FNN Fuck News Network 8 AM

Story Info
Kiran Chetry, Alina Cho & Lola Ogunnaike join John Roberts.
3.3k words
4.12
23k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

As the screen brightened John Roberts the tall handsome premature grey hulk was leaning towards Kiran. Her face was flushed and she had her eyes closed. It was evident that he had his hand up her skirt and was playing with her pussy.

In her ear the soundman said; "Kiran, we're on the air!"

Her eyes shot open, she tossed her dark brown locks back, licking her ruby red lips she started; "Good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our first broadcast of American Morning FNN style. John was just getting my motor started and may I say John you did a good job."

"Kiran, just expounding on what Steve and Brian were talking about, am I to believe those two had their way with you?"

"Well John first let me tell you, it was me that had my way with them. They were invited to my bachelorette party and after some coxing we were able to get them to dance for us. One thing led to another and before long I was dragging the two of them into the bedroom where I got on my knees and sucked them both at the same time. Once I got them rock hard I had Steve lie on the bed where I rode him and had Brian fuck my ass at the same time. God, just talking about it has gotten me so hot. I haven't been fucked that good since."

With a coy smile on her face she looked at John: "Maybe with this new format I'll be able to have some great sex again."

John looked at Kiran, her large full breasts rising and falling under silky bright red blouse. He leaned in towards her, running his fingers though her thick dark brown hair, cupped the back of her head he slowly drew her to him. Running his tongue along her bright red lipsticked lips lowered his mouth to hers. She let out a small whimper as their kiss intensified. Tongues slipped from one another's mouths as John's one hand slipped down to her breast and squeezed lightly, bringing another moan from her.


"Um, um"; came from Ali Velshi. The business reported. He always dressed impeccably. His bald head showed a bit of sweat getting hot watching the two anchors kissing.

Hearing Ali bought Kiran and John out of their embrace and regaining their composure started the news.

John started; "Tell us Ali, what's new on the business front?"

Ali started talking about the auto talks and the problems with the housing market. Kiran slipped away to get ready for her interview with Lola Ogunnaike, the entertainment reporter as Ali continued speaking about business.

Alina Cho, dressed in a black pinstriped skirt suit with a cranberry satin blouse under it, slipped into Kiran's chair to speak to John about the problems arising at the UN. She always wears very long skirts, nearly ankle length covering her very petite, barely five feet tall frame. Her facial features are flawless; her short black hair is always in curls and waves about her face. One obvious feature is a beauty mark just above her upper lip. Her small pert breasts pushed invitingly against the satin blouse. As she listened to Ali she nervously crossed and uncrossed her legs, the sound of her nylon covered legs made John's cock rise. As the two listened to Ali finish his report she licked her lips as John caught her tiny hand and placed it on his growing cock. She tried to pull it away, but he held it there. Slowly her hand began to move back and forth across the length of his cock.

John unzipped his pants and Alina slipped her tiny hand in and wrapped her fingers around the huge shaft. Her thumb rolled the precum that had leaked out around the head.

Suddenly she jerked her hand out as Ali repeated her intro; "Alina, what's happening at the UN?"

After stuttering for a few seconds she started her report and it rolled along very well. She let out a gasp when Ali slipped in behind her and scooped her short black hair away from her neck and placed his lips at the nape of her neck.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers and she let out a gasp; "Oh my, ah, mmmm, oh my god, if you only knew what that does to me." She reached back with one hand and ran her hand over his bald head.

Ali's tongue slipped out and ran to her ear and rolled around it, making her shiver.

Alina continued to do her report, stopping occasionally to let out a gasp and moan. Again she let out a gasp as John took hold of her free hand and placed it on his cock that he had pulled free from his pants. He closed her fingers around it and guided them up and down her cock.

Finally finishing her report she let out a long groan; "That's a wrap, and now to Kiran and Lola about the latest in the Britney Spears custody problems."

