Folie a Deux, Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that completely pissed me off," Mike says, "because I absolutely had enjoyed it and I felt like shit about it, and furthermore, she'd enjoyed it just as much as I had. I told her...well, I told her that when she was begging me to fuck her, I knew it wasn't just for show. I told her that she'd loved sucking my cock and she'd loved getting fucked by it and if she denied it she was a liar."

"What did she say to that?" the interviewer asks.

Mike grins. "She hit me. Smacked me right across the face, this big, loud slap. Mom's a strong gal. I saw stars."

"And what did you do?" the interviewer asks.

Mike's grin widens. "I grabbed her by the shoulders, yanked her to me, and kissed her so hard my lips hurt."

Emily's flush has deepened. "I instantly felt dreadful about that slap, but a moment later I had completely forgotten about it. Mike simply crushed me to him and put his lips on mine and...oh, my. That kiss. He kissed me like he owned me, and suddenly all the anger went out of me. Every bit of it simply fled. I got lightheaded. To be perfectly honest, I felt for a moment as though I were flying."

"She just stiffened in my arms," Mike tells us. "Her whole body went rigid and she just held herself there while I kissed her. She didn't kiss me back. She didn't try to get away. I don't even think she breathed. She just took it. I held that kiss for a minute, maybe, and then I pulled back enough that I could see her face. I wanted to know if I had an asskicking coming."

Emily has a dreamy look on her face. "I stared at him. I don't know for how long. I don't even remember moving, but suddenly I was kissing him back quite fiercely and pulling at his shirt."

"When she kissed me, it was on," Mike recalls. "That was a crazy kiss. Her mouth was so hungry! Her tongue was on mine and she was pulling at my shirt like she was pissed off that I was wearing it, so pretty soon I wasn't wearing it. Then I ripped her shirt open."

"I was wearing an old, baggy tee shirt," Emily says, her eyes gleaming, "and Mike tried to pull if off of me but I was busy getting his shirt off so he couldn't get it over my arms. So he simply grabbed it in both fists and ripped it open, right down the middle! The tearing sound was so loud, so shocking, but so erotic!"

"What was erotic about it?" the interviewer asks.

Emily laughs merrily. "He wanted me naked so badly that he couldn't wait to pull my shirt off, he simply destroyed it. What could be more erotic than inspiring that sort of ardor in a lover?" She doesn't seem to notice that she's used that particular word to describe her son.

"When I tore her shirt, she made this kind of purr," Mike says, rolling the word in his mouth and plainly enjoying its feel. "She trilled her tongue in my mouth and she grabbed my back, just sank her fingers in and yanked me to her. She's a strong girl and she pulled me to her so our bellies were touching. Her skin was so hot it felt like it was glowing. I could feel her heart just hammering against me."

"Did you think of stopping?" the interviewer asks.

"Hell no!" Mike says emphatically. "There was so much tension between us, once we found a release, it was gonna get released."

"I didn't think of stopping it," Emily admits. "The only thoughts I had were about how good it felt and about how much I needed it."

"No guilt?" the interviewer asks.

Emily shakes her head. "Not then. Only lust. The feel of his skin on mine was bliss. His hands and arms were so strong! And his kiss..." she sighs happily, a dreamy expression on her face. "Guilt wouldn't have stood a chance."

"I tore off her bra the same way I'd done her shirt," Mike says. "It was one of those front-fasten things, which I didn't know, so I was fumbling in back for the clasp and just getting pissed. Her nipples were so hard they felt like they were poking through the cups and I wanted them in my hands, I wanted them in my mouth. I moved my hands back in front and found the clasp, but by then I was like 'Fuck that!' and just ripped it open and tore it off."

Emily looks so aroused that she's about to swoon. "I'd thought I'd been aroused when he'd torn off my shirt, but when he did it to the bra as well! I don't think I'd ever been that excited. He was so strong, so forceful, and his arousal was so overwhelming! I had an image of him shredding everything I was wearing and simply taking me...oh my!"

"I'm not sure how we ended up on the couch," Mike says. "I think we tripped over it and she went over backwards and took me with her, I don't know. All I know is all of a sudden we were like half-on, half-off the couch and I had her left nipple in my mouth. It was so hard it felt like a pebble against my tongue, and her fist was wrapped up in my hair so she was holding my head in place and arching her back up into me, like she was fucking my mouth with her nipple. She had her other hand down my shorts in back, pulling my ass toward her. And she was talking dirty again."

"Oh yes, I was absolutely using filthy language," Emily nods, a bright blush on her cheeks. "I always do when I have thrilling sex."

"And this was thrilling?" the interviewer asks.

Emily nods again, fiercely, as her nostrils flare. "I felt drunk. The way he was treating me, manhandling me, roughly tossing me about and simply taking what he wanted had me beside myself. This was different from the first time, because now I knew how good it would be. I knew what an amazing lover my son was and I knew how perfectly we meshed together. I knew that this would be a transcendent encounter, and that this time we could do it however we wanted to, without prying eyes. This was just us, and I wanted him so badly it was all I could do to hold him and beg him like a cheap slut."

"I went back and forth between her nipples, just devouring her," Mike says, "and before long she's reaching down and messing with my shorts, trying to get them open, but the angle was weird and she was pressed against me so hard that she was having a hell of a time." He laughs and adds, "She tried to just tear them open like I did with her clothes but they had a big rivet for a fastener instead of a button so she just got pissed off. It was cute."

"I wanted him naked," Emily says emphatically. "I wanted every stitch off him and me, I wanted skin on skin - I wanted the sweat that two bodies make when fucking on a hot summer day, that natural lubricant that makes bodies slide against each other. The feel, the smell, the taste of a lover's sweat when I lick it off his skin, it's all like a symphony to me. It makes me feel so connected."

"Yeah, it was pretty clear what she wanted," Mike tells us, "and I knew she'd be wet enough to fuck already. She was so worked up I could smell her through her shorts. But I wasn't going to give her my cock yet. I had something else in mind."

"I was so frustrated when he moved down and took his shorts out of my reach!" Emily says, flushed and excited at the memory. "I wanted him inside me so bad! But then he began to kiss and lick his way down and I realized what he had planned!"

"Mom has the most amazing stomach," Mike tells us in an appreciative tone. "Every muscle is absolutely perfectly defined, there's not an ounce of flab or sag - she works out like a maniac to be the best dancer she can be, and dancing is insanely hard work. So I was nuzzling my way down over one muscle after another and her stomach was just heaving - she was sucking in breaths, holding them while I licked or sucked or nibbled and then letting them go with a massive whoosh and sucking in another. I got to her belly button -"

"My navel is very sensitive," Emily giggles, despite the fact that it's impossible to imagine her giggling when she's not aroused. "It's an incredibly erogenous zone for me and one that Bob had always ignored, and now I had my magnificent son's lips massaging it, his tongue flicking it. I was a whimpering, gasping mess."

"Her whole belly vibrated against me," Mike recalls. "It was like I'd struck a chime and she was just resonating to a chord only she could hear. She was huffing little gasps, like pushing air out and sucking it in all at once, and god her skin was hot! It was crazy, she was ready to go off like a rocket, and all I could think was how much I wanted to watch her come when I put my mouth on her pussy."

"I was wearing a tight pair of shorts," Emily says. "He tugged them and my panties down over my hips and then grabbed my legs and put them straight up in the air. I began to push my shorts and panties up my legs so I could kick them off, but when I got them to mid-thigh Mike said, 'No. Leave them there' in a voice that was so amazingly commanding that I instantly froze and let my hands fall."

"Why did you tell her to leave her clothes on?" the interviewer asks Mike.

Mike smiles and says, "Because I could. She wanted to take them off and I wanted her to know I was in charge. I wanted her to understand that I was in charge. So I told her to leave them on."

"Did you consider disobeying your son?" the interviewer asks Emily.

She grins salaciously. "Not for a second. Not when he instructed me in that voice. I felt chills up and down my spine and my pussy spasmed - I couldn't refuse even if I'd wanted to!"

"I pushed her legs back a little so her pussy was displayed to me perfectly," Mike relates, his eyes glittering. "It was this perfect, vertical slit, the inner lips peeking out, her clit hard on the top. She shaves on the sides so it was framed just perfectly. I just took a moment to admire it, absorb how beautiful it was, how perfect. I put my nose right next to her and took a long, deep breath so I could savor that smell...and then she whimpered."

"I was so crazy to have his mouth on me," Emily laughs, "or his fingers in me, or anything, and he was down there just looking and smelling for the longest time! It was infuriating! I didn't even know I'd whimpered, but suddenly he laughed and said, 'Oh is that so?' in this deep, sexy voice." She closes her eyes, a sensual smile spreading itself across her face. "And then he put his lips on me."

"I leaned in a fraction more and pressed my lips right onto her pussy, right over her opening," Mike tells us, obviously delighting in the memory. "I pushed against her with my lips, moving my head in little circles, nice and slow, and she opened for me like a flower. The smell was amazing, the sensation of her against my mouth, the way she was breathing, the way she trembled...God damn." He shakes his head and chuckles, obviously aroused by the memory. "And then I tasted her for the first time."

"What was that like?" the interviewer asks.

Mike's expression goes a little wistful, as though he were imagining tasting her again right now. "Perfect. I don't know how to explain it any better than that. It was just...perfect. It was how a woman ought to taste, how she ought to smell and sound and feel. It was every wet dream I'd ever had all in one, even wet dreams I didn't know I had."

"That sounds very...dramatic," the interviewer points out, sounding just a touch dubious.

Mike shrugs and smiles. "Maybe it does. I can't help it. I don't care. It was just...when you find something you've always been looking for even when you didn't know you were looking for it, it just clicks. It all snaps into place and you know it. You know it by how right it feels. How natural it feels, even when you know it shouldn't feel natural and it shouldn't feel right."

"And did you know that?" the interviewer asks.

"Oh yeah," Mike smiles ruefully. "Even then, right in the moment, there was that little voice in my head calling me a sick bastard for doing this, for doing it voluntarily and loving it. But fuck it, I could ignore that voice, so I did."

Emily reappears as the interviewer asks, "How did it feel when he began to lick you?"

Emily rumbles something that sounds like a delighted purr. "Heaven. It had been so long!"

"Bob seldom did that to you?" asks the interviewer.

She laughs. "Bob never did it to me. Well, maybe a few times in the beginning, before I got pregnant, but he was never enthusiastic about it and he was never good at it. He never wanted to do it, and when one doesn't enjoy or want to do something, one isn't likely to be good at it. I think I'd forgotten how wonderful it felt to be licked by a man who loves doing it, but one swipe of the tongue from Mike and I remembered!"

"She was so wet she was streaming," Mike recalls with considerable joy. "It was like a flood gate had been opened and she was pouring out against my tongue, on my cheeks, my chin, into my mouth, and that was right from the first lick. She gave this strangled little cry that was so fucking sexy, like she was feeling more pleasure than she even had a sound for, and that just made me dive in and go for it even harder. I didn't just want to make her come, I wanted to make her forget the world. I wanted to make her forget there was a time before or after I was going down on her. I wanted to rattle her teeth loose."

"Oh my God," Emily says in a half-moan, eyes nearly lidded as she rocks on her seat. "I'd never been licked like that before! He was devouring me, his tongue was everywhere inside and outside all at once, up and down, in and out, fucking me with it, licking my clit, sucking my lips - it felt like a hundred tongues on me! My son is a miracle worker with his mouth, and I was on the edge of coming almost instantly."

"I could feel the tension in mom's body, the way she quivered, the way she was holding her breath, and I knew I could send her over," Mike says. "But I didn't want to. I didn't want to give her the easy orgasm. I wanted to put it off and put it off until she was ready to explode and then shove her over the edge and make her come apart and then hold her there for as long as I could. So I backed off a little!"

"Aaahhh!" Emily cries theatrically. "I was so close! Just one more lick of my clit would have given it to me, but pulled back and started teasing!"

"I licked her lips," Mike tells us with a grin. "I suckled them - she loved that, but I could tell she wouldn't come just from that so I did it a lot. I licked her thighs, I nuzzled her mons, I sucked her perineum - hell, I even gave her ass a couple licks."

"No one had ever done that to me!" Emily says, her face flushed bright and her eyes wide, "And I liked it!"

"And did you like everything he was doing?" the interviewer asks.

"Yes!" Emily laughs. "And noooooo! I wanted to come so badly I hurt! I know I was begging him to let me come."

"Oh yeah, she was begging," Mike laughs. "'Let me come, let me fucking come, fuck me suck me JUST LET ME COME PLEEEAAAASE!'"

"And did you?" asks the interviewer.

Mike's grin goes wicked. "No. I like hearing her beg."

