Following Her Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadra
Shadra
153 Followers

Janet felt a lump in her chest. "Do you... live with him?" she asked.

"I do," Melanie said while smiling, as she brought her shirt down over her head. She walked over and gave Janet a warm hug. "It was a pleasure meeting you today. I love you so much. I left my number on the counter over there." She gave one last squeeze of Janet's naked body, the other girl too stunned to move. "Call me and we can get together again!" With that, she stood up to collect the remainder of her clothes from the other room.

Janet had no idea what to say. She had been so driven by her lust for Melanie she hadn't considered how her actions would affect the other people in Melanie's life. She quickly jumped up and shouted, "Stop!" She ran to the hallway in time to see Melanie with her shoes in her hands, facing her and smiling. With a look of loneliness, she followed with, "stay with me tonight."

"Okay," Melanie replied, placing her shoes back by the door. "What would you like to do?"

Janet placed her right arm across her stomach, holding her other arm as it lay by her side. She stared at the ground, noticing the mess of her clothes as they laid strewn about the place. "Help me pick up? And then we can grab a bite to eat."

"Sounds perfect," Melanie said cheerfully, as she began picking up clothes to hand to Janet. "So, since I don't know much about you, how about we remedy that? Where are you from?" She crossed the room and gave Janet what she collected.

Janet took the clothes, staring Melanie in the eyes. "Kiss me."

Melanie did so. "Not much of a talker, are you?" she said teasingly after pulling back, eliciting a short nervous chuckle out of the other girl.

Janet had Melanie heat up some soup for the two of them as she finished cleaning up. Bringing the pile of clothes into the bedroom, she placed her tablet on the nightstand and put on something fresh to wear. Returning to the kitchen, the two sat at the table to eat together.

To avoid any issues, Janet had Melanie tell her boyfriend she'd be sleeping at a friend's house for the night. Her heart sank a bit when she heard Melanie say she loved him.

The two talked as they ate, with Melanie carrying most of the conversation. Before long, Janet had learned all sorts of things about the girl. She was from a small family that lived out of state, the only one to have gone to college. She had been top of her class through most of her academic life, providing her with numerous scholarship opportunities to attend any school of her choosing. She came to this university with her childhood boyfriend to major in biomedical engineering, and wants to use it to assist people from around the world, already speaking two foreign languages fluently.

Hearing about all of Melanie's aspirations and accomplishments, Janet felt her life was mundane in comparison. To make matters worse, the girl's phone kept going off before Janet told her to silence it. Her friends could always talk to her tomorrow, Janet justified to herself.

Once they finished cleaning up dinner, Janet ordered Melanie to join her in bed. Undressing once again, Janet went back to caressing Melanie's body, but with much more restraint and focus this time around. The two embraced each other in a slow smoldering of arousal.

Pulling away slightly, Janet stared Melanie straight in the eyes. "I want your tongue on me. Just like earlier." She put some pressure on Melanie's shoulders, guiding the girl down between her legs.

Janet bit her lip and closed her eyes as Melanie gave her first of many licks along her sex. She was looking forward to enjoying the entire journey this time around, now that she wasn't delirious from lust going in. With a clear mind, she was able to savor everything that Melanie was doing to her. With a clear mind, everything felt...

Janet opened her eyes and looked down at Melanie. "I said do it like earlier."

"I am," Melanie responded, before continuing.

Janet stared at her confused. Melanie's tongue didn't feel even close to how it did the last time. "Try doing it the way your boyfriend does," Janet suggested. The notion of bringing her boyfriend left Janet feeling awkward, but if it would help Melanie get her off, she'd push through it, however reluctantly.

"Oh, we haven't done anything together yet. We're waiting until after college, when we get married."

Janet didn't know what to say. She watched the other girl return to licking her. This wasn't how things were supposed to be. This never happened in her fantasies. Janet let her head drop back against the pillow and stared at the ceiling. "Stop, stop... stop," Janet called out, shortly after.

Melanie looked at her expectantly, the ever-present smile still on her face.

Janet considered coaching the girl through everything. Trying to work out what to say, she felt her lack of sleep from last night finally catching up to her. Giving up on the idea for now, Janet had Melanie lay next to her, the girl falling asleep quickly at Janet's command. Feeling frustrated, Janet thought over all the events of the day, until she succumbed to sleep herself.

* * *

Janet awoke to the sound of her alarm. With closed eyes, she reached to shut it off, her hand slapping the wood of the nightstand all over, unable to find the clock. Groaning, she opened her eyes to assist, finally succeeding in silencing the offensive noise.

With a stretch, Janet let out a hearty yawn before going limp once again on the bed. She became aware of the arm draped around her stomach and the gentle pulses of warm air from Melanie's breath on her neck.

Turning around in her spot on the bed, Janet faced Melanie, the other girl still asleep. She simply watched the girl, almost envious of how peaceful she looked. She reached up to stroke her cheek. "Time to wake up, Melanie."

Her eyes opened slowly, focusing quickly on Janet. "Good morning," she greeted, as her friendly smile showed itself. Janet loved that smile. "Did you sleep well?"

Janet nodded as she stared into Melanie's gray eyes. After giving the girl a sensual kiss, Janet sat up in bed, pondering the day to come. What should she do with Melanie? Perhaps in time she could train her to perform the way Janet had always envisioned. It may take awhile. She looked back down at girl. She decided it was worth it.

Then there was the social issue. There would be a lot of questions if Melanie just dumped her boyfriend out of the blue. Even more if people found out she was with Janet so suddenly. Janet groaned as she flopped back on the bed. Things were supposed to be so simple, now.

"Is something the matter? Anything I can help with?"

"Just... thinking." She didn't want to deal with this right now. Rachel should be home, perhaps she could test the waters with her. It was only a matter of time before she had to reveal Melanie to her anyways. Might as well start with that, she argued.

Janet's stomach growled. She turned to Melanie. "Get dressed and we'll get some breakfast. Do you have anywhere to be today?"

Before Melanie had a chance to respond, Janet heard the front door open. "That must be Rachel," she proclaimed. "Guess it's now or never. Come join us when you're finished dressing and then I'll introduce you two."

Making her way towards the entrance, Janet called out, "Hey Rachel, I didn't hear you come in last night. I actually have someone I want you to... meet..." She stopped as she entered the living room.

By the entrance stood a girl with long green hair, tied up messily in a pony tail. To her side stood Rachel, a dopey grin on her face as she stared adoringly at the stranger. "You must be Janet," the stranger announced. "Rachel here has told me so much about you." She spoke with confidence, a hint of sensuality in her voice.

"Um... hi...," Janet managed to get out, her eyes darting between Rachel and the green-haired girl. There was a familiarity to Rachel's expression that unsettled Janet.

* * *

Author's note: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! As usual, I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Shadra
Shadra
153 Followers
12