Follow The Leader

Story Info
Did they lead or were they all looking for the same thing?
48.5k words
4.73
16k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Jenna and Dan loved each other very much and their marriage was strong. But that said, they could also get into some heated discussions once in awhile. As often as not it was over something that didn't warrant them losing their tempers. Their biggest problem was, they both wanted to be right and neither of them was good at admitting they were wrong, regardless of the evidence. Of course when they made up, the same amount of energy spent in arguing would switch to lovemaking and they could get a little carried away. They had a strong and active and unpredictable love life. One more thing was part and parcel to their marriage. If, by some minor miracle, one of them were totally right and had solid indisputable proof of that, they would make the loser pay dearly. It might be waiting on the winner hand and foot for a week, or doing all of the household chores for some period of time, a week, or if the loser erred egregiously it could be even worse. One of Dan's worst punishments would be something like wearing women's panties every day for at least two weeks. Or even worse, diapers from the time he got home until he dressed for work the next morning. They were two adults that were struggling with growing up when it same to their marriage.

The reason for their most recent disagreement that caused them to raise voices was about politics. They both knew better than to ever get into that with each other, because they both tried to make their chosen politician flawless and almost holy. Of course that was fertile ground for the opposite opinion, so off they would go. That problem seemed to materialized about once a year, but that also meant that, though it might take a day or two, they would also make up and make love until they couldn't walk. And that also meant that the neighbors just might have a chance to harvest a look at one or both of them naked or in some stage of undress or foreplay. After five years of living in the same house with the same neighbors, nobody was going to call the police and report an incident of indecent exposure. It was all part of living in that neighborhood and would spark quick phone calls and interesting conversations between neighbors.

Chapter One

"Dan, Don't forget we're having dinner with Dawn and Clay tonight."

"Jeans or slacks?"

"Jeans or shorts will be fine, we're just going to Jim Bob's."

"Hell, anything would be fine there, as long as you're not naked."

"You'd rather go someplace else?"

"No, that's fine, they have great food, but it's noisy there."

"We're meeting them there and then going back to their place after dinner to talk and have something to drink."

"That's better. Okay, I'll go get ready"

Dinner for the foursome was indeed noisy, but the crowd was young and getting louder as the drinks disappeared. The barely legal age women were dressed somewhat provocatively and they were louder than the guys. Dan and Clay ere having fun watching them and Dawn and Jenna were making fun of their spouses and tried to talk over the din. They didn't even stay for an after dinner drink and were soon back at Dawn and Clay's.

As they went in, Jenna said, "You guys are pitiful. Ogling those women like you were mentally stripping them."

Clay smiled and said, "Damn, now how did you know that's what we were doing?"

"Hey," Dan added, "We were getting pretty good at it too."

"It's a good thing both of you are sober or you would have embarrassed yourselves."

"Nah, we're cool. We're experienced."

"At lusting after somebody elses woman maybe."

"Now don't say that like it's a bad thing," Dan said as he smiled at Dawn. "Who knows, maybe I mentally undress you."

"Sure you do."

"No really," and he stopped walking and stared at her. Oh yes I see now, you're wearing a nice small bra and white very sexy panties."

"Nice try, guessing the most likely color, but I'm wearing pale green panties and bra."

"Thank you love, it's nice to know that. Clay, did you hear your wife just talk to me about her panties?"

"I did. There's just no controlling her sometimes. I didn't even know she was wearing pale green."

"Try your skills on Jenna."

"Be glad to," and he stared at her from her eyes to her hips and back up again until she was starting to feel awkward. "Oh Jenna honey I like the look. Dan, your wife is going commando, how hot is that?"

"Ooh, you were so close. She's wearing a thong, so you must have picked up on her bare buns."

Jenna slapped Dan hard enough to make him flinch as she said, "Damn it Dan, you didn't have to tell him that." Even Dawn had to smile that time as both guys laughed and led the way inside.

"My God Dan, can't you behave?"

"Hey, Clay was very close, so I felt he deserved recognition for his skills."

"You two are pathetic. You both act like you're twenty again instead of twenty nine."

"Thirty," Clay told her. I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh God, did we miss that?"

