Follow The Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn and Karina were looking down. They had deserted their best friend and they had no reasonable defense for that. They could only imagine the photos that Dan held of them as they participated in Jenna's actions in Las Vegas. "Dan," Neal added, "I understand you have damning photos."

"I do have," Dan lied.

"But do you know the whole story?"

"I'm not sure I do." He lied again and with a very straight and somber face.

"Dawn, Karina, it's time for you to face your punishment. Stand up and say what you have to say."

Karina went first and stood up as she wiped tears from her cheeks. Looking over at Jenna she said, "I'm so sorry Jenna. I'm so sorry that Dawn and I didn't do anything to help you last night. I don't know if we could have helped, but we should have done more for you than just ask Dan to stop. Had we confessed I have to think Dan would have had to reconsider what he had planned. I don't know how we can make that up to you, but we will one day assuming you will still be our friend."

Turning to Dan she looked at him and said, "I was so mad at you for what you were doing to Jenna. It's unbelievable to me even now that I watched Jenna being punished and yet I didn't act. Dan I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my part in all that you and Jenna have suffered through."

Dawn took over then and said, Dan, Jenna, I want to add my apology to Karina's. I wish there was more I could say or do to make things different, but I can't. I didn't come to the aid of my friend, and that alone is unforgivable, and I'm sorry. Dan...Karina and I, along with Jenna, were going to enter the contest. In fact, all three of us were down to thongs and high heeled shoes that we bought for the occasion. We were standing off to one side at the staging area, but a lot of people could see us nearly naked even there, both men and women. Then all we had to do was go up on stage when it was our turn and show ourselves to the audience. Turn slowly, that sort of thing. We were that close and Jenna went first. We watched her smile and do her turns and then, as the guy at the staging area had said, strut off as sexily as we could and then go get dressed. Jenna, as nervous as she was, did her thing and people applauded and a few guys whistled, especially as she strutted off stage." This was a little more detailed than Jenna's version that Dan had heard, but in essence it was the same. "Then it was my turn. I didn't even make two steps before I lost my courage. I backed out and went in search of my clothes. I was so disappointed in myself."

Then Karina said, "Like Dawn, I watched Jenna and was so impressed with how well she handled herself, even though we both knew she was trembling inside. Dan I did the same thing as Dawn. I was on the verge of saying no when she left, so I went right behind Karina. Jenna I told you before, but I want to say again, "I'm so sorry that I disappointed you."

Clay stood up and said, Dan and Jenna, Neal and I agree that this punishment doesn't equal the fact that Jenna had so many more of our friends there to see her undressed. That would mean that Karina and Dawn would be getting off light. So Jenna, we've added something to what you had to do yesterday. Dawn, I believe you have something to ask of Dan."

Her voice was weak and shaky as she said, "Dan, with Jenna's permission, would you take my blouse bra and shorts off?" She too wiped a tear away and added, "I deserve at least a similar punishment that Jenna suffered through. If Jenna says no, then I have to do it myself anyway." Dan looked at his wife and she hesitated. But either way her friend was going to end up naked in front of Dan, so she shrugged her shoulders in reluctant approval. Now she had something else to think about. How did she feel about her husband undressing her very good friend? Her best friend. What was it going to be like to watch her husband undress another woman?

Chapter Fifteen

Dan wasn't ready to undress Dawn, but he had to agree that they too were guilty and deserved to be punished. Besides, there was a large part of him that couldn't wait to see them nearly naked. He couldn't wait to undress Dawn. He was pretty sure that Neal had never seen Dawn undressed either and he'd have to ask Neal about that at some point.

Dan's cock was already showing his approval of the idea and he made no effort to hide that fact. He stood behind Dawn, and with his cock touching her butt, he reached around her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse as the others openly stared at her. Dan moved slowly because he wanted to prolong their punishment and to make it last for him. Then as he touched her back as he reached for her bra strap, he whispered, "I still love you and I can't wait to see you undressed." He didn't see or feel any reaction from her, as he slid her bra forward and off and then tossed it a couple of feet to the side. Seeing her white bra on his floor would be a sweet reinforcement to the fact that her breasts were now on display.

Her shorts were next and it took him a minute to get the button and zipper to cooperate, but he succeeded and worked to coax them down her hips. Her panties, though very satiny and sexy were on the modest side and he was a little disappointed in that. But that aside, she looked very desirable standing there. Hips a little larger than he liked, but she felt good under his hands and he had a desire to explore her. And he would do that, but only in his fantasies. With her shorts on the floor near her bra and blouse, he got close behind her again and said, "Thank you Dawn."

She was still a nervous mess, but she managed to look into his eyes and tell him, "Thank you Dan."

"Karina," Neal said. He too had a powerful erection and even sitting down it was visible.

She was next and asked Jenna, "May Dan undress me too Jenna?"

This time Jenna managed to say, "Yes, it's okay, Dan can undress you Karina." Just hearing Jenna say that made her heart jump yet again. Karina stood next to Dan, but this time he moved in front of her. She saw his hard cock pushing against his shorts and she mentally licked her lips. After watching Dawn be undressed, and though she was more nervous than she had been since Las Vegas and the contest, she felt a little more able to think.

"Undress me please Dan." Hearing that got to Jenna and she held her breath for a second before Dan's hands went to her top.

"Are you ready?" Dan asked her softly.

"Yes."

He lifted her top over her head and her arms went up as her jersey pullover slid up her arms. He tossed that to within a foot of Jenna and then looked at Karina. Her blouse was lacy white and sexy even if it was on the conservative side. He managed a soft smile as he looked at her and then asked, "Bra or shorts next honey?"

Hearing that she flushed and told him, "Shorts next Dan please." He removed her shorts and discovered smaller panties than Dawn's and he could see just a hint of a little patch of pubic hair. Now she would be in his fantasies as well. She was smaller framed than Donna or Jenna, with smaller breasts and a darker complexion. Each in their own way very easy to look at.

Then it was time for her bra and as he reached around her to unhook her bra she whispered to him, "God Dan, do you know what you're doing to me?"

"I hope the same thing you are doing to me." His face went to the side of hers and that closeness and feeling his hands on her bare back made her close her eyes and hold her breath. Dan moved away then and her bra came with him as she studied him. She had felt his cock touch her thigh and that almost made her dizzy. She was quickly replacing embarrassment with desire for Dan and that both surprised her and frightened her a little. Dan took just a moment and told her very softly, "You are so hot," and then in a slightly louder tone added, "Thank you Karina."

"Thank you Dan, for being so gentle."

Then Clay stood up again and with his cock easy to see behind his loose fitting shorts said, "Karina and Dawn, Neal and I said more than once that you two are getting off very easy. With the list of things you two did that were so wrong it isn't fair to Jenna. Dan...if you would, take their panties off now."

"No wait," Dawn protested. "You didn't tell us that part. You led us to believe that wouldn't happen."

"You assumed, Dawn. We said nothing about panties."

"Then why didn't you warn us?"

"Because your not knowing is part of your punishment"

"Dan?"

"It's not for me to decide Dawn."

"But you hold the photos."

"Sorry, but this is up to Neal and Clay."

"Oh my god."

"Wait," Jenna said as she stepped toward the two women. Standing close to Dawn, Jenna quickly stripped to her panties saying, "Then I'm supporting both of you. We were in the whole thing together in the beginning, so we'll be together at the end." Jenna stopped undressing leaving herself in just her modest panties.

"Karina...Dawn remember this," Neal said. "Remember how Jenna is there for you. If nothing else, remember what Jenna is doing for you now." Neal looked at Dan sending him the silent go ahead to strip the women totally naked.

Neal moved closer to Dawn, so Clay moved about halfway between Karina and Jenna and they watched as Dan eased Dawn's panties down and as she stepped out of them he held them in his hand. Jenna was next and as four of them watched closely, Dan took Jenna's panties down and handed them to Neal who was closest to him. Then he moved over to Karina. Their eyes locked onto each other for only seconds, but it felt like a long time to the two of them. She felt his hands touch her hips and she held her breath as her panties were lowered slowly. She could feel the air on her warm skin as more of her was exposed and seconds later Dan was looking right at her sweet pussy as he knelt down and retrieved her panties before taking them to Clay. Each of them now had panties from one of the other's wife. Dan first went to dawn and standing close to her, but careful with his hands, he kissed her lightly and said, "Thank you Dawn. I wish I could have the privilege of just staring at you for a long time." Then moving to Jenna he whispered, "I'm so proud of you and I love you. I'm proud to have Neal and Clay see you totally naked and open to their eyes."

"Dan," She whispered, "I like knowing they are looking at me."

He smiled at her then and whispered, "Maybe we've found a way to put some excitement in our lives."

"I love you too Dan."

He moved over to Karina then and he kissed her softly. "You have stolen a big piece of my heart. Even before today, but especially today." His hands were on her hips and hers were on his lower arms as she leaned close to him and whispered, "I hope I caused at least some of your erection."

"A lot of it in fact. I can only hope I'll have this honor again one day soon." He moved back then and stared at her ending up at her eyes and smiled before he joined Neal and Clay.

Dawn then asked Dan, "Can we see those photos Dan?"

He looked at Neal and Clay and then said, "Answer this for me hon. Do you see what you did in Las Vegas as a very bad idea?"

"I see that we should have never done that without spouse approval."

Dan smiled at that and said, "But the contest itself wasn't a bad idea?"

She smiled then and standing in more relaxed and sexier pose she said, "I think it's great idea."

"Jenna, is there anything you'd like to add to that?"

"I go with what Dawn said. What we did wasn't wrong, but how we did it was."

On to Karina then and he asked the same question.

"Dan, Jenna said it just right. If we could go back in time, the only thing I would change is you three guys would have been with us." Dan nodded and smiled and looked at Neal and Clay who were also smiling. "Dan, can we see those photos now?"

Chapter Sixteen

All eyes were on Dan as he smiled and looked at each of them including Jenna, and said, "There are no photos." All of them, including the men were shocked.

"You're shitting," Clay said as he smiled.

"I have two photos of Jenna, but that's all. That and my witness. I made the rest of that up."

"Damn you Dan," Dawn said as she moved closer to him.

"How could you do that," Karina added.

Dan quickly put his arm around Dawn and said, "Now relax. You three were so in the wrong, so none of that changes. Dawn, you and Karina had to admit to what you did. I will add that I assumed you encouraged and goaded Jenna into doing that, so your sin was one of complicity...aiding and abetting or whatever. I was as surprised as anybody when Jenna told me the truth last night, that it was she that had really suggested doing that."

Neal said, "So that's why you didn't tell us the whole story then."

"Exactly, I just learned myself."

"Well shit. Everything that has happened. Jenna and you at the party last night and scaring the hell out of Dawn and Karina...and now...our women are full out naked in front of us and have confessed their sins and all from two photos of Jenna."

"Well you have to remember," Dan said, "That I was totally pissed and lashing out. Also that since the three women were doing everything together in Vegas it made sense that Dawn and Karina would have a part in what Jenna did. It all came out a piece at a time. A look, a comment or whatever, it all told me that there was more to the story than I had at the time believed."

"You deceived us," Karina said.

"I used your own fears against you is all I did love. Truth shall set you free."

Jenna said, "And this from a guy that lied to me and withheld the truth and so forth."

"Wait," Neal said, "I didn't hear about this part."

"Dan has paid his penalty and I'm no longer mad at him for what he did. But it struck me funny just now how he could be so pompous and act free of sin.

"Dan," Neal said, "Just what did you get into?"

He looked at Jenna as she smiled at him trying to look innocent. The women weren't even attempting to get dressed as Karina, Clay and Neal looked at Dan. Dawn was smiling because she knew the truth and she knew the consequences that Dan had suffered. Dawn glanced at Jenna and then said, "Dan had to suffer through a lot of what Jenna suffered through last night in fact."

"How do you know," Clay asked her.

"I was here. I was here with Marlene and several other women."

"This is getting more interesting all the time. Tell us about it Dan."

"I'll only tell this story if I can have all three of you gorgeous women standing close to me for support."

"But only if you change into your confession gear," Dawn added.

"No, now wait. I don't have that anymore."

"Dan," Jenna said, "Don't lie, I saw it in the dresser just a few days ago. You are keeping all of that as a souvenir. A memento of that awful day in your life maybe."

"Wait, I'm being punished for nothing. I'm one of the good guys."

"In some ways," Dawn said as she smiled. "You lied to us when you implied you had photos of us. You mislead and deceived us and you maintained that lie for your own needs. It was you that felt the driving need to punish Jenna...and so hard...and us too for that matter. I mean we're naked right now because of you."

"Oh no, you're naked now because of your actions in Vegas. You can't shift that blame onto me."

"Okay I'll take that one back, but you were deceitful."

"I think I handled that fine. I gave all of you ample time to confess in fact. I thought it would only be fair that Neal and Clay have at least a suspicion that you two were in on Jenna's big mistake."

"Don't lead us away from you. Now go do whatever you have to do and come back here. We have earned that much. We have paid for our sins, now it's your turn."

"I paid for my sins too."

"Not all of them and besides, all you have to do is change and come out here."

"Come on Dan," Jenna said.

"Shit. Okay I'll do it, but not because I'm guilty of anything. I just want to get that behind me. I refuse to apologize for anything I'm innocent of."

"Go change Dan," Jenna said again.

It took him a good ten minutes to get the nylons on again and get the seams straight. Then both pair of panties and then standing in the bedroom trying to will his cock to settle down and failing totally. He kept seeing the three naked women, and as hard as he tried he couldn't decide on which was the best. He couldn't even say Jenna was the best. She was good and he loved her, but that didn't necessarily give her his winning vote. Karina's winning allure kept getting in the way, and Dawn's sweet and nearly perfectly shaped breasts were in the mix too. He had to get away from those thoughts. He took a breath and went out to rejoin them and face the jokes and ridicule.

Neal was the first to laugh. You're hot honey, you better be careful." Karina was staring and her eyes were right on his well outlined cock hiding under the panties.

Neal laughed harder and then Clay joined in and laughed until he had to wipe tears away. Karina looked first at Jenna and then Dawn and waited for the two men to settle down. "Neal honey," Karina said, "Remember that very honorable speech not long ago about what a sin it was that Dawn and I didn't race to Jenna's side. To support her and stand by her? Remember that honey? Oh, now you and Clay are in big trouble. Shame on you two. Not only were you not there to lend support, you two stood there laughing your asses off. Shame on you." Neal and Clay knew they had screwed up. Okay so the women didn't really have any leverage, but that didn't really matter. Neal and Clay knew they had blown it and they would catch hell and pay for it for a long time, because they had insisted the women be totally naked. They had stood on their soapbox and railed against the women for not supporting each other.

"Clay," Dawn said, "I think it's only fair that you and Neal pay a penalty for your rude behavior and for not supporting Dan. That's no different than what you had Dan strip us naked for."

"This isn't as serious as what you two did. Not even close."

"Okay, I'll agree it isn't as egregious a sin, but that says your speech about being a loyal friend was totally phony...that you have no sincerity at all...that your word can't be trusted."

Karina said, "Dawn's right. I say Neal and Clay strip to their underwear. That's not much for what they just did." In the meantime, Dan was standing there in his panties and his cock had settled down and was no more than a modest bulge.

"Come on Clay and you too Neal," Jenna said, "They're right you know, you've ruined your credibility now. Strip to your briefs or boxers or whatever." For a fleeting moment Dan considered saying they were okay and that punishment wasn't necessary, but he tossed that idea out very quickly. It was time for Neal and Clay to join in this mess they were creating. There were no righteous people in their group.

"Sure, okay." It was Clay that agreed first, but that pushed Neal into agreeing and a minute later they were standing there in nothing more than their boxers.

Dan was standing there sandwiched between the three naked women just as he had demanded. His left arm was around Karina's waist and his right arm was around Jenna. "You know ladies, if you'll agree to come over and be naked for me frequently, "I'll be happy to wear panties and nylons. Hell, I'll wear a garter belt and a wig if that would help."

They laughed and Karina leaned her warm body into him and said, "Now that's something I'd pay to see. Except, two pairs of panties...that's kind of lame."

You'd have to at least use only one pair if we ever did this for you again."

"Okay," he said bravely," "I could do that too."

"Karina," Jenna said, "Test him to make sure he isn't just bragging." Karina wasn't sure if she understood Jenna correctly, but she was going to find out. She knelt in front of him and that put her face within inches of his cock that was growing again and very quickly. Even before Karina's hands touched him, his cock was full size again and pushing against the silky fabric.

1...45678...13