FNN Interviews Barack and Michelle

Story Info
Michelle is satisfied, FNN ladies not so lucky.
5.2k words
4.07
29.1k
6
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

The lights came up and Martha McCallum was sitting at the anchor desk at FNN.

"We have a breaking news item to bring to you today. Today we have a major announcement; we have been invited to the family residence of the Osama's. They have requested two separate interviews and have requested specific people to interview them.

The president has requested Jamie Colby and Juliet Huddy to interview him. Michelle has requested T.J. Holmes and Bob Van Dillon even though he isn't a journalist we have persuaded him to accompany T.J. we believe Michelle has heard about just how big Bob is and can't wait to get her hands on him. Just kidding ladies and gentleman.

Now for the other news..........."

The lights came up and there was T.J. Holmes and Bob Van Dillon both sitting on a large sofa in the personal library of the First Lady. They were both dressed in dark suits, white shirts and sharp ties. Sitting across from them was the first lady, Michelle Obama and she looked very sexy. Her long black hair was pulled back in a bun exposing her long graceful black neck. She was wearing a sheer white blouse and beneath it a very frilly lace bra was evident. A hint of two dark nipples were barely visible through the lacy bra. It was open at the neck a slight swell of her breasts poked through the opening. Below that a wide black belt was pulled tight around her waist making her hips and butt look even bigger then they were. Below that she had a short full black skirt. It ended about five inches above her knees and she already was making a habit of crossing and uncrossing her legs. The skirt continued to slide higher on her full thighs and she was giving both men a glimpse of a pair of sheer white panties. It appeared that a wet spot was already apparent between her legs and both guys saw the thick meaty black lips of her pussy pressing again the gossamer material of her panties. She was also wearing a pair of sheer black hose with white garter belt holding them up. A pair of patent leather black high heels were on her feet and one that had the upper leg was dangling seductively from her large black foot. Her make-up was impeccable with just the right amount of eye make up to enhance her large dark eyes. Her large lips were wet looking, covered in a bright red lip gloss.

She looked a little nervous as the interview began. T.J. was the first to speak; "Mrs. Obama, I understand this is suppose to be an interview like none ever before. This one along with the interview the ladies are conducting with the President, is that correct?"

She licked her lips and took a deep breath; "Well T.J. let me first start with, let's cut the Mrs. Obama shit, call me Michelle, alright? Second you are right, we are sick and tired of questions of policy and national issues. We wanted an interview where we both cut loose and show the American public we are just common people like most American's. That is why we called FNN and requested specific interviewers. As we go deeper into the interview it will become VERY apparent why you four were chosen."

Bob with a huge smile on his face spoke up; "So Michelle what would you like the American public to know about you and the President."

She smiled; "Well Bob for the interview, let's refer to the President as Barry, we all do, okay?"

"Sure Michelle, what little secrets about your personal life would you like to share with us? Oh I'm sorry Michelle; I see you're sort of blushing. I'm not getting TOO personal am I?"

"No, no Bob, its okay that is what this interview is all about. I'm just a little hesitant to talk about it."

T.J. jumped in; "Well Michelle how about a few little less intrusive questions, but still a little tantalizing?"

She smiled at him; "Sure T.J. shoot!"

"Okay Michelle, how soon after you and Barry began dating did you begin sexual relations?"

She laughed nervously' "Well T.J. if that's a less intrusive question I'd hate to hear the intrusive questions. Well we really didn't have sex until we were married. THAT is the problem we have now. If I knew then what I know now, well I probably would have thought twice about marrying Barry."

"How so Michelle?"

"To put it delicately T.J. lets just say that Barry wasn't given a very big package, if you know what I mean. That is why I requested both you and Bob here. If things go as well as I hope they will, I'll finally get satisfied."

"You mean Barry doesn't do it for you in the bedroom?"

"You got it Bob and from what I've heard about you and T.J. well I hope to go to sleep tonight with a smile on my face."

Bob spoke up; "Hasn't there been any good times with Barry in the sack?"