Kiran and Lola were sitting on stools facing each other, both looking like a million bucks. Kiran's silky red blouse newly tucked into her skirt caused her breast to push invitingly against the material. Her ultra short red leather skirt barely covered her ass, her long slim legs were parted and Lola had a surprised look on her face. After further inspection, Lola was looking at Kiran's dark brown hair covered pussy, she wasn't wearing any panties.

As for Lola, her flawless black skin shined in the bright studio lights. Her glossy short black hair barely reached her shoulders and their wasn't a hair out of place. The ultra white two piece skirt suit clung to her lush curves and as she crossed her legs her black lacy panties poked out from under her skirt. She smiled and her pearly whites made Kiran drool. Her dark eyes and red lips beckoned Kiran as Lola started talking about Britney Spears. All of a sudden she stopped talking as if she lost her place on the teleprompter. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an eighteen wheeler, her eyes nearly popping out of her head. The camera panned out and Kiran had dropped one of her high heeled shoes and was slowly running her bare foot up in between Lola's black thighs. The contrast of Kiran's white foot between her black thighs was amazing.

Lola licked her lips trying to regain her composure and as she started talking again she sucked in her breath as Kiran's foot reached its target, her black lace panty covered cunt.

Lola let out a small whimper and slid lower on the stool as she pressed her cunt harder against Kiran's wiggling toe. Her white skirt had now ridden halfway up her lush thighs. Her hips wiggled from side to side as she tried to stay focused on her story.

The camera panned over to Kiran and she had a sly smile on her lips as she tried to stay on her stool and play with Lola. She sat up and disengaged her foot from Lola's damp panties.

Lola had a disappointed look on her face and resumed her story now talking about Paris Hilton and Dave Letterman.

Kiran slipped off her stool and walked around behind Lola. Lola's eyes followed her as she continued her story. Kiran came into view behind her leaning forward she kissed the nape of Lola's neck. Lola finally lost it trying to hold her composure for the past few minutes.

She turned in her chair and grabbing Kiran by her dark brown locks and pulled her face to hers. Their lips met and with mouths open their tongues met. Both sets of hands were roaming each other and even though Kiran has had lesbian encounters before, never with a black woman or a woman as beautiful as Lola. As for Lola this was uncharted waters, but was ready to jump in head first.

Kiran quickly opened the three large buttons securing the white jacket Lola was wearing. Sliding it off her shoulders she marveled at the flawless black skin under her roaming fingers. Lola threw her head back as Kiran's head moved to her neck leaving a trail of saliva on her black skin. The shiny slick skin was like a roadmap to Lola's excitement. Kiran's tongue licked back and forth from the nape of her neck to her ear, nipping at the earlobe causing Lola to shiver and groan. When her mouth moved lower to her upper chest Lola drew in her breath sharply and dug her fingers in Kiran's thick locks.

Kiran paused and reached behind Lola and released the clips holding her black satin bra. As Kiran drew back she bought the bra with her leaving Lola naked from the waist up. Her large heavy breasts surprisingly sagged very little and the large black aureoles were the size of silver dollars with coal black nipples so hard they could cut diamonds.

Kiran cupped both of them and ran her mouth from one to the other and back again leaving trails of saliva that caused Lola's dark skin to glisten. Kiran stopped to roll one large nipple in her mouth as she laved up the aureole and nipple with her tongue. Catching her eyes with hers she smiled wickedly and letting out a squeal went back to paying homage to the two towers of black flesh. Kiran lapped at Lola's tits as if they were two large chocolate ice cream cones. Her hands moved to Lola's legs that had trapped Kiran between them. Sliding up and down her sleek full thighs, she inched up Lola's white skirt up her black thighs a little with each upward slide. Soon the skirt was bunched around her ass that was squirming on the stool.

Lola let out a gasp when Kiran ran her index across the damp expanse of her lacy panties. Making contact with her slit she ran her finger back and forth wedging the material further in and it began getting wetter and wetter...