Dawn said, "He made me promise not to mention it. He doesn't want any birthday silliness as he refers to it."

"What a stuffed shirt. We could have had a party and everything."

"Just what I didn't want," he said.

They settled down then and just talked over iced tea. "What have you heard from Marlene and Jerry," Jenna asked.

Dawn put her glass down and said, "They're still not back from vacation. I think they're due back tomorrow or Sunday."

"We had a quick drink with Karina and Neal the other night, and I guess they've been really busy."

"It sounds like that to us too. I hope things settle down for them soon or they'll both be used up."

"Between redoing that old house and trying to keep up with their new jobs, it must be stressful."

Dan sat back smiling and said, "Neal needs to go to the stag party and get his mind way off of his issues."

"Wait," Jenna said, "What stag party, and are you going?"

He knew he'd screwed up. "The one I told you about."

"Oh no you didn't, so are you going?"

"Probably."

She looked over at Dawn and then asked, "And when is it Dan?"

"Next Saturday night. I'm sure I mentioned it."

"No, I think that slipped your mind." Then with a hint of a smile she looked over at Dawn again and asked, "Will there be live entertainment at this little smoker?"

"No, just a bunch of guys getting drunk, smoking cigars and telling dirty jokes."

"Just checking." It wasn't that she resented him going, but it embarrassed her that he had failed to keep her informed. It was one of those things that had caused a heated discussion months ago, only it was she that was going someplace and he claimed she had forgotten to tell him about it. Their evening continued uneventfully, and fortunately for Dan, the stag party wasn't mentioned again. Jenna did however, refer to it later when she said, "While we're being so open and upfront with each other, I'm having a little gathering of friends in two weeks just for cards and a lot of chatter."

"Women only I'm guessing."

"Right."

He could find some way to kill an afternoon. Go buy himself something, or go harass Clay or Neal or one of the others, so he said, "I'll make myself scarce."

"Good man, thank you."

"Oh, for how long?"

"Give us three hours and if they're still here when you get back that's fine."

"Okay."

Chapter Two

The stag party was at Matt Bowers, a fellow manager one step up from Dan at Lockcraft, and even his boss, Gary Locke would be there because he was the reason for the party. Dan knew money was spent to throw this party and he was glad he wouldn't miss it. Gary was getting married. The ceremony wouldn't be for a few weeks, but this was the only chance they had to give him a traditional send off into married life.

Matt's house, though not ostentatious, was very nice and must have been built with parties in mind. The kitchen was just short of huge, there were two half baths for guests, a very large cathedral ceiling living room and great room separated by just a visual break of furniture like long couches and oversized tables. His wife Diana had an eye for decorating, and though it wasn't what Dan would like, he had to admit, it looked very put together. The great room had French doors at the back that opened onto the end of a very large patio and pool area so guests could spill out there for some fresh air.

As guests arrived, drinks were mixed by a hired bartender positioned at one corner of the patio, just outside from the great room. Yes this was to be a stag party to remember and talk about for some time to come. The party started quietly enough and even very civil. Conversations hummed and more drinks were mixed. Dan guessed there were something like fifteen guys there from a vice president down to a couple of supervisors at the plant level, but at the party, they were all even and they all consumed their fair share of beverages.

In one corner of the great room, a modest TV was showing porn movies and that attracted several of the men. They were watching, talking and drinking at the same time, so it wasn't long before raunchy comments were being tossed around regarding the actors that were naked far more than they were dressed. Nobody was paying any attention to the plot, so it didn't matter that nothing the actors said could be heard. It was just more background noise. Jokes became more numerous and even funnier thanks to the humor enhancing effects of the booze. All sense of time was lost for all attending, and that included Dan. He didn't care though because Jenna fully expected him to come home drunk enough that all he'd be capable of would be to sleep.

Before any of the guys could get too smashed, everybody was instructed to find a place to sit because the entertainment had arrived. Dan was just slow enough that he had to settle for a straight backed little side chair. That would be fine, but if he kept drinking, he'd be at risk for falling and landing on his ass on the hard floor.