She laughed; "Well he does have a good tongue, but so does Hillary and she had tits to go along with her tongue. Hell I haven't had a good fucking since inaugural evening when I had a wild threesome with Hillary and Bill. You've heard that Bill was a big dick, well I can attest to it and he sure knows how to use it. I can see why Monica gave him blow jobs under the desk in the oval office. I know she couldn't do that for Barry, probably wouldn't be able to find it."

"Why don't you come over here and sit between us Michelle. It seems so formal with you sitting so far across the room from us?"

She smiled and stood and came and sat between the two men and as she leaned back Bob's arm went around her and he rested his arm across her shoulder. His large hand began to massage the area between her shoulder and her neck.

She let out a tiny moan and slid closer to T.J. this gave Bob easier access to her upper body.

T.J spoke up; "So tell us Michelle, if Barry is that tiny, how the hell did you have two children?"

"It wasn't easy T.J. a lot of me opening wide and hips up trying to catch as much cum as I could. Don't get me wrong, just because his cock is small doesn't mean he doesn't cum. He cums big, but not very deep and that is what I hope have you two do to me tonight."

Bob stopped his massaging; "Michelle, if that's the case why did Barry request Jamie and Juliet?"

She began laughing; "Well here's the deal with the two of them. If they agree to help him out the way I hope you two will. Barry loves big tits and as you can see I'm a little short in that category and well, Jamie has a great rack on her and Barry will love to bury his face in her chest."

"How about Juliet, she's got a nice set of tits on her, but not overly large?"

"Here's the deal with Juliet, once again as you can see I have a rather large ass and Barry loves butt fucking and when he tries to fuck my ass, his cock barely penetrates me because my ass is so large. Juliet has such a nice tight ass; I know he'd love to drop a load in her butt. As for me I'm counting on one of you to fuck my ass good and hard."

Bob sat on the edge of the sofa and turned Michelle's face towards his. "Well Michelle all of this talk about tits and asses and fucking, well it sort of got me all hot and horny. What do you say we quit talking and start doing?"

Before she could reply he cupped her head and covered her lips with his own. She let out a loud growl and nearly attacked him. She leaned into his body and kissed him back hard; her tongue slipped into his mouth and her hand shot down to his pants and when she felt his cock she went wild.

"Oh my god I haven't had a cock this large in my hand since college. I used to fuck all the white guys with big cocks. Black men with large cocks are not nice to black women. They think they are gods and we need to worship them. You're not that way are you T.J.?"

"No Michelle, I respect women, white or black and love pleasuring them and love watching them cum from my large cock."

"Mmmmm I'm going to hold you to that T.J.!"

Bob's hand was on her knee and slowly slid between them and when he hit bare flesh he could hear Michelle's breath quicken and her legs part giving him better access to her thighs.

Michelle leaned back and closed her eyes and just takes in the erotic feeling coursing thought her body as Bob's hands slide higher and higher up her thighs. Her eyes shot open when he made contact with her panty covered pussy. She closed them again when he pulled the gusset of her panty aside and ran his large fingers up and down her dripping full lipped pussy.

Michelle jumped when he slipped two fingers up to his second knuckle into her wet pussy. At the same time she looked over and T.J approached her and kneeling beside her ran his hand around her long graceful neck. Lowering his face he began planting wet kisses up and down her neck and ear. Capturing the lobe between his lips he tugged at it and stabbed at the ear with his tongue. She let out a quiet groan and leaned into him.

As he continued to kiss her neck, his hands moved to the pearly buttons on her blouse and one by one he plucked at them and they gave way. He tugged it off her shoulders and his mouth attacked her nearly bare shoulders. His hands pulled the blouse off and down her arms. As he moved to her chest, his hands found the fasteners of her bra and they gave way and he slowly slipped the straps off her shoulders and it fell into her lap.

She had said that Barry didn't like them because they were too small, but they were not as small as she made them out to be. They were a large B, maybe even a small C. The best part was that they were nicely shaped and stood high on her chest. The nipples even pointed skyward and the aureoles were nearly non-existent. She had two very large and thick coal black nipples and they were getting stiffer by the second.

Down below Bob had pulled Michelle downward and her shoulders were nearly on the cushions of the sofa and Bob slid to her panties and began tugging them off. Michelle lifted her ample black ass off the sofa making it easier for him to remove her panties. As soon as he had this accomplished he found the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulling it down slipped her skirt off her long full thighs.