Kiran moved from Lola's saliva covered tits, back up to her mouth and Lola let out a long moan and shook as she came for the first time, their tongues and mouths fought to get deeper and deeper into the others.

As Lola came down from her orgasm, Kiran pulled her hand from between Lola's thighs. A thick gooey fluid stuck to her fingers and she brought it up to her mouth and both of them licked them clean.

Kiran turned her head and looked across the studio. Catching the action at the anchor desk her eyes nearly popped out of her head. She motioned to Lola to look and she groaned at what she saw and wrapped her strong thighs around Kiran's waist and humped her dripping cunt against Kiran like a dog in heat.

At the anchor desk there was a sight to be seen. John had moved from behind the anchor desk and was now standing in front of the anchor desk. John has removed his suit jacket and tie. His shirt was unbuttoned halfway and he was naked from the waist down. Ali and John had Alina up on the anchor desk, but she was still fully dressed, minus her suit jacket. She was on her back; her tiny pert breasts rose and fell under her silky blouse. The exciting thing that Lola and Kiran were looking at was that she had her head hanging back on the desk and John was sliding his cock in and out of her tiny mouth. Her dark oriental eyes were watering from John sliding to too deep. Her perfectly done hair was in shambles as it hung down due to her head being upside down. Her lips were stretched to the max as she tried to suck him deeper down her throat.

Ali stood on the opposite side of the anchor desk. He was having a tough time with her ankle length tight skirt. Fighting with the zipper on the side he finally got it down and was now wiggling the skirt from side to side getting it down off her tight petite butt. Finally freeing it from her ass he slid it down her thighs and off her legs. She surprised everyone wearing charcoal grey thigh high stockings being held up by a black garter belt. Her tiny panties clung to her cunt.

Ali tugged at her panties. Alina arched her back to free them from her body. As they slipped off her jet black cunt hair, shiny and matted down from her cunt juices. Ali slid his hands up and down her petite shapely legs. Instinctively she parted her legs every time his hands approached her pussy, but he teased her by bypassing her pussy and caressing her flat belly. Retreating down her legs he was driving her crazy. He unclipped one garter and slipped it down her leg. Unbuckling one high heeled shoe he slipped the stocking off her foot. He sucked her tiny toes into his mouth and this drove her insane. He licked up her leg and all the way up to her pussy. Blowing softly on her seeping pussy she groaned loudly around John's fat cock.

Ali repeated the same on her other leg. Now naked from the waist down he inched closer and closer to her gorgeous black haired cunt. Finally he stiffened his tongue and slipped it in between her tight lipped leaking cunt. That was all it took to send her over the top and she came like a fountain squirting all over Ali's bald head. As she came she tore her mouth from John's head and screamed out something in Chinese. When she regained her composure she grabbed John's cock and deep throated him down her tiny oral cavity. Pulling his cock out of her mouth once again she raised her head and licked her lips; "Ali please fuck me now!"

She dropped her head back down hanging over the desk and grabbed John's long thick cock in her tiny hands and sucked him back into her mouth. John urged his hips forward fucking her mouth faster and faster. All of a sudden half of his cock slipped out of her mouth as Ali gripped Alina's short shapely legs and dragged her to the edge of the desk. Swiping the head of his cock back and forth across the tight weeping lips of her cunt slowly popped the head into her cunt. As if in a vacuum the tight pussy drew his cock in and she tried desperately to wrap her legs around his waist.

John reached down and started unbuttoning her blouse, opening it he release the clasp between her small shapely tits. Tiny marble like nipples crowned her tits and John bent down and sucked on one nipple and then the other.

Ali plunged deeper and deeper in her pussy and it felt like a tight wet silk glove drawing him deeper and deeper in her wet orifice.

Back across the studio Lola whispered to Kiran; "I don't know about you, but I'm going over there to get some cock."

