FNN Fuck News Network 12 Noon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

All she did was give him a lazy smile and nodded.

Jay opened the bottle of oil and having Sam lay on her belly, dribbled out a stream of oil along her tapered back and into her butt crack.

Sam wiggled her ass and let out a tiny squeal.

Jay worked the slippery liquid into the tight muscles of her back, working down to the small of her back. Jay applied more pressure and once again Sam let out a moan. He worked his hands around her full firm globes of her ass, slicing his fingers into her crack and moving lower worked two fingers into her dripping pussy. His other hand attacked her asshole and popped one finger into her and she let out a loud groan, arching her back to make him go deeper. Jay applied more oily liquid to her thighs and calves, she spread her legs wider. He positioned himself between them and he squeezed and manipulated her tender flesh.

His cock was standing straight out as he worked her ass again and sliding up her body he lined his cock up with her slippery asshole and pushing forward entered her with ease.

Sam fell to the bed and was moaning constantly as he assaulted her ass. He drove in her ass to the hilt. Jay grabbed the bottle of oil, pouring it along her neck as he continued to fuck her ass. She shook with a tiny orgasm as he poured more oil on her.

All of a sudden he opened the bottle and dumped it on her head drenching her sexy blonde hair and covering her face and dripped down onto her breasts. This sent her into sexual overload and she came hard and shook violently.

Jay plowed harder and deeper into her ass as he slid against her slippery skin. Stopping suddenly he rolled her over and she was now above him, his cock still buried deep in her ass. Oil dripped from her head and face, down her neck and onto her huge tits.

Sam rode his cock, skin slapping against skin, as everyone in the studio stopped and watched the erotic scene before them.

Jay reached up and worked the oily mixture around her huge tits. His hands mauled her slippery orbs of flesh as he drove upwards into her ass. Seeing her entire body glistening from the oil and hot studio lights Jay stiffened and shot his load up into Sam's pumping ass.

She fell against him and nearly slipped off his body. She pumped a few more times; feeling him fill her up and she came once again. She shook and was gasping for air as she settled against his sweaty body.

Sage was riding Rich's cock slow and methodically as both of them watched Sam and Jay's erotic scene. She now turned to concentrate on the man below her.

Rich lay back and reaching up played with her pert firm tits. Sage smiled down at him and lowered her mouth to his as she picked up the pace. Her tiny compact ass worked up and down on his straining cock. She sat up once again as she began driving faster and harder down on his cock. She ran her hands through her tight black curls and letting out a loud scream, came all over his cock. She rolled off of him and left his cock stiff and covered in her cum. He attempted to mount her to gain his release, but she was too tired to fuck any longer.

Richard looked over at the other bed where Gerri was smiling at him. Dana had moved to the bed where Christi was and was caressing her now.

Standing up, his cock at full mast he said to the other guys; "Hey Kevin, Jay, I don't believe Gerri has gotten any cock yet. She did set this up and I think it's only fitting that we give her some. What do you think?"

They both responded; "Yeah, let's give her some!"

She started giggling and tried to escape; Now, now boys, let's not be too hasty, but yeah come on, all I've had since we started has been pussy. I could use some nice hard cock. Who's first?"

They all approached the bed at the same time and all blurted out the same thing; "I am!"

All three of them got on the mattress bed; Jay tossed Kevin a second bottle of baby oil. Richard's cock was still stiff seeing he still hasn't cum after making Sage cum. He climbed up onto the bed and flipping Gerri over onto her knees, pulled her by the hips and with one quick swoop, entered her tight wet pussy from behind.

Gerri dropped her head into the pillow and let out a long moan. Richard plowed away at her pussy, which was very receptive to his cock.

Kevin and Jay knelt on the bed in front of Gerri and ran their stiffening cocks through her hair and across her face. Raising her face she took Kevin's fat cock into her mouth, while Rich fucked her, she rose up on her knees and grabbed Jay's cock in her tiny hand. She was in heaven, one cock in her pussy, one in her mouth, while she stroked yet another one.

Gerri let out a yelp when Kevin poured a puddle of oil in his hands and reaching down spread the liquid all over her hanging tits. He rubbed the slippery mixture into her skin, concentrating on her stiff nipples.

