FNN Week-end Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominica's hairclip came undone and her hair tumbled down around Kevin's thick cock. The long black glossy hair settled down in the hot water and it floated on the surface as her mouth, stretched to the max worked around and around on Kevin's thick hard cock. Her eyes went wide as she felt a hot tongue worming its way into her puckered asshole. She went ballistic, she starting cumming, with a cock in her mouth and cunt, along with Megyn's tongue in her ass she shook and screamed as loud as she could around Kevin's cock.

Bill knew he couldn't hold off any longer as he felt Dominica's cunt muscled tighten around his cock and literally drew the cum from his nuts. With one last hard drive forward he held it there and began cumming, shot after shot coated her womb sending her over into another orgasm

Kevin pulled his saliva covered cock from her mouth and aiming it at her gasping mouth he began cumming too. The sight of the hot white goo coming out of that big thick black hose was amazing.

Dominica opened her mouth, trying to catch her breath was surprised when he began cumming in her mouth. She began coughing and the next shot hit her mouth and across her face and into her hair. It ran down her chin and onto her perfect tits. She wiped the cum from her face and turning to Megyn, kissed her Dominica deposited the cum she collect in her mouth into Megyn's mouth.

Megyn ran her fingers though Dominica's cum streaked hair and having her lean back doused her hair in the hot bubbly water.

Dominica stood up quickly sending a wave of black hair across the three of them covering them in the water as it flowed off her long flowing air, hell the scene could be used in any hair color commercial, it was amazing!

She collapsed in the arms of Kevin and he held her tenderly, his hands moved slowly down her petite body and came to rest on her firm, compact ass.

He was still stiff and slowly worked her body up and down his well muscled body. Before long she was wiggling her body against him as his cock became lodged in-between her dripping cunt. Although it was under water, it was still well lubricated from Bill's cum and Megyn's fingering.

She let out a loud hiss when the fat head parted her pussy and she let out a wince of pain as he slid into her pussy, she felt like she was being torn in two.

Kevin never felt a cunt so tight and he had a difficult time sliding in any further.

She looked over at Megyn; "Do you want to try this cock? I think it's just too large for me."

"What makes you think I can be any more successful at taking that monster in me?"

"Well Megyn, you are older and probably fucked more guys than I have."

"DOMINICA! Are you calling me a slut?"

"No, no Megyn, not at all I'm just saying..."

Megyn started laughing, "Yeah, yeah I know, I was just putting you on. Sure, I'll give it a try, but I want to take it at my pace. Kevin come sit next to me and I'll try and ride that monster."

He had a huge smile on his face.

Bill pulled Dominica over to him; "Great Dominica, while they fuck you can give me a blow job. Watching your tiny mouth wrapped around Kevin's thick cock got me so fucking hot, that's why I came so fast in your pussy, that and your tight pussy!"

She grinned from ear to ear; "Such complements, fuck, I should go into porno!"

"You'd be a star, now start sucking!"

With Bill sitting on the edge of the hot tub, he swept the wet glossy black hair from her face and placed it on her trim tapered back. He guided her up and down on his cock and he was amazed on what a great cock sucker she was. Within seconds she was deep throating him and had his covered in her hot saliva. She worked her tiny hand up and down the shaft with expert movements and her mouth in unison with her hand had his on the verge of cumming within minutes.

His hands were busy playing with her firm tits and straining down her back found her puckered asshole and slipped one finger deep into her ass.

This drove her wild as she sucked harder and faster and Bill stiffened and yelled out; "Oh Fuck Dominica, if you don't want a mouthful of cum you better stop now!"

Her eyes met his and they twinkled knowing she had a power over him. She sucked down on his cock, once, twice and a third time. Pulling off of him she wrapped her tiny hand around his cock and began jacking him off.

Bill threw his head back and arching his back started cumming.

Dominica had her mouth open, her tongue sticking out as she waited to collect the prize about to be given her from his bloated nuts. One, two, three streams of cum hit her tongue. She swallowed quickly and collected two more shots. Turning to Megyn, who was on top of Kevin, gripped her behind the head and kissed her open mouthed, giving Megyn the cum she had collected from Bill's never ending orgasm.

On the couch the foursome stopped what they were doing to sit and take in the erotic scene before them.

Both Bob and Paul were sitting there naked, Heather only dressed in skirt and boots, but Samantha was still fully clothed, that was soon to be rectified.

Paul pushed a stray lock of blonde hair from Heather's forehead as she sucked on his big black cock. As she looked up at him with those huge dark blue eyes he motioned to the table behind her; "Heather why don't you hand me that bottle of oil, I'd love to oil you up and fuck those gorgeous tits of yours. By the way, there's a note there, what does it say?"

She reached over and Bob blurted out; "Hey Heather throw me a bottle too."

Heather tossed both guys a bottle and Bob placed his next to him as Heather read the note; "Sorry I couldn't be there this morning, but you ladies know about the curse, have some slippery fun with the oil I supplied, Love Alisyn!"

