FNN Undercover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen dug her nails in his scalp and crushed her strong thighs around his head and shook and shook until she fell back on the couch. Letting loose his head Ken resumed his oral ministrations on Jen's dripping cunt.

Over the next fifteen minutes Jen had cum at least a half a dozen times from Ken's tongue and fingers.

Mark opened Jen's tie around blouse and freed her huge tits and he sucked on them giving more fuel to Jen's inferno between her legs.

Andy straddled Mark's thighs and fished about until she found his cock and placing it at the entrance to her pussy she lowered her hips and he slid in easily. Andy felt sorry for Jen, for she barely felt his cock in her as he banged away at her pussy with his miserable excuse for a cock.

Finally Jen could take no more and begged for Ken to give her a breather.

Ken slipped out from between her thighs and sat down beside her. Taking her hand he placed it on his raging cock and she pulled it away as if she was touching a red hot poker, in some ways it was and she would feel that poker in her pussy soon.

Grabbing her hand once again he held in place and slowly started sliding her hand up and down on his thick long shaft. Her hand slowly gripped his cock without any assistance and with Andy still riding Mark besides her, she felt her bend over her and took the Doctor's cock between her lips and slid her lips down along the shaft and pulling back it made a loud popping noise as she came off of it.

Placing her hand on the back of Jen's head; "Try it Jen, it won't bite. I guarantee you'll love it!"

Jen pushed back and shook her head; 'NO, no I couldn't, it's wrong!"

Andy laughed; "How can something so good be wrong? Didn't you just love Ken sucking your cunt for the past fifteen minutes? Wasn't that the best feeling you ever felt?"

Jen continued to slide her tiny hand up and down the steel like shaft and looking at Andy with those large doe like eyes smiled and nodded; "It was wonderful!"

"Wonderful hell, it was fucking awesome wasn't it?"

Jen smiled and nodded.

"Okay Jen, if it felt awesome for you, just imagine how it will make Ken or Mark fell when you slip your gorgeous lips around that hard cock and suck it until he cums and fills your mouth with his cum."

Jen's eyes nearly popped out of her head; "You want me to suck on it until he cums in my mouth? I couldn't, I just couldn't!"

"Now come on Jen, didn't you cum several times in his mouth? Don't you think it's only fair you reciprocate the same way for him?

In a soft whisper she responded; "I guess so!"

"Okay then, go to it girl, take it slow. It won't take long and your instincts will take over and I guarantee there is no such thing as a bad blow job, right guys?"

They both nodded and hearing that made Jen laugh and relax a little bit.

"Just bend over and lick it a little bit at first, then kiss it and well then just do what you think you would like and I'm sure you'll do fine."

Jen started by pursing her lips and placing a small kiss on the head and she jumped back when it jumped from her lips. She giggled and returned and placed a longer kiss on the head and opening her mouth her tongue came out and slowly licked around the head and she was rewarded with a drop of pre-cum that seeped out of the tiny pee hole. She licked it into her mouth and moaned out; "Tasty!" and went back to licking the head around and around until it was shiny from her spit. She started liking it and opening her mouth, Jen took the head into her mouth and her tongue wrapped around the head. Around and around it went and she popped it out and began running her tongue up and down the length of his cock. Up and down, up and down she went. Top, bottom, both sides she was obsessed with the steel like piece of meat in her mouth and she loved it. Climbing up onto her knees she began sucking it in earnest now and she started taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. Jen let out a loud groan when she felt a mouth on her pussy and she knew it had to be Mark. She pulled her mouth off Ken's cock and she looked back she sucked in her breath and let out a loud gasp. It wasn't Mark eating her pussy now, but Andy. She was too far gone to protest, she wouldn't complain because it felt even better then when Ken ate her pussy.

She resumed sucking on Ken's cock and cupping his balls she felt them tightening and she knew from the video he was getting close to cumming and she was welcoming it. Deeper and deeper she went, all of a sudden she coughed and gagged when she too deep and tears came to her eyes and she had to back off.

