Follow Your Desires

Story Info
Day at the pool turns into family fun.
5.3k words
4.49
232.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you enjoyed "Mom's Urges are Uncontrollable", then you will probably enjoy my new work of fiction as well. Please understand that this story is intended for entertainment use only, and is to only be viewed by adults 18 years old or older according to laws in your area.

Please forward your comments to me at cobraa16@hotmail.com. The response to Moms Urges was overwhelming, and I appreciate all of your input. I would especially like to urge females with similar interest's to write in and leave me their comments or true or fictional stories of there own. By the way, I am a male, but I enjoy writing from the female point of view quite often. And one last not, there will be a continuation of "Mom's urges" due to all of your requests....thanks! Enjoy the story.

It was a hot summer day, and my daughter Jannine and her friend Christy were out by the pool sunbathing. The smell of tanning oil filtered through the screen that covered the opening that led into the master bedroom where I stood. My bedroom overlooked the pool. Me and my husband Don purchased this house about 20 years ago when we were married. I always loved the way it granted me panoramic views of the yard and pool and on this day my daughter and her friend. I kept it to myself the fact that I was on fire with sexual fantasies for many years. They ranged from sex with my husband to sex with other women and on the extreme end sex with my very own son or daughter. I am supposed to be a mom, respectable guidance to my children, a respectable member of my community, and a loving faithful wife to my husband. It all sounds shocking to myself, why do I have so many thoughts about sex, and why are they so twisted in nature. Don and I have sex regularly, but it was always so straight laced. However, I love him and the kids so I keep my thoughts on wild perverted sex to myself. I am in great shape these days. At 37, I have a sleek curvaceous figure, firm 36C breasts, and my legs are shapely all the way up to my heart shaped firm ass. I am a brunette throughout. I was getting hot just watching the two girls. They both had on some pretty sexy bikini's. My daughter is about 5'8" tall, breasts about the same size as mine, and a supper sexy body. Her long wavy brown hair was up to assure that the sun was not blocked from browning around her neck. Her friend Christy was her double but a blond. They both had boyfriends and I know that Jannine has been sexually active for a few years now. God would it ever be wild to watch the two of them fuck right now. I have never experienced two women getting it on before, but I think of it quite often. I always think of how sinful and hot it would be if I seduced my daughter, but I never even get close to trying because I know I could ruin my entire life as it stood if I did so. I could loose my family, my job, everything, not to mention possible jail time. However, I think I was loosing my will power. I walked over to the screen door, and peeked around the corner again. I had on my own two piece suit that showed off my girlish figure nicely. I was wearing it because I was in the pool earlier, and it just made me feel horny to wear it. With Tony my son at school and hubby away on business, I felt I could get away with it. It certainly was riskay for me to be seen in. Jannine was lying there and face up, and Christy was standing up to stretch. She arched her back and reached for the sky. Then she asked "Hey Jannine, where can I find the restroom"? Jannine gave her directions and she walked into the house through another screen door on the opposite side of the house. That left Jannine alone, soaking up the rays. Beads of oil and sweat coated her body. Occasionally she would twitch and fondle, but for the most part, she was just kickin' back motionless. Little did she know that she had my full attention. I started fantasizing about what the vision would be if Jannine started feeling herself up. I slid my right hand down my flat stomach and slowed as I reached the entrance to my bikini bottoms. I knew that I shouldn't be wanting to do this, but my mind wanted it as much as my pussy. I gave in and slid two fingers into my bottoms. As I started to push further in towards my pussy, I heard light footsteps enter my room. I knew someone had just walked in, and I was afraid to turn and see who. I knew I had to remove my hand from my bottoms slowly to conceal my actions of the last couple of minutes, so I did so before turning around. As my head turned to reveal the intruder, I noticed Christy slowly walking towards me, then stopping before getting too far into the room. She had a shy look on her face, quizzical at that.

"I was going to ask where you keep the glasses, I'm sorry for barging in" she said.

"It's ok". I stated innocently. "You two having a good afternoon?" I asked pretending I was in my room just fussing a bit.

Christy walked over to the screen door that I was using to spy on the two, and peered out. She then looked at me and her expression became evil. It's almost as if she knew I was spying on them. I felt very worried that I had been caught.

