Following a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind's sole focus was on Greg's hot mouth pumping my dick. He would alter his pace from going up and down the length of my shaft slowly and forcefully to quickly bobbing and rotating around my cockhead, and back again. Although my dick isn't nearly the length and girth of his, he still surprised me by going all the way down on me. It was like he didn't even have a gag reflex. His lips descended all the way down my shaft until they were at the base and his nose was touching my short pubic hair. Without hesitation he started deepthroating me each time he sucked the length of my cock. This was just too much for me.

"Uuuuhhh, oh please," I moaned, begging for release.

He backed off and started sucking quickly. His strong full lips were bringing me to the edge. As he rolled his tongue and mouth once more around the head of my dick I felt it. Cum shot from my dick. I grunted in appreciation. I didn't cum as much as he did but he still milked me to the last drop. He used his strong lips and squeezed what felt like my soul out of me. Once he had sufficiently drained me he leaned back and wiped his lips.

"Mmmm," he sounded as he swallowed my load.

He moved back up the bed and kissed me. I could taste my own cum on his lips. While we held our lips together I felt something else. Dangling against my hip was his long member. To my utter shock it was already hard again.

As we broke our kiss I asked incredulously, "Oh my god, are you hard again already?"

His grin stretched from ear to ear.

"Do you think you're ready for it?" He asked suggestively.

My brain wouldn't permit me to answer. Bringing myself to actually say I wanted it was still too much of a barrier for me to get past. Without waiting for my answer, he watched me with knowing eyes as he crawled off the bed. Once he was standing he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. My ass landed against his midsection. His hard dick wedged between my cheeks.

"Mhmm," he began, "I'm really going to enjoy this."

He rubbed his hands from my thighs up my sides and to my chest. Then he pressed his nails in to me and ran his fingers down my body. The trail he scratched into my body sent shivers through me. Stopping at my ass, he grabbed ahold of each cheek and squeezed them. The sensations were so exciting. I moaned in approval. His hand stroked his cock as he prepared for me. He threw my legs over his shoulder and spread my ass apart. Rubbing his cock into the crest of my ass, he teased my entrance. To lubricate me he spit on my asshole and on his dick as well. With his hand he rubbed it into his cock and then he used it to rub the wetness against me.

I wasn't nearly as unprepared this time for what was to come. And instead of being scared, I was actually looking forward to the sensation of his large member filling me up. Taking a deep breath, I relaxed and allowed him to slip his cockhead into my waiting hole. He rolled it in small circles against me as he tried to loosen my opening up. The massage at my entrance was very arousing.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Watching him, I nodded my head. He started pushing his weight into me ever so much. Slowly he slid his cock in deeper. I was still very tight and it felt like he was pushing my insides aside. After a minute he stopped. There was so much pressure. It felt like a baseball bat was being shoved up my ass.

Another minute passed as I adjusted to his size. He ground his cock into me, circularly applying pressure to continue to loosen me up. He had a hold of my cock as well, slowly jerking me off. When he felt like I was ready he continued pushing further. I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore any pain. When he stopped again he had over three-fourths of his dick burrowed into me. Comfortable with the pressure, I enjoyed how full he made me feel.

Greg started moving in and out gradually. His shaft massaged my ass a couple inches in and out at a time. Every time he shoved his dick back in I grunted from the force. His cock's patient pounding of my ass finally gave way to him bottoming out. I could feel his balls smack my ass and his hips flush against me. He paused briefly recognizing how deep he was and then he began picking up the pace. His cock worked like a piston pumping in and out. The pressure was no longer as bad as it was initially. It gave away to the now familiar feeling of fullness and aching pleasure. I could now appreciate his member pumping into my ass.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," I responded to his thrusts.

He pulled his cock all the way out of me until nothing but the tip sat at my entrance. He then proceeded to push all the way back in the hilt. His balls loudly smacked my ass. The force rocked my body. He continued fucking me long and hard while I moaned with each thrust. His big cock snaked its way in and out. Finally he brushed against my pleasure center. The head of his member found my g-spot again. The rapid movements of Greg's dick kept teasing me with each stroke. It was driving me wild.

"Come on, harder," I pleaded with him.

Greg responded quickly. His rhythm picked up and he threw his hips into mine with more effort. After Greg fucked me hard with a couple deep thrusts my lungs took a sharp intake of air. I gasped loudly as pleasure rushed through me. My gasping for air quickly turned into a long moan. I was slack jawed with another dumb smile on my face.

"Yes, yes, oh yes," I called out.

The rhythm of his cock pumping into me combined with the stimulation of my g-spot had me on another planet. I tightened the muscles of my ass around his cock. I desperately wanted to keep every inch of him in me as long as I could. This had an affect on him as well.

"Oh boy, you're so tight," he said.

Greg took his time. He thrust with a thudding force each time. I didn't think it could feel any better than it did the first time, but he was changing my mind. My breathing was ragged as I chased the pleasure his cock was bringing. I rotated and turned my hips each way to meet his dick. His pace started to accelerate as he was coming close.

He now furiously fucked my ass as hard and as quickly as he wanted to. I watched as the flexing muscles of his chest and abs glistened. There was something so primal and arousing about the way his body looked as it plowed into me. The rhythmic slapping of his balls against my ass sounded around the room and the smell of raw male sex filled my nostrils. I was intoxicated by every sense.

Just as I thought he might never cum he burst mid thrust. He kept slamming his hips into me as cum shot deep into my ass. The sensation of his cock and his cum filling me triggered my own member to spasm again. Having blown my load just a short time ago, just a small amount of cum jumped from the head of my cock. But, my mid section and untouched member kept seizing long after I had spent my remaining sperm.

After he finished laying into me he stopped with my ass still full of his dick. I enjoyed the fullness in my exhausted state. Greg slumped over me until he caught his breath. He supported himself by only his arms against the bed. Eventually, he pulled his cock out and rolled off onto the bed. We both lay there breathing heavily. A brief period of quietness passed before I gathered the energy to make the first sound.

"Ughhhhh," I groaned, "That was amazing."

I was still experiencing the residual effects of my orgasm.

"That goes the same for me," Greg said between breaths, his voice breaking into a tired laugh. "Your ass is just too good to me."

After a few seconds of recovery he was the first to venture up. He bent down to grab my clothes and threw them on the bed for me. I sat up to gather them and start dressing. My ass felt so loose, almost numb from that fucking. He walked over to his closet and pulled a towel out. He turned back to me.

"I know you had as much fun as I did," he said smirking at me.

I smiled at him as my cheeks blushed.

"That means I don't want to hear anymore excuses next time," he said half-joking, half-serious. "When I text you just come over and we'll have some more fun."

"Okay," I said somewhat defeated somewhat excited.

I knew I loved it. I just didn't know how I felt about showing it. I finished dressing and stood up, which is when I realized just how sore my ass was becoming.

"I'll be seeing you soon," he said as he walked out of the room.

I could here the sound of a shower turning on and I took that as my cue. Limping carefully out of the room and down the stairs, I began to make my way home again. I felt so sweaty and dirty walking across campus. Having come down from my orgasmic high, all I wanted to do now was collapse on my bed. One thing that I didn't feel though was shame or embarrassment. I was pretty much okay with what this situation was now. I never would've imagined saying it before, but I enjoyed it. This no-strings attached opportunity for amazing sex was exactly what I wanted, even if it was with another man. In fact I thought it might be better this way. What I felt with Greg was better than anything I experienced with the opposite sex.

My long walk gave me time to think. By the time I got home I felt like I was in a good place for the first time in over a week. I cleaned myself up once I got inside and threw on some new clothes. A short time later Alex walked in. We chatted and decided to go out get dinner. While we were eating we got to talk again. By the end of the night it felt like we were back to normal. I went to sleep that night and slept better than I had in a while. Things were good again. The only difference between now and before was the occasional meeting with a cock that needed my servicing.