Follow the Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached him, I looked down at his crotch expectantly, covered as it was in his pants. He smiled evilly. "Go on, whore. Take it out."

Tears stung my eyes, but I breathed in deep to keep them from spilling over.

"Carlos, wait," Zachary gasped. "I can help you. The cops, they know. I can help you get away."

Carlos just laughed. "You think I relied only on you? I own half the cops on the force. They will keep the others looking in the wrong places. Now, shut him up. This whore is taking too long."

At that, Juan smashed the barrel of his gun into Zachary's head, and he dropped to the floor. His low moan told me he was still alive, and somewhat conscious, but I knew he couldn't take much more. Juan pulled off the bandana around his neck and used it as a gag on Zachary.

I reached my head forward, like a turtle emerging from his shell. The shame was extreme, but I finally nuzzled out the zipper from his slacks and grasped it between my teeth. I got it halfway down before it caught and I had to start over.

Still, there was no way I could get his belt off. I tried to use my teeth and my tongue to push it out of the loops, but it didn't budge. He let me struggle, chuckling darkly at my attempts. Then he pushed me back.

"I'll do that, stupid whore." He whipped off his belt and then looped it. I knew what that meant. "I think a punishment is in order. But the question is: who gets it? I'm going to whip someone with this. Should it be Zachary, or you?"

"Me," I mumbled.

"I couldn't hear you," Carlos said evenly. "And I expect you to address me with respect."

"Me, sir," I said slightly louder.

And then, before it even registered, my face was pushed into the rough carpeting, my ass in the air. Slap, the belt stung across my already bruised ass. Then again and again. All over my behind and my back, the belt came down. I'd thought Juan was rough, but these bit into my skin, flaying me open. The tears and begging spilled out, almost without conscious thought -- I couldn't stop them.

"Please. Oh god. Please, no more. I'll do anything. I'm sorry."

It took me a few seconds to register that the beating had stopped. He pulled me up by my hair and spit in my face. Then he pushed my face back down to the floor, near his shoes. "Lick them, whore. Show me how dirty you are."

Shaking with pain and exhausted, I truly would do anything in that moment. I licked them. Once, twice. And then, as he used my hair as a handle, licked them all over, coating them in a thin layer of saliva. Then he lifted his leg. I cringed, thinking he was going to kick my face, but he just shoved my face into the sole of his shoes. I licked there too, tasting the grit of the street.

Then he sat back down, straightening his trousers, as if his hard cock wasn't bulging out. As if he hadn't just beat me and humiliated me. Then he gestured down, almost regally, "Come and suck my dick. Get it right this time. You don't want me to get angry with you."

I shuffled over as quickly as I could, and took his dick into my mouth. The musky smell hit me hard, and threatened to upend my stomach, but I shut my eyes and held it down. He let me work on his cock for awhile, licking and sucking and bobbing my head.

Then he pushed me down, shoving my nose into his pubic hair and blocking my air passage. Even without air, I was careful not to bite down, knowing the price of such a mistake would be heftier than Zachary or I could afford. But I did struggle, and he when he finally let me up, I gulped in air. Then, without being told, I put my lips back around his cock.

"What a good whore," he crooned.

He pushed my head back down, shoving his cock all the way in my throat. This time, I ran out of air sooner, since I hadn't really caught my breath after the last time, but he held me down longer. I thrashed around, but had no purchase with my hands behind my back. I started seeing spots and was sure I'd pass out when he let me up again.

I lost track of the number of times he did this to me. My entire world narrowed to the times when I could gulp in air. I even lost consciousness a couple of times with his cock shoved into my throat. I woke up to that same cock slapping me in the face until I forced my lips around it again.

Finally, he began to push my head down and let me come back up in a regular rhythm. Push down, let me up. Push down, let me up. His hips started reaching up to meet mouth, humping my face. Then he stiffened and held me all the way into him, my nose smashed against his groin as he groaned above me.

When he finally released me, I collapsed back onto the floor, breathing hard. My eyes were open, but I couldn't see anything. I wasn't sure it was even tears, really, but just my body breaking down under the stress of it all.

I vaguely registered Carlos zipping up and then talking on his cell phone. I struggled to focus and finally could see again -- he was pacing by the counter.

My brain was sluggish, but I had never forgotten Zachary. I looked over at him, hoping he was conscious for his health, but at the same time, hoping he wasn't. Unfortunately, his eyes were looking straight at me, glassy with his own pain. But the horrible part, was that they were filled with pity. He'd seen the whole thing. God, what I'd give for him not to have seen me like that. That's all I could think about. It was horrible, but it was over. I had survived it. But Zachary had seen it. Now he would think of it whenever he looked at me, and I, in turn, would think of it whenever I looked at him. It was the very worst sort of bond I could have made with the man that I cared about. The only man I'd ever cared about.

He didn't look away from me, though, and I wasn't sure what that meant. Surely he was disgusted by what he'd seen, but he looked into my eyes. Was it courtesy? Respect? Pity? He couldn't say anything with the gag still in his mouth. It looked like he was trying to convey some message with his eyes, but I couldn't tell. And even if I could try to guess, it was too messed up with my own pain and self-loathing to be any kind of accurate.

Carlos let out a string of something I assumed were curses, and then hung up. He walked back over to me, and kicked me in the side. It had barely strained him, but the pain made me tense up for several long minutes.

"Zachary is looking at you, whore. I think he wants to fuck you, too. I am a fair man. I am willing to give him this last request." The sound of Carlos laughter was punctuated by the sharp pain in my hair as he dragged me over to Zachary's tied body.

12