Follow the Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate...Let him cum in your mouth, I'm sure you'll love how he tastes, I really, really love him." Melanie managed to say.

"Really? Eddie, let me suck your cock until you cum all inside of my mouth...you would like that wouldn't you?"

I blushed really hard and smiled at her. She laughed and smiled back. She moved down to my cock and put her mouth on it. She moved her tongue around my cock a lot and that neared me to my orgasm. She sucked and licked it really hard. I started to moan softly. Melanie put her mouth on mine and started licking my mouth. I moaned in Melanie's mouth as I came into Kate's. Kate let out moans as streams of hot cum filled her mouth. I felt her swallowing all of it. Her tongue kept on going at my cock, it felt so good. I unloaded a lot of cum into her mouth, she looked like she loved all of it. Melanie stopped kissing me.

"Oh fuck, Eddie, that tasted so amazing." Kate said.

"It is especially when it's mixed with your own juices." Melanie said.

"Eddie, you remind me of Melanie when you fuck me. You like to play with all my body parts to pleasure me, I love that!"

"Thank you, Melanie and Kate, I seriously loved tonight, it was the most fun I've ever had in my entire life."

"No, thank you, Eddie! I've always wanted to fuck you for a long while and now I finally got to." Melanie said as she blushed.

"Yes, Eddie, I've always wanted to fuck with you for a long time as well, I love you! You're the best brother a girl can ever ask for."

"I love you so much Kate. You taste so good...you too, Melanie, you both are the biggest bundles of love in my life."

"I love you, Eddie, you're the best!" Melanie said with delight.

I smiled and kissed both of my sisters on the lips. Kate touched the lamp to make it turn off. I felt the warmth of both of my sister's naked bodies against mine, it made me feel safe and what made me happier is that me being around them makes them feel safe. I hoped for more and more pleasures. I closed my eyes and hoped to experience what I just did but in my dream.