Following Her Dream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadra
Shadra
153 Followers

Yet... it had been Rachel the entire time. Rachel had been masturbating along with her, just on the other side of the wall.

Janet shut her eyes. She tried to picture Rachel seated next to her, as if she could see through the divider. It didn't matter that she couldn't currently feel anything, her hand was already moving of its own accord.

She didn't even hear when the door opened and two students walked in to use the mirror. She subconsciously restrained her movements to limit the noise she made only as a result of Violet's instruction. The pleasure she began to feel did not clue her in that she was no longer alone. Her mind only attributed it to her thoughts about Rachel.

Janet imagined Rachel's face as she came. The image played over and over in her mind as she worked herself closer to her own orgasm. When she recalled Rachel saying Violet's name, Janet's brow scrunched in anger.

She instead tried to envision Rachel saying something else as she came. She shouldn't be calling out to Violet, she should be shouting Janet's name. It only felt right.

As soon as she heard Rachel cry out her name in her head, Janet felt the orgasm spring forth. She bit her lip, trying to stifle her scream. For the most part, she was successful. All that came out were some sporadic grunts.

One of the girls at the mirror turned around to stare at Janet's stall. "Gross," she said with a face, before both of them finished up and left.

Janet remained seated, leaning to her side against the wall as she came down from the ordeal. The image of Rachel continued to play in her head as she wiped herself off. With school over, it was time to join Rachel at Violet's apartment.

***

The smell of rosemary hit Janet in the face the moment she walked in. She saw Rachel attending to the stove wearing a small apron, some heels, and nothing else. Rachel had become the customary chef once Violet realized how great of a cook she was.

On the other side of the room, Violet was lazing about on the couch alone. When she heard the door open, she craned her head over the side to see who entered. She gave Janet a knowing grin, but said nothing before resuming her rest.

Janet didn't even notice. Her focus was on Rachel. She admired her pert ass, enjoying the view as it danced to the tune Rachel was humming while working the stove with great care.

The entire walk over, she couldn't get Rachel out of her head. She thought about the way one corner of her mouth would often bend upwards during her orgasm, out of habit. The pleasured cries she made when she came. Janet thought about their time together, and all the fun they had over the weekend.

She longed for those days, which now seemed so long ago. She wished she hadn't been so blinded to what was in front of her the entire time. Now Rachel felt out of reach, with Violet being the only bridge between the two. Janet hated having to cross it, and was tired of being subjected to Violet's whims.

She turned her attention to her captor. "Just how long do you plan on keeping us like this, Violet?" she asked, irritation in her voice.

Violet didn't even bother to open her eyes as she listlessly responded, "as long as I want." She rolled over to her side. "Keep it down, will ya? We're going to eat soon, and then we'll go over what I have planned for the evening."

"That's not an answer," Janet explained, her voice regrettably quieter. "You got what you wanted, just let us go."

With annoyance, Violet propped herself up on one elbow. "You're smart, Janet. I thought you would have learned by now. You lost, therefor I get to do what I want, and I want you two here. Either accept that fact on your own, or I'll make you accept it." She smirked at Janet, hoping she would be tested. She wouldn't mind a reason to put her in her place.

"Who lost? Accept what?" Snow inquired as she entered the room. She was drying her hands with a small towel.

Janet saw Snow and instantly had a gleam in her eye. She saw an opportunity to get back at Violet that she just couldn't pass up. It likely wouldn't amount to anything in the end, but just getting under Violet's skin would be enough satisfaction before Violet put her back under and fixed the issue. With a smirk, she began speaking as quickly as possible to Snow, "Accept that Violet here is keeping Rachel and I agai-"

"Quiet, slave!" Violet shouted in anger. A hint of panic was heard in her voice.

Janet had hoped to get more out before Violet blanked her mind. As the world began to fall away, she noticed something in Snow's eyes, a hint of exactly what she was hoping for. Janet relished what she could of her small victory before she lost all emotion.

"What's going on?" Snow asked. This wasn't the first time she noticed Janet acting peculiar, but she still couldn't understand why. Violet had told her they wanted to be here. Rachel certainly seemed happy with the situation, but Snow couldn't always say the same for Janet.

"It's not important," Violet said offhandedly. She'd make sure to punish Janet later for her disobedience. Violet felt she had been fair with Janet. She certainly could have done much worse to her. For Janet to just betray her compassion like this, and smirk about it no less, only infuriated Violet.

"Hold on. What was she trying to say?" Snow asked. She didn't like being dismissed in such a manner. Violet's tone only lent credence to her suspicions, and it wasn't difficult for her to figure out that there was something that Violet wasn't telling her.

"Nothing, it doesn't concern you," Violet said grumpily.

"Excuse me? You don't get to talk to me that way. Tell me what's going on, because you said Janet asked to be here, but it certainly doesn't seem like she does."

"So what?" Violet said, glaring at Snow. "She's mine to do with as I please."

Snow could only stare back in shock. "Are you saying you lied to me? You used your device on her to keep her here against her will? Why?" Snow didn't know what else to say.