One by one, the women same in. Tall, shorter, thinner and heavier. None of the hair colors were natural, but Dan neither noticed nor cared. Even in his condition, he studied and worked to memorize each of the women. Not an ugly one in the group, which went right along with his thought earlier that some real money had exchanged hands for the party to top all parties. Dan decided his favorite was the one that went by Crystal. He looked at and admired them all, but Crystal had that certain quality, that certain balance of features that had his cock thumping under his Dockers.

Naturally Gary, being the guest of honor, received most of the attention, but with five good looking women nobody was being neglected. The one called Bambi was the first to get naked, but the others weren't far behind her. Slightly against the law, but with the lubricating properties that money can have, those laws slipped away and were forgotten altogether. The short brunette was the first one that Dan encountered. Just watching the women go through their striptease had him hard and he was staying that way despite the numbing effects from his strong drinks. Now he was even gladder that he had stopped drinking when he did. As loud music continued to thump and blare, Brunette stood in front of Dan. She showed him a sparkling smile as she teased her own nipples as he watched, and then she straddled him and sat on his lap. Then staring into his eyes, she slowly rocked her pelvis so well he was sure she was double jointed. Oh yes, the brunette did have certain talents. His eyes went to her smooth shaved and shiny pussy, and her lips were open and looked inviting. Sex wasn't allowed, but that didn't stop him from imagining his cock sliding into her.

Brunette used one hand to open her pussy lips even farther for him and she continued to tease for another minute before moving on to the next guy. One by one all five women visited Dan. That was most likely because the chair he was sitting in made it easier for the women to grind their pussys against him and put on a better show for the others. By the time his Crystal was in his lap his cock hurt, and his hands were on her hips and he was trying to hump right along with her. He managed, in a more or less clear speech, to tell her that she was his favorite and he poured on the flattery. That bought him some extra humping time and her hand, at one point, went between his legs as she felt his cock and balls. Dan was a wreck after that. He'd never had a lap dance, let alone five of them and he would relive the experience for quite some time afterward.

Gary, being the center of attention was bare assed from the waist down by then and one by one, the women would play with his cock or put his hands on their breasts. Never between their legs, but that was about the only restriction that was imposed on him. Just before the women left, one of them knelt down next to him and as he looked on she teased him and jacked him off until he came all over himself. It was a very good thing that he didn't have a wife that he had to go home to because it was soaking into his shirt. Gary didn't care. In fact Gary was too far gone to even hold onto a clear thought and might not even remember the evening.

After the women left, the party slowed and became quieter. The bartender was gone and everybody was drunk, and the thought of any more alcohol was enough to trigger nausea. Dan was about in the middle of the slowly departing guests. Taxis same and went, but Dan, in his drunken wisdom, drove home and managed to keep from hitting anything, even in his garage. He staggered in, stripping as he went and left a line of clothes that led to his bedroom. He half assed brushed his teeth, peed and crawled into bed and lay still. The world was moving quite enough and didn't need him adding to the motion. Jenna woke up, but didn't say anything. She knew he was drunk and she didn't want him to decide that he was a world class lover while he smelled like a distillery.

Getting that drunk was something that Dan had done maybe three or four times in his life, so he was a long time recovering. Sunday was a day of minimal movement or sound and it was late in the afternoon before he stressed his eyes enough to read the Sunday paper. By bedtime he could carry a conversation with Jenna, but neither of them brought up the party at all, and that was fine with him. But when it did come up, Dan was wishing he was dead. Just dead drunk wouldn't work. He needed to be dead, because his world was rapidly turning to crap.

Chapter Three

"Dan," Jenna said as she entered the living room, "You and I have to have a talk."

"Oh, about what?"

"The party Dan. The party that you have not even mentioned to me. I was waiting for you to bring it up and at least describe what the party was like. I've never seen Matt's house, but you didn't even talk about that. Now I know why."

"Because I was so damn drunk, that's why."

"You better stop talking, because you are just digging yourself into an ever deeper hole. You have been lying to me and you've been holding back things and that's just another form of lying." He knew he was in serious trouble. Just the tone of Jenna's voice told him that much, but he was about to find out it went far beyond just her tone.