Kiran stopped her; "Oh no you don't, I took care of you and now it's your turn to take care of me."

Lola smiled as she took Kiran in her arms. Kiran was still dress while Lola was naked. "I'd love to help you out Kiran, but I don't know what to do. If you show me, I would love to help you out."

Kiran kissed Lola and said; "I guess the first thing you'll have to do is kiss me and undress me."

I know I can do that and with that she pulled Kiran to her and kissed her full red lips. As she did she pulled her to her black nakedness. Running her hands over Kiran's bubble butt she found the zipper on the back of Kiran's red leather skirt. Tugging it down she slowly worked the tight skirt down her slim shapely legs. Seeing she wasn't wearing any panties Kiran was naked from the waist down. Once again Lola cupped her ass and felt the wetness of her pussy between the ample cheeks.

Kiran rubbed her pussy against the black thigh of Lola leaving a trail of pussy juice on her slick thigh.

Lola continued to kiss her and breaking the kiss stepped back and unbuttoned her red silky blouse slipped it off. Without blinking an eye Lola reached back and popped open her bra releasing the black piece of lingerie. Dropping the bra Lola bent down and licked the large dark brown aureole. The pencil eraser sided nipple popped up and Kiran ran her fingers through Lola's slick black hair, pulling her mouth harder against her bulging tit.

Lola moved her over to the carpeted section of the studio and pulling her down she began kissing, licking and nipping her way down Kiran's squirming straining body.

Kiran guided her between her legs and spreading her pussy lips, Lola knew exactly what to do, knowing what she loved she just did the same to Kiran. Soon she was at the edge and cumming all over Lola's face. After resting a few moments she gently rolled Lola over onto her back and twisting around settled over her in a classic 69 position. They both knew what they wanted and they both went for it kissing, and sucking each other's dripping pussy for what seemed like forever. What a sight to see, Kiran's tanned white body over Lola's coal black body, her limbs entwined with Kiran's. Both of them urging the other on until they both exploded in another mind blowing orgasm. As they both laid there on the floor caressing each other, this time Lola motioned to Kiran to take a look at the anchor desk.

On the desk John, Alina and Ali were coupled together all nearing orgasm themselves. John was on his back, Alina was straddling his body, and his big fat cock was sliding in and out of her dripping black haired covered cunt. She must have cum several times already seeing John's cock and balls were covered in Alina's thick white creamy fluids. Alina was bending over John; her short sexy hair was covering her entire face as she kissed John. He pulled her up a little and popped one of her firm small tits in his mouth and sucked nearly the entire orb in his mouth.

Ali was behind her plunging his fat cock in and out her tiny asshole. She compact ass shook as he spread her cheeks and slammed away at her puckered hole. He tore her head around and kissed her hard as he pulled at her curly locks.

John sucked from one tit to the other as he slammed up into her dripping cunt. Pulling his mouth away he moaned out; "Oh fuck Alina, I always knew oriental women were hot, but you give a new meaning to the word slutty. Oh fuck Alina I'm going to shot my fucking load in your cunt, oh fuck yeah, come on slut take my cum."

He shot his load and she shook as he emptied his balls in her pussy. She collapsed against John, their sweaty bodies slid back and forth as Ali continued on her ass. He pulled her head back and yelled out; "Fuck I'm cumming too." He pulled his cock out of her ass and he shot his load all over her tapered well muscled back and into her hair. As Alina lay on John's chest both of their cum started oozing out of her cunt, matting down the black hair covering her pussy.

Kiran and Lola approached the anchor desk, Kiran looked into the camera, her firm naked body covered in sweat and cum; "We all hope you enjoyed our premiere episode of Fucking News as much as we enjoyed bring it to you. We'll see you tomorrow with the day's headlines and more hot sex. Now to the Weather Station with Heather Tesch, Bill Keneely and Nicole Mitchell. As for us as we leave you Lola and I want some of that cock that Alina just had, so till tomorrow, good day."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers