Follow The Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not wearing panties now damn it."

"Dan listen close. Do as I say. I'm not going to list threats, but I will tell you this. If you don't do as I say, it will be one of the biggest mistakes you've ever made in your life. Now for the last time, do what I say and hurry." He'd never seen her like that. When she said what he'd done had made her the maddest she had ever been at him, she wasn't exaggerating because she was still boiling mad.

Dan slipped on the panties just as she produced a second pair saying, "Now these over the other ones, I wouldn't want your cock to be visible through that first pair. Of course it will be on display anyway, but deal with that. There was no point in arguing or pleading with her now. She'd had all of those days to let her anger fester and to plan her revenge so she wasn't about to even listen, let alone consider what he might say as he begged for forgiveness.

"Okay now these thigh high nylons. I had to guess at the size of course, but they will be close. Oh and they have a sexy seam, so make sure they are straight. Sorry you don't have high heeled shoes, but I didn't have a clue what size you'd have to have."

"What else do I have to wear?"

"This is your lucky day, that's all you have to wear."

"I'll be almost bare assed in front of them?"

"Oh yes. I'm sure they will just love seeing you." As he worked to get the nylons on and straighten the seams she went on. "When I go out, I'm going to explain something to them. Listen close because I'll be calling for you and that's when you'll come out. Now as to what your duties will be."

"Duties?"

"Yes. You will wait on us hand and foot. You will see to our every need for the next three hours. If one of them wants more punch, you'll see to that. If somebody needs a napkin, get it. Whatever any of the women request, it will be for you to see to it. When you serve the punch you'll pour one dipper of punch into their glass and then add the sparkling wine. Very simple and easy and if any glass is empty, you'll refill it without hesitation. Am I clear on everything? I don't care if Marilyn asks you to get on your hands and knees so she can have an ottoman for her feet, that's what you'll do. If two women give you orders, you'll fill them in the order you received them. Okay, your seams are good, now listen close because it will be show time for you in just a minute," and she walked out, leaving him standing their in near shock. Never had he seen his wife like she was. Totally dominant, furious and vindictive. He didn't ever want to see her like that again either.

Chapter Six

Jenna went out wearing her best smile saying, "Sorry about the delay, but I had to get your surprise prepared. First of all, I have to explain something to all seven of you. Not long ago, Dan, in one his dumb phases, decided to go to a stag party. Now that alone wasn't the issue. The issue started with him not telling me about it ahead of time." Then she went on to list all of the sins that Dan had committed, ending with, "Forgive my graphic terminology, but Dan was treated to no fewer than five naked women giving him lap dances, or as I think is more appropriate in this case, they dry fucked him. I know that he explored their tits, but beyond that, the details are a little sketchy." Then she described the rest of his sins to them as they sat there with their eyes glued to her. "Okay, so now that you know all of that, and in an attempt to win my forgiveness, Dan has agreed to be our waiter for the whole time we're together. He'll mix the drinks and keep our glasses full. He'll see that we don't run out of snacks and if any of you need anything at all, just ask him and he'll see that your wishes are met. Any questions ladies?"

One hand went up and she asked, "Just so there's no misunderstanding, anything at all?"

"Anything. If you need your back scratched or you have a question for him just ask. It's that simple. He'll see to your itch or answer your question."

The same woman laughed and asked, "Any itch at all?"

They all laughed including Jenna, but then she said, "Well not that itch I'm afraid. Just enjoy and remember, if something is lacking or interfering with your enjoyment, then have Dan see to it." Then she looked toward the hallway and called to him saying, "Okay Dan, we're all thirsty and waiting."

He looked down at himself one last time and hesitated as he whispered under his breath, "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'll be damned if I'll ever wear women's panties again." Then just as Jenna called to him in a firmer voice, he appeared with all eyes focused on him. The room was quieter than a funeral parlor as they all stared, stunned by what they were seeing. Then Dan stopped and stared. Dawn and Marlene were two of her guests. Two of his best friends wives were staring at him almost naked and wearing panties and nylons. His cock was about half curled under the double panties and he knew that he was bulging. He knew all of the women could see his flaccid wadded up cock hiding under women's panties. He was flashing back and forth between total embarrassment and fuming anger and utter defeat. One thing was certain, he would never lie or deceive his wife again.

Once the first titter of laughter was heard, more snickers and mumbled words flew at him. His eyes stopped at Marlene and she was smiling and her eyes were dancing. Dawn had a hand to her mouth as she tried to keep from laughing. Other's weren't even trying not to laugh and those sounds assailed his ears along with those snickers and half whispered words. He either had to do something or run. Taking a deep breath he went to the punch bowl and for the next five minutes he silently filled and refilled glasses. Some ended up on the floor, but he didn't give a damn, he'd deal with that later.

As he fulfilled his duties and the women stared, he slowly got control of his emotions. Jenna didn't say he wasn't allowed to talk, but until he had full control of his emotions he wasn't taking any chances of losing control of his mouth. The women gathered at the card tables and games began with him watching to be certain no glasses were emptied. As he stood to one side, two thoughts same to him. Number one was, at the rate the women were consuming punch, he knew they were going to get tipsy. What that meant for him though, he didn't have a clue. It could be disaster for him or it could be entertaining, or anticlimactic. The other thought was, he was totally sober so he knew there was a risk of him getting an erection if somebody decided to tease him or even stare at his cock. That thought rattled him. The last thing he needed was to have a hard cock to add to his embarrassment. Then a third thought emerged. So what if he did get hard? Rather than be embarrassed he could flaunt it. Okay, so that meant that Jenna's friends would have a ring side seat of her husband's cock as it grew and tried to escape his panties. They would have a very good idea of how big he was when hard. If anything, that would make Jenna uncomfortable, but there was nothing she could say about it. This whole situation was of her making. Now he hoped that at some point he would toughen up to the situation and his pecker would turn to wood.

Dan had his back to the women as he refilled the snack plates on the little tables around the women. He was focusing on his domestic duties when he felt a hand slide across his silken clad ass and the heat of her hand went through to him instantly. He managed to not twitch, but rather slowed down as he placed the crackers in the little cracker dish. Again a hand, but it felt like a different one, so that meant that both women behind him were having their fun. But he also felt his cock twitch. It didn't grow, but those little gestures contributed to what he hoped would happen. "Dan," the woman he knew as Betty said, "Would you get me a taste of vodka on the rocks."

"Of course," he managed to say and went to the kitchen. He knew Betty, but not at all well so he didn't know what her alcohol tolerance was. With that thought he smiled and gave her a double of vodka, added ice and went back to her. "There you are Betty, I hope that meets with your approval."

"Thank you Dan and that's perfect." It was only a minute later when Rona asked Dan, "Would you look at the back of my blouse, I think it's the tag, but something is scratching me back there."

"I'd be happy to help you," and he moved around to her. The tag was fine as far as he could see when he pulled her blouse back slightly. "Sorry Rona, I don't see anything that might bother you."

"Wait," and she undid two buttons and then said, "Put your hand down there and see if you feel anything. Maybe it fell down lower, whatever it is." It was all a simple ploy and she was smiling at the others as the game was played. Dan slipped his hand down her warm back, paused at her bra strap as he said, "I don't think it's caught here, but..." and he toyed with her bra for a second. "Sorry Rona, but short of removing your blouse I think that's about all I can do."

"Well thank you anyway Dan, maybe whatever it was is gone now."

"Perhaps so." Now his cock was growing.

Jenna watched what had taken place and she just smiled, unaware that her husband was getting close to showing the women his best feature. As nice as that had been for Dan, it still didn't erase the fact that he was wearing panties and nylons. He was still embarrassed, but at least now he could ignore that fact for awhile.

"Jenna honey." It was Marlene, the oldest, but perhaps the best looking of his friends wives.

"Yes Marlene?"

"I just want to confirm that Dan has to do whatever we ask of him."

"Yes he does." Jenna knew that rule had drawbacks to it, but she was confident that none of the women would do anything too outlandish. Tease or make fun of Dan and she had seen them touch his ass, all of which she saw as great fun and contributed to Dan's discomfort.

