Following Her Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadra
Shadra
156 Followers

With intense speed, Rachel leapt off her chair and lunged at Janet. She barreled into her as they both fell to the floor. The arm of the chair caught Rachel in the ribs before clattering to the side, but she made no indication of feeling any pain. She began pawing at Janet's breasts as she forcibly pressed her lips to Janet's. When Janet tried to remove her hand, Rachel pinned Janet's to the floor. She pushed her way between Janet's thighs and began grinding against her.

"Rachel," Janet managed to cry out, in between the girl's relentless kissing.

The crazed girl broke away long enough to sit up and pull her dress over her head, revealing her dripping pussy. The fabric was tossed carelessly to the side.

"Rachel, stop," Janet cried, but was muffled as Rachel pounced on her again. Rachel grabbed at Janet's neck, holding her head still. Their lips locked once again. With her other arm, Rachel reached down between Janet's legs and began rubbing her.

Janet grasped Rachel by the shoulders and, with all her strength, managed to push the girl off of her. "I said STOP!" Janet sat up, panting. She stared at the feral girl, listening as her gasps began tapering off.

Rachel looked at her, pleading with her eyes, "Why, Mistress? Isn't this what you wanted?" She didn't even seem to care about the trigger that had yet to be removed.

"You know I can't, Rach," Janet responded, bringing her knees up to her chest to cover herself defensively. "That's... going too far." Her voice was quiet.

Rachel collapsed onto her back, staring up at the ceiling as she caught her breath. The adrenaline that was pumping through her slowly receded. She turned to Janet, watching as the girl stood and began collecting her own clothes. She breathed in deeply one last time and then audibly exhaled. "I'm sorry. It was all just so... incredible. I couldn't really... I'm sorry."

Pulling her pants up, Janet responded, "I think that's enough for today. School is tomorrow, and we have to figure out what we're going to do with Ms. Gilio."

Rachel remained silent. Her dress landed across her midriff as Janet kicked it towards her. She made no efforts in moving it.

Approaching the hallway, Janet pulled her shirt over her head. She didn't bother putting her bra back on. Before she entered her room, she stopped to say, "I hope you enjoyed yourself today." The door closed behind her.

As she laid on the floor, Rachel wasn't sure what to make of Janet's tone. Was it sorrow? Disappointment? Regret? She stood up and proceeded to her own room, her dress clutched tightly in her hand.

Time passed. Janet knocked twice on Rachel's door before she opened it to enter. She saw Rachel laying on her side, quickly shoving something into her night stand before closing the drawer.

Rachel turned to face Janet. "Hey," she greeted sweetly.

"I think we should talk about earlier."

"I got carried away, I know that. You wouldn't believe what today felt like." The memory brought a grin to her face. "I'll try to be more careful next time."

"I don't know if there should be a next time."

Rachel stared at her roommate in confusion. "Why?"

"Because I'm worried about you. You seem to be reacting so strongly to everything, and I don't know why. You convinced me to overlook it the other day, but after this... I'm not so sure. I think it's best we just hold off on things, maybe it'll give me time to figure out what is happening."

"That's being a bit selfish, don't you think?"

"I don't... understand."

Not missing a beat, Rachel gave her rejoinder. "I suppose you still intend to use the program on Ms. Gilio tomorrow, and then Melanie after that?" Janet gave no response. "And then what? Let's say you get your dream girl, and you live happily ever after. What happens to me? You just get bored of me, put me back on the shelf? How is that fair to me?"

Continued silence.

Rachel moved to cover herself with her sheets, finally reminded of her ongoing nudity. Janet remained pressed against the door frame with her right shoulder, her arm hanging limp on her side. Her left hand was crossed over her stomach to grip the molding, her fingers toying with the texture absentmindedly. Her lip trembled almost indistinguishably.

Rachel's head fell back to her pillow as she expelled a blast of air out of her nose in amusement. "Look at us, two days and things have gone so out of control." She tilted her head towards Janet. "I guess I'm not really being fair to you either."

She saw Janet finally look up at her. "Tell you what. I'll still help you tomorrow. Only because I have some sweet sweet revenge to enact on Ms. Gilio. In exchange, you won't deny me that. Also, we are going to sit down and discuss where things go from there. Capiche?"

Janet simply nodded her head weakly. She eventually took cue of the silence and left Rachel's room.

Rachel watched Janet leave. Once out of sight, she turned her back to the door, closing her eyes. She wept quietly.

***

Author's note: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! As usual, I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to let me know through my profile, or in the comments below!

Shadra
Shadra
156 Followers
12