Paul raised the bottle as if in a toast and said' "Thanks Alisyn, don't worry I'm sure we'll both put this to good use. Come on over here Heather and let me oil you up."

She crawled over to him and reaching behind her back unbuttoned her skirt and slipped it off her ample ass, her torn thong was hanging from one leg from the treatment Bob had imposed on her pussy earlier.

As she leaned forward dressed only in brown knee high boots she waited for Paul. He popped open the baby oil and placing the bottle at the base of her neck squeezed and the clear slippery liquid started flowing down between her huge tits. He dropped the bottle to the couch and began spreading the oil around her tits. They looked fantastic all slippery and shiny. Taking his big dick, he slipped it up and down between her twin lily white orbs of flesh. Gripping them from the outsides he pushed them together and slowly started sliding his black piece of meat up and down between her tits.

Her eyes closed and arching her back she shoved further up against his hot black cock.

Besides them Samantha was stroking Bob's even larger cock and stopped when he reached down and starting at her waist began unbuttoning her red jacket. Bob let out a gasp when her humungous breasts started coming into view. They made Heather's large tits look like a pre-teens breasts. They had to be at least a triple F and when total exposed he was even more amazed when he cupped them and realized that they were real. The aureoles were the size of silver dollars with a bright pink color. The nipples were a darker shade of pink, very broad but not overly long. He couldn't wait to fuck them seeing they were so large. There was barely an inch separating them. The most surprising thing is that they were firm and stood high on her chest, with nearly no sag whatsoever.

Both Heather and Paul stopped their tit fucking to stare at the gorgeous tits right next to them.

Heather pulled off of Paul's cock and leaning over gripped Samantha by one shoulder and turning her towards her, lowered her mouth and darted directly to the huge morsel before her.

Sam let out a groan and crushed Heather's face to her huge tit.

Bob leaned over and attached the other one and Samantha let out another groan.

Slipping her hands down she rushed to strip off her tailored pants. As she slipped them off her bubble butt Bill, from the hot tub yelled out; "Samantha, slow, please take them off slow. Oh my fucking god, ladies and gentlemen, just take a look at that gorgeous white ass. I can't wait to see one of these black cocks slid in and out between those luscious globes!"

Samantha turned three shades of red, but did as Bill requested, arching her back even more then necessary slowly slipped the black slacks from her ass and everyone in the hot tub let out a gasp seeing the most perfect large ass they have ever seen."

She kicked them aside and she knelt in front of Bob in thigh high black hose and matching high heels, what a site to see!"

Paul pulled Heather back to his stiff shiny black cock and she moved back to him reluctantly.

Bob leaned in and the two of them kissed passionately. He ran his fingers through her tight short featherlike lock and she moaned when he pulled her even tighter against his mouth. Breaking the kiss he picked up the bottle of oil and smiled at Samantha; "Oh Sam, I'm really going to enjoy this!"

Her bright dark blue eyes were smoking with lust as she looked up at him; "Be my guest Bob, other then getting fucked by two men at the same time, there isn't anything else I love better then someone playing with my tits, either sucking them, or fucking them, just don't rush, I love having them played with slowly and sensually."

Bob placed the bottle at the top of one huge globe and let the liquid flow out. It covered the top and covered her huge aureole. He repeated it to the other tit and placing the bottle on the couch he slowly cupped both tits and with painstakingly slow movements began caressing and squeezing every inch of those huge breasts. They were shining brightly in the studio lights and picked up the bottle again and squeezed more on and his hands were making slurping sounds as he played with her glossy orbs.

Samantha was fingering her pussy and had her eyes closed as her first orgasm wracked her body. She licked her parched lips and wrapped Bob's huge cock between her tits and began fucking his cock. The oil quickly was absorbed and he picked up the bottle and unscrewed the top and with lust in his eyes he turned the bottle over on her gorgeous blonde hair.

She let out a shriek and then began moaning wildly as more and more of the slippery liquid covered her head, dripped down her face, neck and shoulders and flowed down her breasts and back. Her entire upper body was covered in oil, she looked amazing.

When Paul saw this he couldn't control himself, sliding out from between Heather's tits got up and climbed in behind Samantha.

Heather was kneeling there watching the three of them locked together in one huge slippery mess. She stood up and walked with as much grace as she could muster, when she reached the hot tub she looked a little embarrassed at Bill; "Do you mind if I join you? It seems like I lost my partner to Samantha."

Seeing Megyn had just finished fucking Kevin's fat cock, she slipped off of him and Kevin stood up, his thick pole popped out of the water. Reaching out he took her hand, he helped her climb into the bubbly water.

He stopped her just before her pussy disappeared under the water; "Sorry Heather, but there is a toll fee to enter the water, isn't that right Bill?"

"Yeah Kevin, you're right. Your choice Heather either a blowjob, or have your pussy eaten."

She smiled and her spirits were definitely lifted; "How about both!"

She leaned over and began sucking on Bill's cock as he leaned against the edge of the tub. While Kevin slipped down onto the floor of the tub and began lapping away at her juicy cunt.