"And our gathering is about over Jenna?"

"That's up to all of you of course, but probably so."

"Thank you. Dan, I want to take your picture with my phone."

That made Dan want to be sick. Who the hell could predict what she would do with a picture of him in women's panties. Without a doubt his friends would soon have copies of that and their next get together was going to be hell for him. "Okay Marlene, as you wish."

She walked over to him and whispered in his ear as her free hand drifted across his low belly, just above his manhood. "Dan, Jerry would kill me if I touched you."

"That would be fantastic, but unfortunately he would I'm sure."

"So I want you to touch yourself. Make yourself hard for me."

Now he was whispering even more softly. "Marlene I have to do as you ask, but can't I talk you out of that?"

"No. Do it while I'm so close to you honey. Pretend it's me touching you as I'd like to. Dan I promise I won't tell the guys. This is for me. I just wish I could really watch you touch yourself."

Dan's hand eased down and she could feel the back of his hand brush her belly as he worked to move his cock around under the panties. At least two of the women at the one table could see what was happening so they had their phones out as well, ready for the opportunity to get their own shot. They even got Marlene standing close to him as she whispered into his ear and waited for his cock to rise. Jenna was watching closely and she had a feeling what was going on, but it was by her permission and even encouragement so she could say nothing. She just knew that her husband was touching himself and hadn't figured out the photo aspect.

"Is your cock hard for me Dan?"

"It is now love. It's so hard it hurts under these damn panties."

"Thank you hon, maybe one day I'll find a way to reward you," and she stepped back stared at his now very obvious cock and smiled. "Very nice Dan, thank you," and the other women got their pictures as Marlene took three shots before she retreated.

Seeing his cock so hard and easy to see, Jenna wasn't sure what to say or do. This wasn't part of her plan, but at the same time it wasn't all bad. She wasn't keen on the women seeing her husband's cock so nearly exposed, but at the same time there were now several pictures of him in panties in the hands of other women. Overall, she was pretty proud of what she had done. It had gone almost like clockwork and now she and Dan could talk and get on with their lives. She missed their lovemaking and so as soon as the others were gone she had more plans for him.

"Thank you honey, you are now released from your ordeal."

Dan mentally let out a big breath and smiled, but he didn't move. What the hell did it matter now? He had served the women and fulfilled his obligation. The women had fun with him and had seen his cock at full up position.

"Ladies," Dan said, "Thank you for being so kind to me. All of you could have made this madness so much worse for me and I know that. Betty, thank you for allowing me to help you with your blouse issue, that was an honor."

"Thank you Dan, it's very nice of you to say that." With that, Dan did his best to make a casual and proud retreat to his bedroom and in seconds had the panties off and was rubbing his almost sore cock, as well as his thighs where the elastic cut into him. Next, the nylons came off and he tossed those on the bed before putting on baggy sweat shorts and listened to be certain the women were gone before he went back out.

As soon as Dan saw Jenna, he started to say something, but she was first saying, "Okay honey it's over. I'll never mention the stag party again. You've paid for your sins and I'm sure you'll think long and hard before you lie to me again."

"Indeed I will, and I hope those pictures of your husband wearing panties and with a hard on don't fall into the wrong hands. That could make for some pretty damning conversations from some conservative friends."

"You sound mad."

"Gee, now what would I possibly have to be mad about? I'll get over it though...at least I think I will."

"You got to flirt with Marlene and put your hand down Betty's back."

"Down her front would have been nice, but down her back...not so much. As for Marlene, she was hot to get a handful of my cock."

There was a note of concern in her voice as she asked, "But she didn't did she?"

"Not really, but her hand just missed it as she teased me. She said Jerry wouldn't approve of that and I told her that was unfortunate."

"You didn't."

"Of course I did. We were teasing each other. I was required to play with myself in front of her so I was getting a little stirred up."

"That wasn't part of the plan."

"I'm amazed that, as tipsy as Marlene and that other one...the one in the pink top was as tipsy as they were getting, I fully expected to be groped or be asked to take my cock out. Any of which I would have had to comply to. Oh, by the way, I never asked you, what would you have said, had I told you I was going to a stag party and there would be five naked women there?"

"I think you know I would have said no."

"Just curious. We'll have to talk about that some day." Dan was a little pissed and stayed that way, but he did settle down late in the day. Like Jenna had said, it was all behind them.

Chapter Seven

Life went on and Jenna kept her word. She never mentioned the stag party again, nor did she mention putting Dan in panties and offering him to her friends. Dan got over that, but he knew he would never forget. He also couldn't forget the fact that there were photos of him in panties with his cock nearly on display. He personally didn't care, but he worried about those photos falling into the hands of his buddies, or for that matter, anybody else that knew him. It wouldn't exactly be good for his career either.

He and Jenna went out to dinner with Dawn and Clay, Marlene and Jerry and Karina and Neal about six weeks after Dan's nightmare and it was an hour before he could relax and quit worrying about the photos. But every time he would look at Marlene she would smile and send him messages with her eyes. She never contacted him or made any overt suggestions of an affair and for that Dan was grateful. But from then on, he and Marlene had that special connection that Dan loved. He loved it, encouraged it and looked forward to seeing her. They shared a fantasy of sorts.

They were enjoying coffee after dinner when Karina asked Jenna, "Want to go to Vegas with me?"

"Really?" Jenna asked.

"Yes. I have to go out there for business and I just don't feel like going alone. Dawn you can go too if you want. It will have to be Dutch treat, but we could share a room and save a ton of money because the company will pay for that part."

"I'd love it."

"Marlene, we'd love to have you go too, but you'll be out of town I think. It's the first week in September."

"I won't be out of town, but I can't go. I have too darn much going on."

"That's too bad."

Jenna was excited as she said, "This is perfect, because I've wanted to go, but Dan doesn't like it out there at all."

"Then you're right, this is perfect. I'll be in meetings part of each day, but we'll have time for shows and gambling together and all kinds of things."

The Vegas trip was decided in minutes, but the details of their plan would take two weeks, and they had as much fun talking about it as they would likely have after they got there.

Dan's excitement for the day came when, while standing at the restaurant exit on their way out, Marlene's hand carefully slipped across his crotch and brushed his soft manhood with her fingers. Then as innocently as possible she smiled at him and went out with Jerry. Dan knew it was a good thing they didn't get together with those two any more often than they did, because he enjoyed their little flirtations almost too much.

Dan received a large envelope in his mail at the office not long after that, that said, personal and private on the outside. He didn't recognize the return address and there was no name on it, but it was thin enough that it couldn't contain more than a page or two of documents. He pulled it open and the top page, hand written, simply said, "Don't worry, your secret will always be safe. I know you were miserable that day, but I for one enjoyed every minute of it and I think you know why. Thanks for providing me with some sweet fantasies. No signature, but he didn't need one, especially after he looked at the second page. It was a picture of him, printed from a computer, in panties with his cock hard and perfectly outlined by those tight thin panties. He looked at that and smiled despite the bad memories that same rushing back to him. She was right, there were some very nice memories too and he decided to focus on them. Sweet Marlene was continuing her flirting with him.

The women would be in Las Vegas for five nights starting with Sunday night. Karina had a meeting Monday morning and that would start their routine. Jenna and Dawn would sleep in and then have a late breakfast. Then go to the pool for some sun and people watching. They saved gambling and exploring until Karina could join them, and when that happened they did their best to see everything.

While they were gone, Dan, Clay and Neal had dinner together almost every night and at a different restaurant each time. Some cheap joints, but none of that mattered. As long as it was close by, the beer selection was good and the food was decent, they were happy.

Wednesday evening, Jenna called and said, "Honey, you should be here, I'm at the pool and I'm looking at a lot of very good looking and almost naked women."

"Thanks but looking at them would be a lot like looking at fresh baked cookies at the bakery and knowing I can't have any of them."

"Don't kid me, you look at porn."

"You got me there. What else are you doing for fun?"