"It wasn't long before I was a wreck," Emily admits happily, obviously grinding her bottom enthusiastically into her chair. "A writhing, squirming, whimpering, vulgar, begging, pleading mess. And Mike was so...wonderfully unmoved by it! He was in command, in complete command of me and what was happening, and all I could do is lie there and take whatever he decided to give me. I was utterly in his hands."

"How did that make you feel?" the interviewer asks.

"Hot. Safe. Frustrated. Adored. Worshipped. Desperate. Nearly mad. More aroused than I can describe. I wanted it to end instantly and I wanted it to keep going forever. I hated and loved every single second of it."

"I don't know how long I kept her on the edge," Mike says. "Long enough that she ran out of dirty talk and was just moaning and saying 'please' over and over. So that's when I decided she'd earned an orgasm. I put my lips around her clit and she...levitated."

"What do you mean?" the interviewer asks, sounding amused.

"She came so hard her whole body lifted up off the couch and slammed into my mouth and she just hung in midair!" Mike is laughing. "Yeah I know she didn't really, but I swear that's what it felt like, like I'd made her come so hard she was floating!"

"I...sort of remember that orgasm," Emily says dreamily, her face flushed and shining with perspiration, her eyes a little unfocused; she is apparently no longer grinding on the chair. "I felt like my whole body was coming apart into little pieces and flying off in every direction. It all becomes rather blurry after that."

"Mom screamed," Mike says. "Nothing she said made sense and it was all filth, but she screamed. It was just a bunch of swearing, mostly variations on 'Fuck,' but with stuff like 'Suck my cunt' thrown in. And she said 'Shit' a lot. A LOT."

"Your mum doesn't normally swear, does she?" asks the interviewer.

"Fuck no!" Mike grins. "You gotta get her revved up before she cuts loose, but when she does...well, it's all filth, all the time. It's hot!"

"What was her orgasm like?"

"Long!" Mike laughs. "Or 'multiple,' more accurately. She just kept coming in waves, over and over and over. She was spasming at first, like bucking against me, but she couldn't keep that up. By the end she was just twitching and whimpering. And the sexiest thing - her eyes rolled back in her head. I'd never seen a woman do that before, where she comes so hard she's just out. Damn!"

"I don't know if I lost consciousness," muses Emily. "I don't think it was that simple. I think I was just in a place where consciousness didn't matter. It was pure bliss, and I was lost in it. There wasn't anything else."

"Eventually I stopped," Mike laughs, shrugging. "I could have kept going but my mouth was getting numb. And besides, I was so hard it was really, really painful. I wanted some relief too! So, down went the pants. I sort of tugged her to the edge of the couch, lined up, and in I went."

"You weren't concerned about getting her consent first?"

Mike looks at the interviewer like he's just said the stupidest thing imaginable. "While I was eating her out she begged me I don't know how many times to fuck her. I think I had consent."

"I was out of it enough that I don't remember him entering me," Emily chuckles. "I was in a complete haze, and I gradually became aware that I was being wonderfully, magnificently fucked. What a perfect thing to wake up to!"

"Did you realize it was Mike?" the interviewer asks.

"That was much too complex a thought for me to be able to have in my head at that moment!" she laughs. "I just knew I was being fucked like I love to be fucked! I remember when I opened my eyes and looked up at Mike, that moment of recognition. 'Oh, it's my son. Of course it is. Only he fucks me like this.'"

"How did you feel at that moment?"

"Ohhhh...perfect," Emily purrs.

"Even though it was your own son?"

"He wasn't my son then. He was my lover, and he was giving me exactly what I needed." Her eyes are glittering, her cheeks flushed with arousal. "All I could do was to tell him to fuck my tight pussy like he owned it!"

"God, when she said that..." Mike grins and whistles. "At that moment, the idea of owning that tight little pussy sounded really, really good! So I fucked it like I owned it."

"My whole body was so sensitive after Mike licked me. I came again," Emily nods, excitement in her eyes. "Almost immediately. Mike's cock fits me so perfectly, and he uses it so fucking well! He wasn't trying to hold me back, and I just -" and her she claps her hands sharply - "orgasmed. I think I'd have come no matter what he did to me!"

"She still had her panties around her knees so I wrapped my arm around her leg and held them to my chest and hammered her silly, right through her orgasm and into the next one and the one after that," Mike tells us excitedly. "She just came and came and came, and when she comes, God damn what her pussy does to my cock! I could have fucked her forever!"