Folie a Deux, Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'd been doing her Kegels," Mike confirms with a grin. "She grabbed my finger like she'd caught it stealing and all I could do was think...'Damn, I hit the jackpot.' I started rocking my finger in and out, slowly, and she just lit up. Her whole body tensed at once, she went up on her toes, she started sucking on my tongue like it was a pacifier...it was amazing. God, I wanted her so much then!"

"From the moment he started using his fingers on me, I was at the edge of orgasm," Emily explains. "Right at the edge, which amazed me because I usually had a hard time coming -- a lot of times I never even came at all with Bob. I'd gotten used to not having a climax. But when Mike began fuck -- fingering me, it put me right to the edge, and the sensation was so thrilling! I'd just been entered and I was already about to come!"

"I knew she was loving it," says Mike. "Her insides were going nuts on my fingers and she was holding my arms so tight it actually hurt. Her whole body was telling me she was getting off on it, but I didn't know she was actually going to get off until she did." He grins and adds, "And that was pretty unmistakable."

"When the palm of his hand pressed against my clitoris, I came," Emily reports. "I went right up and over. It wasn't the biggest or best orgasm I'd ever had, or even the best I had that day, but it was so very fulfilling! I never expected it and yet it was there, rising up, spiraling out from the center of myself and just flowing out. God!"

"She screamed into my mouth, and her pussy slammed down on my finger like a vise," Mike recalls with a grin. "She wetted my hand to the wrist. I was like...'God damn, I just made my mom come!'"

"It wasn't the longest orgasm," Emily says. "It was short but very sweet, and it left me knowing I could have another one, a much bigger one, with very little prompting.

"It also left me rather wobbly," she adds with a chuckle, "which is why I sank to my knees."

Mike looks amazed. "Right to her knees. Right in front of me. She looked so beautiful that way!"

"I got a good look at his cock," Emily says, not even noticing the vulgarity. "It was perfect. I don't mean to suggest it was objectively perfect or the best one in the world, but it was perfect for me. Everything about it was just the way I'd always imagined the perfect cock to be. It was straight. It was thick. It was about nine inches long, which is ideal for me. The veins looked like they were chiseled from granite. The head was like a plum. His balls were heavy with cum. It was everything I'd ever wanted in a cock.

"I did the only thing that made sense in that moment: I looked up at him, I stuck out my tongue, and I licked up the bottom from root to head."

Mike still looks amazed. "Wow. I watched the pink tip of her tongue come out and I thought, "Nah, she's not gonna...' And then she made a cradle of her tongue and caressed the underside of my cock with it, all the way up, slow, just staring into my eyes the whole time...I...I can't even tell you how hot that was. I can still see it like it's happening right this moment."

"I like oral," Emily says, eyes sparkling. "Giving and receiving. It had been a long time -- years -- since I'd done it, so I was enjoying every second of feeling him on my tongue. I wanted him to enjoy it too."

"She went up and down, slow, three or four times, like my cock was so delicious she just wanted to savor every bit of it." Mike smiles at the memory. "In my experience, most girls don't like giving head. I mean, most don't mind it that much and they do it to make you feel good, but most girls don't like to do it. But mom's eyes were blazing and she was...worshiping my cock. She was loving it, loving doing it, loving how it felt and just the act of it. And I love oral too, getting and giving, so to be with someone who loved it as much as me was...wow."

Emily licks her lips with glee. "I loved how he looked. He was wholly into the sensations I was giving him, and because I wasn't receiving anything in return I could completely and utterly focus on what I was doing. I could do something with my mouth and immediately see the effects on his face and feel them through his cock, and that sort of instant feedback and...control, I suppose, is a very powerful thing. But at the same time, the power that I had was because I was submitting to Mike's desires and taking nothing for myself. In that moment I was giving myself to my son completely and yet that gave me power in the relationship -- the power to give him what he needed in that moment. And that's an incredibly seductive prospect."

"Did you continue with the oral sex?" the interviewer asks.

