Folk Music: Encore

Story Info
Cousins visit the beach and then spend the night together.
5.3k words
4.25
10.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had just picked a light cotton button-down shirt to go over his muscle shirt when the doorbell rang. He tried to button it as he headed to the front door, but he kept reaching for the wrong button hole. He looked through the peep-hole and could barely see a hairline. “Who is it?” he asked.

“If you have to ask, I’m going home,” a woman’s voice answered.

Kyle opened the door in a hurry to see Dottie. “I couldn’t see your face, and it’s the wrong time of year for Girl Scouts to be selling cookies.”

Dottie took off an overcoat to reveal a white bikini. It was sunny, so the coat was dry, and Dottie hung it on the first hook she found. “Are you waiting for me to make a joke about eating them all?” she asked.

She knew her error when she saw the look in Kyle’s eye. “No,” he said. “I’m just admiring the view.”

“You like it? I picked it for you.”

“It’s awesome! You look like you’re on the cover of Maxim.”

Dottie was still looking him in the eye. “My god, you’re serious.”

Kyle was surprised she had to say it. “You think I’m gonna bullshit you just to get some? We’re way past that now. I meant you and me, but guys in general. There are a lot more of us now whose idea of beauty isn’t limited to a single-digit dress size, and the magazines have caught on.”

“And how often do you look at them?” Dottie asked.

“When I’m waiting at the barber,” Kyle answered defensively.

Dottie was satisfied. “Okay. I guess I can handle some competition once a month.”

“What competition?” Kyle asked. “That’s like asking a picture of Mike Trout to compete with a picture of a live player.”

“So, why do you say the outfit belongs on the cover?”

“How ‘bout I wait till we’re in the water to tell you?”

“Do you need a laser pointer?” Dottie asked.

“No, I’ve got a regular pointer that’ll do just fine,” Kyle answered.

Dottie giggled until she looked at him. “Oh, you meant your finger.” Now he moved his hands down to his crotch. “Yeah, I thought you meant THAT pointer.”

“So, why the overcoat?” Kyle asked.

“I gotta put my keys and phone someplace,” Dottie answered. Then she pointed to the hip segment of her bikini. “Since you’re driving, this is all I’m wearing to the lake.”

“Good thing I packed towels for both of us,” Kyle said, and he showed her a plastic beach bag. Dottie could see that there were at least three towels inside, in addition to a first aid kit and various other beach supplies.

Kyle drove a small truck to get them to the beach. Dottie pointed to a picnic area on their right. “I think that’s where we had my birthday party one year.”

Kyle took his left hand off the wheel briefly and pointed to the water. “Then this is probably where I had the, uh, wardrobe malfunction.”

They passed a restroom. Dottie said, “I think the first time I touched myself in a way that I enjoyed was when I was putting on a swimsuit over there.”

“What a coincidence!” Kyle said. “The first place I remember jacking off other than home or school was the men’s side of that same building.”

By the time they found a good spot and a parking space nearby, the sun was starting to set. Kyle put his cell phone and wallet in the compartment under the driver’s seat before locking the truck. They walked to the spot they’d picked out. Dottie opened the bag and put a bath towel on the ground for each of them. She noticed that there was a beach towel still in the bag. Dottie put her shoes on one towel. “I think I saw a couple doing it here once, but I was too far away to be sure, and I didn’t want to create a scene, so I kept on walking.”

“You mean this very spot, or just this park?”

“Right around this spot,” Dottie said.

Kyle pulled a plastic tub out of the bag and put it on the towel. Then he took his shoes, socks and outer shirt off and laid them under the tub. He waded into the water, not waiting for Dottie. When the water was over his knees, Dottie asked, “How is it?”

“Cool,” he said. “If this were August, I’d even say it was refreshing.”

Dottie followed him and went further, not stopping until the water was just below her waist. “It is, isn’t it?”

Kyle looked at her and said, “I know I said it before, but that’s a hell of a bikini you’re wearing.”

“Glad you like it.”

“I can see lots of boob flesh, and I love bottom pieces that have rings on the sides instead of solid fabric.” He put his finger inside the ring on her right hip.

“You’ve seen all this flesh and then some,” Dottie reminded him.

“Yeah, but this accentuates how sexy the whole package is,” Kyle explained. He started to put his other hand on the side of her breast, but Dottie slapped it away.

“Not here,” she said. “Someone might see us.”

“That’s okay, there’s something else I’ve been waiting to do in public,” Kyle said. Before Dottie could ask what he meant, he moved next to her and took her hand in his.

Dottie thought she’d melt. She cooed, “Oh, Kyle,” and she put her hand on his chest.

Kyle bent his knees and kissed her on the lips. “Some other night, I want to go on a real date with you.”

“Dating’s overrated,” Dottie said. “Dating is for people who don’t already enjoy doing things together. Playing Scrabble is the best foreplay I ever had.”

“Good, ‘cause that’s part of my other idea,” Kyle said.

“They make a plastic deluxe version, but where do you keep score?”

“Not that game. I meant the song title game.”

“Oh, now that’s a good idea!” Dottie said. “Wait, we still need a way to keep score.”

Kyle told her, “I’ll be right back.” He walked back to the shore and returned with the plastic tub. “Each time you lose a round, you put an article of clothing in here.”

Dottie laughed and said, “It shouldn’t take long to have a winner.”

“I like to think there’ll be two winners,” Kyle said.

“How do we pick the words?”

“Make ‘em up as we go along,” Kyle answered. “I’ll choose the first one. Green. You go first.”

Dottie thought for a moment and said, “Green Grass and High Tides”.

Kyle answered, “It’s Not Easy Being Green”.

Dottie: “Green, Green Grass of Home”. Kyle: “Ballad of the Green Berets”. Dottie: “Green-Eyed Lady”.

Kyle said, “And that takes me back to the big band era, ‘Green Eyes’.”

Dottie answered, “Kingston Trio, ‘Greenback Dollar’.”

Kyle thought and said, “You win this one.” He took his muscle shirt off and put it in the tub. He added, “Loser picks the next word?”

“Sounds fair,” Dottie said.

Kyle thought for a moment and said, “Old.”

Dottie didn’t hesitate. “That’s too easy. ‘Old Town Road’.”

Kyle added, “Wedding Bells Are Breaking Up That Old Gang of Mine”.

This round went through several turns before Kyle resorted to “The Old Rugged Cross”. Dottie said, “Wait, there’s another song like that.” She agonized for at least a couple minutes before she conceded. “I can’t think of one.”

Kyle held the tub in front of her and smiled. “Time to pay the piper!”

Dottie took off an earring that Kyle hadn’t even noticed she was wearing until then. She put it in the tub and said, “There you go.”

Kyle protested. “Earrings aren’t clothing!”

“Where do you keep ‘em?”

“In the bedroom.”

“Then they’re clothes.”

Even though he could practically see his cousin’s breasts with her swimsuit still on, he couldn’t wait for them to be exposed. “Do you wash ‘em? Do you put ‘em in a closet?”

“You treat ‘em like shoes,” Dottie insisted.

“You win,” Kyle said. “Dammit, I should have worn a cock ring.”

“Since I lost the round, I’ll choose the next word.” The ring on Dottie’s right ear was already annoying her. She thought for a moment and said, “Georgia.”

Kyle sang, “Georgia ... Georgia ... Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind.”

Dottie replied, “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.”

Kyle sang, “That’s the night that the lights went out in Georgia.”

Dottie hemmed and hawed and finally said, “I can’t think of one.” She took her earring off and hoped that Kyle couldn’t tell she was faking it.

Kyle said, “Now let’s get down to real clothes.”

Dottie looked at the earring as she put it in the tub and said, “Ring.”

They went through a dozen songs that had “ring” as a piece of jewelry, a verb and a general shape of things, before Kyle adopted a childlike voice and sang, “Ring around the rosie.”

Dottie said, “Damn it, I thought of that just as I sang my last one.” She thought of the phrase, “run rings around,” but she couldn’t think of a song that used it. “I give up,” she said.

Kyle was much more excited at the prospect of whatever came off next than of the earring. Dottie pulled the left strap of her bikini top off the shoulder. “All the way,” Kyle insisted.

“I will, it’s just easier to do it this way,” Dottie explained. She pulled the other strap off the shoulder and then lifted the top from the bottom of the cups.

“Also more fun,” Kyle said. “Those two seconds where I can’t see your tits at all make it that much more exciting when they’re out in the open.”

“I’ll remember that the next time we just go to bed together,” Dottie said.

“You mean first time,” Kyle pointed out.

Dottie thought for a moment. “You’re right,” she sighed. “We’ve used a bed, but we haven’t actually decided to go to bed before.”

Kyle moved up face to face and put his hands around her waist. “I kinda like that idea,” he said, and he kissed her.

Dottie could feel his hands falling over her butt. “Back to the game,” she said. She tried to think of a word, and heard the words she’d just said. “Game.”

Kyle sang, “Come on, baby, let’s play ... the game of love (love) love (love).”

