Follow up to Real Selfish Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue was in sore need of some respite but she was having a great time and in no rush to hurry an end to her pleasure. Her muscle held me inside her again and she let out a long sigh of satisfaction. When she let go, I resumed my probing in and out.

"What's going on back there?" she asked me.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"There's a little less enthusiasm" she quipped.

"My tongue's tender" I explained to her.

"You'll be gone pretty soon so what the fuck are you moaning about? I'm trying to enjoy myself; if you've got a problem doing this, then I know someone else I could get to do it" she answered a little pissed off.

"No, no, I guess I just meant I was out of practice. Practice makes perfect though huh?" I responded enthusiastically.

"It does. Mhhmm, that's better. See how much more enjoyable it is when you put the effort in" she said, thinking about how it felt to have this done to her.

I kept up my heroic efforts, not wanting anyone else to be doing this to her and although my tongue was still tender, I resolved never to mention that again. Just when I thought my jaw could take no more, she leaned just a little further over the work top.

"Okay, you can try some of that tongue action on my pussy. And make sure you catch any stray droplets. I don't want them landing on the kitchen floor. Get in here now handsome" she said, a little compliment to measure against the efforts I'd put in to pleasing her.

I responded as she hoped and my tongue coaxed enjoyment out of the pussy I knew so well. While I slipped into her wet cunt with relish, my nose began butting against the ass I'd been exploring for the last 20 minutes. She giggled slightly above me.

"Brings a real practicality to the term brown nosing, doesn't it?" she quipped at my expense.

"I only brown nose you" I assured her.

"Mhhmm, I know you do. That's why we're so compatible" she mused.

I was pleased at this comment, figuring it was another step closer to her wanting me as her permanent partner again. My efforts soon had her excitement mounting too. Eventually, she turned around and looked down at me, holding onto my head.

"Are you close?" I asked her slyly.

"Not far off. Now keep going" she urged me, clutching my head to her as I began to lick the familiar pussy.

Her hands held my head to her as her excitement mounted and she approached orgasm.

"Ugh, fuck I'm cuming. Don't you dare stop" she warned me as a cry escaped her lips before she tried to stifle her continued arousal.

Her orgasm hit and my hair felt like it was being tugged out as she shook and groaned against my tongue. After a few minutes, she pushed me away and I could see she was a little tired after that. She had enough presence of mind to absentmindedly wave me towards the door within 5 minutes, while she went off to have a shower presumably, nothing more said about our conversation.

The following week she called me on the Wednesday and we spoke briefly.

"This is hard for me you know. On the one hand, I love just having my way on Friday and a normal life the rest of the time, but when I'm with him, I wish it was you" she pouted on the phone to me.

"I'm doing very well just now. I could look after you and trust me, you would enjoy every day of us together" I offered.

"I don't doubt you would. I'm torn between leaving things as they are and progressing things. Look, I guess one way or another I'm going to reach a decision soon, so just a warning, no pressure" she said.

"Absolutely. I'm your man friday until you want it otherwise" I said to her.

Later that evening I received a text from her.

'Are you looking forward to Friday?' she asked me.

'Can't wait. What you up to?' I replied.

'In bed' she sent back.

'Oh; is he not there?' I said.

'Um, yeah. Under the covers. Sorry, you made me so hot last week I was climbing the walls thinking about this Friday. I just had to have some relief. He's not a patch on you though' she responded.

'I knew he wasn't. So Friday then' I sent back.

'Yep, be here at 9am sharp. I'm going to fuck your face senseless!' she shot back.

'I was hoping you would' I shot back.

'Are you horny then' she asked me.

'Damn right. Wish I was under there' I responded.

'Mhmm that would be great. But you're not. Pretend you are though. Tell me how you would lick me. Your words will turn me on more than what he's doing' she said.

'Well, I'd just gently explore by kissing and sucking on your outer lips, then slip inside. And you know how deep my tongue can go' I sent to her, the other hand furiously jerking my cock.

'I'd want it really deep. Like a silky, pliant cock. Hey tomorrow's Thursday' she sent.

'And?' I asked.

'Well, I just know how strong your desire can be. Don't play with your cock tomorrow, keep your energies for Friday' she sent.

'Okay. Well, I guess' I sent back reluctantly.