"Oh yes! Oh my, yes!" Angela laughs. "There was no way I was letting that perfect cock get away without feeling it in my throat! I opened my mouth and just looked up at him for a long moment with my mouth an inch away from the head, so that he could feel my breath on it. The look of longing on his face was...thrilling. And then I put my mouth around the head and slowly took him, inch after inch, all the way down until my nose was in his pubic hair and I had my lips pressed against his body. I looked up at him and I saw a magnificent vista of hard angles and planes across his abdomen and his chest, every muscle standing out perfectly with just a bit of shadow in the sunlight. He was so strong! And his face was so very...loving. So kind. So appreciative and hungry and sweet. We locked eyes, and...and I hadn't felt that loved, that adored, in a long time."

"When was the last time?" asks the interviewer.

Emily thinks for a moment, begins to speak, and then simply shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe never. Maybe I'd never seen any love so complete as I saw on my son's face in that moment. He loved me with everything he had and I gave it back to him with everything I had."

Mike reappears onscreen as the interviewer asks, "What was it like to have your mom on her knees performing oral sex on you?"

He shakes his head. "I wasn't thinking about her as my mom then. I mean I was, but I wasn't. Neither of us could think that way, it would have been too much. So I saw her as the gorgeous, naked woman sucking my cock so I could fuck her brains out. I mean, that was what I was trying to think. Like once or twice a minute I'd realize she was my mom, but I had to push that aside."

"Was that hard to do?"

He shrugs and grins. "Not as hard as it would have been if she wasn't sucking my cock better than I'd ever had it sucked before, or if I didn't know she was so wet for me she was dripping. I wanted to fuck her. Hell, at that point I don't think I was willing to be told no."

"And she's good at oral?"

"Ha! When she took me down her throat all the way and just parked her mouth there as she worked me over with her tongue and cheeks, just caressed every square inch of my cock at once, worked it, just adored it -- when she did that and she looked up at me with her amazing eyes...well, I'd never felt anything that good before."

"I could have sucked him all day and been happy," Emily purrs, "but I started feeling very, very...empty. I needed to be filled, and I needed to be filled by the most perfect cock I'd ever seen. It was in my mouth, I needed it in my pussy."

"After like five minutes, she took her mouth off me," Mike says. "She was still looking up at me, her hand around the base of my cock, and have one last slow lick all the way up, just teased the head with her tongue, and in the sweetest, sexiest voice I've ever heard, she asked --"

"'Will you fuck me, baby?'" Emily asks, her voice pitched husky and needful. "'Will you fuck me hard and deep and not stop until you make me scream for your cum?'"

"You asked that?" the interviewer asks, amused disbelief in her voice.

"Those were the words I used, as best as I can recall," Emily laughs merrily. "I told you I talk dirty during sex, and I was just getting started."

"It wasn't just you being vocal in your pleasure like they'd told you to?" the interviewer asks.

"I had that in mind," Emily acknowledges. "I needed to be loud for the amusement of the savages. But when I'm enjoying sex, I am loud and I do talk dirty. It wasn't a stretch for me to say those things – they just came naturally out of my mouth."

"So," the interviewer asks, "what did Mike do?"

Mike again. "I didn't say anything. I just kicked together our clothes to make someplace to lie down, and she did. Flat on her back. And then she stuck her legs out straight and then spread them wide...wider..."

We see a film clip of Emily dancing onstage, finishing a whirling leap with a splits that drops her crotch to the floor. She can certainly spread her legs when she has a mind to.

"Lying there in the sun, naked, sweat glistening on her body, her pussy just shining with wetness, her hair like gold," Mike sighs. "It was so beautiful. She was so beautiful. So amazingly...inviting."

"And then?" the interviewer asks.

"And then I got down on my knees between her legs and lowered myself onto her."

"He didn't go inside me," Emily says. "Not yet. He just covered me with himself and put his skin on mine. It felt...divine. I love having a man on top of me, the sensation, the weight, knowing that he and I were going to be joined in the most perfect way possible...and then he kissed me. It was the most possessive kiss I've ever had, before or since. At that moment I belonged to him, body and soul, all of me, and he belonged to me."

"She wrapped her arms around me and held me close, like a second skin," Mike says. "I could feel her hands on my back, her fingernails -- she doesn't keep her fingernails long but I could feel them digging into my skin like she was urging me on. My cock was against her thigh, her upper thigh a couple inches from her pussy, and even there she was so wet! I shifted my hips a bit and brought the head up to her lips."

