Following Her Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadra
Shadra
158 Followers

The motion of Janet leaning back in her chair caught her attention. She saw the relieved look on her face as she glanced back, mixed with something else. Rachel sensed an air of confidence around Janet now. Her heart fluttered. Jealousy ran through her at the thought of what Janet was doing to Ms. Gilio. Rachel had planned on talking to Janet later tonight. Could she wait that long? Maybe if she just... she opened her mouth to say something.

"I am blank," intoned the professor. Her slouched body was no longer moving as she stared dutifully at the screen. The arm holding her glasses had long since fallen to her side. The glasses themselves were held precariously by her limp fingers, threatening to fall at the slightest disturbance.

Janet beamed at Rachel, not noticing the conflicted expression on the other girl's face. "We did it! Oh man, that was so intense. I didn't think it was going to work in the end there." She let out a long sigh of relief as Rachel sat up, readjusting her clothes. "I have to say, though... she didn't seem as bad as you led me to believe.

"Figures you'd get along with the enemy," Rachel playfully scoffed. "Good thing I was there to remind you of the plan." She nudged Janet in the shoulder.

"All right, so, you said you wanted to get some revenge on her. Did you want to do that first?"

Rachel's eyes lit up as she rubbed her hands together. She glared at the lifeless professor before her. "Oh yeah!" she said in an sinister voice. "Let's make her act like a chicken!"

"Wait... that's your plan for revenge?"

"...I was going to record it," explained Rachel, holding her phone up as a reference. She stared at Janet as if it was obvious.

"We're not doing that... you watch too many dumb movies." Janet rolled her eyes at Rachel.

"Do you have any better ideas?"

Janet hunched over, bringing her hand to her face as she concentrated. Before long, she stood up, saying, "Actually, I think I do."

She walked around the desk and approached the professor. Leaning over, she began whispering into her ear. Occasionally she stole some glances over at Rachel, who was watching the two intently. A grin began to spread over her face the longer she spoke to the professor.

"What did you tell her?" Rachel asked as Janet returned to her seat. She didn't like being kept in the dark.

"Don't worry, you're about to find out." She turned to the professor and clapped her hands. "Wake up, Ms. Gilio."

Rachel watched as the professor began to stir. Her dull eyes began to take notice of the things around her. She adjusted her position in the chair. When she looked up and caught sight of Rachel, a luscious grin appeared on her face.

"Well, Rachel. Welcome to my office. Are you ready for your pop quiz?" Ms. Gilio spoke seductively at Rachel.

Rachel turned to Janet, "Really? This is what you came up with?" she asked with disappointment. Janet merely gestured back towards the professor, so Rachel begrudgingly cooperated.

"Your first question," she began, now that Rachel was giving her attention again. "What is 2 + 2?"

'Just because she's smarter than me doesn't mean she can ridicule me,' Rachel thought. She scoffed, rolling her eyes. With an entirely disinterested voice, Rachel answered, "four."

"Mmm, very good Rachel." Ms. Gilio stood up slowly. She ran her hands up the sides of her legs and up her stomach. When they reached her chest, she brought them together and started unbuttoning her jacket. With the garment open, she shrugged her shoulders back and slid it off. Grabbing the jacket before it hit the ground, Ms. Gilio carefully folded it and placed it on the desk over a stack of books.

Rachel couldn't believe what she was seeing. Here she was, the most prudish, strict professor Rachel had ever met, trying to act... sexy? And to call it 'trying' would not be very accurate. Ms. Gilio was like an entirely new person. Rachel had regretted it when she suggested to Janet that they use her math professor, but her class was the only one she shared with Melanie. Now, the awe-struck girl was having second doubts about her original concerns.

Ms. Gilio watched as Rachel followed her hips with her eyes as they gently swayed back and forth. She was caressing her body over her clothes as her eyes smoldered at Rachel. Bringing both hands down to her waist, she began to pull her silk shirt out of the hem of her slacks. Once free, she began to lift the shirt slowly, waving it teasingly to and fro. She suddenly let it go, allowing it to fall freely back down. With a small tut, she waved a finger at Rachel. "Time for question two," she said, smirking.

Listening eagerly, Rachel's mind went into overdrive when she heard the question - 62 x 23. She hoped that she didn't make any mistakes as she worked through it in her head. With shaky confidence, she gave her answer - 1426.

Ms. Gilio reached up and pulled at the band holding her hair tight. With a few shakes, her hair fell around her face and down her back, jostling at the movement. Her locks now unrestrained, she began to bend slowly at her waist. The hair fell over her face as she reached to take off her shoes, her torso almost parallel to the floor. Straightening up, she tossed both shoes to the side with a small flick of her hand. "Shall we continue?"

"Wait," Rachel protested. "That doesn't count, you have to take off more than just your shoes and hair band, that's not fair!" She looked at her professor stubbornly. She could hear Janet snicker, but she didn't care.

With a quick thought, Ms. Gilio shrugged her shoulders as she took off her socks, adding them with the shoes. "Very well, but no more interruptions."

Rachel shook in her chair as she heard Ms. Gilio say her name. It was said with such sensuality, but with a hint of predation. 'She's doing this because Janet told her to.' The thought kept running through her mind. That thought alone was driving her wild. She could feel her body tensing up.

Janet merely sat back and watched things unfold. She saw the look of determined concentration on Rachel's face as the next question was asked, more difficult than the last. She saw the look of hopeful uncertainty as she gave her answer. She saw the look of relieved excitement as the professor affirmed her. Lastly, she saw the look of blissful yearning as Rachel watched Ms. Gilio remove the next article of clothing.

"Find the x intercepts in the equation y = (1/23)x^2-207," Janet heard Ms. Gilio say. Quickly working it out in her head, Janet laughed. She looked over to Rachel to see her brow furrowed, eyes narrowed as she stared at the floor. She seemed to be struggling. Janet pulled out a pen and paper and handed it to Rachel, nodding her approval.

Rachel scribbled quickly on the paper, thankful that she was allowed to write it down. She was at the crux of the situation, the professor only had her shirt and underwear on now. There's no way she could get this wrong. She wrote down the answer, and felt herself blush when she read it.

Circling her result, Rachel rotated the paper on the desk, and presented it to the imposing woman before her. She held her breath, waiting to see what would happen. Her eyes gazing upward as she remained leaning forward in her chair, arm outstretched and still touching the paper.

With a nod, Ms. Gilio crossed her hands and lowered them to the hem of her shirt and began to lift the soft material over her head. In one smooth, slow motion, the garment was removed, the teacher's toned waist and ample chest coming into view. She heard both students gasp as she began bringing her hands down gracefully, tracing the outline of her body. She closed her eyes, relishing her own touch on her skin. "Shall we... continue?" she said, opening her eyes to once again enrapture Rachel.

Rachel looked to Janet.

"She'll go until you tell her to stop," Janet assured, recognizing the meaning in Rachel's eyes. She smiled at her as she leaned back in her chair, intent on enjoying the show.

Rachel turned back and nodded. She waited for the next question. As soon as it left the teacher's mouth, her heart sank. She wasn't even sure she had learned this material yet. Even with pen and paper, she wouldn't be able to work it out. She didn't even know where to begin! And that Greek word she used, what did it even mean?

Her body seemed to heat up in panic as she sat there. She was going to get this question wrong. She looked up at the teacher, who only stared back at her as her body gently writhed seductively. She stared over at Janet, but the girl made no move to help her out. Rachel whimpered. With trepidation, she finally blurted out, "I don't know..." Her head hung low in shame and disappointment.

"Well then, looks like you need to be... punished," Ms. Gilio began as she walked around the desk. She pushed some papers to the side to make room on the corner before hopping up. "So do what your professor says, and drop your pants."

'Is this really happening?' Rachel thought. She glanced at Janet, a smile on her face as she shrugged as if to say 'it's up to you'.

She stood up shakily and kicked off her shoes. After a moment of hesitation, Rachel hooked her thumb in her leggings and began to push downward. With a sudden stop, Rachel took time to consider something. Nodding to herself, she reached back up and grabbed hold of her underwear, bringing both garments down in one swift motion to her feet.

Standing back up, Rachel watched as Ms. Gilio crooked her finger, beckoning her closer. She approached. The professor then waved her hand across both of her legs as she stared at Rachel with lascivious eyes. Rachel bent over and laid across the professor's lap, her exposed ass facing Janet.

With a purr that Rachel could feel through her stomach, Ms. Gilio began to caress the soft skin of the prone girl's rear. Her smile widened as she felt the girl shiver in her lap to her gentle touch. Then, without warning, she brought her hand back. Hovering a foot away from Rachel, she brought it down upon the girl with a soft smack. Rachel jumped in her legs, a small moan escaping her lips.

With curiosity Janet watched the spectacle unfold before her. She had been somewhat open-ended in her instructions, but was more than pleased with the results. She watched as the older woman continued her barrage on Rachel's ass - not hard enough to hurt, but the skin began to redden nonetheless. With Rachel sitting fully exposed to her, Janet could see the tell-tale signs of moisture that began to appear on Rachel's lips.

After a dozen or so swats, Ms. Gilio went back to rubbing the girl's skin, cooing to Rachel as she did. Once Rachel had calmed down, she let the girl return to her seat as she stood up herself. "So, Rachel, are you ready for your extra credit question?"

Rachel could only stare, her breathing still heavy from the exhilaration of before. She blushed as the seductress approached her, leaning down and placing her arms on the armrests of the chair. Her cleavage was right in Rachel's face. Her heart raced again as Ms. Gilio leaned in, brushing her lips against Rachel's ear. With the softest of whispers, Rachel heard her ask, "how many licks will it take to get to the yummy center of your dripping cunt?"

Without waiting for a response, Ms. Gilio began sliding down Rachel's body. She let her hands trail behind her, her fingers tracing across Rachel's nipples beneath her shirt. With her face inches away from Rachel's opening, Ms. Gilio brought her arms under Rachel's legs and pushed them up onto her shoulders. "Let's find out together." With eyes still on Rachel, she gave her first long, slow lick.

As soon as she felt the tongue on her, Rachel closed her eyes and threw her head back, her hands gripping the arm rest of the chair with such force.

Ms. Gilio continued holding onto the girl's thighs as she increased the rate of her licking. She pushed her nose in to rub it against her student's clit, eliciting a moan from the younger girl. Spurred on by the hand that was placed on the back of her head, she began probing deeper into Rachel's folds.

Rachel's mind was being overloaded at the sensations brought on by her instructor. The instructor that was doing what Janet had told her to do. Rachel began to imagine it was Janet between her thighs, as she felt the tongue move faster and farther than ever. She began to buck her hips as she imagined it was Janet's head that she was holding onto, Janet's mouth that she was leaking into. She felt the jolts of ecstasy that raced up her body, magnified by the results of her imagination.

Ms. Gilio did nothing for her own pleasure. Instead, every movement she made, every action, was devoted to the goal that was given her. She had to seduce her student. She had to make her cum. It was the only purpose for her at the moment, the only thought running through her head. She could feel the girl begin flailing erratically, which only caused her to increase her efforts in return.

Rachel arched her back as she held onto the woman's head, pulling her in with increasing force. Her other arm was sporadically running up and down the arm rest, struggling to maintain a grip. Her toes were flexing as most of her muscles tensed on and off. If she had looked down, she would have seen that the professor had never once stopped staring up at her.

Almost forgetting where they were, Rachel managed to slap a hand over her mouth to suppress the moans that began to escalate in volume. The pleasure built as the tongue danced skillfully inside her. Part of her might have wondered if there was a reason Ms. Gilio was so adept with her tongue. Perhaps it was part of Janet's programming, the impossible need for the professor to satisfy her. Perhaps it didn't matter, as Rachel felt the end approaching. Her thighs tightened around Ms. Gilio's head. Her body convulsed as the orgasm ripped through her, the tongue still not stopping.

Janet simply watched from her seat as Rachel surrendered to the bliss. She was glad the girl still had the mind to stifle herself. As Rachel began coming down, Janet saw Ms. Gilio still going at it. "That's enough," she called out.

Upon hearing Janet's words, Ms. Gilio's erotic expression instantly went blank as she quickly stood up. She turned around and took her seat at her desk, Rachel still smeared across her face. All three of them sat in silence.

Finally in a mindset to talk, Rachel was the first to say anything, "Oh my god..." being her only choice of words. She idly played with herself. Waiting a few more moments, she then inquired upon Janet, "Geez, when did you become so pervy?"

Janet chose not to answer, instead asking Rachel in return, "Do you mind if I have some time alone with Ms. Gilio? I can meet you at home shortly."

In no state to try to argue, Rachel merely complied. "Yeah. That's fine. I can use a walk anyways... if I can." She stood up with some effort and quickly got dressed. "See you at home," she said as she staggered out of the office, closing the door behind her.

With the door once again shut, Janet approached the professor behind the desk.

***

By the time Janet made her way home, it was already dark out. The night air seemed colder than usual as she walked up the steps to the student housing center. The inside was quiet, and she welcomed the warmer atmosphere, shaking off the remainder of the chill.

Entering her dorm, Janet found the only light inside to be coming from Rachel's room through the crack in the door. She announced her presence as she placed her belongings on the kitchen counter. She moved the empty bag from the shop yesterday to the side. She heard rustling coming from Rachel's room before her door opened.

"Hey. Did everything go okay?" Rachel had already changed into her sleeping attire, looking a little weary. She stood at the hallway entrance, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, it uh... it did. Ms. Gilio is going to help me tomorrow." Now unburdened, Janet stood by the kitchen counter, fiddling with her bag.

"That was certainly something with my professor earlier. I had no idea she could be so... I never would have guessed. I hope things aren't going to be weird in her class from now on." Rachel studied her friend. Her stomach was in knots. She thought about the advice Emma had given her earlier that day. She thought about how she was going to say what she wanted to say.

"I'm sure it'll be okay."

There was something in Janet's voice that unnerved Rachel. Something in the way she wouldn't quite look at her. Perhaps she should wait before they have this talk, but if she waits it might be too late. She wanted to get it over with before Janet met with Melanie. She had to let Janet know how she really felt about all of this. No, it had to be tonight, had to be now.

"Janet, about that talk I said we were going to have." Janet finally looked up at her. "There's something I wanted to te-"

"Drop for me"

Rachel's eyes went wide just before her face went slack and her words died in her throat. Her head lolled to the side as it rested against the wall, her eyes losing focus.

Janet watched her friend fall into trance. She waited to make sure the process was complete. After such time as she deemed sufficient, she walked around the counter and towards Rachel. She put her arms around Rachel and held her tightly.

A few minutes passed with Janet holding her friend before she began speaking, "I need you to do something for me Rachel. I need you to forget everything that happened since Friday that involved my program. I need you to forget everything about the program. Forget everything I did to you with the program. Forget everything we did together with the program. No more memories of any of these things, no more triggers, forget it all. As far as you're concerned, you had a normal weekend."

She took a step back to look at her friend again. She left Rachel like that for awhile as she stood there, trying to compose herself. Eventually she said, "Wake up."

Rachel straightened up and stretched, a loud yawn escaping her open mouth with no attempts to stifle it. "Man, I am beat. What are you doing coming home so late?" She saw the look in Janet's eyes. "Aww, hey hun, what's wrong? Why do you look so down?"

Janet's lip quivered. She ran to hug Rachel as the girl opened her arms, welcoming her in. "I just... I feel like I lost a friend today," she managed to choke out between small sniffles.

Rachel embraced her tightly, almost lifting the smaller girl off the ground. She rubbed her back as she rocked her on her feet. "It'll be okay, you still have me. I won't be going anywhere, I promise." Janet openly wept. "There there, just let it all out. Do you want to talk about it?"

Janet shook her head.

"Well, there's a big tub of ice cream in the freezer with your name on it. Do you want it? And then we can lay on the couch and watch your favorite movie. How does that sound, lil' ducky?" She felt Janet nod on her shoulder.

By the end of the movie, Rachel did her best to move Janet without waking her. The girl had fallen asleep with her head on her lap, Rachel's arm draped over her. With the sleeping girl's head finally on a pillow, Rachel pulled the blanket over her and went to bed.

***

Author's note: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! As usual, I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Shadra
Shadra
158 Followers
12