FNN Undercover Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen Carfagno exposes shady OB-GYN.
5.6k words
4.4
32.2k
6
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Chapter 01: Risqué OB-GYN

Editor note: These stories are a figment of my imagination and by no means are meant to degrade or embarrass the female or male TV Talking Heads. Once again, if you are looking for the next installment of Grapes of Wrath, please do not read any further. If you are looking for good nasty sexy stories, please read on, thank you!

*

This is a first in a series of FNN News undercover expose' we will be uncovering an array of scams and lurid situations some of our viewers have written in asking us to investigate.

We start off with a OB-GYN who has been accused by a few of our viewers of molesting their patients and most have ended up declining to press charges because they left his office a lot happier then when they arrived.

Jen Carfagno, who anchors the early Weather Channel show, is five or six months pregnant. She agreed to participate in the sting to try and catch Dr. Tiller red handed, so to speak. She made the appointment to see him and her husband Mark agreed to accompany her for her first routine check-up

When they arrived for the appointment they were greeted by a statuesque platinum blonde. She had to be around twenty-five or so with long shapely legs, tiny waist and apple sized, "B" cup breasts. Her smile lit up the reception area and she guided the expecting couple into the examining room. Mark found out her name was Andrea, but she asked them to call her Andy.

Andy directed Jen behind the curtain and instructed her to remove her clothes and put on the gown.

When Jen came out, the gown hid next to nothing, her thickening thighs were bare and her growing ass poked out the back of the gown. When she slipped up onto the examining table it slipped off one shoulder and one of her large melon sized breasts peaked out. She demurely slipped it back on and she blushed as Andy look in the sight of her gorgeous tit and large dark red nipple and half dollar sized aureole.

Before anything could be said the doctor came in and Jen's jaw dropped when she caught sight of him. He had to be one of the most handsome men she had even seen and now knew why the women refused to press charges and she suddenly felt her pussy dampen from her attraction to him. He was a cross between John Kennedy Jr. and Mel Gibson and she was happy she was sitting down because he made her knees weak.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Carfagno, I'm Dr. Ken Tiller. Ah I see you're finishing your second trimester and I was wondering why you wanted to change doctors."

Jen anticipated this question and FNN found a local OB-GYN who had just passed away and she told him that is what happened.

"Oh Jen, may I call you Jen?"

She smiled and nodded, yes.

"I'm so sorry, I know how attached a pregnant woman can get to her doctor."

She felt the electricity between the two of them and knew she was in trouble unless she controlled herself.

Mark chimed in; "Well doctor we were wondering if you could give her a complete check-up and after that we have a problem we would like to see if you could assist us in solving."

The doctor looked apprehensive, but let it past and he went along and did his examination. Jen as all women felt very vulnerable when she was placed in the stirrups and the doctor inspected her damp vagina. He took note that she was wet and he smiled to himself thinking she could very well be his next conquest, once he got her alone. He liked the large unruly bush of dark brown hair covering her pussy and downward to her asshole and seeing it damp with her juices made his cock begin to stir.

Once he was finished he slid back on his rolling stool and pulled off his gloves; "Well Jen, Mark, everything looks right on schedule. Your weight is under control and your BP and heart rate is perfect. So tell me what's the problem you spoke about earlier is?"

Mark licked his lips in a nervous gesture.

"It's okay Mark, whatever it is, I've probably heard it before and remember anything discussed here is confidential."

"Thank you Doctor Tiller....!

"Ken, call me Ken, Mark okay?"

He nodded and started again; "Well Ken, when we got married Jen was a virgin and I'd have to admit my penis isn't all that large. Jen seemed to be happy, but always had a difficult time achieving orgasm. The real problem began after her got pregnant again. With the swelling of her vagina her clitoris seemed to have gone, how can I say this, well it sort of went into hiding and rarely achieves orgasm during intercourse."

Ken slipped a glove back on and turned back to Jen; "Okay Jen, let's have a look see here. Mmmmm, I think I see the problem. Your clitoris isn't the tiniest I've seen, but it is smaller then most. With your pregnancy her lips have swollen a little more then usual and your clitoris is covered mostly by your vaginal lips."

He poked his fingers around and she jumped when he uncovered her tiny clit and it moistened quickly as he rubbed it back and forth a little.