Emily gasps, a sharp intake of breath as she recalls the scene. "Ohhhhh. Oh. The first time I felt his cock against my cunt." It's impossible to imagine that she would use that word when she wasn't excited, but it's somehow impossible to imagine her using any other word now. "That big, hungry head right against my lips. I knew my juices were getting onto his cock and I could just hold the image in my mind of him moving against me and the head of that magnificent cock coming away glistening in the sunlight, glistening with something I'd put there, something that could have come only from me." She closes her eyes and almost purrs.

"I normally tease a little bit," Mike says. "You know, rub a girl's pussy with my cock, get the tip wet and then rub her clit. It makes both of us want it more. But I couldn't have wanted it any more than I already did, and neither could she. Her hips were already moving, grinding, trying to get me inside. She was whimpering into my mouth. All I had to do was shift a little more and I slipped right in."

Emily gasps and her eyes fly open; she is incredibly aroused. "Oh God! That first second when he pushed inside me! The way the head opened me and then suddenly I swallowed him up and he was giving it to me, inch after inch! It felt like it took an eternity. It really did. It felt like he'd never finish giving me his cock, and I wanted it all. I wanted every millimeter. I didn't want anything left outside, I wanted it all in me, inside me where I needed it, where he needed it. And every little bit that he gave me felt better and better and better, sliding in so deep and still giving me more."

She's actually breathing heavily now. "And then I felt him bump up against my cervix and I knew that when he came, he'd be coming right into my womb. Right into my womb. And then I felt his balls against me and I knew I'd taken him all, and I knew we fit. We fit perfectly, absolutely perfectly. I couldn't take anymore at exactly the instant he had no more to give. It was like we'd been made for each other."

Mike is flushed but smiling, with only a trace of awkwardness. "When I got inside of her, all the way inside, it felt incredible, better than any pussy I'd had, but...it was one of those moments when I realized what I was doing. It was like, 'Dude, you're seriously fucking your own mom right now.' I got so dizzy, just for a second! I think if I'd have been standing up I'd have fallen over."

"What did you do then?" the interviewer asks, and a little eagerness is audible in her voice.

He laughs. "Well then she squeezed me with her pelvic muscles and she wasn't my mom anymore! So I started fucking her."

Emily is painfully aroused by now. "In and out...it's such a simple thing, just in and out. But it was so exquisite! He was moving inside me and he was touching every nerve I had, stroking them in perfect rhythm, over and over, driving into me, pushing me back against the ground. I was already screaming into his mouth. I'm also a screamer." She doesn't seem bothered by the admission. "And when he took his mouth off mine, I started to talk dirty."

"No, it wasn't dirty talk," Mike corrects. "It was filth. Magnificent filth."

"What was she saying?" the interviewer asks.

"What wasn't she? 'Fuck me hard, pound my cunt!'"

"'Hammer me you fucker!'" Emily adds. "'Slam that cock up into me!'"

"'Harder, fuck me harder!'" Mike continues. "'Fuck me like I'm your slut!'"

"'I'm your whore, your cocksucking slut bitch, use me! Use my cunt!'"

"'Fuck me you motherfucker, fuck your mother!'" Mike says, nostrils flaring. "Hammer me like the horny cunt I am! Fill me!'"

"'Come in me!'" Emily nearly shouts. "'I want your cum so fucking bad, pour it into me! Give it to me, every drop! Empty your balls in me!'"

"And how much of this was because the gang had told you to be vocal?"

Emily smirks and says, "Not a single bit. By that point it was all me."

"Every word made me hotter," Mike says. "I'd never fucked anyone so hard before, and she just kept begging for it harder and harder."

"He was hammering me so hard that I felt my bones shaking inside my skin, and it still wasn't enough," Emily says. "I had never in my life been that aroused. Everything felt good, even what hurt. Perhaps especially what hurt. And all I could think was 'more," more cock, more fucking, harder, deeper, faster. In fact, I wasn't thinking at all then. My body was in complete control and my mind had gone somewhere else."

"When she crossed her ankles behind my back and locked me in, just squeezing my cock with her muscles as I ground against her, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I couldn't. I couldn't even understand how I'd lasted as long as I did."

"I was just babbling for his cum, yelling myself hoarse," Emily says. "I don't think I was making a bit of sense, just saying dirty words. I could've come the moment he entered me or at any moment after that, but I needed to wait for him. I needed to wait for his seed inside me before I came."