"You certainly look good in a bikini Mrs. Stone" she stated.

"Thanks Christy, I do what I can to keep in shape" I said with a quiver.

"I hate to be nosy, but were you watching us"? She asked as she was turning towards the door. She then stopped her forward motion, turned back around and looked me in the eyes for my answer.

"No, just straightening things up in here" I explained.

"I think you were checking us out, were you? Its kind of flattering if you were". She said.

I couldn't let her know....but she knew anyway. What a spot to be in. She was making me real nervous the way she was beginning to play with her strings of her bottoms.

"What would you daughter think if she knew what you were doing in here? Were you actually going to masturbate to the sight of us sunbathing? You were correct"? she started interrogating me.

"No Christy, how dare you suggest such a thing. I think you need to leave my room now". I stated trying to put up a good front.

"Ok, I apologize for jumping to conclusions, but it just looked a little weird, that's all". She apologized.

I said nothing further to her, figuring I was already on thin ice. I watched as she re-entered the back yard and walked back to the area that my daughter was soaking up rays, not aware of what transpired inside. I listened carefully to their conversation to make sure Christy did not mention our little incident. Christy walked over to Jannine, and stood by the lounge chair that she lay on.

"Jannine, here is a glass for you babe" she said, as she had brought out a refreshment for her as well.

"Thanks Christy. Hey, what took you so long"? she asked, curiously.

"I ran into your mother, we talked a little" she explained.

I was terrified. She was going to sell me out. If she even mentions at the slightest what I was doing, I'm done for. However, at the same time I was too interested to stop listening and watching.

Then Jannine asked, "Oh ya, what did you two talk about"?

"Sex" she stated bluntly.

"Sex? Get out of here, you're not serious right"? Jannine asked in surprise.

"Of course I am serious, why would I lie? Christy straddled my daughter at the hips and sat gently. Now this sight was really giving me a curious tingle all over my body. What was she doing?

"Jannine, your mom was watching us. She was masturbating at the screen door watching us. My god, I am so hot right now just thinking about it." She described.

They were talking so softly now that I could not make out what they were saying. My body tingled with pins and needles of adrenaline. "Should I leave, go out of the house, get away from here, or what"? I kept asking myself. However, I stayed glued to the sight of my daughter and her friend. After another few minutes, I noticed them walk into the house at the opposite entrance once again. I was so confused now I did not know how to react, or what to do. I closed my door and locked it, to fend off any face to face confrontations that they may want to start. A couple of hours past, the girls were watching T.V. Tony was home now as well. He was swimming in the pool enjoying the balmy weather. Tony was quite a looker. He stood about 5'8" tall and has a pretty boy haircut of brown hair. He was on the football team so he had some meat on him, and was well cut. As I walked out into the kitchen, I felt the girls eyes watching my every move. All parties still had bikini's on, as it was a hot evening. Only difference was that I now had a short robe on.

"Mom, what's for dinner"? Jannine asked. It felt as if she really was not interested in what was for dinner, but wanted to strike a conversation with me.

"Let's have pizza delivered" I suggested as I picked up the telephone.

"Could you come here when you're done mom"? she requested.

"Hang on a sec., I'll be right there", I said as I dialed the phone.

Tony walked into the T.V. room where the girls were. He had been out of the pool for a while now, and because of the heat, he was fairly dry. Jannine and Christy huddled on the opposite side of the room from Tony. "Are you in as wicked a mood sexually as I am tonight Jannine"? Christy asked my daughter. "Totally, but are you thinking of stirring up something here....with my own brother and mother? Jannine was a little nervous. She was very much into sex, more than she ever led me on to believe. She has experienced threesomes, and foursomes, little did I know.

"Lets seduce your brother in front of your mom, she likes to watch remember" Christy schemed.

"Christy, I could get in allot of trouble doing this, but you know what, its got me on fire" Jannine admitted.

Finally, I made my way to the T.V. room with the kids. "What did you need Jannine"? I asked.

"Come sit down here mom, next to me for a moment" she suggested.

I walked in casually and sat on the couch next to my daughter.

"Mom, I want you to tell me the truth, what were you looking at today when Christy found you in your room"? Jannine asked.