She was now lying on the sofa with her head on the cushions and she looked up at the two men as they stood and began undressing. A large smile crossed her full red lips as both men dropped their shorts at the same time.

Bob slipped to the floor and grabbing her strong full legs threw them over his shoulders and dove down and began sucking on her full lipped black cuntlips.

Michelle's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she arched her back driving her dripping cunt harder against his lips and invading tongue.

T.J. hovered over her face and slowly began lowering his huge black cock to her mouth. It opened and she welcomed the large black head in between her lips. She gripped his hips and held him at bay trying to ease his cock into her mouth a little at a time. Her lips and tongue pulled away and she ran them up and down his huge black shaft and when she reached his balls she sucked one of the large walnut sided nuts into her mouth as her hand began pumping up and down the saliva covered cock.

Michelle was really getting turned on as she sucked away at T.J.'s cock and was having her pussy eaten by Bob.

Bob dropped her legs off his shoulders and with her ass at the edge of the sofa he slipped between her legs and grabbing his large cock in his hand slipped it up and down her huge winged black pussy lips and the sight of her black lips clinging to the head of his cock, he leaned forward and she let out a high pitched scream as his cock began sliding deeper and deeper into her cunt.

She was sweating profusely as she wrapped her legs around Bob's back and locking her ankles around his large waist pulled him deeper into her cunt.

He could feel the intense heat and erotic wetness envelop his cock as he bottomed out.

Michelle briefly pulled her lips off T.J.'s cock to suck in her breath. Her large dark eyes were locked in on Bob's. "Come on you big cocked white boy, fuck your first lady's black pussy. Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Fuck I can't remember the last time I came from a cock fucking my pussy!"

She tightened her leg lock on Bob's torso and shook as she started cumming.

He could feel her juices bathe his cock as he picked up the pace fucking her harder and faster.

T.J. shoved his cock into her mouth and she nearly gagged as his cock entered her throat. Saliva was dripping down her chin as she sucked his cock faster and deeper.

She let out another groan as Bob continued to fuck her faster and faster. Her eyes went wide and looked up into T.J.'s eyes as he shoved two fingers into her ass. She now had all three of her holes filled and she started cumming again.

Bob nearly lost it as he felt her already tight juice cunt get even tighter around his cock and then he felt another rush of hot juices covering his cock.

Once again he began fucking her harder and deeper. The lewd sounds her pussy was making nearly brought Bob to the brink of cumming. It was making sucking and slurping and gurgling sounds and she lost it when he pulled out of her cunt and she started squirting her juices all over his belly and thighs.

She turned her head and T.J.'s cock popped out of her mouth and she laid there shaking unable to catch her breath. She was as limp as a wet rag and she smiled sleepily at the two men and she saw the look of lust in their eyes and she knew then and there she was in for a wild fuck.

Before she could react T.J. slipped to the floor and pulled Michelle over to straddle his sweaty black body. His cock was standing straight up and even though it was about as long as Bob's, it had to be slightly larger in girth.

He grabbed her hips and positioned her over his cock and finding her sopping pussy guided it over and down his shaft. She threw her head back and groaned like a stuffed pig.

Bob came up behind her; his entire groin area was covered in her thick creamy juices. He gripped her gorgeous black ass cheeks and holding her from trying to escape, he found her black starred hole and leaning forward, the head of his large mushroomed cock slipped into her asshole.

She let out a low loud groan and threw her head back and wiggled her ass trying to escape the invading of Bob's huge white cock.

He looked down and held his breath. The sight was amazing seeing his stark white cock slowly disappearing between those two large black globes of flesh was almost too much to take. He reached up and grabbed her head and turned her face towards his and he covered her mouth with his.

She groaned into his mouth and she sucked on his tongue and her tongue was like a lizard moving around and enjoying the oral love he was giving her.

Bob's hands worked on her head and pulled the pins out of her hair and it finally gave way and flowed around her face and shoulders. He tugged at it as their mouths continued to suck at one another. His cock was nearly totally embedded in her ass and as she wiggled her hips, it drove T.J.'s cock even deeper into her pussy.

T.J. reached up and began sucking on her large stiff nipples and that did it.

