Focus On My Ass

Story Info
Ariana Grande does whatever it takes to lose her anal cherry
7.1k words
4.39
41.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

This story is intended for people over the age of 18. I do not own Ariana Grande or anything associated with her, and I make no money from this story. I've honestly never heard some of the songs referenced here, so any Ari stans, feel free to roast me in the comments for any inaccurate representation. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, James? Are you coming?" My little sister Megan called out to me as She exited her black Subaru Forester. It was Saturday night, and we had just arrived at the AmericanAirlines Arena after an exhausting seven-hour drive from Tallahassee. Megan and I were in town to see her favorite pop star Ariana Grande and I wasn't particularly thrilled about it. My original plan was to remain asleep in the car for the duration of the performance, but it seemed as though my sister was dead-set of having my company for the evening.

"Huh?" I answered drowsily, still recovering from my uncomfortable car-nap.

"James, get up! It's almost time for the show to start and I will NOT miss Ari, understand?" I responded by rolling my eyes, opening the door. As I leisurely yanked my strong, 6'4 frame from the car, I slammed the car door, which caused Megan to turn around and give me a nasty look.

"Hey, just 'cause you don't want to be here doesn't mean you have to act like a dick!"

"You know that I hate her music." I expressed.

"Yeah ya know, I still don't get that. Ari's voice is absolutely perfect! What's not to like?"

"Maybe how all of her songs are pretty much the same shit, just with different background music?"

"Gosh James, that's a very unique and stupid opinion!"

Like most bratty, teenage girls, Megan loved pop music; personally, I don't prefer one genre over the other, only songs or artists over others. And I definitely preferred a litany of musicians over Ariana Grande. While She does have a beautiful voice, I've never found any of her songs particularly good or different from any of her others. To me, it was just one catchy hook and chorus after another. Maybe, I just didn't like pop music? Luckily, Ariana was extremely easy on the eyes. Her gorgeous face and tight body are the only reason that I agreed to join my sister in the first place, especially considering that I was a last-minute replacement for her best friend who couldn't leave town because She was grounded.

As we approached the entrance, I could hear the mc introducing the opening act, which resulted in Megan grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the venue's front entrance doors; her dyed-blonde locks blowing in the light breeze, as my short, dark brown hair was near motionless. Megan excitedly yanked on my black, Tokyo Ghoul T-shirt as we went inside and quickly exchanged our tickets. We swiftly made our way to our seats, which turned out to be right in the front row. Apparently, Megan had saved up for a long time to land these seats, showing an unhealthy obsession with the petite pop princess. As Megan swiftly took her seat, I made my way to the restroom; completely uninterested with the unrecognizable faces performing on stage. She assured me that I should hurry back since it was almost time for the main event to take the stage. I aimlessly walked around; feverishly seeking somewhere to relieve myself.

Eventually, I made my way to a pair of restrooms and began to enter the men's before a large, bald, dark-skinned man wearing all black almost literally shoved me out of his way; the keys on his key-ring jingling loudly as he did so. I caught myself before I could fully tumble onto the floor. Just as I was going to give the mysterious man a piece of my mind, I was interrupted by his booming voice, as he yelled out at the women's restroom door.

"Ariana, c'mon, you're supposed to be on stage in five minutes!" It wasn't long until I saw the brunette, pop princess in all five-feet of her elegance.

"I know, I know, I'm comin'," Ariana Grande asserted as She adjusted her dress. She turned her head towards me and flashed me her beautiful smile before quickly running off with the large man that appeared to be a bodyguard for the diminutive diva. I watched as they took off down the same stretch that I had minutes earlier before they took an alternative route, likely to get backstage. As I collected myself and stood up, I thought about how if mine and Megan's roles were reversed. If She were the one that had to use the restroom, She would've met Ariana and surely asked for an autograph or something of the sort. I honestly felt a little guilty that I didn't ask her on behalf of my little sister. I soon shook off that idea as well.

Approaching the men's washroom, I stopped at the drinking fountain to quench my thirst. As I drank, I could hear the roar of the crowd as the mc introduced the incomparable Ariana Grande. They were going absolutely nuts, and it gave me a warm and satisfying feeling knowing that my little sister was enjoying the same reaction as everyone else. Finishing up at the water fountain, something shiny and silver was caught in my peripheral vision. I turned and wandered a few steps towards the women's restroom entrance, where the object lay dormant. Bending down to pick it, I realized that I now held a shiny, chrome-colored butt plug, roughly four inches in length and two inches in width. On the base was a pale-pink rhinestone and the engraving on the inside of it simply read "Ari" written in cursive, with the "I" cutely dotted with a heart. Since it shone so brightly in the LED-lit room, I could tell that it had been freshly cleaned.

Dozens of thoughts raced through my mind in the following moments, but only one of them truly mattered: "This must belong to Ariana Grande, and She must've dropped it on her way out of the bathroom." It shone brightly in the palm of my hand, as I thought about what I should do next. I decided to keep it as a souvenir; a reward of sorts for getting dragged all of the way out to Miami. A better souvenir than a CD, T-shirt, poster or anything else sold at the concession stand. Hell, I'd argue that it was even better than an autograph. Simply put, if it belonged to Ariana, then She had definitely "used" it before, and only a hopeless little anal slut would use a butt plug. Though the physical object was of little use to me, my true souvenir was my realization that world-renowned pop star Ariana Grande was a closet butt slut.

I slipped the object into my cargo pocket and finally headed into the men's restroom. Once I had finished, I quickly hurried back to my seat, knowing that my sister was probably wondering where I was. Taking my seat next to Megan, I immediately received an earful of nagging and ill-mannered thoughts, as well as the pop superstar on stage singing the lyrics to her song "Bad Idea". I looked into my sister's eyes, beholding the light of her deep blue sight.

"Ohmigod where were you, James? I CAN'T believe you missed 'God is a Woman'! You are SUCH a silly brother!"

"Oh yeah, well I saw Ariana coming out of the bathroom on my way there!"

"Shush, I don't have time for your lies! I have to LISTEN!" Megan retorted. Since I already knew that Megan wouldn't believe me, I simply gave her a dirty look as a response and slumped in my chair, trying to find a way to relax with the speakers blaring out every word that was sung by the Florida native. Her powerful voice was overwhelming, keeping the audience enthralled with every high note.

Though it took her a while, She eventually managed to dance her petite frame over to our side of the stage. "Finally; this is what got me here, " I thought to myself as I began to examine her. Ariana wore a black babydoll dress with matching black thigh-high boots and a diamond choker around her neck. Her long, brown hair was done up in her signature ponytail and She wore in her ears what looked to be a very expensive pair of diamond earrings. Ariana sauntered across our side of the stage, which happened to be the left side of the stage. I stared intently as She dropped that gorgeous little booty of hers, only to pick it back up, over and over again. Her seductive movements made me think of the butt plug of hers that was hidden in my pocket and all of the lewd things She'd probably done with it. All of the time it had spent buried inside the deepest depths of her most sacred hole. Immoral acts that She would never want the public to know about; didn't know that I knew about.

Several songs passed and as they did, I continued to stare almost blatantly at the petite songstress. At one point, a large felt red chair rose from below the stage; Ariana taking a seat like a queen on her throne. Just as She began "7 Rings", She returned to our side of the stage; moving towards us from the middle this time. This time, however, was a little bit different. Instead of trying to perform for the entire area, She simply stopped in front of where my sister and I were sitting, and operated there. I, of course, continued to gawk at her beauty, simply to satisfy my boredom at this point. She must have noticed that I was taken with her because She was looking directly at me. Ariana wasn't just glimpsing, either. She was staring at me, just as I was doing her, the only difference being that She was singing. It was then that I thought back to when She spilled out of the women's bathroom earlier in the night. I remembered that She looked at me and got a very good mental picture of my face.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. "She knows that I have her butt plug! Why else would She be looking at me like that!" I turned to look at Megan, who was already turning towards me.

"Ohmigod James, DID YOU SEE THAT! ARI LOOKED RIGHT AT US!" Megan said hysterically before screaming out with the rest of the crowd. I, however, continued to slump in my seat, trying my best to conceal my face.

The concert rolled on, but no matter how hard I tried to stay unnoticed, Ariana cast her gaze on me every time She strolled onto our side. Minute after minute, song after song until her set was almost finished. Without fail, She would always look in our direction, and each time She did, I would try my best to look away. As Miss Grande began to sing her final song of the night, "No Tears Left to Cry", I proceeded to think of an escape route. Nevertheless, She once again made her way to our area and began looking at me. This time though, She dropped to all fours and crawled forward, inching closer and closer until She was staring directly into my eyes. She bestowed upon me her lovely smile; the same one from before. She then turned her attention to a bodyguard standing in the corner. It was the same man from earlier. She gave him a quick, reassuring nod and then fixed her dark brown eyes back on me. I looked over at Megan, but She was so hysterical, spewing out incoherent fan-girl noises. Ariana rose to one knee and gave her perfect ass a little shake, then gradually rose up to finish her performance.

Moments later, the song was finished, and Ariana Grande was thanking everyone in AmericanAirlines for coming out to see her. Ariana waved and posed for a few minutes as the crowd roared, before disappearing backstage. As raucous fans slowly calmed down, arena attendants began to direct everyone out of the arena. They started from the back and worked their way forward, which meant that there was even more of a wait ahead of me. At least, that's what I thought.

"Sir, you need to come with me." The large man announced to me. It, of course, was the same man who had bumped into me before the concert.

"James, what did you do?" Megan asked worriedly.

"I swear I didn't do anything!" I declared. Technically, I hadn't done anything wrong. I just had possession of something that I probably shouldn't have.

"Sir, come with me please." The bodyguard reiterated.

"Megan, wait for me in the car ok?" She nodded as I stood up and started to follow him.

Our trip was completely silent; I was far too caught up in my thoughts to say anything. Even though I wasn't sure where we were going, I had a sneaking suspicion that He and Ariana knew that I had her buttplug. My stomach was in knots as we approached our destination. It was a private dressing room, on this night, belonging to Ariana Grande.

"I... didn't pay for a meet and greet with Ariana," I explained.

"Miss Grande specifically requested I escort you to her dressing room. She said She needed to speak with you," He responded before knocking on the door.

"Miss Grande, I brought the man that you asked me too! We're coming in okay?"

"NO! Rodney, you go away, He and I have something very personal to talk about," Ariana asserted from inside the room. Without hesitation, "Rodney" opened the door and let me inside.

The room was dimly lit, making it extremely hard to make out the details of the room, outside of the large makeup table, whose two, corresponding bulbs were the area's only light source. Anybody with eyes, regardless of the lighting, could easily see the gorgeous sight in front of me, however. Sitting on the black suede couch was a completely lingerie-clad Ariana Grande, one leg crossed over the other. She looked even more stunning now more than ever in her matching black lace bra and panty set, embellished with a hot pink floral pattern. The base of her attire was complemented by a pair of white, ankle-strap Louis Vuitton pumps and a jet black silk robe. She toyed with her now free-flowing hair, before motioning for me to lock the door. Ariana then gave me a silent invitation to take a seat next to her. I stood still, absolutely stunned, before slowly heading towards the couch and accepting her invitation.

"What was your name, sweetheart?"

"It's James", I answered.

"It's nice to meet you, James, I'm Ariana."

"Yeah, I uh, I know who you are. My sister is a huge fan."

"That's great. So, you're the guy that I saw before the show?"

"Yeah, uh, that's me"

"Oh, c'mon, don't be so shy," Ariana asserted before scooting in closer. "After all, you do have something of mine, don't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I declared, trying my best to keep a poker face.

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. You have my anal plug, don't you? There's no sense in trying to hide it, James. I dropped it on my way out of the restroom and you picked it up, didn't you?" I reached down into my, not trying to hide or lie anymore. Although possession of my souvenir was in jeopardy, I didn't see the point in trying to conceal it anymore, and I definitely didn't want a huge pop star accusing me of stealing. With the base of the butt plug in my grasp, I held it out to Ariana. To my surprise, however, was how She accepted my honesty.

Whilst I held the base, Ariana leaned in and wrapped her full, pink lips around the length of the sex toy. I could almost feel the warmth of her mouth radiating off of the metal of the plug. After briefly suckling on the cold alloy, She pulled her wet mouth off and used her hand to hold me down whilst mounting my prone body. Ariana dropped her head and placed her luscious lips on mine, our tongues mingling wonderfully.

"You wanna know a secret, James?" Ariana whispered seductively as She pulled her chops from mine. "I dropped my butt plug on purpose. I saw you there and I took my chance."

"Chance for what?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"The chance to have a real cock for a change; a real man's warmth. I could just use one of my bodyguards, but that's so unprofessional. I needed a reason to get you back here, so that's why I dropped the anal plug," Ariana explained as lay on the couch, totally shocked. We quickly locked lips before She broke our embrace again.

"Please James, I need you inside of me," Ariana pleaded out.

"Though I'm perfectly okay with this, I need to know why you chose me? Why not just have one of those celebrity fuck-boys take your ass?"

She responded swiftly and sexily, stating, "They won't do it. I've asked many of them and they were all either worried about hurting me or just didn't want to do anal at all. Mmmm, but you don't have to worry about hurting me, baby, because I want you to fucking break me!" Accepting her plea as a cry for help, I took control of our situation, pinning her down and forcing another passionate kiss.

"Where do you want my cock, Ari?" I asked redundantly.

"I want it in my ass!" Ariana implored.

"Where?" I teased; knowing full well I'd heard her the first time.

"I want it to fill my little asshole! I've never had a real dick in my ass before and I want it sooooo bad. My toys just aren't enough to satisfy me anymore, I NEED the real thing!"

As the shameless superstar begged me to fuck her, my cellphone buzzed loudly, interrupting her desperate monologue. I yanked it out of my pocket, using my other free hand to keep Ariana pinned down. Showcased front and center on my screen was a text message from Megan, which merely read, "Where are u!", followed by a few angry face emojis. I quickly sent her a message assuring her that everything had gone smoothly and I'd met up with some friends who went to the University of Miami. I let her know that I was spending the night here, and encouraged her to go home.

Tossing my phone to the side, I refocused my attention on the petite princess that rested below me. I planted another kiss on her delicate lips before moving down and planting a few on her neck, as well. I paused for a moment, however, giving her enough room to remove her heels, robe and bra, exposing her small but supple breasts. Ariana flashed me a kind smile, identical to the one she'd shown me before the concert earlier.

"Do you like them? I know they're kinda smaller than most girls," Ariana asked bashfully.

"I think they're perfect, Ariana," I assured. She thanked me and gleamed once more as I welcomed her by taking her left breast into my mouth, using a free hand to fondle the other. The skin in her breasts was smooth and delicate, and her nipples were extremely pert. I bit down on her left nipple, which drove her completely insane. She squirmed about as soft, sensual moans began to exit her mouth. I teased her other nipple as well, this time just using my fingers to pinch it instead. Her moans changed to whimpers, and to seemed to me as though She was a little inexperienced with this kind of sex play. The sounds that Ariana was making made me hesitate; though She wanted me in control, to be dominant, I definitely didn't want to hurt her. I only wanted her to feel the utmost satisfaction. That was the best way to make this moment, the ultimate souvenir.

"James, it's ok, just please, PLEASE do whatever you want to me!" Ariana begged, reassuring me as my hands returned to her soft flesh. I caressed her breasts for a few more moments, before continuing my exploration of her marvelous form. A placed a few sharp pecks on her tanned belly as I took the sides of her thong and jerked it down her toned legs. Tossing her panties aside, She spread her legs apart, giving me a full view of her "billion-dollar pussy" in all of its glory. I kissed my way up her left leg, before stopping at the inside of her thigh. I took Ariana's hand in mine as I placed a single, soft kiss at the top of her warm, enticing entrance. She trembled following my gentle touch, and I being an absolute gentleman, decided that I had teased this gorgeous woman more than enough. It was time for me to try my best to really make her feel like a star.

Cautiously, I slipped my tongue into the heart of her femininity. The heat that radiated from her folds wrapped swarmed my tongue. Ariana was already remarkably wet; the elegant aroma of her perfect bud driving my cock wild. Her left hand met my right as I began to passionately eat her out. The lascivious pop star moaned out like a depraved animal as I tasted her. I pulled out every trick in my sexual playbook to make a strong impression, especially since I was well aware that this was not what She really wanted. Ariana had brought me here to fuck her up the butt. That's why I needed to impress with this cunnilingus.

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers
12