Following Instructions

Story Info
She writes a letter of submission and releases herself.
1.4k words
4.22
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne sat in front of her computer, fingers lightly posed above the keyboard. "What am I doing?", she thought. Her mind a jumble of thoughts, yet focused on the previous few days. A series of encounters that she willing sought out, but yet she was slightly frightened of the next step. Taking a deep breath she lowered her fingers and began to write to Him.

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for last night, Sir. The orgasms that you brought upon me were shattering, mind numbing. I was disappointed when you had to so abruptly leave, and felt my body collapse with sadness."

Jeanne paused in her typing. "How do I tell him about what I did to myself.?" It is not that she is ashamed of her actions, she just wants to please him and create the same euphoric release for him that he has given her. "Come now," she whispers forcibly to herself, "let go of the control, finish the last part of the instructions, think back to last night and let go...again." She began to feel the moisture building between her legs as she began to type.

"I laid back on the bed just as you left me. Feeling the vibrations of the large plug in my ass and the dildo in my cunt. I heard your voice telling me that they were yours. I shivered at that simple statement, and wondered if I was truly sub-cumming to your strength. I spread my legs wide apart, imagining I was opening myself to you, your eyes gazing on my body. My breath was shallow, the tightness of the corset I wore restricting any deeper breaths.

I took my hands and lightly touched my lips, closed my eyes, I began to imagine it was your lips caressing mine with feather touches, parting them with your probing tongue. I heard the first soft groan escape from my throat. My body already spent from the multiple orgasms I had already reached in the past hour. Slowly my fingertips glided down to my neck, touching where your mouth had been, feeling the bite-mark. At this moment I felt a re-surge of moisture emit from my tender pussy. 'Oh Sir, I wanted to raise my hips and feel you fuck me, but knowing you would want me to enjoy the slow tease.'

I continued to let my fingers dance down my blushed flesh, tracing a lazy path to the swell of my ample cleavage. The bounds of my breasts felt firm as they were encased in the corset. My fingers gently ran along the edge of the pink lace. My eyes closed as I dipped a finger into the tight cup and found the round hard peak of my nipple. I slowly rubbed a damp finger around the puckered areola, my back arching as my nipple demanded contact. I thought of you again, watching me as I began to move under your touches, the smile on your lips knowing I wanted more. I imagined you giving in to my wordless begging as finger and thumb quick and hard squeezed my swollen nipple. I gasped with the pleasure of that hard twist, pulling my nipple and breast out of its' confinement and away from my torso. All I could feel at this was that shock of current that runs to the heart of my warm, wet sex. "Oooohhhhh!" I let out, my hips involuntarily raising off of the bed. Just then the weight of my breast crushes back into my chest as the nipple pops out from the pinch. I feel a gentle throbbing in the abused hardened nub. Now my fingers glide across my sweat dampened skin to the other breast. I concentrate on the wantoned feeling radiating from the neglected mound. Slowly repeating the same touches, squeezes, and pulls. Electric pulses running to my sex.

Now Sir, my body demanded release. I could feel the muscles of my constricted jewel, thundering towards a blissful zenith. My fingers skimmed over my clinched abdomen and come into contact with the sensitive tender spot over my hip; my legs quickly pulled together at that brilliant shock. I flattened my palm and roughly rushed down the flare of my curves until they brushed against the lace tops of my silk stockings. I moaned as I slid my hands between my thighs, pulling them apart to expose myself fully. I felt a rush of cool air kiss my hot moist nether lips. My body shook with anticipation."

Jeanne paused, taking short deep breaths, fully aroused again as her memories took her back. She raised her ass slightly from the chair and slipped her long black skirt up. Sitting back on the cold leather she reached down and dipped her finger in her dripping pussy, slowly she rotated her finger around her velvety walls. Her head laid back on the chair and she sighed. Softly she heard His voice in her mind, "Did I give you permission?".

Jeanne's eyes popped open and her fingers stopped! Did she really just have that thought? She has always done just as she pleased. She was very wet and her body was screaming for a touch, but He had not given her permission. "Am I submitting to Him? Do I really want to?" As her mind raced, she took a deep breath. Jeanne thought about the path that she was walking down, always independent and in control but needing to be released from that. Yes, she decided she wanted to continue to please this man that had a command of her mind and body. She resumed typing knowing she wanted to please and entice him with a gift like he had given her.

"I brought my hands up the burning flesh of my inner thighs,feeling the heat radiate from my pussy. Already on the cliff, my feet pulled up until they were touching the base of my ass, raising my hips up towards your phantom presence, my knees spread wide as my body offered itself to you. My seeking fingers found the swollen lips of my sex and I was surprised to feel how my swollen clit was peeking out from its' hood. I felt like my whole existence was pulsating from my hard clit. My fingers ran up the sides of my lips as my hips grounded into the mattress pushing the plug deeper into my ass. Arching my back I crossed over and around my button, groaning incoherent words of pleasure. 'AAAAWWWW!', I screamed as I finally allowed my finger to maintain contact with this sensitive spot.

I began to rub harder and faster, my hips bounding up and down, riding wave after wave of pleasure from the toys filling my pussy and ass. I felt the pleasure build, my only thoughts were the need for release. I reached down grabbed the base of the dildo and pumped it in and out, screaming out so loud as I rode the start of my orgasm rip through me. My body writhed uncontrollably as my dripping wet cunt constricted and demanded more.

In my head I could hear your words again and again, "You are mine, I want you to be a full slut for your Master."

"Oh God Sir!" I screamed louder than ever before, "Now Sir, PLEASE NOW!!!" I heard myself begging for you to release me and order me to cum. "UUUUHHHHH!!!!" My body was shaking uncontrollably with shattering orgasm, I continued to buck, my body felt like it was levitating off the bed. My screams turned to horse grunts of ecstasy as sanity left me completely.

My body began to weaken as the last shimmer of my climax escaped. I was was covered in beads of perspiration, my muscles unable to move, enjoying the aftermath as a sweet smile graces my face. I laid there thinking of you as I pulled the covers over me hoping to hold in the warmth coursing through my body. "Sir," I whispered, "I am so tired..." My eyes closed for the last time, so relaxed and sedated that I fell asleep just as I was.

Sir, I awoke this morning with you as my first thought, just as it was my last before sleep. I await for you Sir.

Your obedient submissive"

Jeanne stopped typing. She prayed that through her letter she was able to express the joys she had with Him. She reread her thoughts found that again she was wet and her sex was gasping for a touch but she knew that she would wait that it would be so much better and stronger if she waited until He instructed her. She placed her finger over the mouse and said one more little prayer. Click...It was His; now as was she.