Michelle let out a loud groan into Bob's mouth. She tore away from his mouth and spat out; "Come on you two motherfuckers, fuck my holes. Oh fuck I'm cumming again, come on fuck me, fuck me harder and deeper, yes, yes harder, Oh fuck I'm cumminggggggggg!!!"

She collapsed against T.J and when he felt her cumming, he lost it and started cumming in her quaking pussy.

Bob felt the two of them cumming and he fucked her gaping asshole faster and deeper and shoving once again deep as he could, held it there and started shooting his cum deep in her bowels.

When she felt this she started cumming again and her ass wiggled, causing T.J.'s cock to slip out and slide up and down her tender clit.

Her eyes went wide and she groaned and rolled to the side off of T.J and Bob's cock made a popping sound as he came out of her ass. She laid there with a lazy smile on her face; her long black hair covered her face. She tried desperately to regain some composure. She finally sat up and kissed both men tenderly; "Next time I want a third guy, hell who knows maybe Barry can join us. I want it exactly like we just did it, but I also want a cock my mouth. Hell forget Barry, I want another large cock in my mouth and then I can switch around and try all three in different hole. Thank you Bob, thank you T.J., if you don't mind would you please dress. I'll call security and let them know you two are ready to leave. I would love to go at it again, but I haven't cum that many times, not ever and I'm dead tired and all I want to do now is take a shower and crawl into bed and dream about the two of you."

By the time she was done speaking Bob and T.J. were dressed and she stood, her entire body was glistening from all of the sweat. White creamy cum was dripping from her asshole and pussy as she slipped into her skirt and blouse. She picked up the phone and soon after that two security guards came in to escort the two men from the family residence.

While this was going on Jamie Colby and Juliet Huddy were interviewing the President just down the hall in his private study. The two women were both dressed in black; but each of them had a totally different look.

Jamie had a wrap-around black clinging dress with a wide collar and she showed a lot of cleavage. Around her neck was a simple pearl necklace which accented her neck and chest. Her light blonde hair was straight; but feathered around her face making her look angelic. Her dark blue eyes were looking even larger then they were due to the light blue eye make-up. When she crossed her legs the flowing material of her dress fell away exposing half of her gorgeous full firm thighs. Her tiny feet were encased in a pair of white and black high heels.

Barack could not decide where to focus his gaze on her. His eyes darted from her nearly bare legs to her large cleavage, exposed where her dress came together. Barry was a breast man and seeing Michelle's tits were so small he was obsessed with Jamie's large breasts.

As for Juliet, she was more reserved; but still showed enough to keep Barry interested. She was wearing a high collared white blouse that was a size or two too small. Her firm tits pushed against the starched material of her blouse. Around her waist was a large black belt making her waist look even smaller then it really was. Below that she was wearing a tight pencil black skirt. It was extremely short and when she crossed her legs Barry's eyes focused on her bare thighs. She was wearing a pair of black stockings and he licked his lips when he saw the lacy tops clinging to her long slender thighs. Around her calves and feet was a pair of velour black high heeled boots. These turned Barry on to no end and his tiny cock pushed against his Dockers

Juliet's long blonde hair was parted in the middle and flowed over her shoulders, resting on the tops of her straining breasts. Her lips were coated in a wet looking lip gloss and Barry could not wait to taste those full red lips.

Jamie spoke first; "I understand you and the first lady wanted to give us a more personal interview. What did you mean by that Mr. President?"

"That is correct Jamie; but first let's get one thing straight. Seeing it's a casual personal interview, let's dispense with the Mr. President crap. Please call me Barry, okay?"

Juliet uncrossed her legs and slid closer to the edge of the sofa. This caused her skirt to ride up even further and Barry's eyes focused on her legs.

"Well Barry what would you like to tell the American public that they do not already know about you? I know I heard Michelle down the hall and she seemed pretty vocal. Bob and T.J. must be getting a VERY INDEPTH interview from her. Jamie and I sure hope to get the same from you."

"Well Juliet I sure hope to have the two of you as vocal as Michelle has been. As you might have heard, I'm not nearly as blessed as the two of those guys. That is why Michelle asked for the two of them."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers
12