Follow The Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm confused honey. If she's so passive, then why did she initiate this time?"

"I think I know, but unless she tells me I'll never know if I'm right. I'll be able to find out in the coming weeks, assuming I'm right anyway That tells me that I'm just as glad that I didn't make love to Neal like I wanted to that day."

"You would have been disappointed."

"Oh, I'm sure of that."

"So will you and Karina get together?"

She smiled at him and said, "If nothing else I'd do it for you, but I must confess, I'm curious too if you're sure you don't mind."

"Would you mind if I took pictures."

She laughed and said, "Are you serious? Never mind, I know you are and I don't care. In fact I'd like you to. I want to see what Karina and I look like together."

"As soon as you two can arrange that I'll be ready."

"What about you? You'll be a mess."

"I'll jack off before she leaves, that's a lot better than nothing."

"Honey, I think Karina and I could do that for you."

Chapter Thirty One

At dinner Monday night, Jenna asked, "Should I call Dawn and Clay or wait to see it they call us?"

"I don't know. No, I guess I do have a thought on that. Could they be reluctant to contact us if they heard how unhappy we were? Whoever told them might not have even gotten the story right."

"So you think they might be thinking that we're mad at them too."

"It's a thought. Want me to call them?"

"Would you?"

"Sure. If it works out, dinner someplace?"

"Whatever you think. That would be nice I guess. I don't like the idea of losing them as friends over this fiasco."

"If anybody after Dawn and Clay get involved in this mess, I'm writing them off because I'm getting tired of picking up the pieces."

"It hasn't been so bad, we made love to Robin and Ted, Marlene and Jerry and even poor mixed up Karina."

He smiled and said, "You're right, I really have no reason to complain at all, especially when I think about Robin."

"She really got to you."

"She really did. I think it would be smart of me to remind you that you always get to me though."

She smiled and kissed him and then said, "You are such a wise man honey, thank you. Now call Dawn and Clay."

"Before I do, how do you feel about Clay?"

"How do you mean?"

"Do you like him and that sort of thing."

"Of course I do. He treats Dawn great, he's almost always smiling and he's good looking too."

"I don't suppose you remember his cock."

She smiled and said, "Maybe I do. Okay, yes, of course I remember it. Nice. Similar to yours actually. Does a very good job of staying hard too, as I recall."

He smiled and said, "I'll call them."

Jenna listened to Dan's side of the conversation and then after he hung up she said, "I gather we're going to dinner with them."

"Tuesday night for pizza here."

"That was Dawn wasn't it?"

"It was and she sounded so glad that we called. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, but not looking forward to talking through all of that crap in the past again."

"I know, but just one more time. I think we need to clear the air with them so we can all get on with our lives."

"You know, little by little, we're getting our lives put back together."

"I think we'll end up stronger and richer in the end. Neal and Karina, who we considered our best friends are proving to be totally different than we always thought. I think Karina will always be our good friend, but I think Neal has burned some bridges that affect not just us but his marriage. I'm not sure that Karina will ever fully be herself after living with him for so long, but she knows that something is going to change between them. On top of that, look how much fun we had with Robin, your favorite fantasy, and Ted."

"The first man you've ever made love to other than me. We're experiencing some pretty major changes in our lives honey."

"I know, and I'm happy with every one of them. We have to remember though, that we have some adjusting to do because our relationship has been impacted by all of the experiences we've had both good and bad. We also need to be mindful of the fact that once we have smoothed the waters with Dawn and Clay, our lives could settle down and actually feel boring in comparison."

"That is true. A good point for us to remember as you said."

As soon as Dan and Jenna were home from work Tuesday evening, they made sure the house was picked up and they took showers. With only half an hour left, they relaxed with a drink and Jenna said, "Just think honey in an hour or so we'll never have to talk about bondage again if we don't want to."

"I like the sounds of that."

The pizza arrived about five minutes before Dawn and Clay were to arrive and Dan put it on the table in the kitchen and was getting plates out when their company arrived. He went to the door with Jenna, and Dawn burst in and threw her arms around Dan saying, "Damn you, we were sure you two were totally mad at us," and she kissed him. Clay kissed Jenna and holding her close he said, "Thanks for call the other night. As you can tell by my exuberant wife, we've worried about you two. I'm ashamed to say we were afraid to call."

"Clay wait," Dawn said. "Dan, Jenna, I'm sure we both have things that need to be said about that god awful mistake called a party, but then let's talk about happier things. Wallowing in the past will just drag us down. I think...well I know that Clay and I have learned a lot since then. About people, ourselves included, and about our friends especially."

Dan smiled and told her, "Honey, I love you."

"Wow, thank you."

"I don't want to walk through the muck of the past either. We'll each make our little speech and like you said, then not bring it up again."

Clay and Jenna watched in amusement as Dawn jumped up and with her legs around Dan's waist and her arms around his neck she said, "Let's go get the necessary talking over with."

Dan held on to her and carried her to the sofa where she slid down and then almost sat in his lap. "I'll go first if that's okay," Dawn told them.

Dan kissed her cheek in approval and said, "Okay."

"Clay and I are...were guilty of voting with the others like sheep being led to slaughter. For that and more I want to apologize to both of you and I'll never do anything as stupid as that ever again. Dan honey I love you too, and I've cried more than once worrying about you two. If you and Jenna will forgive me, I'll someday find some special way to thank you both."

Dan put his arm around her and pulled her into him as Clay said, "I'll pretty much say the same thing as Dawn said. If needed I'll go on bended knee and apologize to both of you. Bottom line is we screwed up. I will add however that not all of that evening was a disaster. I remember some very pleasant sights and experiences. In fact I don't want to put those out of my mind. I want to hold onto them and reject the other parts of that whole time. Jenna, like Dawn said, I love you both and value your friendship so much."

Dan looked at Jenna and said, "Okay, I do have a few things to say. Jenna and I have learned quite a lot since that fateful evening. We've learned a lot about the why of that evening, and we've learned a few things about the who as well. I'll say that we've learned that one of the parties involved was very determined to get their way. Then we learned that another one was very persuasive and controlling. We know more about that, but it wouldn't be appropriate for us to get into that. Suffice to say that Jenna is quickly putting all of that together and somebody else that we know is going to be in need of all of our help and support one day and we need to be there for her. The past is past. No apologies are needed now. Dawn honey I told you I love you and I do and you and Clay are vital to us. Like Clay, I have some amazing memories that I wouldn't trade for anything." He looked down at the woman in his arms and said softly, "And you my love are central to those memories."

She smiled and leaned into his side as Jenna said, "Okay, I'll keep mine short. "There is enough guilt to go around. Dan and I are guilty of some things too, so we apologize to you for any hurt or problems we've caused you in the past. Clay, I too have some wonderful memories to hold onto, and like Dan said to Dawn, you are right in the middle of those memories. I'm so sorry it took us so long to put the pieces together and learn the truth. But tonight starts a new phase in our lives. Let's do everything we can to enjoy our times together and never cause the need for apologies again."

Dan moved over to Jenna on the sofa and kissed her. "With your kind permission love, I'd like to call this revue at an end and start our new lives and our new friendship right now."

Jenna said, "I agree," and sealed it by kissing Clay, her tongue going in search of his. As Clay returned her kiss, his right arm pulled her even closer to him. Starting the beginning of their new friendship was on a fast track for the bedroom.

Dan kissed Dawn and then standing up offered his hand. He pulled her up and into is arms and half whispered, "One of my desires of that crazy night that I can't forget is that I wanted you."

"When was that?"

"When we kissed so deeply and you pulled your nakedness into me."

"Not when I sucked your cock?"

"That was part of that special moment in time. I'd like to show my appreciation for your tender attention to my needs."

She looked up at him and told him, "Dan make love to me." It was his intention to take her to the bedroom, but he also wanted to see Jenna with Clay, so a moment later they were undressing. Jenna and Clay watched their spouses for a few seconds and then Clay pulled Jenna to her feet and they joined in the celebration.

Dan's experience with Dawn was much more than he would have ever guessed and it went well beyond their lovemaking. He didn't fuck her, he really made love to her with all of the caring and the passion he was capable of feeling and sharing. He had three loves now. Three women that meant the world to him. Jenna, forever first, with Robin and Dawn a very close second. He was sure that given a little time his love for them would grow into a true deep caring far beyond just being intimate.

Dawn was on her back and he pushed his cock into her yet again. She looked up at Dan and felt things that almost scared her. She had always cared for him and loved him for his ways. His love for Jenna, his humor and his tender side. She even loved him for his passionate anger that he showed after the Vegas incident. It was all part of who he was. Now, with his cock buried in her she had even more reason to care for him. "Dan, love me honey."

He slowed his movements as he lowered himself onto her and whispered, "I do love you very much," and he emphasized that by pumping his hips up and down several times in quick succession.

"Yes honey, and I love you and I love your cock."

He slowed for a moment and told her, "The next time I want you in my bed and for all night." He lightened the moment then as he lifted himself up slightly and smiled down at her as he added, "And I don't expect us to get much sleep." He started to fuck her harder and faster then as a smile slipped across her face as she closed her eyes and she bathed in the sweet emotions that were flooding her. Dawn was the opposite of Karina in her lovemaking. She was even more active than Jenna was, but that could have been due to the newness of their lovemaking. Even though he had always fantasized about Robin, his favorite fantasy lover, he never thought that would happen. For some reason, Karina was the one he had always thought would be the best in bed, and he had been able to even visualize that happening. All of those thoughts had been turned upside down, especially with Dawn. She was among the best of the three women, which was almost the opposite of what he had expected.

Jenna had moved to be on top of Clay and smiled down at him as she rolled her hips enjoying his longer and slightly thinner cock. They were several feet from Dan and Dawn and as she moved she looked over at them and told Dan, "I'm watching our spouses fucking honey. Dan is really getting your wife."

"I know, and we've talked about this a lot since that night. She's wanted him as much as I've wanted you for a long time, even before Karina and Neal's parties."

She smiled down at him and increased her movements and told him, "With just a little luck, this is just the beginning for us. All that's missing is Robin and Ted."

"Yes, I was just thinking the same thing."

The End