Dottie replied, “Same title, early 2000’s,” and sang, “It’s all in the game of love.”

After another half-dozen songs, Dottie was getting desperate, but she didn’t want to lose four rounds in a row and be the first one naked. She sang, “Play (play) the game tonight.”

Kyle sang, “I know all there is to know about the crying game.”

“No repeats,” Dottie exclaimed. “I win this one!”

“Rats, I was distracted,” Kyle said. It was clear that he was staring at her breasts.

He frowned, and Dottie could tell he wasn’t just pretending to be unhappy. He reached under the water and came up with his trunks. “Hey, this feels pretty good!” he said.

“You’ve never gone skinny dipping?” Dottie asked.

Kyle laughed. “Not on purpose!”

Dottie walked into deeper water and said, “Come over here.” As soon as he was in front of her, she turned her back to him. “I know what you want, and I want it too.”

“Yeah?” He put his hands on her hips.

Dottie lifted his hands and put them under her breasts. “Yeah.” Kyle caressed them while he nibbled on her earlobes.

This went on for a minute before Kyle suddenly slapped his own thigh. “Was that a fish I felt?”

“Not unless they’ve started feeding the lake,” Dottie told him, and she reached back to bring his hands forward again.

Kyle put his left hand back on her breast, but it was in the way of his right hand, and the right hand fell over Dottie’s bikini bottom. He could feel the metal ring on the right side of the bottom against his arm. “Doesn’t that bother you?” he asked.

“It burns if I wear it too long on a hot day and don’t get in the water soon, but otherwise it’s just kinda there,” she explained.

Kyle put his finger through the ring and tried to do something, but his finger had so little range that he put it back over her crotch. He felt her mound and boldly moved the fabric off to the left. He gently rubbed her pussy lips. She didn’t move forward or back to give away her reaction. He moved up so she’d feel his hard dick against her butt. “That feels good,” she cooed.

“Front or back?”

“Both, but I meant the front.”

“Then I’ll go a little deeper,” Kyle said. He found where her lips separated and slipped his finger inside her pussy. She backed up, and he was able to rub her nipples at the same time that he fingered her.

When he had both knuckles inside, she said, “I wish that was your dick.”

“Really? I was thinking I’d be happy if it was just my tongue!”

“Your tongue can’t put a load of cum inside me,” Dottie said. “Neither can your finger.”

“You have no imagination,” Kyle answered, and he pulled his finger out.

Dottie turned around. “This I gotta see,” she said.

“How good a view do you want?” Kyle asked. He was still waist-deep in water, but she could see that he was masturbating.

Dottie knelt in front of him, but with a comfortable distance between them. “This close,” she said. Kyle twisted his hand a little more than he normally did when he pleasured himself, but when his knees buckled, it was real. He straightened himself up and walked to where the water wasn’t as deep. Dottie was able to see his cum floating over his fingers.

Kyle moved behind her again and slipped his finger back where it had been before. He pistoned in and out until he could see the water moving around her shaking legs. “Ta-da!” he exclaimed.

“I’ve never had that much excitement over that little cum,” Dottie panted.

“You want more?” Kyle asked.

“A lot more,” Dottie answered.

“Let’s head home.” Kyle found the tub and handed Dottie her earrings. They put their clothes back on and walked to shore hand in hand. Not far away, on the road in front of them, a woman on a horse rode past them. Kyle asked Dottie, “Did you ever want a horse?”

Dottie answered, “Every girl says she wants one when she’s eight, but I lost interest by the time I was ten. This isn’t going to be a weight joke, is it?”

Kyle replied, “No, I was just picturing you leaning down on a horse, riding like Lady Godiva, and it was a beautiful image.”

As they got to the truck, Dottie asked, “So, who were you thinking about?”

“When?”

“Just now, when you were ... providing a sample.”

“I was looking straight ahead, first at your tits, ‘cause they were in plain sight, and then at your bikini bottom. I imagined us on a beach towel and me pulling it down to fuck you.”

When they were closer to Kyle’s house, he told her, “I know we talked about going to bed, but I’ve been doing some work in the main bedroom, so we could do it in the guest room if you don’t like the dust.”

“I want to sleep where we’d normally sleep if we lived together,” Dottie told him.

“I’m just saying, you might change your mind when you see the condition the room’s in.”

When they got back to his house, Kyle carried the towels and Dottie carried the tub and the first aid kit. Once the front door was closed, they put their things down and hugged. Kyle rubbed Dottie’s shoulders, and she rubbed his ass. She felt his dick get hard and said, “Let’s get to bed!”

“No concert video? No games?” Kyle asked.