'Mhmm, I'll enjoy all your efforts on Friday. Got to go' she said.

I was frustrated it wasn't me with her but I was getting to her and it didn't bother me too much she hadn't told him it was over yet. That time would come I was sure.

That Friday, I arrived at 9am to find her in a dressing gown. I was on my knees within a minute! We started off as soon as I was through the door, in the hallway, but she wanted to move upstairs. She plumped up some pillows and reclined back on them while I positioned myself lower down the bed. Soon enough, I was pistoning my tongue in and out of her fragrant pussy.

'Did you cum on Wednesday night?' I asked her suddenly.

'Wednesday? Yeah, about 10 minutes after I stopped texting you' she said to me.

'I wish it had been me' I said with honesty.

'But you're my Friday man' she said with a smile.

Then I watched her face turn mischevious.

'Anyway, you weren't there Wednesday so I hope you're going to make it up to me today' she pouted in mock hurt.

'I will do my utmost' I assured her.

I continued just lazily licking her whole pussy while she relaxed and nothing more was said, but the sexual atmosphere seemed to be heightened as she looked down and began to watch me, a twinkle in her eye. I'm not sure why, but I started looking at the duvet and she saw me doing so.

"Something on your mind?" she said.

"Sorry, getting distracted" I said.

"You were picturing me under there" she said.

"I couldn't help it. I just wondered, were you erm, like this but under the duvet on Wednesday?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah, more or less. Curious? Jealous?" she asked me, clearly turned on.

"I wondered. Does he get to do it a lot?" I asked.

"Fuck me with your tongue and I'll tell you. Just like that. Well, he'd bought me a coat I had my eye on so I thought we should probably have sex and I was horny thinking about last Friday so I fancied a fuck. And he knows I always want an orgasm first and that means going down on me. So we ended up having it off" she said, her voice wavering with excitement.

I continued but by now, she was utterly turned on.

"Fuck, this is so horny. I can read you like a book too; you want to know how you compare, am I right?" she said.

"Yeah, I do" I admitted.

Part of me didn't want to, but I wanted to know if I was better. I really went to town on her, trying everything I knew she enjoyed while she sighed then decided to talk again.

"Well, he was licking up and down like you are now, oh and inside me too. But not like this; his tongue couldn't go as deep as you're going now. Oh fuck, this is something else. Um what was I saying? Well, I'd been texting you and imagining you were under the duvet licking me out so I wasn't far from orgasm at the time" she told me with a quivering voice.

"Did you cum then?" I asked between feasting on her cunt.

"Yeah, I came; no don't go up to my clit yet, I don't want you to make me cum yet, I'm telling you about Wednesday. Go back to giving me some deep tongue. Yeah, like that. Well, he slid up me and his cock went in me, probably about as deep as your tongue is going now. Uh yeah this great. His cock's only about 5 inches but it was available. So um, we fucked for a while then I told him to pull out before he came and he got off me" she continued.

"He is so lucky. What I wouldn't do to fuck you" I commented.

"Well, you don't. If I want fucked, I can do that between Saturday and Thursday. You give me head on Fridays. Just imagine your tongue is a cock. A talented, tireless long cock and it just loves driving into me. Hey, you're not going to avoid coming here after today are you?" she added.

"Um, hey" I said, starting to answer but she cut me off.

"You will be doing this next week. Because I want you to. Are you going to be doing this next week?" she asked.

"Yes" I answered resignedly.

"I knew you would" she retorted triumphantly.

"You are so sexy" I told her.

"You've always thought that. Mhhmm, okay, lick me slowly up to my clit, I'm close" she commented, sighing again as I did so.

Her sighs became cries of pleasure and she held me head between thrashing hands as her orgasm washed over her and I had to swallow her juices to ensure they didn't go over her bed. It lasted for a couple of minutes then I sensed she needed a break and pulled away. She let me kiss up her body but pushed me to roll over before I reached missionary position over her. We just lay for about 10 minutes before she sat up and with a knowing smile, mounted my face.

"Now I'm going to really fuck you" she said a little aggressively.

"I'm all yours" I said.

