Folie a Deux, Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was so hot during that meal!" Emily tells us. "I could feel Mike's eyes undressing me and I knew he was going to drag me off to someplace quiet as soon as he had the chance. I was so ready for him! My nipples were as hard as bullets and very obvious, to the point that I needed to sit hunched to avoid drawing attention to them. I was so wet I could feel my panties sticking to my crotch, and every time I shifted on my chair I felt surges and trills shiver up my body from the little bit of friction it placed on my...feminine parts. I shouldn't be surprised if everyone around me knew I was excited, but no one let on if they noticed anything."

"I don't know if I tasted a bite of what I ate," Mike chuckled as he reappears. "I even went back for seconds and cleaned the plate then too, but all I could think about was sinking into mom. By then, like, I'd given up fighting it. I was gonna do it. She knew I was gonna do it. Every time we locked eyes we could see it, see what the other wanted. I don't know how I kept up with the conversation around me because I was focused, like totally, completely focused. I could see her nipples poking holes in her shirt from where I was sitting. She kept rubbing her pussy on her chair. She was flushed. I swear to God I could smell her -- I mean the people right next to her couldn't smell her because there were like a thousand food smells and there was a lake breeze moving the air around, but I remembered so completely how she smelled that my mind just filled it in. I think that got me hotter than anything."

"The meal at such an event doesn't precisely end so much as peter out into snacking as the day wears on," Emily informs us. "I was involved in the cleanup and the chit-chat around those activities, but of course I kept my eye on Mike. When he made eye contact with me and the unostentatiously slipped away toward the house, I knew he was going to wait for me. I watched him disappear around the side of the house, waited several minutes, and then quietly followed him, drawing as little attention as I could."

"Nobody was supposed to go into the house during the parties when it was nice outside," Mike informs us in voice-over as we see photos of the back of the house, then the side, and then a close-up of a door on the side of the house, near the parking area. "But, like, I'd grown up going to that house, and kids explore, right? All the kids knew that they kept the one side door open for deliveries and caterers and shit, so by the time I was nine I'd explored every inch of that place. There was a cupola at the top of the house, like three stories up from the door, that was their home office. I knew nobody would be up there. I parked myself around the side, and as soon as mom came around I grabbed her wrist, opened that door, and shut it behind us."

Emily again, grinning like the cat that ate the canary. "I needed Mike so badly that it had been difficult to keep from sprinting around the side of the house when I saw him go. I forced myself to stroll, as though I were simply looking for a quiet place. When I rounded the corner of the house I barely even saw Mike before he had me by the hand, pulling me into the house. He was very forceful!"

"What happened then?" the interviewer asks.

Emily's grin widens. "We couldn't do very much there because it was just inside the door, around the corner from the room where the caterers were working. We could hear them chatting and bustling about. But Mike did take the time to press me against the wall, squeeze my left breast through my shirt, and kiss me quite ferociously. It took my breath away! A few moments later he was leading me up the stairs, both of us sneaking like thieves, both of us with enormous, illicit smiles on our faces. By that point, though, I was so hungry for him that I'd have let him take me in the living room had he wanted to do that."

"We got up to the second floor and there were some little kids sneaking around in one of the bedrooms, just poking their noses where they shouldn't have been like I did when I was their age," Mike laughs "They'd left the door open so we could hear them shushing each other. We just went right up to the cupola and locked the door behind us."

"I felt so naughty!" Emily confides with a giggle as she reappears. "It wasn't merely that I was sneaking away from a party to have sex with my own son, but I was going into forbidden parts of my boss' house! We were going to have sex in their office, in a cupola with glass windows all around that had an incredible view of the very party we'd sneaked away from! That added a very...naughty schoolchild aspect to it, I think, a frisson of danger, and a different sort of transgression than the one we were already going to commit. I was giddy!"

"I closed the door and locked it!" Mike tells us with a smile. "I knew those kids were poking around, so I didn't want them coming in on us. But once that door was locked I forgot about everyone outside that room. It was me and mom and it was gonna happen. I had her pressed up against the door and her shirt pushed up over her tits before either of us had a chance to take a breath."