"Jannine, this is not the time or place to be asking about this, especially in front of your brother. Tony, could you give us a minute alone please, and you too Christy? I asked in hopes of a quiet conversation to end this whole thing. However, that was not to be as Jannine asked further questions that I did not and could not answer.

"Just tell me mom, I already know what you were doing, but I want to here you say it. Tony, you stay as long as you like. As a matter of fact Tony, come here for a sec." Jannine requested.

"Tony, when was the last time that you and Laura (his girlfriend) made love?" Jannine asked.

Christy was glaring on then chimed in as well, "You know Tony, if I were Laura I would screw you daily. You have a nice body, and I bet you have a really nice cock too." Christy said in admiration of Tony's body. Now the room and stage was set, but for what I did not know. All I knew was that Christi's last comments took both me and Tony by surprise. "Mom, if you wanted something to look at, you should have just asked."Jannine stated as she walked toward her mother. "Were you looking at Christy"? then she paused for a second, then continued " ...or were you looking at me"? she asked with a seductive twirl in her voice.

"Christy, look at my mom" Jannine requested of her partner in crime. "If you were a guy, would you want to have sex with her?" Jannine asked.

"Your mom is hot Jannine. When I walked into her room, she was getting ready to finger herself, while she was watching you. Her bikini was so sexy, to see her hand slipping into her bottoms, knowing that she was thinking of you her own daughter and touching her wet pussy was so fucking hot. I wanted to fuck her then" she stated sexily.

"Excuse me everyone" I said, this has got to stop now. There is no way I am going to stand by and listen to this filth. Tony, I thought I asked you to leave!" I exclaimed. I was really scrambling now for an out. I could not show them that they were working me up into an uncontrollable sexual animal with there antics. I had always fantasized about such a scenario, but now that it was happening, I was scarred to death to act upon it.

"Tony, you are so quiet. Does any of this talk turn you on" Christy asked.

"I am so hard right now. I can't believe I just told you that, but it's true. I do not understand all these things you are talking about that happened this afternoon, but dam this is some wild conversation," he said with subdued excitement.

"Good, I am certainly happy to hear that all this talk is turning you on little brother, because now it's time for action" Jannine said as she untied her mothers robe as she stood behind her mother now.

"Dam mom, you look great," Tony said shocked to see his mother in such a bikini.

"She does look hot, doesn't she Tony?" Christy asked looking for agreements.

"Mom" Jannine started in with a soft sexy seductive voice. Were you fantasizing of me and Christy fucking when you were watching us today?" she asked, then continued "Or maybe your were thinking of what it would be like to fuck Christy yourself. Is that it? You find her sexy don't you mom. Christy, come here and stand in front of my mom", she requested as she moved out from behind me. Christy walked slowly over to me, and now stood before me. I was frozen, I had forgotten about wrong, right, Tony, anything and everything.

"Christy has very firm tits mom, and the nipples are perky and hard. Your hot and wet aren't you mom, you know where this is going don't you"? Jannine pressed on. She then took my arm by the wrist, and slowly brought it up to Christi's right breast. "Is this turning you on mom"? she asked as she placed her mothers hand on Christi's breast. "Go ahead mom, feel it. There is nobody here that is going to tell anyone else about we are doing. You know you want this. Squeeze it mom. Feel how firm it is."

I could not believe the sensation. I was squeezing another woman's breast for the first time. The material of her bikini top has a rough texture to it, and made the sensation that much more interesting. I felt and squeezed it once or two more times, watching the expression on Christi's face. She winced and opened her mouth with a look of ecstasy.

"Christy, are you getting as hot as I am"? Jannine asked her friend.

"Oh my god, it is so fucking hot to feel your mom's hand feeling my tits". She managed to say while arching her back once again. "I am getting so wet Jannine". She admitted.

"Me too" Jannine added. "I am totally wet. I can't believe you and my mom are doing this". Then Jannine turned to Tony who has been quietly being a voyeur in the whole situation. "Tony, would you like to have a touch too"? as she directed him from the couch to his mothers side. He was not too shy, but sluggish in initiating his reach up to Christies breast. "Go head, feel it again Tony, she is loving it, can't you tell"? Jannine persuaded to her brother.