"I tried to say I was going to come," Mike says. "I think I got out, 'I guhhhkuuu' or something, like I was just trying to figure out words. When I came I gave a groan that came from the soles of my feet and all the way up, and I just exploded. I just exploded into her."

"His cum," Emily marvels, breathless. "Oh God. I could feel his whole body just coil like a spring. I grabbed his cock with my cunt muscles and squeezed as hard as I could, and that was what did it. If I'd have heard that sound come out of him at any other time, I'd have sworn he was injured. But his cock was jumping inside of me like a thing alive and I knew he was giving me what I needed. I knew he was pouring his seed straight into my cervix, as deep inside me as he could go. After the first time his cock jumped, I came."

"She bit me," Mike laughs, pointing to a spot on his shoulder just to the side of his neck. "She had her mouth pressed to me and she actually bit me when she came. It didn't hurt. I knew she was just spasming. Her body was as rigid and stiff as a mannequin, but her insides were dancing. I'd never known she could dance inside too, but...damn. She does. She really does."

"I didn't even know where I was," Emily laughs. "I didn't even know who I was! There was just this gut-wrenching climax that was so strong it almost hurt. It was right at the farthest edge of pleasure, right where my body was telling me it couldn't take anything stronger, and it just held there, and held there, and held there. I think I thought I was dying and I didn't care."

"It was the best sex I'd ever had," Mike says simply.

"I didn't know I could feel those sensations," Emily says, shrugging helplessly. "I didn't know that the human body was capable of producing them. I'd never been one for romance novels that talk about that kind of thing, and I'd certainly never experienced anything like it myself. It was...revelatory. It was the sort of thing that one can never forget about once one experiences it."

"So then what?" the interviewer asks.

"For a long time I lay there, eyes closed, completely limp. He was still inside me. I could feel the froth we'd made leaking from me. I felt the sun. I heard voices but nothing was really making sense. I couldn't piece together where I was or even who I was with -- my mind kept telling me it was my son and then rejecting the possibility, over and over again."

Emily sighs deeply. "And then I opened my eyes and saw him, my baby boy. He was on top of me. He was inside me. He'd put his sperm inside me. We'd had sex. And that was when the guilt fell from the sky in waves and began crashing over me."

"Once the...what the urgency of it was over, I started to think," Mike says. "And that wasn't a good thing. I mean, it was a good thing because we needed to think and deal with what we'd done, but...man. It was not good."

"What do you mean?" the interviewer asks.

"All right, it wasn't our fault that we'd had sex, right?" Mike asks. "We did what we had to do, and we had to do it because psychopaths made us do it. If we'd gotten right back to the road that morning and gone on our way to the wedding, we weren't going to decide to fuck just because. I'd never, ever thought about her like that and I'm pretty sure she'd never thought about me like that. It's not like we were going to suddenly start ripping each other's clothes off.

"But once we'd been forced into it, we'd gotten into it. We clicked. You can make out with someone without getting as caught up in it as we did. You can even have sex with someone without really liking it, that happens all the time. But that wasn't how it was with us. From the time we started touching each other, it was awesome. I mean, I didn't just like it, I loved it. I loved it. And there was no doubt she did too. So yeah, they made us do it, but us getting off so hard on it? That was all on us."

Emily looks very somber and thoughtful, and is not looking directly at the camera. "I had begged my son to ejaculate inside me, and it was the most blissful and transcendent experience of my life when he did. I had no idea that level of sexual compatibility was even possible, but everything either of us did felt perfect, almost...well, I hesitate to use the word because I don't believe in it, but it almost felt foreordained. Inevitable. How could that much of a potential connection exist between two people who were so close to each other and not eventually demand exploration?"

"Do you think you'd have eventually gotten together if this hadn't happened?" the interviewer asks.

"No," Emily says with a decisive shake of her head. "I know that sounds self-contradictory, but under what circumstances would Mike and I ever have come to know that that compatibility existed? Logically, of course, I knew that. But knowing that and believing it were two very different things when I was forced to confront the actuality of the attraction and the concrete reality of what we'd done with each other...to each other. And, more importantly, confronting the fact that my own son was the best lover I'd ever had by a considerable margin, and I was the best he'd had."