"Dan, damn it, you started it by conveniently forgetting to even tell me about the party. I don't know when you did plan to tell me, but I had to learn about it by accident." He started to say something and she cut him off saying, "Just listen. You lied to me when I asked you about live entertainment and you said there would be none. Well there was definitely live entertainment Dan."

"But Jenna I didn't..."

"Damn it Dan, stop. You knew there would be women there, so there's yet another lie. Why Dan? Why did you hide the party? Why did you lie to me about knowing about the entertainment? Don't even bother to ask me how I learned the details, because I won't tell you. Not only did you lie about entertainment, and yes like I said, you did know about that in advance, you were getting lap dances from the hookers.

"They were not hookers."

"Excuse me, you were getting lap dances from the highly paid, internationally known interpretive dancers. Dan they were dry humping you. You neglected to tell me anything about entertainment and you conveniently forgot to mention you were dry fucked a few times by each of those sweet cheeks at the party, which, I was told, numbered five. Who paid the big bucks for that entertainment I don't even want to know as long as it wasn't you." Oh yes, Jenna was pissed and he knew he was in for a bad time. His decision to not to be up front with her was going to prove to be one of his worst decisions in his thirty one years. "Why Dan? Why did you lie to me and deceive me?"

"I don't know, I guess I was afraid that you'd freak out and say you didn't want me to go."

"I wouldn't have told you that. Okay, I'll admit I wouldn't have been at all happy about it. But Dan that's nothing compared to the situation you're in now. I don't think I've ever been more mad at you or disappointed in you."

"Jenna, I'm sorry, I really am sorry, it was a stupid thing to do."

"That it was and you've not heard the last of this."

The subject of the stag party didn't come up and by Thursday he was starting to relax. Jenna even sounded in a good mood when she told him, "About Saturday and you having to get out, I've changed my mind about that."

"I don't mind honey."

"No it's okay, and in fact I'd like you to plan on being here."

"Really? With a bunch of women?"

"Sure, they'll love having you here I promise."

"If that's what you want, of course I'll be here." He had screwed up enough and he knew that his only hope for salvation was to be a very loving and obedient husband.

Saturday morning, Jenna seemed to be in an especially happy mood. She flitted around the kitchen getting snacks ready for their gathering. Card tables and the chairs were set up in the living room and the coffee table was pushed up against the sofa. Small side tables were strategically placed around the tables for snacks and, for the first time that he could recall, she got out the old punchbowl and mixed pitchers of drinks. "Jenna, what kind of punch are you going to make?"

It's called Flirtine. It's vodka and pineapple juice and as it's served sparkling wine will be added to it."

"Sounds kind of potent."

"I don't think it will be too bad. By the way, did you shower this morning?"

"Yeah, but what difference does it make? I'll be staying out of the way."

"No, I don't want you to hide at all." That conversation happened about eleven. They had a small and quiet lunch as she thought about her guests and if she was remembering everything she wanted to do before the gathering.

The women were due at two, and at one thirty, Jenna found Dan in the computer room told him, "Honey, I need you to hide out in the computer room or the bedroom until I come get you."

"What for?"

"I'm planning a little surprise for them and I'll need your help. Just stay hidden and I'll come get you soon after they all have arrived."

"I don't understand..."

"Just do that. I have to go out because it's time for them to arrive," and she left him standing there confused. He moved into the computer room and absentmindedly picked at a simple game of backgammon until Jenna reappeared. "Okay, come with me to the bedroom." He didn't even ask questions, but rather followed her until she stopped and told him, "Go pee, because once we go out, you'll be busy and won't have time to see to that."

"When are you going to explain all of this to me?"

"In just a minute, now go." He did as he was instructed and then same back into the bedroom and she started again. "Okay, strip."

"Now wait a second, what's going on?"

"You really thought that I had forgotten about you lying to me? I told you that subject wasn't closed. Now strip damn it because I told my guests that I'd only be a few minutes." In seconds, the tone of her voice had gone from sweet to bitter and sharp. The sudden change got his attention and he obeyed without asking more questions. "Hurry up, get your underwear off. Socks too." She watched him strip and then from her dresser drawer she pulled out a large pair of women's panties. "Put these on."