hail. The temperature is..."

He stopped speaking and looked at Megyn as she released the final three buttons on her dress. With it wide open and Megyn not wearing a bra Bill stared at the firmest pair of tits he has ever seen. The nipples even pointed upwards and were crinkled and very erect. The aureoles were a dark pink with tens of tiny bumps surrounding the large nipples.

"Oh Bill, you stopped delivering the news, come on continue!"

"Let's see now, ah the temperature in Dallas is sixty-eight degrees. Now for foreign affairs, Iraq is going well with casualties down along with car bombs. The insurgents are.........oh fuck Megyn, don't stop!"

Megyn had slipped her dress off and slid to the floor and unbuckling Bill's pants and unzipping them reached in with her tiny hand and pulled out his stiff HUGE cock. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she stroked his monstrous dick. She tucked her long blonde hair behind her ear and leaning forward ran her tongue around and around the mushroom like head. Placing her lips on the head she sucked it in. Her cheeks were concaved as she drew more and more into her mouth. She coughed when she went down her throat and she pulled away slightly, her eyes were watering from her excited sucking.

Bill arched his back sliding his pants and shorts off his legs. Kicking them away Megyn resumed lapping at his cock's shaft like a popsicle. His cock jumped and lurched in her mouth as her firm tits scraped against his thighs sending him into heaven.

Megyn pulled halfway out and stared up at Bill with her sparkling darn brown eyes. Smiling she pursed her lips and hanging her head to one side slid her lips back and forth the length of his cock.

Bill let out a groan as her hair swished back and forth across his thighs and groin. This nearly caused him to lose his load. Bill slid his fingers through her long silky locks and as she continued to suck him, his fingers tightened in her hair and began guiding her up and down on his stiff prick. He felt like he was about to blow his wad, so he drew her upwards by her hair. Her firm large tits slid across his belly and chest hair causing her to moan, her nipples stiffened even more. Pulling her face to his he kissed her hard, twisting his head from side to side trying to kiss her deeper and deeper.

Megyn broke the kiss; gasping for air after their intense kiss she slid higher feeding her firm tits to his lips. They both let out loud groans, hers from the pleasure, his from the animal lust he felt for Megyn. Sitting next to her for all these months he couldn't believe he had her naked and in his arms.

Bill ravished her tits sucking from one to the other his lips and tongue sliding over her firm flesh drove him wild. He moved to her neck kissing her there and moved back to her tits. His hands were all over her, running through her golden locks, squeezing her tits and tweaking her erect nipples running along her trim tapered back and cupping her compact ultra firm ass through her pantyhose that held her ass.

She was moaning and groaning constantly as he made every inch of her alive. She rotated her hips back and forth across his aching cock, Painting his dick and balls with her leaking juices. Megyn arched her back and wedged his cock on her pussy. Rolling her hips back and forth he slowly slid into her tight wet channel.

"Oh my god Bill, I always thought fucking you would be great, but this is incredible. Just take it slow, I want it to last forever. Oh fuck me just like that, oh Bill you are hitting places in my pussy I never knew I had. Shit just like that nice and slow, I can feel every ridge of your cock as it slides in and out of my cunt."

Megyn's angelic face was contorted in lust as she had her mouth open gasping for air. She wrapped her arms around his neck, crushing her firm tits against Bill's hairy chest. Her nipples scraping against his chest heightened his urge to cum as his cock stiffened even more in her. She covered his mouth with her own. She was so excited she tried to shove her tongue through the back of his throat.

Bill ran his hands through her silky hair clutching at her as they sucked at each other's tongue and lips. They were both moaning continually. Bill ran his hands over her slim tapered back and settled on her compact firm ass. Gripping her pantyhose he ripped them open even wider. Guiding him up and down his cum soaked cock he dipped his finger around her juices, collecting some of them he slipped his finger, first one, then a second in her tight asshole.

Megyn arched her back, tearing her mouth from his; "Oh Bill, you mother fucker, I'm cumming again. Fuck me, fuck me hard now, slam that monster in my cunt, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss!"

She squirted her cum all over his cock and fell against him as she quivered around his cock, clutching at him and kissing him deeply again. Her knee high boots rubbed roughly across his calves heightening his senses and he gripped her firm ass as she had her arms around his neck. He stood up with his cock still buried in her foaming pussy and walked over to the glass desk. He placed her on it and wrapped her legs around his waist. Lying back on the desk, her hair fanning out around her like a halo rolled her head from side to side as Bill plummeted her aching pussy.