Emily again, the flush creeping up her cheeks, her eyes bright. "I managed to say the word 'Front' before he cut me off with a kiss -- telling him that the clasp was in front, not in back. The last time he'd gotten frustrated with my bra and ripped it off of me, and while that was magnificent and thrilling and perfect, I could hardly disappear from the party and then reappear without a bra! I tugged his shirt up as he opened my bra, and once I pulled his shirt off he bent and took my breast into his mouth."

Mike once more. "I love mom's boobs. I love 'em. She hates 'em 'cause they're small, but I can just about suck the whole thing into my mouth, not just the nipple, and man did she get worked up when I did that. She grabbed my head and arched her back up into me and sort of...what's the word...keened? Like this high, trembling moan that went on and on as I sucked her nipple, then went to the other boob and did the same to that one, then back and forth, back and forth. God she has amazing tits. I coulda sucked on those things all day long!"

Emily reappears and nods vigorously. "Mike's mouth is the most amazing thing in the entire world, except perhaps for his hands and his cock and...well, he's an amazing young man! He took my breast between his lips with a fierce suction and held it there, drawing all the blood to the nipple and making it so hard and so sensitive even that it was thrilling even before he put his tongue on it. But then he did put his tongue on it, just the very tip at first, flicking quickly back and forth over the tip, and then gliding the flat of his tongue over it so that every nerve in my nipple and areola sang at once. I almost wept with relief."

We see Mike again. "Mom was fucking my mouth with her nipple, moaning like a whore, and she starts with the swearing like she does when she's having sex. 'Fucking suck my tits, bite 'em, fuck yes you get me so hot baby,' all that kind of thing. It's always gotten me hot as hell when she talks that way, you know? I mean, if she always swore then it would be no big deal, right? But she's always such a language prude, so when she cuts loose it like it's even more perverted."

"What was she doing?" asks the interviewer.

"She ran her fingers through my hair, ran her nails up and down my back, but that didn't last long. Pretty soon she was opening my shorts and pushing them down. I kicked them off and her hand was all over my dick. She kind of whimpered when she wrapped her fingers around it, you know, like that was the thing she wanted more than anything else in the whole world, touching my cock made her so happy she couldn't even put it into words. Like I was a present she was opening on Christmas Day."

"How did that make you feel?"

"How do you think it made me feel?" Mike laughs. "My own mom loves my cock so much she can't even tell me. My own mom! Who never does anything wrong, doesn't speed, doesn't cheat on her taxes, nothin'. But she's willing to cheat on her husband -- my dad -- break the law, and like, violate one of society's biggest taboos to get her hands on my cock. It made me feel like the biggest badass in the fuckin' world."

"Mmmmmmm," Emily purrs, glassy-eyed, as she reappears. "Feeling that cock, that magnificent cock, throbbing like velveted steel, throbbing for me, for his own mother! So long, so thick, the vein on the bottom pulsating against my palm so that I could feel his heart hammering for me! I closed my eyes and concentrated on my cunt and the way it would feel when my son's cock was stretching it wide open and hammering me deep and hard, the way it would feel when he simply took control of me and began to use my body for his pleasure. I was beyond words. What could I have said that could have conveyed any of that?"

"But you were swearing," the interviewer points out, sounding amused.

"Fuck yes I was swearing," Emily giggles. "But that still wasn't expressing a thousandth of what my son's cock in my hand made me feel! So I did the only thing I could do in that situation: I sank to my knees and used my mouth to worship him instead."

Mike gives a delighted little moan as we cut back to him. "That was the first thing we did," Mike tells us, "back when this all began. I mean we kissed and stripped each other, yeah, but the first thing we did that we could get arrested for was when mom sucked my cock, and I don't think I'd stopped thinking about it for half an hour at a time since then. And here she was, sliding her hands down my chest, over my stomach, and around to my ass as she licks and kisses straight down the middle of my body and crouches in front of me. She looks up at me with those gorgeous fucking eyes, just locks eyes with me, and sticks out her tongue. And it was like time just stopped, like my heart hung up between beats, you know? She sticks her tongue out like a cat and just runs it right up my cock, from the head all the way to the root. And her fucking tongue, man. Her fucking tongue."