She rocked against my face, fucking my tongue like a miniature cock. I slurped and gulped a slow release of her aroused juices as she slid her wet pussy over my face before settling over my mouth again. Occasionally when she felt an orgasm was too soon, she would slide forward, engulfing my nose in her warm slit while my tongue slipped into her needy ass.

"You know something? My friend knows about what's going on and she's been a great source of advice and a sympathetic ear for me. Anyway, she reckons I should keep things as they are for a while longer" she told me.

I wasn't sure how to respond but I definitely didn't want to only give her oral every Friday. Not that I didn't enjoy this, but I wanted an exclusive relationship with her. I wanted her to myself.

"Um, well I'd never try to influence you, but you know how much I would show my gratitude if we ended up together" I tactfully replied.

She sat down firmer on my face, her eyes betraying her excitement.

"I know. But she said if I'm enjoying a comfortable lifestyle and I can indulge all my sexual enjoyment every Friday with you, what's in it for me to change things?" she responded challengingly.

"If he found out and we stopped, you'd miss me" I replied, surprising myself at my own boldness.

"I guess you're right. Fuck, I would miss this" she said more to herself than me.

I knew she had feelings for me, but when she became turned on, thoughts of her partner were often forgotten and she became caught up in a cloud of her own pleasure. It was never easy to have a fair or sane conversation with her when she was horny like now, but that was one of the things I liked about her. The fact that she could get so into sexual pleasure.

As her excitement mounted she became more animated and began to bounce a little on my face. Her whole crotch was attacking my face furiously, but gradually as her excitement mounted, her grinding humping of my face intensified until at last she screamed with pleasure and her legs gripped me tighter than a vice, one hand holding the headboard for support, the other entwined in a death grip through my hair.

When it was time to go, I had given her 4 orgasms and she seemed keen to have another but time was against us. I left but received a call later that night. She asked me to pop over but to park the car down the street and cut through her neighbour's garden.

"What if she sees me?" I asked.

"Just make sure she doesn't" she quipped.

I managed to get past her neighbours garden and over the fence. When I reached her garden, I saw her standing in the kitchen, wearing just a nightie. She opened the door and I stepped in. I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"No time for chit chat. The girls are at their dad's house, he's off to get a dvd in town and I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU! And I thought, just one more would be so good. So" she said, lifting her nightie suggestively.

I knelt down. Her hands were on my head in a flash as I began to lick.

"Imagine if we could meet up every day. I'd have my own personal pussy licker on call whenever I wanted. Fuck, that would be fantastic" she idly mused while I lapped hungrily at her slit.

Her excitement was obvious and after only 20 minutes she groaned and came as I licked and swallowed her juices. After a minute, she let go of my head and turned around. I didn't need a comment, just kissed her ass then licked up between her cheeks. I dropped down again and had no trouble slipping my tongue inside as she sighed happily, leaning over the worktop.

"When does he get back?" I managed to ask.

"He's going to call when he's 10 minutes away" she said reassuringly.

After about 10 minutes, I was still there, her sexy ass claiming my tongue for it's own.

"I wish every day was Friday" she said out loud.

Just then her phone rang and despite our situation, she answered with a calm voice.

"Eh? You're around the corner? Okay then" she said, hanging up.

"Fuck, I told him to phone me when he was 10 minutes away. I wanted a 2nd one" she said angrily, as I jumped to my feet.

She let me out the back door and I began to approach the fence then decided on a course of action and instead hid behind a rose bush. It was indeed him. He was in his 40's, not in as good shape as me . I was a little jealous of him and felt I had to chat to her soon. I couldn't just accept our Friday liaisons, despite my enjoyment of them too. I wanted her all the time. Instead though, I watched. Call it jealously, curiousity or whatever but I stayed and sneaked over to the side of the window. The guy came through to the kitchen and must have noticed her in the nightie because he seemed quite interested in her. Then I spotted the window was open; it was spring and although not light every night, it was reasonably good weather. I was trying to hear what they were saying. As I crept closer and put my head close to the open bit near the top, I could see him watching her and then he spoke.

"Hey, why don't we go upstairs instead tonight?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm not in the mood" she answered him.

"Oh yeah, sorry, you need to be aroused first of course. Silly me" he said jokingly.

Then with the speed of an alley cat, he knelt in front of her. As he licked her, she looked up and suddenly noticed me at the window. He was otherwise engaged to be aware of this but she held my gaze.

"You're never this wet normally, you taste so good" I could hear him say.

If only he knew it was me that turned her on, not him. As he licked, her face took on one of lust again. Her eyes never left mine as he slowly brought her level of excitement up. Her face had the look of someone who was too far gone in enjoyment for it to suddenly stop. She often did this when in the midst of pleasure; her sense of fairness vanished and she became totally focused on the moment and her own pleasure.

"Fuck, I am still horny. Put your tongue inside me" I heard her say and she sighed as he did so.

A little later, she was nearing orgasm and as her peak hit, she sighed with pleasure, looking at me with glazed eyes and her mouth open. Finally, after another minute, she regained some control, the 2nd orgasm having been reached.

"Let's go upstairs then" he said and tried to get her to join him.

"Get up there and warm the bed. I'll be up in 10, just going to grab a water and turn the lights off down here" she said helpfully.

He nodded and left the room. She waited a minute then crooked a finger at me and moved to the back door. I was waiting as it opened and as it did her hand curled round my neck and pressed down a little. I knelt and she looked at me excitedly.

"Taste the juices of my orgasm before you go" she said to me.

I did, taking a long sweep up her whole crotch then kissing her clitoris as she revelled in the excitement of it all.

"You can have 5 minutes then I'll have to go upstairs" she said.

I made the most of it, tasting her, even her sensitive clit and taking broad sweeps of her pussy to capture her juices.

"Do you have to have sex with him?" I said a little dejectedly.

She looked down at me, not answering immediately.

"Look, he gave me the 2nd orgasm that you didn't" she told me.

"I didn't have time" I tried to tell her.

"You have no idea how horny I was and just when I needed you, it was over. I thought about avoiding anything with him but then I realised I'd never get to sleep unless I came. That was so exciting; I could see your face and feel a tongue inside me at the same time. Sorry it wasn't maybe the view you wanted to see but I had no idea you were lurking outside. I thought you had gone. Why were you there anyway?" she asked me.

"Um, I guess I wanted to see my competition. I know I've only come back into your life but we could be so happy together. I needed to see who this person was that you were with" I said between licks.

"Don't think of it like that. Look, I am giving consideration to it all. Friday's are so good, I struggle to enjoy other days so you are getting to me, but I can't change things overnight. I have to keep some normality and that includes occasional things like fucking" she told me.

"But maybe you're satisfied now" I said hopefully.

She stopped me and turned around. Once her ass was presented to me, I held her cheeks and began to lick the dark entrance.

"You know what to do, yeah that's it. Actually, I quite fancy a fuck and I'll be going upstairs shortly for one so stop dwelling on it. If I want to have sex, I can. I'm so wet, I'll have no trouble slipping a cock inside me, mhhm. Go lower, taste my honey again, get me as wet as you can. I'm going to have a cock in me so I want to be nice and wet for it. Get your tongue right in my cunt" she urged me.

I did as she promised and despite wishing it was me getting to fuck her.

"Are you jealous?" she teased as I continued eating her.

"Of course I am" I said between slurps at her love hole.

"Mhhm, I thought you were; makes you try harder every Friday to convince me doesn't it? You can promise me something and picture this; think of me wearing a short little skirt next week and sitting on your face" she said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked between licks and thrusts.

"Don't brush your teeth tonight. Go to sleep with the taste of me in your mouth" she said.

"Um, okay" I promised.

"Stand up and take your cock out" she told me suddenly.

In about five seconds I was standing unzipped with my cock ready and hard.

"Now put it against my pussy lips" she told me further.

I did that and yearned to thrust inside them.

"Okay. Put it away and get back on your knees" she said cruelly.

Even in my heightened arousal I did as she said. I tucked away my erection and knelt again, my tongue finding her cunt even more wet than before.

"I know how much you want to fuck me. Keep trying harder and maybe, just maybe one day you will" she told me, giving me just enough hope to devote more pleasure to her in order to win her for good.

"Okay, you know I will" I said and didn't have to see her face to know she was smiling while I resumed licking her from behind.

"Good. Well, I'm off upstairs. See you next Friday, 9am sharp. You could leave by the front if you're quiet" she said, then with a little roll of her hips she pushed me back, dislodging my tongue at the same time.