"Mmmmmm, nothing like a fresh tasty MILF pussy. My god Bill, you have to try this out."

Heather pulled her full puffy lips from Bill's cock; "Oh no Kevin, I like this set-up just the way we have it, now shut up and go back to eating my pussy."

Besides them Dominica and Megyn both settled down on their own Sybian machines and as they started getting fucked by the machine, they both leaned over and began kissing each other with a lot of urgency, their hands were busy playing with each other's tits and wet hair, sliding it from each other's faces and pulling on it as their kisses grew more and more passionately.

Four of them were moaning and groaning as they all started nearing an orgasm, Heather her second and the others countless amounts of orgasms among the three of them.

Kevin, his cock still stiff as a board, now brought three women to orgasm and still hasn't cum. He pulled out from between Heather's creamy thighs gripped her by the hips and leaning in positioned his huge helmeted cockhead at the entrance to her dripping cunt. Holding firmly onto her MILF hips he shoved forward and Bill smiled as her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

She groaned loudly around Bill's cock, but he held her face tight against his cock. She couldn't believe how much he filled her; she's had numerous cocks from the men on The Weather Channel, but none that filled her like Kevin's was doing right now. She grunted and moaned like a stuffed pig as he plummeted her stretched pussy and as she became accustomed to his girth now began pushing back against him.

Kevin could not believe he finally found a woman who could take him in to the hilt. He was in heaven and knew without a doubt this couldn't be the last time in this fantastic pussy.

Heather was matching him stroke for stroke and she took Bill's cock deep in her throat and his eyes rolled back in his head and held on dearly to her now dripping locks.

"Oh fuck Heather I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, in my mouth and all over my face, cum, come on Bill cum all over me. Oh fuck me Kevin, shit' I'm cumming tooooooooooo!"

Kevin could not believe how tight she clamped down on his cock and that was just too much for him to take and griping her hips drove as deep as he could and he emptied his heavy bloated nuts deep in her pussy.

This triggered another orgasm as Heather screamed out she was cumming again. She shook and wiggled so hard that she slipped and fell into the water, cumming up from under the hot bubbly water she gasp for air as she continued to cum and shake. Falling against Megyn she smiled and let out a gasp; "I sure hope you have me back again soon Megyn; I haven't had a chance with either of you yet!"

Megyn just laughed and pulled her to her lap and they hugged and kissed as they all started to calm down.

On the couch things were just heating up. Samantha's entire body was now covered in oil as both Bob and Paul dumped their bottle all over her.

She slipped and slid over their bodies and Paul lifted her up and as she straddled Bob's body she reached down and slipped his oil coated cock into her pussy. She let out a wild groan as he slipped steadily inch by inch into her pussy. She wiggled her hips as she bottomed out, his cock was imbedded in her cervix and she closed her eyes, panting wildly through her mouth, trying to become accustomed to his huge snake.

As the two of them kissed wildly and began fucking like animals, his cock entered and exited her cervix and she groaned with each entry.

Paul gripped his oil coated cock and wedging it in between her large white globes of flesh slowly knifed his black monster into her asshole.

She let out a scream, but had nowhere to go. Bob's big cock in her pussy and Paul's black monster in her ass she was trapped. She tossed her head around like a wild banshee. Her dripping blonde locks tossing oil all over the place.

Paul plunged in and out of her ass faster and faster. He reached around and played with her huge tits and this drove her even wilder.

Bob gripped her head and kissed her and sucked the breath from her lungs. When they parted she was gasping for breath and nearly fainted from the intense orgasms wracking her body. As one ended another one began.

To say they were fucking like a well oiled machine would be an understatement. With the oil covering their bodies, the hot lights and their heavy sweating they fucked away to a fever pitch.

The entire studio was filled with the sound of wet slippery skin slapping against more wet skin. They were all groaning and letting out blood curdling scream both men started cumming at the same time. This drove Samantha insane as she took a deep breath and letting out a long loud groan collapsed against Bob, she blacked out, but for a few second neither of the guys noticed this as they continued to cum in her two stretched holes and continued to play with her tits and kiss her wildly.

As they calmed down they noticed she was out cold, but luckily she was breathing. They placed her gently on the couch and after a few seconds she came around.

She smiled up at them, her eyes twinkling and as she sexily bit her bottom lip said; "Are you two ready for round two?"

They laughed and picking her up, she tried to slip away, and nearly did seeing how slippery she was, they carried her to the hot tub and placed her in the water. They climbed in after her and the eight of them started slashing around like a bunch of kids.

Bill slipped away and looked into the camera; "Well ladies and gentlemen, I sure hope you enjoyed watching as much as we enjoyed performing for you, my thanks to Alisyn for asking me to fill in for her today. Coming up next is Jamie Colby and Sanjay Gupta, along with Julie Banderas and Charles Paine from the Business Channel they will be performing a special experiment this morning on Sunday House Calls. After that make sure you watch our after Super Bowl interviews directly from the winner's locker room with Pam Oliver and Rachel Nichols, till next time I'm Bill Hemmer raring to go another round, look out Megyn, here I cum!"

12