Jen let out a tiny moan and licked her lips as she gripped the edge of the examination table.

Slipping his fingers out of her he pulled off the gloves again and she let out a long breath of air. Doctor Tiller looked at Mark; "How about oral sex? You know using your tongue, you can get her moist and make the clitoris erect and them when you fuck, I mean have intercourse it will be stimulated and she would achieve orgasm easier."

Jen was shaking her head no.

Mark looked at Ken; "Oh no Jen wouldn't do that! She thinks oral sex is dirty and won't have anything to do with that."

Ken let out a long sigh; "You know Jen, what happens behind closed doors of a married couples bedroom is their business and nobody else's. Oral sex is just a tool to prepare you and your husband for more exciting and more fulfilling sexual intercourse. Jen, have you ever sucked on your husband's penis?"

Jen looked shocked as she put her hand to her mouth and shook her head violently back and forth; "No, no way could I put that filthy disgusting thing in my mouth. He urinates from that thing!"

The doctor chuckled; "Yes he does Jen, and it's the same place where your baby comes from. It's something you should love, just like your vagina is something Mark should love, kiss and worship too."

Jen shook her head again; "I just couldn't!"

The doctor stood up and told her to dress and for the two of them to come into his office where they could speak, somewhere where it wasn't so sterile.

Once dressed Andy ushered them into the doctor's office, the office was all mahogany and very elegant. Dr. Tiller had them sit on the large dark burgundy leather couch and he sat in a matching overstuffed chair across from them.

"Okay Jen and Mark, here is my suggestion. I believe both of you have led a sheltered sexual lifestyle and need to expand your horizons and do some experimentation. I never have said I was a clinical psychologist but I believe I can help you both, but you need to be open minded about it all, can you do that?"

Jen and Mark looked at each other and both gave a tentative nod.

"Okay then here is what I want the two of you to do. I have here an instructional video. I want to warn you that it is very explesive. It stars one of the porn industries biggest stars, Nina Hartley. She goes step by step on how to please both the man and the woman through oral sex. I would like you both to go home, take a long warm bath and get comfortable and watch this video in the privacy of your bedroom. After that I would like the two of you to return here on Friday, lets say 4:30 PM, it will be my last appointment and we can discuss and maybe work out any problems or questions you have at that time. I will have Andy here to assist me if need be. Is that agreeable with you and Mark, Jen?"

Jen twisted her hands back and forth and without looking up at the doctor replied weakly; "Yes I guess so."

Ken smiled to himself; "You need to know Jen that if you are uncomfortable with this we can end it right now and I can go on just being your OB-GYN, but if you want a satisfying sex life you have to be on board with this 100% or it won't work."

Mark chimed in; "We'll be all in, you'll just have to give us a little time to digest all of this. Its all happening so fast and IT WAS us who came to you with our problem, so yes we are in, right Jen?"

In a loud whisper she replied; "Yes, okay yes, we'll try it and be back here on Friday. Can we go now Mark; I'm getting awfully tired all of a sudden."

"Sure Jen, we'll be here on Friday Ken, and thanks for your concern."

"Don't mention it Mark and I hope you go home and watch the video with an open mind."

"We will Ken and thanks again."

They left and once they were gone like a flash Andy was in Ken's arms and kissing him passionately. When she broke the kiss she looked into his eyes; "I think we have another fish on the line Ken, all we have to do now is reel them in."

He chuckled; "Andy did you see that sweet innocent face on Jen. My god, I can't wait to see those full lips wrapped around my cock and have those large doe like eyes pleading with me to fuck her. You should have seen how her pussy got wet just from my tiny diddling of her clit. I can just imagine how tight her pussy is going to feel around my cock now that I know that wimp of a husband has such a tiny prick."

Andy laughed out loud; "I'm going to enjoy sucking on a small cock for once. Do you think we can persuade him to fuck my ass with that cock while you fuck my pussy?"

"That my dear should be easy, I'll be able to use you to demonstrate on how to fuck a pussy good and hard and we'll get him so fucking hot he'll beg you to let him fuck that gorgeous ass of yours. Now let's lock yup and head on home.

When Jen and Mark got home they watched the video, but it was nothing they haven't seen before. Jen got excited thinking about getting eaten and fucked by the doctor. It's been several years since she's had a decent sized cock in her pussy and when she felt his fingers on her clit it made her wet and just hoped Friday would come quickly.