Jay poured out a stream of the liquid all over her back, sliding the oil along the small of her back and down across her firm ass. Slipping his hand between her cheeks, he drove a finger into her asshole. She let out a groan around Kevin's cock, just as Rich picked up the pace of fucking her dripping pussy.

Kevin ran his oil covered hands through Gerri's blonde locks, plastering her hair against her head. She smiled up at him as his fat cock slid deeper into her mouth. Her dark blue eyes sparkled as she lapped away at the underside of his cock.

Picking up the bottle of oil he squirted a large amount directly on her head. It poured down her face and onto his cock. Wildly she sucked harder and now all three men worked their hands all over her body, it glistened beautifully as she slid around on the bed.

Kevin pulled his cock from her mouth and slipped under her.

She pulled off of Rich's cock and straddling Kevin's black well muscled body, swiped his cock over her oily skin. Finding the opening to her slit she settled down on it. She let out a moan as he slid into her, all the way to his balls.

Rich, not to be denied crawled up behind her and rolling his oily cock across her slippery ass found her puckered hole and slowly slid deeper and deeper into her oily asshole.

She fell against Kevin as the two of them began fucking her pussy and ass.

Jay stepped around the front of her and grapping her by her dripping oily locks, shoved his cock into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as he fucked away at her mouth, while combing his fingers through her oily hair.

The three of them fucked her three holes, she was in a constant state of arousal as she moaned and groaned constantly. She shook as a first wave of an orgasm wracked her body. They continued fucking her as another wave shot through her. Now as one orgasm ended, another one started, she came and came and now the oil covering her body dripped off as it mixed with the sweat that was pouring out of her.

Rich was the first to lose it, seeing he hadn't cum for some time now. He picked up the pace, fucking her ass faster and faster. He drove one last time and held it there as he emptied his balls deep in her ass.

She felt her ass being filled with his cum and it triggered another orgasm. She covered Kevin's cock with her thick white cream; it looked very erotic seeing his big black stick sliding in and out of her cunt, covered in her thick cream.

Jay was next as he started cumming he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his jism all over her pretty slick face. She lapped at it as she was cumming again and again.

With Jay flopping down and Rich pulling out of her ass, Kevin rolled her over and kissing her hard, he picked up the pace, slamming his huge cock deeper and faster into her cunt. They both let out a loud scream as they both came for the last time.

The camera panned over to the three ladies on the bed and Christi smiled weakly at the camera; "Well folks I'm sorry to say that this is the end of the series. I and many of my colleagues have been happy to bring you these episode and we had many more planned in the future. Let me tell you some that WERE planned. A number of investigative reports such as strip clubs with Laurie Dhue, Geraldo Rivera, Neil Cavuto & Jill Dobson. Undercover at Singles Bars where young studs hit on MILFs, E.D.Hill & Kim Perez also staring Cody Willard from Fox Business. Another expose' twisting the opposite way, at singles bar where Older Executives hit on younger women; Richelle Carey & Jenna Lee from Fox Business. Reports on Massage parlors, escort services, amateur porn sites starring Kristina Abernathy, Jeff Marrow, Linda Stouffer, Jamie Colby, Jane Skinner, Shepard Smith, Laura Schwartz and Patti Ann Brown along with her twin sister. Another was to be an interview with Condi Rice, Martha McCallum and Mike Galonis, an interview with the Bush Twins interviewed by Harris Faulkner & T.J. Holmes."

The camera went to Samantha Mohr; "You see ladies and gentlemen through all of these stories the author has been writing them for his enjoyment and for your enjoyment, the readers at Literotica. He wanted to share his fantasies involving these gorgeous women, such as myself with you, but over the past few weeks he has been discouraged by some fucking assholes who are more concerned with grammar and punctuation rather then content. So this is the end. He tells me that he will write in the future, but most likely for himself privately or switching to another website. He surely will not have the comment section turned on. He has one other story already written, but due to one character not being eighteen till December 27th, will submit the story then. So until we meet again, goodbye."

The studio lights slowly dimmed until it went completely dark.

THE END!!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers