Follow Your Heart

Story Info
Longtime Facebook friends have in-person meeting.
1.1k words
4.5
17.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just coming off a bitter breakup with my cisgender girlfriend. That, I think, is what did it.

I saw my transgender friend Katy's post on Facebook. She was never going to have GRS because she wanted to have as many cisgender men as possible suck her dick. I knew the post was half-joking, but it got me to thinking. Katy was single. So was I, now, and my job often took me to Sacramento, where Katy lived. Even before the breakup I had been considering moving to Sacramento.

I found a small apartment in Sacramento, arranged to move there, let my job know, and they decided to station me there permanently. Then I posted a life event on Facebook: Moved to Sacramento. I made sure to tag Katy.

"So you're now living down here?" she replied by PM. I confirmed it. "Why did you want to make sure I saw that?"

Honesty seemed like the best policy. "Because you're a gorgeous, tall, blonde woman, unattached, and I'm a single guy who happens to really like blondes."

"Is that your way of asking me for a date?"

"Only if you're interested."

"We've been FB friends for 8 years, so it's not like you're a stranger. Sure, one date couldn't hurt."

We agreed to meet at Starbucks. I arrived exactly on time and purchased a beverage and a snack. Katy arrived a few minutes later, and when she walked in the door, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She was 1980's-era Brigitte Nielsen statuesque. At six-foot-two, with impossibly long legs, slightly below shoulder-length naturally blonde hair, a stunningly pretty face, a 500-watt smile, firm breasts that I estimated to be C-cups, and a well-muscled, firm butt, she was the envy of every woman in the place and the desire of every man.

She waved at me, got her beverage and snack, and sat down next to me. Her skirt stopped just above her knees, and her shirt had two buttons unbuttoned, enough to expose a generous amount of cleavage. I managed to stammer out, "H-hi, Katy."

She turned her smile on me, and I thought I would melt. "Relax, Hans." Right then, I think she knew she had me hooked. But when she leaned in towards me and her lips brushed my neck, I was hers to command.

I somehow managed to provide a semblance of conversation as we consumed our snacks and beverages. But when Katy rose and gave her butt a slight shimmy, my higher brain functions vanished.

We had both walked to the Starbucks, as our dwellings were only 5 blocks from each other. The Starbucks was in the middle. Katy gestured for me to come with her, and I followed her like a puppy to her small house.

She gave me a fast tour, then ordered me to strip. Still in a daze, I removed my clothes. Katy peeled off hers, and my cock stiffened at the sight of her naked body. She pushed me onto the bed, where I sat on the edge, and marched over to me. Her cock was right at my face's level.

"You, I'm sure, recall my post," she smirked. I knew immediately what she was talking about. "Either get to work, or get out of my house. This is how I test to see if guys are actually interested in me."

"How many guys have... gotten to work?" I asked.

"You'd be the first," she snapped.

I opened my mouth and leaned forward. I slipped out my tongue and gave the head of her pecker an exploratory lick. Katy nodded curtly, and I wrapped my lips around her organ and took about two inches into my mouth.

Katy let out an almost indiscernable moan, and I flickered my tongue over her bulb. She reached down and placed her hand on the back of my head, pushing it forward. I obediently took more of her shaft in my mouth.

I started to slide my tongue up and down on her throbbing rod. Katy moaned louder this time and held my head in place more firmly. I kept licking and sucking for what Katy's clock on her dresser recorded as ten minutes.

She let go of my head and stepped back, popping her pole from my mouth. "You pass," she said, and gave me a genuine smile. "Was that your first time ever doing that?"

I nodded. "Indeed it was."

"You're darn good at it," Katy purred. "I'll have to have you do it more often. But for now, it's my turn to pleasure you."

With that, she lifted me fully onto the bed. She lay me on my back in the center of it and spread my legs. Katy climbed in between them and wrapped her hand around my pole.

Katy's hand moved steadily, establishing a smooth rhythm. My muscles relaxed and I let out soft purrs of pleasure. I barely noticed when Katy's other hand slipped behind me and one of her fingers pressed against my pucker.

Katy speeded her stroking slightly as she slipped a finger inside me. That was followed by a second, third and fourth as she kept pumping away at my cock. I quivered and my rod throbbed with need.

"I think you're ready," Katy whispered. She pulled her fingers from within me and shifted her position. She gently worked her pole into my back channel. While doing this, she continued to jerk my cock.

"This is also a first for me," I informed her.

"Then I'll go slowly," she murmured. True to her word, she did indeed ease her way in and out, giving my body the chance to adjust to the unfamiliar sensations.

As my muscles relaxed, Katy gradually speeded up both her thrusting and her stroking. My legs started to stiffen and my balls felt very full. Katy sensed that I was on the verge and plowed me deep.

The first jet of sperm burst from my cock right as Katy began blasting her load within me. Katy aimed me so that my shots landed on her chest and belly. She continued the motion of both her hand and her hips until both of us were drained dry. Then she collapsed on top of me, spent. I lay still and tried to get my own breath back.

When we could move again, Katy pulled out and guided me to her shower, where, giggling, we cleaned each other up. After drying off and returning to bed, Katy nudged my head onto her chest. "Thank you, Hans. That was amazing. It's been way too long."

"I definitely enjoyed it," I grinned. "May I stay for a while?"

"The good thing about having a first date on a Friday afternoon," Katy smirked, "is that when things work out well, you have the entire weekend to spend together."

It was the first of many such weekends, and within a year, we were living together. Katy is amazing. The best girlfriend I've ever had, and I hope she always thinks I'm still worthy of being with her.