Mark ate her that night and fucked her with his tiny cock, but all the time she thought of Andy eating her pussy while Ken fucked her with his large cock.

On Friday morning she contacted FNN and told them about their late afternoon appointment and they were told that the doctor's office was already wired for sound and video and everything was on schedule to nail the crooked doctor and his assistant.

Jen had second thoughts, just like a number of the other women who fell under his spell, but she was going to enjoy playing the innocent wife and have an evening she longed for. Jen although five months pregnant tried to dress fashionable, she had a long flowered flowing skirt on, nearly to the ankles with an elastic waistband to accommodate the bulge in her belly. Her legs and feet were encased in knee length burgundy leather boots and on top she was wearing a tight canary yellow tank top that showed off her ballooning tits, over that she had a simple white jacket which could be taken off once in the doctor's office for better visual effects.

Jen and Mark arrived at the doctor's office a few minutes early and Andrea informed them that Dr. Tiller was finishing up with his last appointment and she led them to his office to wait.

Andrea looked delectable wearing a silky white nurse's uniform that hugged her curves and showed off her long legs which were covered in white stockings. The dress split up the middle where the buttons went from hem to the neckline; the bottom three buttons were open and showed them both a flash of silky white stocking thighs.

A minute or two after they arrived Ken walked in and Mark stood to shake his hand. Ken leaned over and shook Jen's hand and his thumb slightly caressed her palm as their hands parted.

They all took a seat and Ken started; "Okay, while Andy checks out my last patient and locks up the office, I would like to go over a couple of things. Did the two of you get a chance to watch the video? If you did, what did you think of it and did either of you try out and experiment with anything you saw on the video?"

Jen blushed and looked at her hands as Mark spoke up; "Well Ken, we watched the video and I found it very stimulating. Jen was sort of disgusted by it and refused to try any of it. I attempted to try oral sex on her but she pushed me away. We did break through one barrier though, we both finally touched each others genitals and we both orgasmed from it."

"MARK"; Jen shouted; "That was private and you weren't suppose to tell him about that!"

Ken chimed in; "No. no Jen, that's quite alright. How else are you going to get over your inhibitions if you don't talk about them and work them out?"

"Okay Doctor, I'll try."

Just then Andy came walking in and all three sets of eyes were on her. She had removed her uniform and walked over to the couch and stood before Mark and Jen dress in a lacy half white bra, matching panties, white thigh high stockings, garter belt and high heeled shoes, she looked amazing. She turned to the doctor; "Are we ready to begin doctor? Should we demonstrate to this naïve couple on how a man and a woman are supposed to pleasure one another?"

"I think that is an excellent idea Nurse Andrea. Now see how Andy reacts to obscene talk Jen. Get on your knees bitch and come over here and remove my pants and shorts."

She bent over at the waist showing Mark and Jen her perfect ass and slowly slipped to her knees. She crawled over to Ken and unbuckled his pants and drew the zipper down.

He lifted his ass and she tugged his pants and shorts down in one movement. With the pants down around his ankles and her body blocking the young couple she took off his shoes and socks and finished removing his pants and shorts. She moved to the side to allow Jen to see Ken's stiff cock and when Jen caught sight of it she drew in a quick breath of air and held it as she watched Andy slip her long slim fingers around the thick shaft.

Jen wiggled around on the sofa as she felt a strange tingling in her pussy and she licked her lips as her eyes were kept riveted on the doctor and nurse a mere three feet from her. She couldn't believe how large it was compared to her husband's. Although not overly large, around seven, maybe eight inches, it was very thick compared to Mark's four inches and slim cock it looked huge to Jen.

Andy ran her tongue up and down Ken's hairy thighs and when she reached his genitals she lapped away at his large balls and began sliding her long slim fingers up and down his shaft producing a couple of drops of thick pearly white pre-cum to ooze from the head. Letting the balls slip from her mouth she moved to the head and using just her tongue she licked the cream that came out and he moaned and arched his back.

Catching Jen's eye he smiled; "Now see Andy, Jen this is how you pleasure a man and in the privacy of your bedroom or anywhere else, the oral sex a man and a woman perform on each other is so erotic and stimulating it gets them ready for fucking and if the person performing the oral sex is real good like Andy is, they can cum right in their mouth."