“We had enough music and games at the beach,” Dottie assured him.

“Bedtime it is, then!” Kyle said. He led her up the stairs to his bedroom. He opened the door a little. “Take a look,” he said.

“I’ve had sex in dirtier rooms than this,” Dottie assured him.

Kyle opened the door the rest of the way. Dottie eagerly stripped out of her bikini. She pulled the covers away and lay with only her feet under the undisturbed corner. She looked up said, “Oh, Kyle!”

Kyle had stripped down to his underwear. He followed her gaze to the mirror on the ceiling. “I just put that in. There’s probably still some dust from the ceiling on the floor. That’s why I offered the guest room.”

“You put that in for me, didn’t you?” Dottie asked. Kyle nodded. “You really love me!”

“You couldn’t tell?”

“You’ve said it lots of times, and you’ve showed me your feelings sexually, but THIS! This means you care about me. Come over here, you--you--”

Kyle jumped on top of her. He started to reach to pull his underwear down and asked, “Can you see okay?”

“Yeah, but I wanna see something else first,” Dottie said. She pushed him off of her and onto his side and then moved onto her side. She put her hand over his hip and pushed. Kyle moved closer. “This is the first thing I wanna see. You, next to me, naked sides, and I can make out a little bit of your dick.” She moved back a little, wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a few times. “Now I can see it a little more,” she giggled.

“Well, I know what I want, and you’ll probably like seeing it too,” Kyle said. He moved her onto her back again and moved down between her legs. He suggested, “It’ll probably be a more erotic sight if you cross your arms over your chest at first.” As she did, she felt his tongue run down the crease between her pussy and her right leg. He crossed over and ran it up the left side. “When you see my head over you in the mirror, is it as hot for you as your jiggling tits are for me?” he asked.

Dottie removed her right hand and put it over the back of Kyle’s head. “That answer your question?” she asked.

“It sure does,” Kyle answered, and now he used his tongue to sift through her pubic hair. After that, he put his fingers between her lips and separated them. He licked the circle that her open lips formed and then moved his tongue in slowly.

Dottie’s other hand slipped off her chest and she watched her chest wiggle as her cousin ate her. “Oh, Kyle, I’ve never seen my own tits like this,” she cooed.

Kyle stopped licking her to ask, “Your own? Whose else have you seen?”

He resumed licking her insides while she answered, “Amateur porn.” She noticed that he stopped for a moment. “Hey, women like it too. We just like different kinds than men.”

Kyle probed deeply inside his cousin’s pussy. He inhaled the scent of her arousal and it inspired him to run his tongue around, touching as many different spots as he could. He reached up, hoping to rub her breasts, but she was already taking care of it herself. The brief flashes of erect nipple under her hands turned him on in a new way. He wanted to make her come, but now he wanted to see her face while he did it. He moved off her to remove his underwear and then moved up. He could feel his cock head bouncing against Dottie’s thighs. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“I was ready the moment we got in the house,” she answered. “Show me how much you love me.” Kyle straightened his dick out and waved it back and forth until he was sure he felt her pussy. He knelt down to see where his dick would move, and the head slipped inside her pussy on the first try. “You’re there,” she assured him. “Give it to me!”

Kyle wasted no more time. He thrust his hips in and out, savoring the look of bliss on his cousin’s face. “I put that mirror up just for you,” he said.

“I know you did. If I didn’t love you before, I would now.”

He thrust a little faster and said, “I want this to be your home someday.”

“I can see your butt moving up and down while you’re fucking me,” Dottie said. “Go faster!”

“I want as good a view as you have,” Kyle said. He straightened up and lifted her right leg. Dottie moved it over his shoulder, and then they moved her left leg as well. He went back to fucking her, and now he could see her tits wiggle while he shook her. He could see her pussy lips coming together and separating as he powered deep inside her.

“I want you, Kyle!” Dottie panted. “I want you so bad. Move to the center!”

Kyle did as she instructed, but he asked, “Hoping for a straight shot into your womb?”

“That’s a bonus,” she said. “Your dick’s getting really thick, and when it’s in the middle, it makes me feel fuller than if it’s too far to one side.”

“You like it thick, huh?”

“I like it thick, and fast, and full of sperm. Come inside me, honey!”

“I want to, but I want you to come, too!”

“Trust me,” Dottie said.

“Augghhhh!” Kyle let her know that he was giving her what she wanted. A moment later, he felt her cunt walls tightening around his dick. Soon he felt her wetness flowing around and under his dick at her entrance.

“I knew as soon as I saw you clench your butt and felt you filling me, I’d come too,” Dottie explained.

12