"I watched his face as I took him into my mouth," Emily tells us happily. "Oral sex is an amazing thing because at that moment you do nothing but give pleasure, and you can watch that pleasure on the face of the one you love. When I took him to the root and swirled my tongue on his balls, he opened his eyes wide and gasped. When I sucked him into the back of my throat, suckled him, and hummed so that every part of my mouth vibrated against him, he squinted his eyes and moaned. When I made the very tip of my tongue as firm as I could make it and danced it under and along the big, mushroom head of his shaft, he closed his eyes tight and inhaled sharply. It was as though his body was an instrument and I was playing it with notes of sensual gratification. I saw and heard the effect of everything I did, no matter how small, and bringing such joy to the man I loved more than any other, the man who could play me the same way, was beyond thrilling. It was even beyond sensual. It was...it felt...right. Yes, right. Proper. I felt like I was supposed to be before him, his cock in my mouth, lavishing upon him everything I could to make him happy."

"You felt it was proper to be sucking your son's cock in your boss' office during a work party with your husband and daughter, your coworkers and friends, right outside?" the interviewer asks with mingled incredulity and awe.

"Yes," Emily replies with a smile and a shrug. "I was where I was supposed to be. I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. I was a fool for having felt guilt or shame or reluctance. I was made to please the man I had made, and I had made him to please me."

"You make it sound like a religious experience."

Emily laughs merrily. "I do go on! But it felt that way to me at the time, it felt as though it were the most proper and beautiful thing I could possibly be doing. That sort of soul-deep connection isn't something I had ever felt with Bob, even though I did, and do, love him very dearly. He had simply never touched that spark in me. It took my own son to strike that spark, to kindle that flame, to make me blaze for him the way I did. At that moment I realized I could love him with every fiber of my being, and I did. I did."

Mike reappears. "She was looking at me in a way she'd never looked at me before. Like...it's hard to describe. I don't know how to describe it. Her eyes were just shining, big and bright, and she looked so happy. I'd never seen her look that happy or that satisfied. She looked like there was nothing in the whole world she'd rather be doing than sucking me -- not getting sucked by me, not getting fucked by me, not...I dunno, winning the lottery or something. I'd never seen a chick look so happy to be sucking a cock, and to have it be my mom on my cock was incredible."

Emily once more. "I didn't hurry. We had reason to hurry, as the threat of discovery was hanging over us and it would have been catastrophic had it happened, but I refused. I wanted to savor this experience. I wanted to become as intimate with every vein and whorl of skin on his cock as I was with my own face in the mirror."

"It was a long, slow, absolutely amazing blowjob," Mike smiles. "I never even knew a blowjob could be like that. Other girls give blowjobs as a way to get you hard, or a way to get you off, or a way to say thank you or whatever, but mom's blowjob in the office was like she was givin' it to make me feel like the most important man in the world."

"Did it work?" the interviewer asks.

"Fuckin' A right it did."

"I think I did it for about fifteen minutes, if not more," Emily says as we see her again. "It was enough time that I got tired of squatting long before the end and knelt instead, and long enough that my jaw got tired and began to hurt. I didn't stop, though, until I saw and heard and felt in his body that he was very close to coming. I wanted to taste his cum, but I needed to have it in my womb."

"Did you want to get pregnant?" the interviewer asks.

Emily does not appear shocked by the question. "No. I hadn't stopped to think that I was, perhaps, at my most fertile, although I should have realized that the hunger I was feeling for Mike's seed was more intense than it normally would have been. I'd been rattled since our first time together and wasn't thinking clearly. All I could think about was how glorious it would be to take his cum, to have it inside me, to feel it seeping out through the rest of the day, to know it was there as I mingled and acted normally in the party or as I rode home with my family. My desire for it left no room for reason!"

"Do you think subconsciously you wanted --"

"Yes," Emily nods vigorously, interrupting the interviewer. "I think on a subconscious level I wanted Mike to give me a child. To use that tiresome phrase, my biological clock was ticking. I was absolutely at my peak sexuality. My body craved being pregnant, craved becoming pregnant by the strongest, most dominant man I knew -- the man I was submitting to at that moment. Whether I knew it or not, my body wanted it."