Violet shrugged, rolling her eyes as she looked away, an annoyed expression on her face.

Snow took a deep breath, deciding to try to resolve the issue peacefully. "Look, Vi. I love you, really," She placed her hand on Violet's shoulder. "Your device is amazing, and I love what it can do for us, but I don't think you should be forcing others to be here like this. Let them go, and we can move past this."

"Stop telling me what to do!" Violet snapped, her fist slamming on the nearby table. The lamp atop the surface wobbled, its rattling the only sound after the room fell silent. She was instantly filled with regret at her outburst as she stared at Snow, mortified.

Snow recoiled back, startled by Violet's reaction. Her heart raced with anger against her better judgment. Her voice came out more stern than expected. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being so childish?" She brought her hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose. Her eyes were shut as she took a deep breath. Turning to Janet, she said, "You two go home. We clearly need some ti-"

"Snowfall."

The word rang out in Snow's head as her voice died in her throat. She tried to recall what she had intended to say, but the memory flitted away. She felt her anger, her hurt, her love, all dissipate into a calming nothing as the room grew dark. When it was all gone, she stood as placid as everything around her.

Cursing to herself, Violet stood up and embraced Snow. "I'm sorry." She held her tight against her chest, her voice beginning to quiver. "I'm sorry." The feeling of Snow's limp body against her merely a reminder of the results of her actions. "I don't want to change you, but you keep giving me no choice."

She pulled back, arms still holding onto Snow as she stared into her eyes. "Forget about the argument. You don't care what I do with Janet or Rachel, you're just happy they're with us." Violet sniffled.

While holding Snow, Violet glanced over at Rachel. She was still next to the stove, ladle in hand as it dripped liquid onto the floor. She was staring at them with concern. As soon as she saw Violet glance at her, she quickly went back to cooking, knowing better than to get involved.

Violet turned to Janet, scowling at her. "I hope that was fun for you. Your little rebellion didn't accomplish anything, though. There will be punishment, none the less." She began approaching Janet. "Who was it you were going after before? Melinda?" A grin grew on Violet's face. "Oh, right. Melanie." She emphasized the name vindictive intent. "I'm going to take her from you. Make her mine. You'll never get to touch her again. How does that sound? So go ahead, call her. Have her meet us here, and then we're going to make her obedient to me. Understand?"

Janet's body trembled almost imperceptibly as she drew a short intake of air before once again settling down. "I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?" Violet asked, her temper returning in full. She couldn't believe she could still be disappointed with Janet even when she was under.

"I let her go," Janet responded.

Violet growled in frustration. "Why would you do that?"

"I knew you were going to use the device on me. I didn't want Melanie to get caught up in everything, so I removed all control I had over her."

Violet smirked. It played to her ego to hear Janet admit that she knew she was going to lose. "Well, go ahead and think of a way that we can get her back." She wasn't about to do the dirty work. She'd rather spend her time with Snow, fixing whatever damage Janet might have caused. "Quickly, mind you," she added.

Violet tapped her foot as she waited for Janet to respond, her patience running thin.

At last, Janet spoke up. "I still have some control of her teacher. You can use her to get to Melanie, the same way that I did the first time."

Rachel had been listening to the conversation passively, but at the mention of a teacher, her ears perked up, the food once again going ignored. "Do you mean Ms. Gilio?" She shrunk back, afraid Violet might not like her speaking out of turn.

"The same teacher from your diary? You interested in her?" Violet watched Rachel eagerly shake her head. She chuckled. "Very well. Have the teacher bring Melanie here. I'll give the teacher to Rachel when I get what I want." Violet began walking away, pleased with herself and assuming the matter resolved.

"I don't think Melanie would agree to meet anyone at a sex shop."

Rachel's heart sank upon hearing Janet's announcement. Her hopes were dashed before she could even begin dreaming about what wonders the night could bring.

Violet turned around, eyeing Janet. After a pause, she began speaking. "Fair point. What do you have in mind?"

"Have her meet Ms. Gilio at her office, just like before. She'd feel comfortable there. We just need someone to bring the device to her."

Rachel squirmed where she stood. She couldn't tolerate remaining silent anymore. "Please, Violet, can I go? I'll be the one to bring it. Please, I beg of you. I've been dreaming about Ms. Gilio all day, I want to experience what Janet made me forget. Please!" She held her hands together, pleading with her eyes.

Amused by Rachel's reaction, Violet let out a laugh. "Very well." She turned to Janet. "Set it up. When you're done, I want you to run the store. Stay down there until they all get back." She watched as Janet pulled out her phone to text the teacher, taking a moment to regard her. "You think you're so smart, yet I still managed to outsmart you. Don't you forget that."

Violet walked over to caress Rachel's cheek. "Have fun for me, pet. You deserve it. Just make sure not to return unless you have them both."

Rachel nuzzled into Violet's hand, grateful for the opportunity Violet was giving her. Already she could feel her pussy wetten at the thought of things to come. She promised she wouldn't fail.

Just before Violet asked what was taking so long, Janet put her phone away. "It's done. Ms. Gilio will be waiting for Rachel in her office with instructions to get Melanie there by any means necessary. She'll obey Rachel the same way she would me." When she finished speaking, she proceeded to head downstairs and run the store, as instructed.

Rachel looked up at Violet with eager eyes. When Violet nodded her head, Rachel zoomed past Janet, grabbing the device and racing out the door, desperate to see the teacher.

"Rachel!" Violet called out, causing her to stop just before she went out of sight. When Rachel looked back, Violet gestured towards her attire. "Clothes," she reminded the distracted girl.

Rachel looked down, apologizing to Violet with a gasp. She ran to the bedroom to quickly dress in a simple outfit. She made sure her skirt was part of it, for easy access.

After she received Violet's final approval, she was on her way. She wondered if she'd have time to play with Ms. Gilio before Melanie arrived. Her mind toyed with all the possibilities of what she could make her do, most of which ended with her pussy being licked. Rachel had never been so eager to run to school as she was right now.

With everyone else gone, Violet returned to Snow's side, ready to wake her up once again.

***

Janet came alive whenever she was ordered to take care of the store. After all, it wouldn't do to have an emotionless salesperson. To her credit, Violet had made Janet so outgoing and friendly in the role, enough that Janet almost wished her shy and quiet self could be like that.

Thankfully, the job wasn't all that difficult. Most of the customers that came in preferred to be by themselves as they perused the store. They were easy to spot, and Janet was careful to leave them be.

Currently she was assisting a young couple as they were browsing. The woman was clearly a bit more reluctant to be there than her fiancé, who was bouncing between shelves. Janet was quick to calm the woman's concerns, assuring her that there was nothing to be ashamed of by being here.

As she was explaining the use of one of their products, Janet felt her phone vibrate. When she read the text, the friendly smile left her face. She turned to the couple with urgency. "I'm sorry, you have to leave."

With a confused chuckle, the man responded, "What?"

"There's been an emergency. I need to close the store. You have to leave, please," Janet explained. She guided them towards the door, turning off the neon sign.

The woman seemed almost relieved, but the fiancé kept mumbling under his breath. He promised that he'd never shop there again.

When the customers left, the store fell silent.

Janet stared at the door that led up to Violet's apartment with intense focus, gathering her courage. After being away for so long, she finally felt like herself. With one last deep breath, she opened the door and climbed the set of stairs.

Violet lay on her bed embracing Snow, her back to Janet. When she heard someone enter, she didn't bother to turn around. "Everything go okay? Did you get them?" She smiled at Snow, staring lovingly into her eyes as she leaned in for a kiss. Snow returned it with even more passion.

Janet stood in the doorway, her fists clenched. "It's time," she called out.

Violet peeked over her shoulder towards Janet in confusion. "Time for what?" she inquired. She saw the intense look on Janet's face, surprised that her slave was able to express any sort of emotion. Violet was so focused on Janet's odd behavior, she didn't notice Snow's expression going slack, her eyes glassy and staring at nothing.

Snow began climbing out of the bed, redirecting Violet's attention. She made her way towards Janet.

"Snow? What's going on?" She turned around, sitting up to better assess the situation. "Snow, come back here," she ordered. She watched as Snow continued on her path, only stopping when she stood next to Janet. "I said come back here!"

Snow turned around, but continued to stare at nothing.

"Snowfall," Violet called out, her voice loud but with a hint of panic. She waited a moment for the trigger to take affect. Snow had on the same expression she would have with Violet's trigger, so she wasn't sure if it worked. "Come back to me, Snow, now!"

Snow remained.

"What did you do?" Violet shouted at Janet, venom in her voice. "Slave," Violet called out, hoping if Snow's trigger didn't work that maybe Janet's would. She watched for the life to drain from Janet's eyes after hearing the word.

Janet continued to stare her down.

Violet was taken aback before a sinister smile spread across her face. "I don't know how you managed this, but you're going to regret it." She was looking for her phone, talking as she picked it up to dial Rachel's number. "You think you can try to take Snow away from me? We both know you won't do anything to her. Would be a shame if Rachel were to have an accident though. So many dangerous things in this world."

Part of her was impressed with Janet's resolve. It was none the less pointless, Violet figured. As soon as Rachel answered, she'd figure out some way to break Janet. The girl was meek, Violet knew there was no way Janet could stand up to someone as willful as herself.

To think that Violet had gone easy on Janet the last time she won. She could have done so many things to the girl, just for her own entertainment. Instead she decided on leniency, if only for the fact that it was her device that helped Violet get back with Snow. That sort of compassion would end here. As soon as Janet was back under her control, she'd never let the girl forget her place. She'd be constantly aware of everything that was done to her, helpless to prevent it. Her only companion would be the knowledge of her failure over this meager revolt.

No one will ever take Snow away from her.

"Waiting for something, Violet?" Janet asked purposefully.

Janet's question made Violet painfully aware of the phone that continued to ring. When she heard the voicemail message, the confidence at last drained from her face.

For the first time, Janet was able to see fear in her eyes.

***

Author's note: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Shadra
Shadra
153 Followers
12