Off to the side of the studio stood Janice Dean the mythologist who was set to do the weather forecast, but when Bill and Megyn started in on each other she was left alone. She was wearing a thigh high rust colored velour dress. She now had it unbutton to the waist and was squeezing one of her large tits. They had to be a large C cup and large thick nipples crowned their peaks. Her lipstick matched her dress and she licked her full lips as she watched Megyn being fucked royally by Bill. Janice's hair the color of wheat is styled nicely where it dances about her shoulders.

As she approached the couple on the desk she untied her belt and shrugging her shoulders the dress fell to the floor. Kicking it aside she knelt down behind Bill.

He was plowing into Megyn's pussy that was dripping with each inward thrust. Her juices were leaking down Bill's balls and down his thighs. Megyn had her boot covered legs around his waist, the high heels digging into his ass.

Bending down Janice slowly licked Bill's thighs tasting the juices from Megyn's pussy and the sweat from his body. Licking upwards she spread his as cheeks and stuck her tongue deep in his ass crack and finding his puckered hole stuck her tongue in and licked in and out. The taste was bitter sweet and she continued her assault on his ass.

Bill slowed his fucking of Megyn's sopping pussy, trying hard from cumming yet.

Janice moved down and lapped away at his balls that were dripping with Megyn's juices. The nectar was as sweet as anything Janice had ever tasted. She moved upwards and when Bill drew outward, she popped his cock out and shoved that monster in her mouth. She stared at the gaping hole Bill had caused, cum flowed freely from Megyn's cunt and Janice moved upward and sucked the juices from Megyn's pussy. Pulling away she guided Bill's cock back into Megyn's pussy. Janice kissed Bill and they swapped juices while Bill fucked Megyn harder and faster. Janice moved to the other side of the desk and bending down, kissed Megyn.

Megyn pulled Janice's full large tits to her face and she sucked them into her mouth. Her head jerked back and forth as Bill picked up the pace of her fucking. Pulling her head away from Janice's tit she smiled up at her; "Come on Janice, slide out of those panties and climb up here and let me suck your pussy while Bill fucks me."

"Oh yeah Megyn, just what I wanted to hear."

Janice slipped her panties off and climbed up on the desk. She wiggled forward and slowly lowered her hips. Immediately Megyn's tongue went to work lapping at Janice like a cat to a warm bowl of milk. Her lapping was so loud that within a minute Janice was shaking and having her first orgasm.

Megyn continued sucking of Janice's clit as her hands ran up and down Janice's shapely tapered legs.

Janice leaned forward feeding her large tits to Bill as he picked up the pace on fucking Megyn.

Megyn came for the fourth or fifth time and Bill pulled out before losing his wad. Bill pulled on Megyn's sweaty body and had her turn over. With her bending over the desk Bill entered her doggy, her tits squashed against the glass desk, from beneath her tits looked amazing. They spread against the desk, her hard nipples pushed inward.

Janice sat on the desk feeding her cunt to Megyn once again. Bill slipped a finger up Megyn's asshole. She wiggled sexily as he pushed his finger in all the way. He pounded his cock in and out and knew he could not hold off any longer.

"Oh fuck Megyn, I'm going to cum!"

She pulled away from Janice's cunt, spun around and waited for his cum. He came buckets, covering her belly, chest, neck and face. As he continued to cum he shot even further and bathe Janice with his loads. Finally he fell back into his chair and Megyn and Janice licked each other like two kittens cleaning themselves. Megyn came one last time when Janice licked her face and kissed her hard, her hands fingered her cunt and caressed her thighs.

Janice came once Megyn slid her boots across her belly and slipped her high heeled boots into her cunt and fucked her to completion.

Once Janice regained her composure she whispered; "Megyn tomorrow I get first crack at Bill's monster cock."

Megyn laughed; "Janice my love, it's all yours. My pussy is so sore I'll need a break, but I wouldn't mind your tongue."

It was Janice's turn to laugh; "I think I can handle that."

Bill chimed in; "Don't I get a say about this?"

They both answered in unison; "NO!"

He laughed; "Okay just asking."

The screen went to black as the FNN bought on its all star noon report crew, on the news, Christi Paul and Richard Lui. Reporting weather was Kevin Robinson and Samantha Mohr and doing an in depth report on sports from ESPN was Sage Steele, Dana Jacobson and Jay Crawford.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers