FNN Interviews Barack and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Jamie spoke up; "Barry if you would, could you tell us why you picked the two of us? I know you had the pick of all of the women at FNN."

He chuckled; "Well Jamie the two of you possess attributes that are a lot different them Michelle has. Jamie if I may be blunt, you have a great pair of tits and I haven't seen a pair like them in quite awhile."

Jamie smiled and leaned over giving Barry a better view of her cleavage. She reached for the rope belt around her waist and loosened it. The dress gaped open even more showing Barry more of her large tits.

His gaze went to Juliet when she spoke up; "So Barry why did you pick me? I know my breasts are then Michelle's; but nowhere as large as Jamie's?"

"Well Juliet as I said earlier I'm not well endowed to put it bluntly, I have a very small penis and I love anal sex. I love Michelle's large bubble butt, but with it being as large as it is and my dick being as small as it is, well I can hardly get the tiny head of my cock in Michelle. It's frustration for her seeing she loves a big cock in her ass and I'm frustrated because with her large butt cheeks I can't get to have anal sex,"

Juliet's eyes got wide; "So Barry, let me get this straight, what you are saying, you want to play with Jamie's big tits and you want to fuck my trim compact ass, am I correct?"

"Well Juliet I can see you don't pull any punches, but yes you hit the nail on the head!"

She laughed; "Don't you mean you want to nail me and have Jamie give you some head?"

Jamie stood; "So Barry I guess we can dispense with the interview and get down to the real reason we're here. I can hear that Bob and T.J already started and their interview is going great. I can hear Michelle screaming her lungs out. I know for a fact that Bob has a huge cock and must really be giving Michelle the fucking of her life."

Juliet stood next to Jamie; "Well Barry would you like to see the two of us start with one another first?"

He nodded as he pulled the pullover sweater over his head and his trim well chiseled chest was bare before them. He kicked off his shoes and tossed his socks aside.

Jamie ran her fingers through Juliet's long blonde hair and cupped the back of her head, pulled her face to his and their lips met. They opened and Barry watched as the two blondes tongues came out and worked at one another's mouth.

Barry pulled his pants off and his briefs followed.

Jamie and Juliet both had to stifle a giggle as they both stared at Barry's tiny cock. It was no thicker then a cigar and was just slightly longer than a cigarette.

Juliet whispered to Jamie; "Well Jamie I can see I won't have a problem taking him in my ass. I just hope I'll be able to feel it!"

Jamie kissed Juliet's long graceful neck and whispered; "Now I know why liberals are always so angry and frustrated. If they all have cocks that small they need power to compensate for their tiny cocks. They need to fuck the public seeing they can't fuck women properly."

Juliet's hands went to Jamie's waist and opened the rope belt. The dress parted and Juliet slipped it off Jamie's shoulders. Jamie stood there in matching black lace bra and panties.

She kicked off her shoes and she now began unbuttoning Juliet's blouse. She tugged it out of the tight skirt and slid it off her shoulders.

Barry licked his lips as he stared at the large tits flowing out of the white bra Juliet had on.

Jamie kissed Juliet again and both of them reached around the back of the other and unhooked both bras.

Barry held his breath as they both stepped back and pulled the bras off the other one. He was nearly drooling when he saw both pairs of tits. Both were a lot larger then Michelle's. He loved the different colors of aureoles and the way both sets of nipples stiffened

He stood and moved over to Jamie. He cupped her huge tits and hefted them in his large black hands, lowering his mouth the large nipple he drew it into his mouth. His tongue laved up the huge dark pink aureole and his hand played with the other one.

Juliet stepped next to him and took the other nipple into her mouth and Jamie moaned and cupped both heads harder against her large tits.

Barry continued to suck on Jamie's tit as he moved over and cupped Juliet's smaller but shapelier and firmer tit. He was mesmerized by the four tits in front of him.

Juliet's tits were more coned shaped and her nipples were erect and even pointed upward. Her aureoles were a dark red, but a lot smaller, about the size of a nickel.

Barry let go of Jamie's tit and took one of Juliet's into his mouth. It looked very erotic, her lily white tit covered by his black lips.

Jamie reached out and pulled Juliet's belt off. She tugged at the zipper and helped Juliet wiggle out of her skirt.

Juliet looked amazing in black boots, black stockings and a pair of black lacy boy shorts.

Both ladies broke free from Barry and they knelt down on either side of him. They leaned in and both began sucking on his tiny cock as their lips met, his cock disappeared in the four lips. Their tongues came out and licked and sucked at the tiny digit.

Jamie turned and took his cock totally into her mouth and sucked one ball into her mouth.

Juliet slid lower and licked at his nut sack and her tongue stabbed away at his asshole. She felt him jump and shove his cock deeper into Jamie's mouth.

Jamie was amazed, she was able to take his entire cock into her mouth without any problem and her lips were barely stretched.

She popped off his cock and wrapped her large tits around his cock and it disappeared in the two large white globes. She fucked his tiny cock with her tits and knew she would have to either have him eat her or pleasure herself. There was no way she was going to cum tonight being fucked by his pathetic cock.

Both women stood and pushed Barry to the sofa. They slipped their panties off and Jamie climbed up onto the sofa. She spread her thighs and Barry dove in and began eating her like a man possessed.

She started moaning now thinking she might have a good orgasm as his tongue slipped into her tight folds of her pussy.

Juliet knelt down and started sucking on Barry's cock and she thought she was sucking on a small cigar. She chuckled wondering if this is what Monica had when she was with Bill in the Oval Office.

She was frustrated not feeling anything in her mouth and stood up and said; "Come on Barry, you wanted to fuck my ass, come on and do it now! I'll eat Jamie while you fuck my ass."

In a flash he was up and pulled Juliet to the sofa.

She slipped in between Jamie's thighs and started eating her cunt. All of a sudden she felt his cock enter her ass. She lapped away at Jamie's foaming cunt and thought to herself that she had fingers that were larger up her ass than Barry's cock. She concentrated on eating Jamie and Jamie was getting close to cumming.

Just then Barry let out a loud grunt and came in Juliet's ass. He fell back and was panting line a wounded animal and before the two women knew it, he fell asleep.

Jamie got up and began laughing; "Come on Juliet let's get dressed, maybe we can catch up with Bob and T.J and hopefully we can really get fucked. The only way Barry will fuck us really good is though his liberal policies!"

Juliet laughed; "I heard a good one yesterday, what's the difference between Barack Obama and Tiger Woods?"

Jamie looked at Juliet; "I don't know?"

Juliet couldn't stop laughing; "Tiger only fucked half the people in the USA!"

Jamie laughed; "Come on lets get out of here. I know why Michelle was disappointed in America; she probably thought all men are like Barry. That is until she met T.J. and Bob."

Juliet opened the door; "After the way she was screaming while Bob and T.J. fucked her, I bet she's proud of FNN now!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12