Jen's eyes went wide as she heard the way Ken was talking and when Andy's mouth opened wide she slowly enveloped Ken's cock she let out a tiny moan and her hand drifted to her skirt covered pussy and idly rubbed her awakening pussy.

Ken smiled when he saw this and looking at Mark who was openly stroking his cock through his pants said; "Its okay Mark, pull it out and stroke it. Show Jen just how excited you get from watching someone sucking cock."

As if in a trance Mark unzipped his pants and lowered them and his shorts to his knees he gripped his tiny dick and started stroking it furiously and looking over at Jen she had her hands between her legs, her flowing skirt was pushed deep in her crotch as she rubbed her pussy.

Jen's eyes never left the obscene cock sucking going on before her, but was awoken from her trance when she felt Mark's hand cupping one of her large milk filled tits.

She jumped like she was hit with a tazer and when she saw her husband half naked next to her she didn't know what to do next. She licked her lips and Mark moved his hand from her tit to the back of her head and slowly guided her face down to his tiny stiff cock.

When she was a mere couple of inches from his cock she pulled back; "No, no I can't Mark. That's disgusting and I'm not going to do that."

Andy pulled her swollen lips off of Ken's cock and swiping the saliva off her lips she crawled over to Mark and spreading his legs she looked up at him with those translucent blue eyes and it made him shiver. Gripping his tiny cock in her hand she lowered her mouth to his cock and took him fully into her mouth.

Mark let out a guttural moan and began fucking her with his cock and her eyes let up from the enthusiastic reception she got from him.

All of a sudden Andy let out a high pitched squeal as she felt a tongue slid into her pussy from behind. She pulled off of Mark's cock and it was covered in her saliva. She looked Jen in the eye and groaned out; "Oh my god Jen, how can you not love this? His tongue is driving me crazy it's all over my pussy and oh, oh, oh my god Jen, he's sticking it in my asshole now. Oh fuck he's going to make me cum if he doesn't stop!" Andrea resumed sucking on Mark's tiny cock and suddenly stopped and shook all over; "Ahhhh yes, yes Ken I'm cumming, don't stop!"

After Andy stopped cumming Ken pulled back from her dripping pussy and looked over at Jen.

Jen had her skirt bunched up around her waist and was rubbing her pussy as she watched Andy suck her husband's cock.

Ken slipped over to Jen and slowly drug his manicured nails across the tender flesh of her thighs and she quickly tried to close them, but Ken blocked them with his hips and upper body. He caught her eye and staring into her dark brown eyes he smiled and continued to stroke her inner thighs and like an automatic door her legs slowly swung open to accommodate his upward movement.

Jen licked her lips and covered her pussy with her hands from the inevitable.

Slowly but surely his hands reached her drenched panties. Firmly gripping her by the wrists he moved her hands away and he replaced them with his own.

When she felt his hands on her pussy she closed her eyes and rolled her head back and let out a long quiet sigh. She jumped and once again tried to close her legs when she felt his hands move to the waistband of her panties and began to remove them, but she would not allow it. After tugging at it several times and placing small tender kisses on her inner thighs Jen lifted her ample ass and allow her panties to be removed.

Ken smiled and looked her in the eye and smiled; "I see you shaved Jennifer, was that for my benefit or Mark's?"

She blushed and covered her eyes with her hands; "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed, but on the video it said that a man likes to eat pussy better when there isn't any hair in the way."

Ken chuckled; "Oh so you did intend on having your pussy eaten didn't you Jen?"

She smiled slyly and nodded; "Am I bad for wanting that Doctor?"

"Oh no Jen, just the opposite, it's gotten me hard just thinking about eating this luscious pussy and after you cum over and over and over again, I'm going to put my big cock in you and fuck you until you cum again!"

When she heard him say that her bottom tightened and Ken noticed a tiny river of juice begin to flow from her bare pussy. Using his thumbs he separated her tight cuntlips and opening up the inner lips he saw bubbles of cum oozing out and he just had to taste her ambrosia. Lowering his mouth to her pussy he took a long lick from bottom to top and when he reached the top he flicked at her tiny hidden clit and it was as if a million volts of electricity coursed through her body and she arched her back and covered his face with her first oral orgasm, it was quick and fierce.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12