Mike once more. "Man, I didn't think about the possibility of getting my mom pregnant at all. It was, like, too big an idea, too much for me to deal with. I don't even know if I really understood that I could. Not like I didn't know where babies came from, I wasn't that stupid. It was just...I was thinking of mom sexually a lot, but I wasn't thinking of babies with her. Yet."

"If you had, would you have continued?" the interviewer asks.

"Christ yes!" Mike laughs, a wolfish gleam in his eye. "Nothing was gonna stop that. I just woulda pulled out!"

"I was still wearing my shorts," we learn from Eden as we see her again, "and I had soaked them through -- luckily I had worn something dark! Fortunately Mike took care of that quickly as I let his cock go and stood up. His hands were everywhere at once! I don't even recall him touching my shorts, but suddenly I was naked and his hands were on my butt, pulling me so him. I felt him hard and wet against my tummy. He crushed me in a kiss, simply took control of my body with his mouth. No man has ever kissed me that way except my own son."

Mike once again. "I wanted to return what she did to me. I love going down on girls, and mom tastes like heaven. I'd been kind of leaning my ass up against the desk, so I just turned and pushed all the papers and shit onto the floor. I didn't really think about it, I just did it. It didn't occur to me until later that I was kinda trashing the office of our hosts, or, like, it would make it really obvious that somebody was in here!," he laughs. "I just wanted a taste and that was the best way to get it. I turned back to mom, grabbed her by the ass, lifted her up, swung back around and dropped her right on the desk. I spread her legs and dived right in."

We see Emily briefly, her eyes closed and a huge and delighted smile on her face as she says, "Mike's tongue is astounding!"

Back to Mike. "As I put my lips on her and she moaned loud and said, 'Fuck,' I noticed the windows were open. Every wall except the one with the door in it had a window, and all of them were open, and that meant we could hear the party down below. I could hear talking, laughing, kids screaming, motorboats out on the lake, even birds in the trees. And that was no big deal, except, if we could hear them, then they could hear us if we started making too much noise. And mom gets loud. I love that she gets loud -- I love making her get loud! But this was not a good time."

"What did you do?" the interviewer asks.

Mike grins devilishly. "Her panties were right there next to me on the floor. They were sexy little things, lacy little asshugger cheeksters, and they were soaked, just drenched in her juice. I put them up against her lips and told her to keep them in her mouth until I told her to take them out."

Emily is obviously extremely aroused at this memory. "Oh my! Oh, when he told me to keep my panties in my mouth, he had a tone of absolute command in his voice. I was helpless before that. I opened my mouth obediently and he put them in. I could taste myself perfectly, I had so saturated the cloth. When he said to keep them there until he told me to remove them, I snapped my jaw shut on them. I was so aroused I would have walked back into the party with them dangling between my teeth if he had ordered me to!"

Mike again. "I dived into her pussy like I hadn't eaten for a month. Face pressed right against her, cheeks pushing her open. I shoved my tongue up in there as far as I could get it and chased every drop she made. She was the best thing I tasted that day, man, no fucking lie!"

We see Emily again, her cheeks beet red, her eyes wide and shining, as she licks her lips. "The magnificent thing -- besides Mike's mouth! -- was that I could taste myself on my panties as clearly and vividly as he could with his mouth on me. It was an incredible erotic charge to suck the cloth and know that I was tasting the same thing as he was at that moment as he gave me such pleasure! Almost as soon as I realized that, I was on the edge of orgasm, and, unlike the first time he'd done that to me, he wasn't holding back and trying to hold off my orgasm. He was devouring me, and I simply slid over into a climax almost immediately."

"Oh yeah, I was glad for those panties being there!" Mike tells us with a laugh. "She was moaning, screaming, cussing -- 'Uggin ick ah ussy roo muherugger!' If I hadn't shut her up the cops woulda had us in cuffs in five minutes. But this way I could grind my face up into her, and when she started to come I just kept going."