Then Christy decided it was time to turn the table for a while.

"Jannine, why don't you let them feel your tits"? she asked. "It's not fair that I have all of the fun you know.

I was on fire. Those were the words that I know were going to come, but I knew it was way over the line to let happen.

"Mrs. Stone, It looks like you were enjoying touching my breast so much, that was very much a turn on for me. How about you, are you ready to explore further"? she asked.

"I can not do this to my own daughter Christy. Yes, it was an incredible feeling to feel you, but I think we should stop there don't you"? I lectured.

With that, Christy walked behind my daughter. Her long permed blond hair was extremely sexy looking as it danced on her ass as she made her way. She peeked her head from around Jannine's shoulders and said, "I think I am going to untie your daughters top now Mrs. Stone. Do you get off on knowing that? I am untying it right now, slowly".

"Don't Christy, this is stupid, we all know that!" I exclaimed once more. We are all going to get into some serious trouble of one kind or another, we can't go any further. As I end my sentence, I see the sting of my daughters top being tugged by Christy, and her arm pulled at it slowly until it fell open in the back. The top still hung loosely covering Jannines breasts. Christy made short the balancing act by reaching in front of Jannine and sliding the top away from my daughter. Her tits were just incredible. Firm looking and a little pointed with the nipple protruding directly outward from its tip.

Christy walked now between me and my daughter. "Come here Mrs. Stone. I didn't move. "Jannine, walk over to your mom" she redirected her request. "Ask your mom to feel you're how firm your breast are" Christy commanded.

Without much of a hesitation Jannine started in "Mom, I want you to do this, feel them. God, do it. Give me your hand". And with that, she reached for my wrist. "No one will know this ever happened, let yourself go. I know your feeling something because you're still here". She brought my hand up. It was only inches from her breast. She then slowly pulled my hand onto her breast, and squeezed my hand over her tits. "God that's awesome", she expressed in a whisper. "Do you like the way they feel mom"? she then asked.

"Yes, this is unbelievable Jannine. You have a great body, and a great pair of tits. I just feel wrong doing this, here, now, in front of you all! What would your dad think if he knew". I asked worried.

"He can't know mom, he doesn't and will never know. She placed her hands around her mothers waist now, and moved closer to her mom. Her hands moved up and down the small of her waist a few times, and then slowly moved up to her mothers breast. "Mom, let me do this", and before she received an answer she slid one hand up onto my breast. I jumped a bit due to the shock of what was happening. "God, you have fucking nice tits, you are so fucking beautiful" she stated as she continued feeling her moms firm tits. "Let me untie your top mom. I want to untie it" Jannine required. I was no longer in control. I could not resist any longer, not that I was convincing anyway. I turned around, so that Jannine had good access to my strings. "Tony, please tell me that you will never tell anyone", I asked in a mild panic tone of voice. Christy walked over to Tony, and directed him and sat him down on the couch next to where me and Jannine were standing and interacting. "Tony would never tell a sole, right Tony," she said as if to warn him of action if he did. "You probably just want a little more action yourself if anything right," Christy asked. "Lets get rid of these shorts so that you can stroke your cock while you watch, don't you think that would be better than just standing there all bound up in those trunks"? "Don't you involve him Christy, god please don't", I asked and pleaded.

"Mrs. Stone, he is already way involved", she said, and she had a point. Christy reached and grabbed Tony's waistband and slipped her fingers in as she pulled down his trunks, and eventually off completely. Since these were swimming trunks he had no underwear on, so it was immediate exposure to the elements. Tony was big, about 7 inches, but he was so thick. He was so hard too, as his prick was growing further now that it had new room.

"Fuck Jannine, your brother is hung". Christy realized.

"Geese bro, your very nice....very nice, don't you think mom"? Jannine asked me.

"Jannine, stop. You know I can't..." then Jannine interrupted me again,

"Mom, look at his cock, its pretty fuckin nice." She said as she continued to squeeze my swollen tits. "God, I wonder what it would be like to fuck him"? Jannine then looked back at her mom, and asked "Mom, have you ever fantasized about fucking Tony. Tell me the truth, look at him"? she asked.

12