Ken protested when she got off the couch, he thought she was giving up, but when she slipped to the floor between his legs he smiled. She gripped his cock again and now on this angle she slipped his cock back into her mouth and began bobbing up and down faster and faster. Inch by inch his cock disappeared in her mouth and before long her nose was pressed against his belly, his entire cock was buried in her throat and she felt proud to be able to take his entire length into her mouth. Holding it there she began working her tongue around and around his shaft, driving Ken berserk.

He dug his fingers in her dirty blonde hair and held her there as she sucked and licked. Her fingers massaged his balls and when he arched his back, sending the last tiny inch into her throat she knew what was coming next. She pulled back a couple of inches and she felt him explode in her mouth. The first hot shot bathed her tonsils and her throat. Pulling back even more, she wanted to fell his hot cum in her mouth and on her tongue and she was not disappointed. Shot after shot filled her oral cavity and she swallowed every ounce. When she felt his stiff cock finally begin to deflate she popped it out of her mouth and swiped the final drop across her lips and cheek.

Jen turned to Andy and surprised everyone as she kissed her and shared her prize with Andy. They kissed for several minutes and as the guys watched this they both got hard again. When they parted they rested against the edge of the couch, but the guys were raring to go again.

Ken wanted Jen's pussy and so did Andy, they decided to share. Ken gently pulled the expectant mother to her feet and had her straddle his legs. His cock was once again at full mast and Jen leaned forward offering Ken her milk filled tits and he gripped them and ran his lips back and forth from one to the other wetting them down and sucking one large nipple into his mouth and then the other.

This was driving Jen crazy because she wanted him to suck hard and drink her milk and that he did.

Behind them, on the floor Andy gripped Ken's shaft and finding Jen's cunt opening, swiped it back and forth covering the head with her thick rich cream. Lodging the head at the entrance she pushed it forward and it slipped past the tight ring of her inner hole. Inch by inch it slid into her tight pussy.

Jen was ecstatic, she hadn't had a cock this big in her since college, ever since her marriage to Mark, all she had was his tiny cock and she had forgotten how fantastic it was to be filled the way Ken was filling her quaking pussy.

She began to bounce harder and harder on his cock loving every inch he was giving her.

Just then she felt Andy's lips on her cunt and trying to lick her clit. She slowed the pace to allow her access and when she found her clit, it was just too much for her to take and she started cumming and Ken rolled his eyes as he felt the hot juices bathe his cock and Andy lapped away at the cum that coated his cock and oozed from her hole.

They slowed the pace as Jen came down from her rocking orgasm.

Mark watched as the two people ravished his wife and his cock was as stiff as it had ever been. He came up behind her and straddling Andy, who was on the floor, he gripped Jen's hips and steadying her he positioned his tiny cock at the entrance to her puckered asshole. He pushed forward and he slid in and Jen bellowed out as another glorious orgasm wracked her tiny body.

Mark pushed hard and sent all four inches into her asshole and for the first time in their marriage Jen was glad he didn't have a big cock like the one still buried in her pussy. The two men and Andrea ravished Jen's body, over the next ten minutes Jen came multiple times and finally Mark shot his thick cream in her asshole. As he pulled out Andy licked his cock clean and then sucked the cum dripping from Jen's asshole. Soon afterwards Ken pulled Jen hard against his body and one again emptied his ball in into her sexy pregnant body.

When Jen felt his cockhead expand and begin to shoot into her womb it triggered yet another orgasm and she fell against him.

Jen slowly rolled off of Ken and lying on the couch, Andy attacked her pussy licking away at her thighs and pussy, getting every last drop from her pulsating pussy.

When Andy was sure she had every drop from Jen's cunt she rose up and licking her lips smiled at Jen; "So Jen, what do you think about oral sex now?"

Both Jen and Mark laughed out loud; "Oh I think we can warm up to it, but you'll find out real soon what we think about it, just wait and see!"

Jen leaned forward and kissed Andy and leaned over and licked the remainder of their cum from Ken's cock and smacking her lips whispered to Mark' "I just love expose' don't you?"

12