FOB Scimitar - Embedded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EzRyeter
EzRyeter
67 Followers

The two soldiers stood before the reporter wondering what to do next. "Get those cocks nice and hard." Kate said as she continued to caress her pussy inside her panties.

Both soldiers looked at each other in disbelief as the journalist fucked herself with her fingers. Both men started masturbating, all three watched each other play with themselves until Kate finally pulled her hand from panties and then slide them off her long toned legs.

Kate cast her underwear aside and beckoned each man closer. When both were within arms reach, she took their dicks in her hands, Fields in her right, Ryan in her left; and began stroking them to full hardness.

After a few minutes, Kate took Ryan's hard cock into her mouth, sucking only the head while continuing to caress Field's dick in her right hand. Ryan was shorter in stature, but a little more endowed sexually, and Kate enjoyed the full hard feeling of his throbbing member in her mouth. When she was in the right mood, she found fellatio quite erotic; Kate was more than in the right mood today.

After a few deep sucks of Ryan's Dick, Kate removed him from her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking the tip of his cock, then running her tongue along the bottom of his shaft before enveloping his dick in her mouth again to resume sucking.

Just when Fields was starting to get jealous, Kate switched her oral attentions to him, taking the head of his cock into her mouth, servicing this most sensitive part of his manhood with her tongue while holding it between her lips. She bit down on him gently, and then sucked him deeper into her mouth, lightly scrapping her teeth along the shaft of Fields' dick. He moaned as she took every inch into her mouth, and used her hand to fondle his balls. Ryan wasn't left alone, as she Kate cupped his testicles in her left hand, extending her middle finger to massage his perineum.

Kate released each man from her grasp and lay back on the cot. She coaxed them both to kneel beside the cot and take one of her sumptuous breasts into their mouths. While nibbling on Kate's hardened nipple, Ryan moved a hand between Kate's thighs and caressed her pussy, rubbing her clit with his fingers before sliding them inside her sex.

Kate purred and pushed on Ryan's head, moving his face down to her pussy. He knew what she wanted and obliged her by turning his oral efforts to her clit while he continued to fuck her pussy with his fingers. She was very wet; Ryan savored her salty flavor and musky scent as he devoured her cunt.

Fields continued to fondle and caress both of Kate's tits, biting her nipples, kissing the curvy undersides and manhandling each breast to the delight of his new friend. "Give me your cock." She said to more to Fields than to Ryan, but both responded. Fields straddled the cot over Kate's head and lowered his balls to her waiting mouth. She licked and sucked on both of them before pulling his hard on between her lips and slurping on his dick.

For his part, Ryan stopped licking and positioned himself between her legs and pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. Ryan began slowly, working his way into her creamy sex, pushing all the way inside of her as she in turn kept sucking the dick of his shooter. Once fully inside of her, he rhythmically moved in and out of her, with increasing urgency.

This kept on for a while, all three making noises that were surely being heard outside the makeshift quarters. Kate simultaneously pulled herself away from both men and coaxed Fields to lie down on the cot. Once he was where she wanted him, she mounted his dick and started to ride him. She brought Ryan to her side by pulling him by his cock. She took him in her mouth while she rocked atop Fields' body. Kate could taste her pussy on Ryan's dick, and in her mood, she loved it.

After a few moments of rolling the sniper's dick around in her pussy beneath her, and pleasuring the spotter's dick in her mouth; Kate took her mouth away from Ryan's Cock and looked up at him. "Fuck my ass." She said as plainly as if she had asked him to pass the pepper at the dinner table. Ryan was only too happy to oblige and he straddled the cot behind Kate and over Fields' legs. Kate leaned forward showing her back passage while keeping Fields inside her pussy. Ryan moved to fill her from behind, admiring her perfectly heart shaped posterior.

In his state of arousal, Ryan didn't even notice his partner's dick inside the reporter's pussy; he focused on the task and hand and pushed his own hard cock against the opening of her ass. Kate slowed the pace of Fields' assault on her sex while Ryan carefully entered her from behind. She let out a loud moan as he pushed his cock past her opening and deep inside her anus. It was a full and at least at this moment, spectacular feeling.

It took a minute for both soldiers and the journalist to get comfortable in this position, but once they settled in, none of them knew a time they'd been any more aroused. All three moved together, keeping their three way fuck in order. Kate could feel her own orgasm rising within her, and knew her two lovers were surely close as well; they fucked her with purpose and their groans betrayed their coming climaxes. For men whose job was stealth, they were anything but in the throws of this unexpected threesome. For her part, Kate was full of cock and loving every minute of it. The two men slid in and out of her making her moan with every thrust of their dicks. It had been a long time since she'd had anal sex, but it was good, and her pussy ached as she built up to her release. It was only when she realized that her two suitors were filling her with their cum that she lost control herself and came hard with her lovers.

Ryan pulled himself out of Kate's rear, breathing heavily. Kate kissed Fields on the forehead before climbing off the sniper's body and allowing him to get up. The men felt like they should be doing something, but weren't quite sure what that was. Kate helped them out by reminding them that her producer would be back any minute.

The soldiers dressed quickly while Kate did her best to clean herself up before getting dressed as well. As Kate zipped up her pants she noticed the room smelled of sex, it was unavoidable and she smiled wondering about what her producer would think when he arrived.

"Guys thanks for a fun afternoon." Kate said.

"What about the interview?" Ryan asked.

"Not today boys." Kate grinned. "Come back tomorrow." She said with a wink.

EzRyeter
EzRyeter
67 Followers
12