Follow Your Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have thought about what it would be like". I admitted to Jannine. "I have also thought about what it would be like to fuck you, and Christy". I was done playing, I needed to find some release now.

"Oh my god Mrs. Stone" Christy rose from the couch. "You are turning me on so much, god I am so hot" she said as she reached behind her back to untie her own top. I want to fuck you so bad. I want to watch you fuck Jannine, and Tony". Then she reached down to the ties of her bottoms and pulled at them. "Jannine, kiss her" she commanded. "Kiss your mom on the lips. Jannine came back with her hands around my waist once again. I felt her face moving closer and closer to mine.

"Kiss her Jannine, let her taste your tongue" Christy continued as she moved to my side as well. After a few more moments I felt her lips make contact with mine. A shot of adrenaline sex ran quickly through my body when she pressed her lips against mine. Her lips were so warm, full. I started to kiss her back, when she shocked me with her tasty tongue. I felt my daughters tongue touch mine as her lips massaged mine. It was the most erotic feeling I have ever experienced. I felt Christy untying my bottoms. I knew now that I was about to have sex with her and my daughter, and was unclear of Tony's roll as of now. I felt her pull my bottoms away, and she purposely made contact with one of her fingers with my now available pussy. God, if my husband knew this was happening right now he would freak. "Lay her down Jannine" Christy requested.

Jannine then guided me gently to the floor where we had a fluffy rug near the fireplace.

"Have you ever tasted pussy before Mrs. Stone"? Christy asked me. I just shook my head to say no. "It's so good" she stated as she brought one leg over to straddle my mother in a standing position. "My pussy is so wet and hot. I can't wait till I feel your tongue inside of me." Her words were just working me up to a sexual frenzy. I could feel drips of fluid dripping between my legs. As I looked up, I saw Christy lowering her pussy downward. Soon it was at my mouth. I could smell her pussy's juices now, and feel the heat she was radiating. "just lick it to get started Mrs. Stone". She instructed. I stuck out my tongue a little at a time. I was afraid to make contact for fear of what it would be like, and also for fear of committal. I then tasted it, the first taste was warm, and a little sweet. I heard Christy moan a little when my tongue made contact. She then pushed a little firmly against my tongue. I got a real good taste this time. I started liking up and down, and pushed in with my tongue. A little further and faster each time. How I knew how to do this was beyond me. Watching videos, I guess. Christy was moaning regularly now. She was getting pretty loud, and I was afraid a neighbor might hear and wonder.

"Eat her mom, fuck yes, eat her" Jannine supported.

"Oh yes, fuck, yes Mrs. Stone, fuck me, fuck me"Christy was screaming now along with high pitch moans and gestures.

"I can't handle this" Jannine stated as she walked over to her brother. "Come with my Tony" she commanded as she brought him to Christy and his mom. "Get it harder Tony, stroke it and lay down next to mom" she instructed. I see Tony now lying beside me. I had a feeling, but I couldn't believe what I saw next. Jannine straddled my son near his cock. Christy was having orgasm after orgasm until new orders were dished out by Jannine.

"Watch mom, watch this. I'm going to fuck Tony. You can't tell me that doesn't get you off, watching your daughter fuck your son". She said. "Here it comes Tony, my pussy is at your cock, you're going to feel me in just a sec". She stated as to give a horny play by play. I watched as she lowered her pussy down onto his prick, god it looked so fucking hot to witness this. She pressed onto the head with more pressure until I saw the head disappear. "Oh god Tony, you're inside me, fuck. I want to push it in further...." She stated as she pushed down further. "AHHeh" she moaned as the thick shaft was in half way now. "Fuck Tony, I want it so bad, push it in, fuck me, fuck me Tony, aheh", it was loud in the room. Jannine was a screamer.

"Mrs. Stone"? I heard Christy page. "Come up here, straddle Tony and face Jannine". She instructed. I did. I was wanting to try it all at this point. "That's it Mrs. Stone. Now back your pussy over your son's mouth. Have you ever fantasized about having your son eat you out Mrs. Stone? Well guess what. Your dreams just came true". With that, Christy pushed my pussy onto Tony's lips. My god what a fucking rush to feel his warm breath and tongue entering my pussy. Jannine was right in front of me whipping her hair around like a maniac and fucking Tony hard. Tony was eating me out, and I could not believe the sensations I was having. I was getting so warm and tingly. I started moving my hips around to massage my pussy on my sons tongue. I was getting so tweaked, I was feeling very tense as I felt the orgasm building inside of me. I felt his tongue push in further once again. Christy was kneeling at our sides with her fingers inside of her, rubbing and fucking her own pussy hard and furious. Her hair was covering her eyes often except for the times when she would whip it back in ecstasy. She was moaning and grunting as she turned red and came right in front of me, and slumped her back a bit while her fingers still massaged her swollen lips. Then I felt a twinge in my pussy as well, as my juices entered the no turning back zone of my orgasm. I felt a stinging as if I were going to pee and cum all at the same time. Fuck was I on fire. I started to grind on my sons face. I started to moan louder and louder.

"Fuck yes Mrs. Stone. Cum, cum all over your sons tongue. Stick it in all the way Tony, fuck yes!" Christy urged.

"Aeheh" I yelped over and over again. Finally my vision blacked out and a rush of warm and needles flowed over my body as I came in heaves. "Oh fuck yes, god!", I was yelling at the top of my lungs, and grunting. It was the most incredible orgasm I had ever felt in my life. As I came down from the rush, I saw Jannine pop off of Tony's cock. "He is so ready to cum mom. I would love to watch you eat his cum, fuck yes!". I scrambled over to Tony's cock. Without even thinking of what I was doing I took hold of his hard shaft and guided it into my mouth. His cock felt incredibly erotic as I slid my mouth through my lips. Its veins were thick and hard, pulsing full of cum ready to explode from its handsome head. My pussy started burning as I started to give Tony furious head. I was seconds away from tasting my own sons cum, while my own daughter watched with her friend. Tony's eyes started to roll and I knew he was close. I felt the pulsing growing more intense and quicker as I jacked him with my tongue and fingers now. I brought my mouth away from his shaft and held his head just at the entrance to my mouth, and stroked slowly but firmly. Then I felt a huge jerk and rush of cum develop at the base of his cock. A shot of cum spert out and draped over the head of his cock, followed by progressively longer streams. I placed my tongue just under the head and his cum started coating my lips and mouth. It was so warm and sleek. The taste of his cum was so incredibly erotic. I swallowed his cum slowly, I wanted to savor the feeling of his cum stringing down my throat. I took some of the cum that was on my lips and transferred it to my tits and nipples. Jannine leaned over and without warning started to lick Tony's cum from my lips and breasts. My head flung back in ecstasy as my daughter brought me to one last orgasm. There is no way in hell that I could have ever imagined the satisfaction, heat, and pleasure that I received that afternoon, even though it was forbidden. However, sometimes that's what makes it all so interesting.

12