Fockers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara followed their lead and unbuttoned her new friend's jeans. Then she pulled them off, leaving her wearing a skimpy thong. Then Barbara took the thong off. Then she started performing oral sex. She looked over and saw Mike's penis going in and out of Joanne on the couch. Things were getting pretty horny.

John came in the back door and lofted Barbara's kimono over her ass. He rubbed his dick until he was hard and and started fucking Barbara doggy style while she kept eating out the girl whose name she still didn't know.

The other two nameless girls were sucking their friend Kevin's dick. Jane was standing against the wall, naked, fingering herself, smoking a cigarette.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Jane was closest to the door. Barbara said, "Open it."

It was two LAPD officers. A man and woman.

The cops grabbed Jane and cuffed her hands behind her back. The female cop grabbed her ass. Jane kept smoking.

Her name tag said RAMIREZ. She looked around the room. "Cool party... wasn't that Arnold Swarzenneger's line in that Batman movie?"

ROBERTSON thought about it. "Which one was that? 'Batman and Robin'? Where everyone had rubber nipples on their costumes?"

"Yeah but I don't think it's 'Batman and Robin'. I think it's called 'Batman Forever'. With Alicia Silverstone is Batgirl. And George Clooney was the Batman, right? And Robin is in it but it's not called 'Batman and Robin'.

RAMIREZ continued, "so what's going on here, guys? Are we swingers? Are y'all making some kind of porno?... Can we be in it? Mike, you like pornos, right?"

"I guess so."

"What kind of porn you like?"

"Lap dances that go too far, that kind of stuff."

"Oh yeah, like it was an accident, right? (In a funny voice) I don't know what happened."

12